fishers64

OOC: There's still people inside The Grand Tranq for Riot to reach on his communicator, right?

Oh, and congratulations on being featured on the front page!

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Man, why does this have to pop up when I am leaving so soon. I loved Hero Factory.  Oh well, at least I can enjoy it for a little while.

Hero Profile:  
Name: Fred Stinger

Powers and Abilities: Stinger's body is riddled with small, unobtrusive rockets.  These grant him increased agility, running speed (equal to an Olympic runner, not a superhero), and jump height/control, but not flight.  His armor is light but durable and his chassis is built to act as a roll cage, allowing him to survive most falls, crashes and even some more powerful attacks by simply taking the hit.  Last but not least he has small dart launchers in his wrists.  The darts aren't painfull but are coated with a substance that leaves an annoying itching sensation (even if you are a robot).

Weapon(s):  He carries a large shield and his "Sting" a large sword-like weapon.

Appearance: MOC: http://c1.staticflickr.com/1/695/21259336850_fd4a924803.jpg

Bio: Stinger is a relatively new Hero.  He has proved his worth in several missions. However, HQ is hesitant to send him out due to his habit of charging problems head on.  In his spare time he uses the factory's simulators to practice flying spaceships of all kinds, not just Hero Craft.

OOC: Also, just so I can jump in as soon as I get approved, what would be the best way to join?  Does anyone need help?

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Villain Profile:

Name: Arsenal

Powers and abilities: None to speak of; however, he makes up for it. As his name would imply, he is a walking arsenal. He currently possesses twin shoulder mounted rocket launchers, a machine gun embedded in his left wrist, and a buzz saw mounted on his left forearm. He originally had rocket launcher on his right arm. After it was lost on Tranquis VII, it was replaced with an energy cannon. He also has a belt with several different types of grenades, and a rather shoddy cloaking device that requires time to recharge itself after every use. He is extremely strong, due to having to constantly carry his weapons around. He also had a ship, which serves as his transport between planets. (A rental, discarded after The Lamprey was repaired) Unlike it's owner, the ship possessed no defenses of any kind. Last of all, as a bot of Rotor's make and model, he has a pair of rotor blades on his back. These allow him to fly, but his flying ability is impeded somewhat by the weight of his weapons and armor. The blades fold up when not in use.

Appearance: Arsenal is a very large bot, and the fact that he's completely encased in grey and silver armor only amplifies his bulk. The combination of his weapons and armor significantly hamper his speed and agility, though he can still fly with reasonable speed.

Bio: Arsenal has always been fond of strange and exotic weapons, and originally started his career as a mercenary in order to loot these from his targets. He helps other villains in their schemes, for a sizable cut of the profits. Over time, he has become notorious for his greed and lack of subtlety. He also has a particular disdain for Hero factory, though the reason why is a mystery. During the incident on Tranquis 7, Arsenal was hired by the galactic conspiracy to assist Karter and Dumacc, a job at which he failed. He confronted the group of heroes who had captured Karter in an abandoned hospital, with the intent of killing them. He successfully held them off long enough to rescue the scientist, temporarily overpowering Ghid Squidulus, and injuring Saracen Rune, though he lost an arm to the former. Before he could escape to the rooftop; however, he was ambushed and defeated by Daxer Phyrus, though the hero had to fatally overload his own core to do so. Captured, he was imprisoned in the Hero Factory, where he remained for a whole two weeks. He escaped during the Brain Master's attack on Hero Factory, using his newly repaired ship to retreat to the planet Mechna, where he decided to blow off some steam by getting plastered.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Civilian Profile:

Name: Mr. D

Job/Location: Job: Information Dealer. Location: A non-script pub on the outskirts of Tranquis VII

Bio: Mr. D is sneaky, all ways trying to get the upper hand and make the most out of an opportunity.

Approved.

OOC: There's still people inside The Grand Tranq for Riot to reach on his communicator, right?

Oh, and congratulations on being featured on the front page!

OOC: Azure Striker is in there. AFAIK the citizens don't have communicators, so unless Riot has a bullhorn I don't know about, not too many people will hear him. Plus most of the citizens don't want to leave. Yet.

Say what?

OOC: Man, why does this have to pop up when I am leaving so soon. I loved Hero Factory. Oh well, at least I can enjoy it for a little while.

Hero Profile:

Name: Fred Stinger

Powers and Abilities: Stinger's body is riddled with small, unobtrusive rockets. These grant him increased agility, running speed (equal to an Olympic runner, not a superhero), and jump height/control, but not flight. His armor is light but durable and his chassis is built to act as a roll cage, allowing him to survive most falls, crashes and even some more powerful attacks by simply taking the hit. Last but not least he has small dart launchers in his wrists. The darts aren't painfull but are coated with a substance that leaves an annoying itching sensation (even if you are a robot).

Weapon(s): He carries a large shield and his "Sting" a large sword-like weapon.

Appearance: MOC: http://c1.staticflickr.com/1/695/21259336850_fd4a924803.jpg

Bio: Stinger is a relatively new Hero. He has proved his worth in several missions. However, HQ is hesitant to send him out due to his habit of charging problems head on. In his spare time he uses the factory's simulators to practice flying spaceships of all kinds, not just Hero Craft.

OOC: Also, just so I can jump in as soon as I get approved, what would be the best way to join? Does anyone need help?

Not Approved due to being slighty overpowered and implausible. I count increases in speed and agility, increased jumping ability, and the darts, not to mention the shield and sword. That's about four minor abilities.

Then the roll cage. We already have one heavily armored hero in here, but being able to survive falls and crashes and powerful attacks is too much. Plus if his armor is built like a roll cage, he wouldn't have great agility as you suggest, rockets or not.

Villain Profile:

Powers and abilities: None to speak of, however, he makes up for it. As his name would imply, he is a walking arsenal. He currently possesses twin shoulder mounted rocket launchers, wrist mounted machine guns, a buzz saw mounted on his left forearm, and a third rocket launcher on his right. He also has a belt of grenades, a rather shoddy cloaking device that requires a charge after every use, and a small ship, which serves as his transport between planets. Unlike it's owner, the ship possesses only basic defenses. Last of all, as a bot of Rotor's make and model, he has a pair of rotor blades mounted on his back, which fold up when not in use.

Appearance: Arsenal is a very large bot, and the fact that he's completely encased in grey and silver armor only amplifies his bulk. The combination of his weapons and armor significantly hamper his speed and agility, though he can still fly with reasonable speed. His rotor blades fold up like insect's wings when not in use.

Bio: Arsenal has always been fond of strange and exotic weapons, and originally started his career as a mercenary in order to loot these from his targets. He helps other villains in their schemes, for a sizable cut of the profits. Over time, he has become notorious for his greed and lack of subtlety. He also has a particular disdain for Hero factory, though the reason why is a mystery, as he has yet to be captured.

Not Approved, because I need some things clarified.

1. Can the rotors on Arsenal's back allow him to fly?

2. What are the "basic defenses" on Arsenal's ship? I'm not allowing weapon systems on ships at this point, although I have plans to open that up later.

3. Two machine guns on one character is not allowed, unless the character has only a couple of minor abilities in addition. I think the other weapons make up for this character's lack of power. Also, having them wrist-mounted isn't really feasible, as the recoil would break the mounts. If it was embedded in his arm, that would be OK, although I think the weight could be an issue. :shrugs:

Villain Profile:

Powers and abilities: None to speak of, however, he makes up for it. As his name would imply, he is a walking arsenal. He currently possesses twin shoulder mounted rocket launchers, a machine gun embedded in his left wrist, a buzz saw mounted on his left forearm, and a third rocket launcher on his right. He also has a belt of grenades, a rather shoddy cloaking device that requires a charge after every use, and a small ship, which serves as his transport between planets. Unlike it's owner, the ship possesses no defenses of any kind. Last of all, as a bot of Rotor's make and model, he has a pair of rotor blades on his back. These allow him to fly, but his flying ability is impeded significantly by the weight of his weapons and armor. The blades fold up when not in use.

Appearance: Arsenal is a very large bot, and the fact that he's completely encased in grey and silver armor only amplifies his bulk. The combination of his weapons and armor significantly hamper his speed and agility, though he can still fly with reasonable speed. His rotor blades fold up like insect's wings when not in use.

Bio: Arsenal has always been fond of strange and exotic weapons, and originally started his career as a mercenary in order to loot these from his targets. He helps other villains in their schemes, for a sizable cut of the profits. Over time, he has become notorious for his greed and lack of subtlety. He also has a particular disdain for Hero factory, though the reason why is a mystery, as he has yet to be captured.

Approved.

OOC: Alrighty, back to the action. Please note that we are now AT NIGHT on Tranquis. While it is reansonable to assume that some streetlamps still operate and that places like the abandoned hospital have flouresent illumination, please take this into consideration.

GM NPC KARTER AND KARTER'S ROBOTS (2) - ABANDONED HOSPITAL

Karter's robot's laser shot sheared Sarcen's hero cuffs in half. While Karter felt the weakness from his power drain of a few seconds, he tried to get up anyway.

Meanwhile, Daxer's shots hit the attack robot, sending it down. The repair bot, by contrast, easily dodged the shots, touching the attack bot's back. Energy crackled as a horde of nanites entered the bot's body, repairing it.

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS (8 - MAIN COMMUNICATIONS TOWER)

The four robots pushing on Katherine fired their lasers at her as one, looking to bisect her vertically.

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Please note that we are now AT NIGHT on Tranquis. While it is reansonable to assume that some streetlamps still operate and that places like the abandoned hospital have flouresent illumination, please take this into consideration.

GM NPC KARTER AND KARTER'S ROBOTS (2) - ABANDONED HOSPITAL

Karter's robot's laser shot sheared Sarcen's hero cuffs in half. While Karter felt the weakness from his power drain of a few seconds, he tried to get up anyway.

Meanwhile, Daxer's shots hit the attack robot, sending it down. The repair bot, by contrast, easily dodged the shots, touching the attack bot's back. Energy crackled as a horde of nanites entered the bot's body, repairing it.

OOC: Oh, it is? Okay, I'll keep that in mind.

IC: Saracen Rune - Hospital Foyer.

With the cuffs destroyed, Karter was once again free. Roaring in pain and anger, Saracen responded by flying upwards then swooping back down, accelerating swiftly towards Karter and trying to use the momentum to slam his armoured fist into the villain's head while he was still getting up. "Just stay down!" This fight had dragged on long enough already... 

OOC: How many pairs of cuffs would a hero carry, on average? Just one, or do they keep spares? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS (NEAR GADGET)

Gadget's shot hit the repair robot's legs. Unfortunately, those were slightly better armored than those of its attack robot counterpart, and while the internal mechanisms of said bot were exposed, they were not damaged, and both robots continued to climb, rapidly arriving at the top. 

Even worse, alarms sounded near Gadget's position, and the laser emitters activated, turning the hallway he might have safely navigated a few moments before into a deadly maze of lasers.

His technopathy would tell him that was tied to the sound the weapon had fired - reentering the code he had entered a few minutes before to open the door would turn off the lasers, but it would not stop the alarm's blaring. To stop that, he would need to be deeper in the facility. 

IC: Gadget Thompson/Underground Base

As he made his way to the the keypad and entered the code, he was thinking a ton of expletives. He wasn't made for stealth unfortunately.

"Mental note," he thought. "Upgrade pistol or get something with a silencer."

He activated the forcefield as he went through the lasers, all the while as he avoided the camera's field of vision.

GM NPC KARTER

Karter cursed as Sarcen's punch hit his head. While his helmet had springs like the rest of his armor, his head hurt. A lot.

He lay there, stunned.

OOC: As for the cuffs, hmm. In canon, only one set of cuffs per Hero were ever shown. But that's somewhat unrealistic - what if there were multiple villains at large in town? (With multiple limbs XP?) But then again, if that was the case, wouldn't there be multiple heroes, each with their own set of cuffs?

I could imagine that a Hero might carry multiples, like if they were pragmatic or something. But a rookie? Eh.

Would Sarcen have brought multiple sets of cuffs? That's a question you need to answer.

I hesitate to draw a line in the sand and say "Heroes can only have one set of cuffs at any given time." because that rule doesn't make much sense in a galaxy full of criminals. Yarr.

Average? Like 2.

GM IC GADGET

Gadget would make it safely through the hallway. But this time, as he looked into the hallway, he would find the place deserted, the doors closed and locked.

His technopathy would tell him the codes to open the doors if he wanted to, and also that there were citizens hiding behind said doors. The place was in some sort of lockdown. Also, there was a bunch of scientific instruments and industrial construction stuff nearby. And a huge rocket, in the final stages of construction. A lot to take in.

His eyes would tell him that he was now in the corner of a hallway. Straight ahead appeared be a bunch of recharging stations and offices and labs. To his left would be the controls for the security systems that he had just gotten through.

And the huge rocket.

And the about 20 security robots, all with lasers pointed right at him.

"Freeze, Hero." The robots sneered. "You're under arrest."

GM IC JOHN STRIKER

The lockdown alarms might have given John Striker a chance to leave the room he was currently at. In any event, the door to the room he had been interrogating the citizen in was now closed and locked. The halls near him were deserted.

Edited by fishers64

OOC: I'm not expert on HF, but it would seem like common sense to carry at least one spare pair of cuffs... But to avoid pulling out an endless supply of the things from nowhere, I think I'll limit Saracen to one spare set. 

Also, I don't recall stating anywhere that Saracen was a rookie... I've been treating him as just an average, normal hero. 

He didn't give Karter a chance to recover, instead raising his foot and stomping down at the villain's head. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Crowley - Streets.

He continued with his wanderings.

OOC: Crowley open for interaction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Arsenal- Building top

The mercenary known as "Arsenal" grinned beneath his helmet as he exited his ship. It seems that the Heroes had already arrived. Almost every Crime Lord in the Galaxy had some sort of reward for killing Heroes. Perhaps he could add a few new weapons to his collection, on top of whatever payment he would receive for creating as many lifeless bodies as possible. Arsenal observed his surroundings. His ship was in a good hiding spot: Out of the way, but easy to access should he need to make a quick escape. Seeing no reason to stay at the landing site any longer, the heavily armed bot activated his rotor blades and began to fly down to the streets below.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

GM IC GADGET

Gadget would make it safely through the hallway. But this time, as he looked into the hallway, he would find the place deserted, the doors closed and locked.

His technopathy would tell him the codes to open the doors if he wanted to, and also that there were citizens hiding behind said doors. The place was in some sort of lockdown. Also, there was a bunch of scientific instruments and industrial construction stuff nearby. And a huge rocket, in the final stages of construction. A lot to take in.

His eyes would tell him that he was now in the corner of a hallway. Straight ahead appeared be a bunch of recharging stations and offices and labs. To his left would be the controls for the security systems that he had just gotten through.

And the huge rocket.

And the about 20 security robots, all with lasers pointed right at him.

"Freeze, Hero." The robots sneered. "You're under arrest."

OOC: Well then. I have two choices. Die, or run and maybe die...This is kinda one sided in my opinion.

How ironic.

I ran out of the hallway using my hoverboard as a shield. I had to get out.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC--Artemus Schadenfreude--Outside Grand Tranq

As the tide of infected civilians died away, Artemus snapped the tendrils of his forearm, dislodging the bits of Brain stuck to them. Most of the attackers had been unarmed, so he hadn't suffered anything worse than a few scratches.

As Riot prepared to enter the hotel, Artemus decided to follow. The guy didn't seem to appreciate his help much, but there was no telling what was in there. An extra pair of eyes could be meeded, if nothing else.

IC--Simon Trigger--Sky

Finally, Simon came across something promising--some lizard-thing-person loping around down there, apparently unaware of him. He vaguely recalled seeing the guy in the Factory database somewhere, but he couldn't recall any details. He was clearly a villain, at any rate. Simon dropped to about fifteen feet off the ground and fired a warning shot from his secondary blaster, splattering the pavement in front of the guy with pigment. "Freeze, ugly."

OOC: Simon interacting with Crowley.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Crowley - Streets. 

He stopped, staring up at the hero with eyes full of contempt. Why couldn't they just let him be? Surely they had better things to do with their time? His aching jaws slavered open, "Leave. Me. Alone." 

OOC: I'm not expert on HF, but it would seem like common sense to carry at least one spare pair of cuffs... But to avoid pulling out an endless supply of the things from nowhere, I think I'll limit Saracen to one spare set.

Also, I don't recall stating anywhere that Saracen was a rookie... I've been treating him as just an average, normal hero.

OOC: Thanks for the clarification. There's been a lot of "rookie" hero profiles in here, and they start to blur together, hmm.

GM NPC KARTER & ROBOTS (2)

Karter blacked out from the pain. Of having his head nearly crushed. If it wasn't for his armor, he'd be dead.

The attack bot in front of Sarcen ran at the hero and tried to shove him off of his unconcious boss.

OOC: Okay, fair enough.

The attacking bot shoved right into his injured shoulder, and he collapsed with a groan, skidding across the floor to collide with one of the walls. He shuffled into a sitting position, his legs stinging from the earlier bullet wounds, and slowly drew his rifle with his uninjured arm...

I can't fail... he did his best to support the weapon with his wounded arm... have to bring this guy down... took aim at the bot that had shoved into him... it's my job... and fired, desperately hoping his aim was true...

OOC: Well then. I have two choices. Die, or run and maybe die...This is kinda one sided in my opinion.

How ironic.

I ran out of the hallway using my hoverboard as a shield. I had to get out.

OOC: One sided is the HF TV Show where the heroes defeat the villains easily in about 30 minutes or so. :P

GM NPC EVIL SECURITY ROBOTS (W/GADGET)

The evil security robots ran after Gadget, intent on tackling him to the ground and finishing their arrest.

IC:

The bumbling, idiotic, stupid, ugly, PATHETIC, WRETCHED duo's escape had left him irritated. An irritation quickly compounding itself into a fury. He very much wanted to find them, spend time with them, time with their friends and families and all they held dear. They would all burn...

Coming out of his blood rage he found himself in a building adjacent to the lonely bar, or rather the ruins of it. The cowering inhabitants and their flimsy hiding places had been reduced to slag and cinder and acrid meaty ashes during his brief "redout" as he called them, not quite a blackout as he was very much conscious, but too given over to the anger and the fire to really be considered "conscious." Would that defense hold up in court?

Possibly.

Drifting through the streets as flickers of the spreading fires, he soon caught sight of the abomination the Heroes earlier had driven off. Another ugly, wretched being for sure, but he was a smidgen less insulting than the bulky eyesore of a flying Hero that had apprehended him. He hated the self indulgent. Floating to higher vantage point, he leapt from the building as living flame only to coalesce several meters above the flying hero, razor sharp claymore drawn and swung in an arc at the back of the big stupid preachy idiot's big stupid head. He wasn't in the mood to talk things out.

OOC: Attacking Simon

• Upvote 3

...but close to it

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS

The robot on top of Karter took the hit from Sarcen and fell over, its chest burned. The repair bot got over Karter and began to heal him up, although it would take some time for the healing nanites to work.

Perhaps, in the grand scheme of things, too long.

With the combat bot down, Saracen shouldered his rifle and began to move closer to Karter, his battered legs - damaged by the villain's earlier bullets - aching from the effort. He reached for his backup set of cuffs and activated his flight ability, accelerating quickly in an attempt to ram himself between the healer bot and Karter.

He didn't want to destroy the healer bot - those nanites could potentially be put to use repairing his injuries later on - he was instead trying to knock the healer away from Karter so that he could cuff the villain. Properly, this time. 

OOC: Thanks for the clarification. There's been a lot of "rookie" hero profiles in here, and they start to blur together, hmm.

OOC: We could always add ranks to our PC profiles if that kind of info is pertinent to the RP. *shrug*

IC Jet [sunny Square]: Poor Jet now had the grueling task of hauling Aza to a drop-ship for containment in an area where no such vehicle could be seen. The boy sighed and turned on his comm link. "Jet here -- anyone got a functioning drop-ship near Sunny Square? I have a villain ready for containment. Over."

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC Kathrine:

I saw the lasers powering up.

"Oh man."

Reverse thrust.

Time to moooove.

I poured all power into pushing myself back and up, out of the way of the bots.

"Is anyone receiving me?"

IC Ezec:

A panel of something slightly opaque formed between the axe and Ezec.

"Drop my sister," he growled loud enough to be heard by Jet.

"Or I'll really start tearing this guy limb from rusty limb."

Edited by The Other Other Alex

GM NPC CIVILLIANS (INSIDE THE GRAND TRANQ)

Riot and his buddy would notice that the Grand Tranq had largely become a one sided battleground, with civillians largely defeating the brains and brain controlled friends. Some looked like they might need a little help killing some of the brains though.

Most waved politely to the heroes, looking tired. "Is it safe now?" one of them said. "Can we go home?"

GM NPC HEALER BOT (NEAR SARCEN)

The repair bot rolled out of the way of Sarcen's push and put its hands up. It did not understand why the big bot with the gun wanted to hurt other bots, only that he was dangerous, and caused much pain for his boss and the attack bot.

Having missed his target, it took him a few moments to slow down and drift back towards Karter, "Good choice," he commented to the healer bot as he bent down over Karter, attempting to secure both his arms behind his back. 

OOC: Was under the impression that the Heroes' communicators could tap into PA Systems (if The Grand Tranq had one previously installed, that is) during times of emergency via a change in broadcasting frequency. Edited my last IC Post and removed his attempt at establishing contact completely.

IC: Riot - The Grand Tranq (Lobby)

Landing back on his feet before stepping inside, Riot was actually quite surprised to see that things were actually going so well.

Got to admit, I honestly half-expected everyone to have a Brain attached to them by now.

Holstering his weapons, he turned his attention towards the civilian that had addressed him.

"The immediate area outside seemed to be clear while I was still approaching the building, but from what I've been hearing over my communicator lately, it appears that other areas of the city are still under attack," he replied. "It might be better to stay put here for just a little while longer in case we have to relocate you somewhere safer, but in the meantime, I'm here to help you combat your little "infestation" problem."

With that out of the way, he entered the fray, swinging his fist towards the nearest Brain in an attempt to disconnect it from its host.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Mr Vyle - Theatre Roof.

He left the brains to their work, keeping his weapons drawn in case of another hero counterattack. 

IC: Daxer Phyrus

Daxer approached Saracen and the healing bot, keeping his weapon aimed at the bot at all times. "You just stay right there. No funny business." Daxer said to the bot. He then looked to his fellow hero. "So... Who's that?" He asked, referring to the knocked out villain.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"His name's Karter, apparently he's the guy behind all of this." 

"I don't know anything about a bomb," he replied, "But the sabotaged towers, laser grids and rogue bots all over the place... pretty sure he's involved in all that. Him and someone named Dumacc."

"I guess we should focus on getting this guy off-world before his allies can rescue him," he replied, leaning back against the nearest wall, "I'm Saracen, by the way. Saracen Rune." 

"Not so quick this time," he sighed, dejected, "I've been chasing this guy since he attacked us in the main comm tower. He just wouldn't stop running, and as you can see..." he gestured to the downed robot, "...he's got drones everywhere." 

He glanced towards the unconscious form of the cuffed Karter, "I tossed this guy out of a tower, shot him more times than I could count, hit him again and again..." he shook his head, "...he didn't give up. I doubt his buddies are going to negotiate, even if we do have Karter here as a hostage." 

IC: Daxer Phyrus
"Who's talking hostage situation? I had something else in mind. Hold on..." Daxer linked in to the hero comms; "Hey, Zib, can you tell me the status of a 'Jimmy Abacus'? We might need his help over here. You might need to search in the hidden directory, considering his current... line of work."

OOC: Making a new character

Hero Profile:  
Name: Jimmy Abacus

U6sK2Kb.png
Powers and Abilities: 
Major: 
Technopathy - Can access the hard code of any machine in close proximity to him. The closer he is to said machinery, the stronger his access to its code. He can then re-write, inspect, or even erase the code of the machine, something he has become quite proficient at through the years.

Minor:

Speed and agility - Jimmy is very quick and agile, and is capable of dodging most attacks, which is very useful for someone with no real offensive capabilities.

Quick mind - Jimmy's processing power has been greatly increased to allow him to think faster, which comes to use when trying to tamper with something's code.

Gear: Jimmy has a hacking kit which allows him to get direct access to any machinery when his powers prove to not be enough on their own. He can also use this kit to link directly to the hero-net, which gives him greater processing capabilities, allowing him to hack and process code faster than normal. He also has a simple multi-setting energy pistol, and a mandatory field kit used for self repair or repair of other field operatives.

Appearance: Jimmy is a bit shorter than other heroes, and very much so thinner, but this is a useful feature that allows him access to places bigger heroes normally wouldn't be able to access. His armour is a metallic black, with green light lines forming cyber patterns all over his body. He can shut the lights off when he needs to be stealthy. His eyes are a bright green.

Bio: Jimmy is currently a black-ops operative. He is undoubtedly one of the calmest heroes around, and is able to keep a level head in the most stressful of situations; something that comes to use when for example he's hacking a bomb's timer and there's only a few seconds left until it detonates. He is always calculating the best way to approach situations, and his enhanced processing power means he can do this very quickly, assessing situations from every angle and taking every variable into account before drawing a conclusion.

Edited by Toa Onaku
  • Upvote 3