fishers64

OOC: Hey, page 150! C:

IC: Ken Render - Astral Medbay

"Looks like," Render shrugged. "Sorry you had to find out like this, pardner. Maybe you can get an appeal'r somethin', since y'say you had nothin' to do with the Hero Factory bein' attacked. I mean, unless y'got another mass murder rap under yer belt."

~

IC: Orukam Amayika - ???

Amayika glanced between the Heroes surrounding him. He... He was so confused. First they scared the living daylights out of him with the presence of the stab-happy one, and then their boss was just as nuts as that Vex guy, and now the argument seemed to be cooling down and focusing on one of two guys who were not trying to kill him.

He turned his head to Rocka and whispered to him, in his own voice, "What kinda messed up joint are you all tryin' to run here? It looks like you, me and that Striker fella are the only sane people here!"

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Markus Vex - Glowering.

Abruptly, an itch-like sensation came over his right auditory sensor. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Hey, page 150! C:

"Looks like," Render shrugged. "Sorry you had to find out like this, pardner. Maybe you can get an appeal'r somethin', since y'say you had nothin' to do with the Hero Factory bein' attacked. I mean, unless y'got another mass murder rap under yer belt."

IC: Night Stalker

"I've got two thoughts on that at the moment.  First is how long it'll be till I get an appeal, if I even get one, and second, what would I even do after I got out?"

IC: Ken Render - Life Coach

"Well, pardner, th' appeal depends on you, and yer behaviour. You cooperate, that's gonna look good at yer trial. Since y'say you had nothin' t'do with th' attack on Hero Factory- I mean, y'sound as if you were somewhere else on th'ship th' whole time- then maybe y'can come away with a less serious charge." He chewed the wire in his mouth thoughtfully. "Though, wouldn't pay you t'lie, boyo. Best t'come clean if'n you had somethin' t'do with all this. I can't tell ya how long it'll be 'til you get an appeal, I ain't no lawyer, but yer better off comin' clean all the same."

He leaned forward in his chair, arms resting on his thighs and fingers intertwined. "There's plenty villains turnin' their lives around. Ol' Gargantuan Smash, he got a job here, of all places. Not many villains get t'join us, mind- Smash was a special case- but y'know, there's a lot of places an ex-villain can get a job. Y'got any skills outside'f villainy, pardner? Or anything you've always wanted t'do?"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Markus Vex - Nope.

"Don't you dare try to deflect this onto me," he scowled, "Calming people down isn't in our job description. You coulda just dragged his weasely butt onto the pod and left." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC 78 EAST

"Why don't you tell your boss about those details?" 78 said. "I know the planet, and I'd be happy to help show you guys around." 

OOC: 78 is lying, of course. 

GM IC FRAVI

"No you don't," Fravi snapped. "You're better off staying on the ship. There's worse fates than being a prisoner of Hero Factory, 78. I'd think Traferous would have programmed you with better brains than that. Now shut your lying face."

OOC: And Frav knows it, too. :P

GM NPC STORMER

"I can hear you," the Alpha team member said to Fravi, 78, and Thumper/Quiver. Looking at the pilots, he shrugged. "Put her down in the tourist district for now."

GM NPC ZIB

"Attention all Heroes," Zib said, glaring at Stormer for stealing his PA announcement. "We are organizing a team to invade the planet Mechna to find a portal they have engineered to travel between dimensions. We are looking to put this planet back where it belongs and shut the portal down."

GM IC DOROTHY QUARK

The instruments on Quark's panel would indicate a large dimensional disruption in front of her. The period of interdimensional space was relatively small, indicating that this dimension could easily be crossed into without damage. 

GM NPC BULK/STRINGER/NEX/MR. MAKURO

The group set the ship down on a large field that seemed to normally be used for playing an outdoor version of Roboball, markedly inferior to Hero Factory's former court. 

GM IC TOURIST SECTION (MECHNA)

Surrounding the ship were any number of amusement park contraptions, including a ferris wheel and a tilt-a-whirl. Civilians operating and riding various rides looked up in shock and glee to see the large silver ship land in the middle of the fanfare. Some foolishly assumed that it was a new ride...to replace another one that had mysteriously closed down...

GM NPC NEX

Nex took off for his quarters, looking for a recharge and a nap. He had been on duty ever since the Antropolis mess started, and he was no mood to get into another armed conflict. 

GM IC ??? (ETHAN)

Ethan went home. He had a lot to think about. 

IC: Silvia Raine - Wolf Pup.

Still no response. But, seeing as a few other ships had passed back and forth through the portal, she could only assume it was safe to travel. So, she powered up the engines once more, and flew forward into the light...

IC: Saracen Rune - Astral Bridge.

He didn't react to the announcement. Just sat there, tired and dejected, wondering how long it was going to be before someone ordered him to back out into the field to no-doubt fail at his job again. 

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Astral Cell Block.

"Wait, what?" She spoke into an open channel on her comms, "Invade is kind of a strong word..." she said hesitantly, "...if even half of what these prisoners are saying about the place is true, I'm not sure invading the planet's a good idea..."

IC: Nexus Zander - Shady Bar.

"Save somethin' for me," he finally turned away from the crowded window, to address the barkeep, "I have a feelin' I'm gonna need a strong drink by the end of t'day." With that, he started for the door. 

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Astral medbay

Gorn had calmed down at this point, allowing his lust for battle to begin showing itself once again. As the Medbots tended to his wounds, Gorn received Zib's announcement about organizing a team to find the portal, as well as presumably capture the person who created it. If the mystery villain was able to create something like an inter-dimensional portal, then they were probably quite powerful. If that was the case, then Gorn was going to make sure he would be the first one to confront them. He contacted Zib, hoping that the bot would realize that a hero with Gorn's combat skill would be useful on a planet like this.

"Zib, about that team you guys are organizing... If there are any spots left, I volunteer. If there aren't any spots left, I still volunteer. Where do we meet?"

IC: Arsenal- Mechna's rooftops

In the distance, Arsenal witnessed a massive ship seemingly materialize out of thin air.

"Hero Factory..."

Without looking down, the mercenary pressed the button on his wrist needed to call "The Lamprey" to his location. Whatever was going on, he was going to get to the bottom of it.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Dorothy Quark - Quark Qruiser

She considered the results. "Looks safe to go through. Hopefully, it's safe on the other side, too. By the looks of things, that does seem to be the case."

She sent the ship through, and followed the Astral down.

~

IC: Eloise Thumper and Mara Quiver - Villain Lockup

Thumper was thankful for Stormer's announcement, as it interrupted the dilemma before her. She said, "Well, I guess Stormer heard it! And he's not my boss, but he's pretty much one of the Heroes in charge, so I guess that's close enough. I'd thank you for offering to show us around, but your friend says you were lying, and you lied before, so... I'm going to agree with your friend. Sorry! Nothing personal, amigo!"

She turned to Quiver. "The invasion thing is weird, but the portal thing sounds okay. Do you know anything about finding portals?"

Quiver shook her head, looking incredibly worried. Thumper tapped her finger against her chin. "Well, I sure know how to break things, but I don't know about portals... Hey! I have an idea! Why don't you stay and guard the ship, Mara? I mean, if you want to. Might be boring work, but they're probably going to need guards with a bunch of Heroes going to fight villains, right? And they might need you for something else!"

Quiver seemed hesitant at the idea of being on a team without her teammates. Thumper said, "You can help out Render, or go hang with Titanos, if you like!"

That sounded better. Quiver said, "W-What about y-you?"

"Well, I'll either squish a portal or help guard. I'll see where they want me. I might as well try and catch some more villains, I've helped catch a whole bunch recently!" She turned to the prisoners. "Render will be back with your friend soon, I think!"

GM IC FRAVI

Thumper's enthusiasm caused Fravi to smash her fist into the wall. "Get away from me. Just get out of here. Just go. I can't stand you anymore." 

GM IC 78 EAST

"He's not exactly a friend. He's an associate. A very useful one." 

GM NPC ZIB (TALKING TO WEAVER)

"Then we're not invading. We find the portal, shut it down without killing ourselves, and get out of here." 

GM NPC FURNO

Furno sped past Mechna and blasted along after the ships. He pulled up a scan. "Let's see. Pretty stiff armor, some missile launchers and bomb bays, but they are all empty. No weapons onboard these two - that's odd. And largely remote controlled. Five robots near the center. Looks like a show. Or a trap of some kind." 

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Astral

Bliss hadn't been able to figure out much about Mechna, but what he did find was more than enough for him. How had this place flown under their radar for so long? Hero Factory could probably have devoted its entire attention to this planet three years ago and still be up to there elbows in crime.

IC: Cobra Shard - Prisoner Investigation

Shard looked over at Fravi when she spoke up. Lots of spikes: Interesting. Then he moved on to 78. White and gold color scheme: A classic. 

But what in the Galaxy was going on with this guy? Shard stopped in front of Von Ghosty's cage and stared.

IC: Blink - Secret Necromancer Lair

From her position behind Uerub and Core, who the witch was calling.. Focus, was it?, Blink suddenly caught a whiff of a familiar scent. She sniffed a bit and suddenly recognized the smell of- tea!

Only this wasn't the cheap imitation stuff she drank; this was genuine tea! Blink had always wanted to try some real tea, but the prices to import the stuff from off-world were just too much for her, so she'd had to settle for the knock-off garbage they sold at the Shady BarTM.

She was beginning to think maybe the witch wasn't so bad. After all, evil people didn't drink tea, did they?

She took another look at the witch and decided that yes, some evil people did. There was no way this person was nice.

IC: Alex Drift - Preparing For Invasion

Star-Wars-Episode-II--Attack-Of-The-Clon

• Upvote 4

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Astral Cell Blocks.

"But why would you even say invading in the first place?" She asked into the open comm channel, "Since when do we try to conquer the people who ask us for help?" 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"Perhaps the ship's instruments could be of use in locating the source of the disturbance." 

GM NPC ZIB

"There are energy sources and machinery all over this planet, Makuro," Zib said. He then finally acknowledged Gorn's presence. "Yes. We'll need you." 

GM NPC STORMER

"I think I should go along. I have a reputation to break with a certain female hero about being lazy. Speaking of which, I think Weaver should be coming along. And you" - he slapped Saracen on the back - "I am tired of you sitting around the bridge moping. You're coming too, and that's an order." 

He then turned to address Weaver's quandry. "My apologies for the choice of words. Let's just say this entire area isn't Hero Factory friendly. We tried to clean it up one time and it didn't work at all. But we have to stop this portal before it sucks other planets into it...or lets something into our galaxy we don't want." 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Astral Cell Blocks.

"Fine with me," she picked up her mace and started heading out of the cell block, "Where are we headed?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Saracen Rune - Astral Bridge.

With a sigh, he straightened to his feet and gathered his things. "Let's get this over with." 

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Astral Medbay

The medbots had repaired Gorn's damaged internal components at this point, and were now just finishing sealing the holes in his armor. They had even gone to the length of replacing the horns on his helmet, despite the lack of evil brains involved with this mission. Gorn rose to his feet, retrieved his sword and shield, and began making his way towards the Astral's bridge, as he assumed that's where the team was being assembled.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

"That's not a very nice thing to say," Thumper chided one of the villains. She turned to the other. "Oh. Well, Render will have him back soon, anyway!"

It sounded like they didn't need her for this mission. That was fine. Quiver no doubt appreciated the company. Thumper was torn on letting the upset villain have some space or staying in the area to guard the villains, though.

~

IC: Dorothy Quark and Timothy Gyro - Quark Qruiser

"All right, we're here," Quark grumbled, setting the ship down beside the Astral. "Stay close, don't go wandering off."

Gyro whooped and struggled out of the seatbelt to give his blades a good stretch.

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - Furno's Ship

"It does seem to be a trap," Flood nodded. "A show would not typically be heading somewhere. That's typically reserved for attempting to lead prey somewhere. Can we pick up anything on their flight path?"

GM NPC FURNO

"None immediately. We're in completely unknown territory here, I think. Let's try the star mapping program...it says we're still in the Valos system. Odd. There's Valos IV on the right. If this heading is correct, we're headed towards the Delta quadrant. Nothing really exciting there back home." 

IC: Riot - The Astral (Hallways)

Readying his comlink, Riot proceeded towards the bridge.

Looks like my wanderings are going to have to wait.

"Teamwork isn't in my vocabulary, Zib," he said, quickening the pace. "But if you still need boots on the ground or some scouting that needs done, I'm your man."

OOC: So who's waiting on who as far as Kaiba and Epix are concerned?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Onaku to finish his Proto hero profile.

IC Kat:

I stretched, and hovered lightly off the ground, "Wouldn't dream of it."

Okay, not entirely true, but this time I at least meant well.

IC Jade Riley- Makuhero asteroid

Stepping out among the gathered heroes, she raised her voice once more, "Are you overpaid bots gonna stand around and argue all day or should I plan for a hotel?! Get on the ship!"

IC Striker:

"I could have, yes, but I'm not a sociopath like you are, Vex."

IC Jade Riley- Makuhero asteroid

"Are you overpaid bots gonna stand around and argue all day or should I plan for a hotel?! Get on the ship!"

IC: Markus Vex - Ruins.

"Oh, we're name calling now, are we? Real mature," he goaded, before turning to Jade, "As for you... we already have a ship..." he jabbed a finger towards Rocka's vessel, "...so can you please bugger off and quit interrupting us?" 

OOC: Still waiting for a Max post, unless I've missed one somewhere? 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Furno's Ship

"Oh, good. Alternate universe shenanigans, is it? If there's anything I have learned from Quark's science fiction movies, those never end well. Or in a way that makes sense. ... Don't tell Quark I said that." Flood contemplated the situation. "So, considering our options, either this is a move to show off, or an attempt to lead us into a trap that we are unable to detect. It may be wise to exercise caution while following them, I certainly don't like the look of this."

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Astral

Seeing other Heroes heading towards the bridge, Bliss left his terminal and followed suit. Upon arrival, he fell into line beside the others assembled and gave Stormer a nod.

IC: Cobra Shard - Astral Holding Cells

Shard turned away from the ghost villain and started making his way to the bridge as well.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Ken Render - Life Coach

"Well, pardner, th' appeal depends on you, and yer behaviour. You cooperate, that's gonna look good at yer trial. Since y'say you had nothin' t'do with th' attack on Hero Factory- I mean, y'sound as if you were somewhere else on th'ship th' whole time- then maybe y'can come away with a less serious charge." He chewed the wire in his mouth thoughtfully. "Though, wouldn't pay you t'lie, boyo. Best t'come clean if'n you had somethin' t'do with all this. I can't tell ya how long it'll be 'til you get an appeal, I ain't no lawyer, but yer better off comin' clean all the same."

He leaned forward in his chair, arms resting on his thighs and fingers intertwined. "There's plenty villains turnin' their lives around. Ol' Gargantuan Smash, he got a job here, of all places. Not many villains get t'join us, mind- Smash was a special case- but y'know, there's a lot of places an ex-villain can get a job. Y'got any skills outside'f villainy, pardner? Or anything you've always wanted t'do?"

GM NPC ZIB

"Attention all Heroes," Zib said, glaring at Stormer for stealing his PA announcement. "We are organizing a team to invade the planet Mechna to find a portal they have engineered to travel between dimensions. We are looking to put this planet back where it belongs and shut the portal down."

"Other than fighting and stealth, not much.  I've wanted to be pilot for a while now.  Never had any training or anything before.  It would be cool to learn how to do that, and I imagine after prison flying would feel very freeing."  As the message comes over the comms, Night Stalker looks up, surprised.  "We're on Mechna?  You should know that a good 3/4 of the population would love turning this ship and all you heroes to scrap.  And we're in an alternate dimension.  I really don't want to be here right now."  

IC: Jonathan Splint and NPC Georje - This has taken way too long

The medics arrived at the Lifeline and loaded Ruby's stretcher onboard. Georje went to check on Buckley, while Splint infused Ruby's body with repair nanites.

IC: Ruby - It really has

"Thank you so much.  Do you know if everyone has left for Mechna yet?"

Edited by Vestak

IC: Shellshredder- The Grunge

It didn't take long for rumor to reach him that a large ship had arrived in the Tourist District. Interested, he decided to head that way to learn more.

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

OOC: How does Night Stalker know they're in a different dimension? All Zib said was that they have a device for travelling through dimensions- this is assuming Zib called this over a PA system and not through something Night Stalker wouldn't have heard, like the comms. Actually, I'm pretty sure it was PA, since the other villains heard it earlier. Never mind.

Also, aw shoot I thought that Stormer had already chosen everyone who was going on the mission. Would Quark have heard the announcement? I doubt they would have if it was from a PA system.

~

Render paused, thinking about the announcement. They'd probably need someone on this mission who can shut down the machine that makes the portal, he supposed. He turned back to Night Stalker. "Wants to destroy us, huh? Like most've the varmints breakin' the law out there? Colour me surprised."

The medbots seemed to be finishing their work. He got up. "I'll stick yer sensors back in, and give ya th' dignity of walkin' back."

OOC: How does Night Stalker know they're in a different dimension? All Zib said was that they have a device for travelling through dimensions- this is assuming Zib called this over a PA system and not through something Night Stalker wouldn't have heard, like the comms. Actually, I'm pretty sure it was PA, since the other villains heard it earlier. Never mind.

Also, aw shoot I thought that Stormer had already chosen everyone who was going on the mission. Would Quark have heard the announcement? I doubt they would have if it was from a PA system.

~

Render paused, thinking about the announcement. They'd probably need someone on this mission who can shut down the machine that makes the portal, he supposed. He turned back to Night Stalker. "Wants to destroy us, huh? Like most've the varmints breakin' the law out there? Colour me surprised."

The medbots seemed to be finishing their work. He got up. "I'll stick yer sensors back in, and give ya th' dignity of walkin' back."

OOC: He deduced it.  Zib said that they had to put the planet back and talked about a portal, so Night Stalker assumed that the planet had gone through the portal.

"Usually you guys fight individual villains or small groups, whereas right now you've got a whole planet of them."

Render stood up, and Night Stalker rolled himself onto his front to give the hero easier access.

OOC: Well when you put it that way...

Villain profile:

Name: Yofrid Atgeir

Powers, Abilities & Weapons: Yofrid has a massive glaive which she is excellent at handling in combat. She also shares enhanced speed and strength with Kaiba, although she has even stronger super speed, allowing her to quickly get from one end of the battlefield to the other, as well as charge at her opponents swiftly and lethally. To contrast her brother is a freezing beam which she can shoot from her hands, eyes and even feet and mouth.

Appearance: She has the appearance of a tall, powerful female viking warrior, with copper and brass coloured super-alloy plating making up her armour, as well as some silver high-lights and interwoven patterns to round out her colour scheme. Her helmet is shaped like a bear's head, and her eyes are a deep blue.

Bio: Yofrid was a vigilant Proto-hero back in her day, but when they took the fall, she among her siblings was scrapped and melted down. Somehow, her memory core survived, and was acquired by Kaiba Blader.

Edited by Toa Onaku

OOC: Fair enough, Vestak. Thank you!

He quickly fixed up Night Stalker's sensors and helped him to his feet. "Well, that's fine n' dandy, but it ain't like we haven't taken care of things like that before. 'Specially with th' brains around. Now c'mon, I gotta drop you off n' go help out fer th' mission."

~

"D-Didn't you w-wuh-want to go on the m-mission?" Quiver asked Thumper. Thumper shook herself out of her train of thought.

"Huh? Oh! Well, I thought about it, and it kinda sounded like they already chose the Heroes they were taking? ... Did I get that wrong?"

"I th-think so."

"Oh! Huh. Well..." She glanced at the villains. "Well, they need some alone time anyway, and I'm sure there's someone watching them from the cameras! Want to come with me to where the others are? You and Titanos can wave me off, if you like, and you won't be stuck here alone!"

"Um... O-Okay." Quiver followed as Thumper headed for the door, turning only to say "Bye!" and wave to the villains.

"H-Have you r-recharged?" Quiver asked Thumper.

"Not for a while! Oh, I should do that first. Quark always says you can't fight crime on an empty tank! I guess I'll have to catch up with the others later."

OOC: I assume there's some kind of security system in place, so it's all right for Thumper and Quiver to leave?

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Astral Bridge

Gorn arrived at the bridge. Seeing that a group of heroes had already begun to gather, Gorn joined them to await further orders.

IC: Jason Ferro- Quark Qruiser

Jason rose to his feet, before checking to make sure that his weapons were loaded. He had heard horror stories of things that had happened on Mechna, and he really didn't want to die today.

IC: Arsenal- Mechna's rooftops

The Lamprey arrived, it's doors automatically opening in preparation for it's pilot. Arsenal entered the cockpit, and began piloting it towards the landing site of the large ship, intending to get a closer look.

IC: Scourge- Somewhere on Mechna

Hearing rumors of a Hero Factory vessel landing in the Tourist district, Scourge began to make it's way to that location. If these heroes thought that they could come here and expect full cooperation from it's inhabitants, they were sorely mistaken. And conflicts tended to create delicious, delicious corpses...

OOC: Just wanting to clarify something before posting as some of my characters on Mechna: is there anything about the Astral that would actually mark it out as a HF ship? It's profile makes no mention of it having any identifying markers - such as a giant H emblazoned on its side.

Since everyone apparently thinks The Astral's a theme park ride, and no one seemed to really care the last time a hero arrived on the planet, I just wanted to clear this up before going ahead and accidentally metagaming any of my characters onto the scene. 

OOC: Genesis Pact timeskip, with approval from Onaku and Scorp.

IC: The Creator - New Dawn, Portal.

Space itself seemed to ripple as the New Dawn tore its way free of its gravity-generated FTL equivalent and fell into a rough orbit around the portal that had consumed the outlaw planet of Mechna. 

"We're here," The Creator stepped away from the interface, another of the bridge crew rushing dutifully to take his place. Mechanical foot clanking softly, he gazed out the viewport at the rippling rift in the fabric of the universe, "Have any of you ever seen anything like this before?" 

OOC: Well when you put it that way...

Villain profile:

Name: Yofrid Atgeir

Powers, Abilities & Weapons: Yofrid has a massive glaive which she is excellent at handling in combat.

She also shares enhanced speed and strength with Kaiba, although she has even stronger super speed, allowing her to quickly get from one end of the battlefield to the other, as well as charge at her opponents swiftly and lethally.

To contrast her brother is a freezing beam which she can shoot from her hands, eyes and even feet and mouth.

Appearance: She has the appearance of a tall, powerful female viking warrior, with copper and brass coloured super-alloy plating making up her armour, as well as some silver high-lights and interwoven patterns to round out her colour scheme. Her helmet is shaped like a bear's head, and her eyes are a deep blue.

Bio: Yofrid was a vigilant Proto-hero back in her day, but when they took the fall, she among her siblings was scrapped and melted down. Somehow, her memory core survived, and was acquired by Kaiba Blader.

Approved. 

OOC: I assume there's some kind of security system in place, so it's all right for Thumper and Quiver to leave?

OOC: Yep. Cameras plus the cells have laser bars that 78 and Fravi can't just bust through. 

OOC: Just wanting to clarify something before posting as some of my characters on Mechna: is there anything about the Astral that would actually mark it out as a HF ship? It's profile makes no mention of it having any identifying markers - such as a giant H emblazoned on its side.

Since everyone apparently thinks The Astral's a theme park ride, and no one seemed to really care the last time a hero arrived on the planet, I just wanted to clear this up before going ahead and accidentally metagaming any of my characters onto the scene. 

OOC: No. Although its landing in the tourist district would be funny...most ships use the spaceport. However, Makuro and Nex landed it there to try to keep it safe from the villains at the spaceport, and also because that district is close to Mechna's government. 

The other villains might have a good guess, too, if they had been watching the news. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Also, quick note that all of the other villains might not be able to get into that district easily. Mechna is not a fan of villains charging into the tourist district, as that's a horrible PR nightmare. I need to draw up the profile for the security guards...

Edited by fishers64

IC: The Deconstructor - Mechna Spaceport.

With repairs on the docking bay completed, The Deconstructor powered up its communication equipment once more, typed in his employee code, and tried to get in touch with the government office again. "This is foreman Decon, requesting an update on the current..." it cast a glance towards the unfamiliar sky, "...situation."