fishers64

IC: Stinger-Underground

"Well when you put it that way..." He turned and followed Stringer, holding his shield up defensively.  "Well, I got what I wanted!" He said smiling.

OOC: I would assume his shield can deflect standard laser blasts (it should be obvious). If you dissagre/want me to clarify that in his character post let me know.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

OOC: I would assume his shield can deflect standard laser blasts (it should be obvious). If you dissagre/want me to clarify that in his character post let me know.

OOC: What good is a shield if it can't deflect stuff? Just don't use it to survive explosives that would probably destroy or damage said shield. 

GM NPC SECURITY ROBOTS (10 - WITH STINGER AND STRINGER)

The security robots ran after the two Heroes. They didn't fire their lasers yet, although they noticed that one of the other Heroes was running sideways while holding up a shield.

GM NPC STRINGER

Stringer ran on, swerving down a hallway to the right. At the end of the hallway to the left, a window showed something that looked like part of a rocket ship. He saw Stinger following him and was relieved - he didn't really want to leave him for dead. The robots...he could handle once he got his blaster back. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Jimmy Abacus

Jimmy looked into the healing bot's visual records, noticing that 'Mene Vantal' had gone down into the hole, only to be knocked out by energy blasts from what appeared to be a madman with a gun. "Interesting... How do we proceed with the villain down there probably pinning us down with a heavy ranged weapon?" Jimmy asked of the two other heroes.

IC: Saracen Rune - Hospital.

"He can't shoot all of us," he replied to Abacus, "if we split up, and someone draws his fire, then the others can take him out." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM NPC ZIB

"I think it will be fine if you leave it alone." Zib said. "What you're looking at is quaza and anti-quaza next to each other, which naturally occurs in some parts of the galaxy without much of an issue. The energy passage is normal."

"My theory on how this was designed is that the kryptonium would have exploded and destroyed the quaza, which would have destabilized the anti-quaza, added a bunch of energy to it, and exploded the substance, causing the planet to go boom."

"If you wanted to be really, really, careful, I would slowly remove the quaza cores one by one and get it away from the red stuff. But you would have to be careful doing that - we've already had explosions and things going on down there from quaza just being connected to the red stuff, so I think that's pretty dangerous." 

GM IC ???

​And this is why Heroes are so incompetent. One of their own, unconscious under a gun, and they are...discussing strategy? Pathetic. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Echo - Hospital lobby

Echo had just entered the lobby and retrieved Daxer's body when a Hero pod smashed through the front of the building and destroyed what little of the room wasn't already trashed. A massive Hero climbed out and announced her presence. Daxer was heavy and he might be able to get some help...

OOC: Ah, good to see some of those Heroes back in action. So that leaves just Dane Hellsend, Reyna Pherae, Smitty Slink, and Marcel Bolt. If I remember correctly, Dane was pretty beat up... Also, would it make sense to have the citizens holed up in the Grand Tranq evacuated?

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

GM NPC CITIZENS/ROBOTS (NEAR STRIKER)

The knife hit the bots' central processing and it went down. All of the other robots immediately targeted the area they saw the knife come from. 

Meanwhile, some of the civilians began getting up and dragging Bulk along the floor.

Edited by fishers64

GM NPC ZIB

"I think it will be fine if you leave it alone." Zib said. "What you're looking at is quaza and anti-quaza next to each other, which naturally occurs in some parts of the galaxy without much of an issue. The energy passage is normal."

"My theory on how this was designed is that the kryptonium would have exploded and destroyed the quaza, which would have destabilized the anti-quaza, added a bunch of energy to it, and exploded the substance, causing the planet to go boom."

"If you wanted to be really, really, careful, I would slowly remove the quaza cores one by one and get it away from the red stuff. But you would have to be careful doing that - we've already had explosions and things going on down there from quaza just being connected to the red stuff, so I think that's pretty dangerous." 

IC: Gadget Thompson/The Bomb Room

"Alright."

He began to remove one core slowly.

He grimaced as he took one off, and waited for a reaction.

Stinger continued to retreat, following Stringer.  He sheathed his sword so he could get his blaster ready at a moments notice.  "I hope you got a plan Stringer." He muttered. "Cause I'm fresh out."

OOC: Also, just for clarification, is the spaceship thing down a hall branching off of the one they are in now or a different one?

Edited by Smudge8

He mentally cursed. He took a couple 10 minutes to finish modifying the second kryptonian turret on the floor and left the room with two kryptonian rifles on his back. He began to make his way to the top using his technopathy to check for enemies ahead.

"I think we need someone specialized to come back and deal with this," he told Zib, and to everyone else. "If I try and defuse it, the whole city will come crashing down.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

Stinger continued to retreat, following Stringer.  He sheathed his sword so he could get his blaster ready at a moments notice.  "I hope you got a plan Stringer." He muttered. "Cause I'm fresh out."

OOC: Also, just for clarification, is the spaceship thing down a hall branching off of the one they are in now or a different one?

OOC: Branching off the one they are in now.

I really should draw a map of the underground facility, but I haven't had the time to do so in keeping up with my homework and you all's posts. Basically the facility is a two-story horizontal square with a hallway all around the edges and hallways coming off that from one side to the other.

At one corner on the top floor (where Stinger and Stringer are) is the exit where Dumacc is. The corner to the left of that is where the rocket is. Stringer is heading for the corner diagonal to Dumacc to try to get his weapons back. The last corner is the entrance to the lower floor, and by extension, the underground. 

GM NPC STRINGER

Stringer ran right up the the weapons vault, which was guarded by two security robots. Data flashed across his eyes as he frantically entered the passcode, even as the two thugs threw him against the wall. 

The door behind them opened, but Stringer fell to the ground, unconscious.

He mentally cursed. He took a couple 10 minutes to finish modifying the second kryptonian turret on the floor and left the room with two kryptonian rifles in hand. He began to cut a large panel of metal from another wall.

"I'm going to barricade the way in to the bomb, I think we need someone specialized to come back and deal with this," he told Zib, and to everyone else. "If I try and defuse it, the whole city will come crashing down.

OOC: There isn't any metal there. 

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Exactly where in Rock Raider right now? It's not vital info at the present, but Artemus is probably going to search adjacent rooms once he's done here.

OOC: He's been retconned out of existence.

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: Okay, thanks.

IC--Artemus Schadenfreude--Grand Tranq lobby

Artemus' search turned up nothing. He supposed he should look through the adjacent rooms next, and considered how to do that without leaving his charges vulnerable. If something were to happen, he could be back in the lobby in five seconds, at the most--but when people were in danger, five seconds was an awfully long time. He glanced around the room and its nervous occupants, turning the problem over and over in his head.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Crowley - Grand Tranq. 

He froze midstride, cursing his terrible luck as the sounds of voices and footsteps drifted over him. In all the chaos he'd somehow been turned around and gone straight back the way he'd come from, back into the Sunny Square.

And the building he'd thought would make for the perfect shelter... was apparently full of civilians. Shrinking away from the sounds, he backed away along the nearest corridor, hoping to find a room he could barricade himself into and wait out the invasion...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Eloise Thumper - Inside Hospital Lobby

Thumper was puzzling over what to do next, given the radio silence, when she spotted another Hero. He seemed to be staring at her. Wondering why he didn't reply to either of her calls, both verbal and radioed, she waved.

"Hey there! I'm Thumper. I'm here for backup, and- is that guy okay?!"

She hadn't seen the limp form the Hero had been struggling with. She approached as quickly as she could, concerned. "What happened? Are you hurt too? What's the situation down here?"

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Stinger saw Stringer collapse. He hated to leave Stringer behind but he didn't like his odds against twelve robots. "I'll come back for you Stringer as soon as I can," he said as he swerved down the tunnel towards what looked like a spaceship. 

Edited by Smudge8

GM NPC SECURITY ROBOTS (12 - NEAR STRINGER/STINGER)

The two robots in front of the door scrambled forward, slapping Stringer's own Hero cuffs on him and holding him down. Another robot closed the door to the weapons vault. 

The other 9 robots took off in pursuit of Stinger. Up ahead, Stinger would be able to see two more guarding the entrance to the spaceship. This was looking really, really bad. 

Edited by fishers64

Stinger shook his head, how had he gotten to Gadget without running into anyone? Forget the fact that Gadget probably took out some of the guards.

"AAAAAA!" He moved his shield to the front and charged the two guards, hoping he could get past them. 

OOC: Changed my earlier post.

IC: Gadget Thompson/Underground Base

He walked until he saw a couple of security robot ahead close to the entrance and he immediately he hid inside a room.

Oh no oh no oh no oh no

He took one of the two rifles. He already knew that there would be some recoil to the mechanism, so he had to stand his ground. He took a deep breath and used his technopathy on the entrance sense an even larger presence.

Oh no.

He started contacting the other Heroes.

"What's outside the entrance to the base, guys? Also, status report on Stringer's condition?" he whispered.

OOC: If you want, have Stinger call for backup. I could use something for Splint to do.

I'm drawing a rough map of the facility according to Fisher's description. Will update this post soon.

Finished. Warning: MS Paint drawing inbound.

PaopQAq.png

This is only the first floor of the facility. The layout of the tunnels between should be considered non-canon, unless Fishers wants to make it canon. In which case I'd rather have someone with actual drawing skills make it.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1
  • Upvote 1

IC: Riot - The Grand Tranq (Ground Floor)

Entering the pool area, Riot's first instinct was to check the water for anything that might pop out and surprise him. Seeing nothing immediately alarming in the crystal clear waters, he then proceeded to look behind the bleachers and check the vents in that room as well, both devoid of any enemy activity. Stepping into the adjacent locker room, he began tugging on the doors to the compartments, making sure that they were all locked as he scanned for any signs of a Brain infestation.

Nothing here. Better move on to the basement and continue my sweep.

OOC: Is it safe to assume that Crowley's attempting to hide somewhere in the basement? From what I've gathered so far, most of the civilians are actually located on the Ground Floor, and those two floors would probably be easier to access from street-level (unless, of course, he climbed up a fire escape or something on his way in).

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: I was under the impression that all of the civilians were all being corralled in the foyer or something, meaning there'd be plenty of empty rooms and hallways on the ground floor for Crowley to stumble into.

But if you guys think a basement would make more sense, I can work with that. 

IC: Crowley - Grand Tranq. 

Not for the first time, Crowley wondered what he'd done to deserve all of this. No matter where he went, no matter what he tried to do, things never seemed to go his way... 

IC: Saracen Rune - Hospital.

"Alright, then." He flipped down his visor, switching to thermal imaging, "Let's move!" 

Stinger was surprised, his pursuers had been so gun-ho a few seconds ago, if they weren't going to capture him he would have to take advantage of this.  He quickly sprung at the two guarding the door. Keeping low he whipped out his sword and slashed at their legs.

GM NPC SECURITY ROBOTS (11- NEAR STINGER)

The robot sidestepped the sword, feeling the end of the blade clang against its armor. It attempted to grab Stinger and shove him down on the ground. Meanwhile, the other robot guarding the door tried to kick the Hero from behind. 

The other robots closed in, but waited. Suffice to say that they were blocking the exit...or anyone else who wanted to try to help from getting to Stinger. 

OOC: Pardon my absence, dearies.

IC Wolfe [Hospital - Office Area - Enemy Base Entrance]:
The vet glanced into the hole as Zib spoke, only to draw back as soon as he saw Dumacc. "You don't say," he joked while nocking a cryonic arrow. 

Ghid had apparently decided that he was going to be the one to draw Dumacc's fire, to which Wolfe simply nodded in agreement. "We'll cover you 'til you get down," he told the younger Hero, and on Saracen's signal, he fired his cryonic arrow at Dumacc's 'feet,' intending to freeze him to the floor.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

OOC: Before i go running in like a maniac(signature move), did Ghid's shield get repaired? i know the robot intended to but it was never explained.

OOC: It is repaired. 

GM NPC DUMACC

Wolfe's cyronic arrow hit the bottom of the cannon blocking the doorway, freezing a few of the mechanisms. Irate, the robot fired the canon at the wall, warming it back up and causing the ground under Wolfe to shake. 

GM NPC HEALER BOT

The healer bot moved out of the way to allow the Heroes to proceed and to avoid being hit. 

IC Wolfe [Hospital - Office Area - Enemy Base Entrance]:
Standing on the very edge to see if his shot had hit its mark was perhaps a bad idea. The blow to the wall, dealt by Dumacc, and subsequent quake caused Wolfe to lose his footing -- and down he went, twisting just enough to grab the edge of the opening with his free hand.

Edited by FallenCor

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: Saracen Rune - Enemy Base Entrance.

He slipped down through the entrance, trying not to draw attention to himself as he sought out a clear shot at Dumacc...