fishers64

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod.

"My coordinates are.... somewhere.... up..." he tapped the display in front of him, "I think the GPS thingy's broken."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Timothy Gyro - Basement

"Yeah," he agreed. "It was. It was my home too, Kat. But they're gonna rebuild it, and it's gonna be heaps better the second time around."

He settled a blade to rest against her other shoulder.

~

IC: Mona Selphi - Rubble

"Hmm..." She raised her head. She couldn't do much else, but she could see a small portion of the world outside. "I see a lot of rubble. I was on the ground floor when everything came crashing down, and I doubt I've moved much. Ah, wait. I see a small Coleoptera crawling by... Ah, yes. The common name would be the Silver-Edged Humming Beetle. Very lovely species. Common to see them out at this time of year."

~

IC: Quark Qrew - Quark Qruiser

Thumper smiled, though appeared thoughtful. She seemed to be struggling with something, but she managed to speak after a moment. "Um, Wolfe... You've dated people... How did you, uh, know when someone... likes you?"

Before Wolfe would have time to answer, Quark shouted from the front, "Thumper, stay where you are!"

"Okay," Thumper said. Quark sounded worried. "But why?"

"Never mind why!" Quark turned to Quiver. It was then Thumper realised Quiver's laughter had shifted into loud, near hysterical crying. Quark said, as calmly as she could muster, "Go to the back of the ship."

"Wh-Where are we g-going to l-luh-live?!" Quiver sobbed, face scrunched in despair and horror as she struggled with the seatbelt. "It's all g-g-g-gone! I c-can't see a-anyone! Wh-Where is e-everyone?!"

"Mara Quiver, calm yourself!" Quark reached over and unbuckled the belt. "It's all going to be fine. If worse comes to worst- and it won't- we can stay in here until whatever is happening gets sorted. Now, go sit with Thumper."

Quiver stumbled over to them, still sobbing. Thumper raised her arm and let Quiver fall under it, glancing between her and Quark in confusion. Quark said, in a voice that strained to sound calm, "Daren. Come up here."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC Jade:

"I'm picking up another Ship entering the system, Vex, can you see if it's friendly?"

IC Kat:

I wiped my face (I'm not crying, I swear!), and stood on my own feet again.

"Y-yeah!" i said with a bit more confidence this time.

"C'mon Gyro, we gotta see what we can do to help!" I grabbed Nimius's legs to lighten the load for Gyro.

IC Max Vale:

"If it's all the same, I'm gonna stick around for a little while. Somethin' don't sit right about all this, y'know?"

"That's the spirit!" He gave her a cheeky grin as they started moving towards the group. "Hey, do you think they'd notice if we dropped him a little?"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC Flint - HF, On the Ground:

Flint paused. "That doesn't help me at all," he replied to Selphi in a flat voice over the comms. He had half a mind to fire his pistol and ask her what direction the blast went in relation to her, but it would most likely scare the living daylights out of anyone else within earshot.

He sighed and started poking around with his sword, hoping the search would distract him from the miserable sights all around him. "Alright, what does this bug look like?"

IC Wolfe - Arriving at HF:

His expression of puzzlement quickly changed to one of concern, almost alarm, as he saw what was happening with Quiver. For a moment he thought his story might have upset her, but it soon became evident that it was something else entirely. He gave the rookie a sympathetic pat on the shoulder as he stood before making his way over to Quark. "What's going o--"

No words could describe exactly how Wolfe felt upon seeing the Tower, his home, in total ruin. It was shock at first, mingled with sadness. Then rage. His hands clenched into fists so hard the joins creaked. It was all he could do to keep from punching a hole through the side of the ship.

"Try the comms," he said in a low, toneless voice. "See who's left."

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: Mona Selphi - Rubble

"Oh, you need not look for it. I seem to have gotten a stroke of luck with this find. Listen out for a loud hum, like a hovercraft warming up."

She gave a quick, strong exhale of her vents, which knocked the beetle over. Angrily, it hummed loudly, raising its wing covers so the silver edges to them caught the light in an attempt to frighten her. She smiled dreamily. "Pretty little thing, aren't you?"

~

IC: Dorothy Quark - Quark Qruiser

Quark ripped her eyes away from the sight. Hero Factory had been her home for as long as she could remember, the only place that felt that way that was situated on a planet. Seeing it like this, wrecked and destroyed like an abandoned warehouse... it tore at her Core.

"I think I see someone," she muttered, pointing. "I'll bring the ship down. Looks like Stormer."

She felt the smallest bit of relief. Seeing a Hero still running around somehow alleviated the pain and worry of the sight of the destroyed Hero Factory, like a reminder that all was not lost. She remembered that Render was on a mission helping to repair a stranded ship on the other side of the galaxy. He was, without a doubt, fine. She refused to think of the possibility of him returning early.

"We'll call when we land," she said to Wolfe firmly. "I won't worry Quiver and Thumper in here, in case... in case the communications are busted. No need for undue concern."

She brought the ship in to land.

IC: Captor

"I'll help! Can't let you have all the fun, now can I?" Captor boisterously said. It was well acted by Captor, because right now, he was feeling crushed and utterly emotionally wrecked. But if there was even one hero still alive after the destruction of the factory, then Captor could not allow this villain to destroy them too.

IC: Andrea Plume

"Ok... how long has this been here? I ask because apparently I've been away for more than five months, and I definitely don't remember this being here before I left..." How much have I missed? She thought to herself. It was finally dawning on her that she had indeed been away for more than five months. All the heroes looked so much more advanced than her. Must've been one heck of an explosion of innovations in those years she was away. But had it really been fifty years? That felt like such a long time. How did Quark feel? Or Wolfe? Or Stormer? Oh no. Stormer...

IC: Jimmy Abacus

"Well, considering I only just learnt about it now, probably not that long. That said, I haven't really been digging that deep around in the factory, so maybe I just overlooked it..."

IC: Nimius Ardor

Gyro and Kat would feel Nimius rapidly cooling down all of a sudden. Frost began accumulating on his armour, but his core was now glowing more intensely than ever.

OOC: Nimius's physical body is still with Gyro and Kat, but mentally, Nimius is experiencing the following IC. 

IC: Nimius Ardor

Nimius opened his eyes. It was pitch black, and he couldn't see anything. He couldn't feel anything. Anything but the cold. The intense, mind piercing cold... "HEY! IS SOMEBODY OUT THERE??? HEY!!!" Nimius continued to call out into the darkness, but gave up when absolutely nothing happened. His calls didn't echo, so either the room he was in was impossibly massive, soundproof... or he wasn't in a room at all.

Nimius waited in the darkness, and slowly, a feeling he'd never really known to exist within him began to surface, and crawl all throughout his mind. Loneliness. Such strong loneliness that he felt, he could swear it was going to tear him apart.

He couldn't feel his body. But he could feel the cold. He was losing all semblance of self.

Soon he would be nothing but a concept. A discarded idea in the midst of an endless unyielding void of nothingness.

"Sure, why not?" he cut communications, "Not like I got anything better to do." He started steering the pod towards the incoming ship and opened up his comms once more, "Hello?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Creator - New Dawn.

"Well remain here and wait for you, then," he replied, "And see if you can't find out what happened to Var while you're down there. We haven't heard anything from him in quite some time."

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Mr Vyle - Hero Factory.

"And who..." he gave the new arrival a cursory inspection, "...or what, are you?" he couldn't recall the being speaking at any point prior to this, and this sudden bout of enthusiasm struck him as suspicious. 

Edited by Festive Australovenator

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I'm Hunter. We didn't get acquainted back on the ship, so I suppose it's nice to now make the acquaintance of someone that really shares my... distaste for heroes." Captor showed absolutely no sign of his true feelings. To anyone looking at him, he would seem to be completely genuine. "So... shall we go step some 'roaches?"

IC Wolfe - Quark Qruiser:

Giving Thumper a small smile of amusement, he tentatively replied, "No," then grimaced when he realized that Quark was going to make him finish the story. He struggled to find the words, although it wasn't as though he minded. Perhaps they would reach home before he could finish...

"Look, I was young, and whatever upgrade I had gotten at the time wasn't syncing with my system or whatever, and I wasn't prepared to be dumped so suddenly, and--" He stopped verbally flailing and took a breath, then narrowed his eyes at Quark and sidetracked. "That was some dang good poetry, I'll have you know..."

Turning back to the girls, he continued, "Let's just say Diane was too embarrassed to even speak with me, let alone be caught in the same room..."

Kavok piped up just then, causing Wolfe to give the others a puzzled look. "What are you rambling about?" he called back.

IC: Kavok Quake

"Well are you gonna let me go, I mean there's nowhere to store me anymore. Besides I think you've got bigger things to worry about then someone who just wants to go home now"

It's time to move on.

"Well are you gonna let me go, I mean there's nowhere to store me anymore. Besides I think you've got bigger things to worry about then someone who just wants to go home now"

Quark heard Quake this time. She yelled back, "You'll be transported to an off-world prison. I don't care what's happening outside, you killed people! You are not just 'going home'! I am not letting a murderer loose on top of everything else that's happened today!"

OOC: Sorry, I just noticed- how is Quake seeing outside if Thumper punched his eyes out of whack earlier?

Also, sorry about Quake being stuck in a hold. I can't really release him or anything, because, you know. He's a villain under arrest. But rest assured I'm not keeping him in there to be mean.

He still wasn't convinced, but gave no sign - one of the benefits of having one's face hidden behind a mask.

This being had said and done pretty much nothing the entire time he'd been on the bridge of Traferous' ship, just quietly sat there like some kind of meek little puppy dog. But now he was suddenly being outspoken, and adamant about a hatred for Hero Factory that he'd shown no sign of possessing beforehand. To Vyle, it seemed like a desperate ploy to convince him to accept the canine robot as an ally, although for what purpose he couldn't be certain. 

"Of course," he finally replied, gesturing with his cane for Hunter to take the lead, "After you." 

Quark heard Quake this time. She yelled back, "You'll be transported to an off-world prison. I don't care what's happening outside, you killed people! You are not just 'going home'! I am not letting a murderer loose on top of everything else that's happened today!"

OOC: Sorry, I just noticed- how is Quake seeing outside if Thumper punched his eyes out of whack earlier?

Also, sorry about Quake being stuck in a hold. I can't really release him or anything, because, you know. He's a villain under arrest. But rest assured I'm not keeping him in there to be mean.

OOC: I'm not desperate for him to get freed. I'm just seeing where the dialogue goes (plus I wanna point a huge obstacle for all the heroes), And I thought the eye problem was only a temporary thing. Plus I don't know how long it's been so I assume it's cleared up. 

"Who did I kill exactly? And besides, your kind destroyed my entire planet, killed many in the process. WAIT! The secret archives..." 

It's time to move on.

IC: Shade - Escaping

Shade suddenly remembered the fact that the Hero Factory could come apart in any direction, at any time, and he was standing right next to it. He began to run away from the factory as fast as he could after turning on his chameleon and sound dampening fields. He was running towards the beach.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

IC: Alex Drift, Gabriel Bliss, and Cobra Shard - Ruined Hero Factory Basement

Bliss arrived on the scene to find Drift throttling a rookie he didn't recognize. "Hey now! No need for that! What's going on?"

Drift let go of Shard, still spluttering, "This goon somehow immobilized my ship," he gestured wildly towards the Mantis, "So now we're STUCK!"

"Actually... we're not," Bliss pointed behind the other Heroes and they turned to see a massive ship rising from the depths of the Factory. "Whoah..." Sahrd managed between coughs.

Another call for survivors came in over the comms and Bliss took it before either of the others could respond. "This is Gabriel Bliss. I'm with Heroes Alex Drift and-" He paused and looked at the choking rookie. "Shard, C-Cobra Shard,"

"And Cobra Shard,"

IC: Marrow - A Finer Feast There Never Was

Marrow finished off the last limb and began munching on Adam West's torso. It smelled its desert running away towards the water which was a bit sad, but after all, it was in the Hero Factory itself. Finding other food would be no challenge.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

"I'll scout ahead cloaked. See if there's anyone actually around spry enough to fight back. Wouldn't want you to get surprised, now would we?" He said sarcastically, although to Vyle it would sound somewhat genuine. He began cloaking himself in front of Vyle.

"Who did I kill exactly? And besides, your kind destroyed my entire planet, killed many in the process. WAIT! The secret archives..."

IC: Quark Qrew - Quark Qruiser

"Who did you-?! Did you not notice all the police officers you killed?!" She didn't'the know the finer details, but Quiver had sent her a quick outline of their part of the mission for a preliminary report. The thought struck her, briefly, that she might not have to hand that report in after all. She shoved the thought aside. "And as for that other nonsense- Do you know what? No. No, I'm not getting into this argument. I owe myself that much."

The craft touched down. She unbuckled herself and stood before the other Heroes. "Thumper, Quiver, stay on the ship and guard the criminal. Wolfe, with me."

She opened the door and marched out. Thumper glanced at Quiver; she'd been able to find out some parts of what happened from Quiver's sobs and muttering. Though worry and concern filled her core, she decided that maybe she and Quiver would feel better if they talked about something else.

"So, uh..." Thumper glanced in the direction of the villain hold. "Secret archives, huh? That sounds... nice."

~

IC: Ken Render - Ground Floor

He finally managed to reach the top, and immediately climbed to his feet. He started searching, and calling out. "Hey, Fort! Forticus! You there, pardner?"

~

"Gyah!" Gyro nearly dropped Nimius for real when he suddenly turned ice cold. "Oh, shoot, I was only kidding!"

"I don't know you, and I certainly don't trust you," he interjected, stepping around Hunter and beginning to descend into the crater, "So if you expect me to work with you, I'd appreciate it if I could actually see you." 

Captor was completely invisible now. That, combined with his skill in silent movement, plus the fact that Vyle had just turned his back on him, gave him the perfect opportunity to do a surprise attack. In a single, completely silent jump, Captor leapt at Vyle, intending to knock him down. If he was successful in knocking the villain down, he would then immediately go for tearing out his neck from behind.

In business, as in all aspects in life, one sometimes had to take calculated risks. Deliberately turning his back on Hunter when he'd already had his suspicions about the being was one such risk. 

The stony silence that met his simple request, and sudden impact of something big and heavy slamming into his upper back only served to confirm those suspicions. He pitched forwards, landing in an uncontrolled roll and bouncing painfully down the uneven slope of broken building, finally coming to a stop as he reached the bottom. 

"I never much liked dogs," he grumbled, using his cane to push himself back upright, "Where'd you go, mutt?" 

GM NPC STORMER

Stormer saw the lights gleaming from the basement, and a dropship coming towards him. "Alpha Leader Stormer here. Alpha team, please come in." 

GM NPC BULK, STRINGER, ROCKA, NEX, SURGE

Stringer picked up the comm aboard the Astral. "We're all good and accounted for, Alpha Leader. Furno and Breeze are still off planet, but other than that."

GM NPC ZIB

Zib sighed as he boarded the ship. "This is too much stress for my programming, Makuro. I'm going to go take a nap." 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

Mr. Makuro sighed. While he partly believed what Gyro said, it would be a rough battle in his view to rebuild the Factory. Not only would they have to raid his private fortune for the neccessary funds, there was also the matter of guarding the construction site from the villains. No, the Heroes he had already built would have to finish off this current group before he could even begin. 

------------------------------------

GM IC TRAFEROUS/78 EAST

Traferous stepped out of the urchin and onto the beach - only to see one of his associates being eaten by the vicious monster he had sent to deliver and see his business associate get clobbered by a dog.

The latter didn't bother Traferous one little bit. Mr. Vyle had been useful, but also an inconvenience, and Traferous was not about to insult the man's fighting skills by intervening.   

78 hobbled up to Traferous. "I saw Dr. Lie, and he's in bad shape." The villain had not managed to fix her foot fully before the crash. "Sit down," he ordered, kneeling by a chunk of warm rubble. She complied, and he fixed her shin using his matter-transmutation powers. He needed this experiment at full fighting strength - especially since the other one was totaled.

GM IC FRAVI

"Boss, we need ships with guns," said Fravi, looking at the urchin and the tug hauler. Then she saw Traferous healing his experiment's  leg, and realized - Traferous built this ship inside and out, just like 78. That means he can repair the ship. 

GM NPC JAWBLADE

Jawblade had decided to depart on his own - but first, he had to say goodbye to his new buddy, Gyro. "Fancy seeing you again, buddy," he said to the hero carrying Nimus. "Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but I suppose I should be on my way now." 

OOC: I'm imagining this porcupine/urchin craft to basically be the spaceship equivalent of one of these:

thumb17.jpg

OOC: Sort of, except it's black, and more slick looking. It doesn't really have any windows, relying on cameras, and moving underwater is actually what that one is designed to do, so that's why...

Just for the sake of not making the left hangar an undefined I-can-pull-whatever, there was two of those cargo haulers, one of which Traferous has on the beach (meant for disguise), the urchin, and a needlecraft meant for high-speed maneuverability and shooting, which technically belongs to Fravi.  

Edited by fishers64

Gyro glanced at Jawblade, at the prone Hero in his arms, and then at Jawblade again. "S'okay. You did more than what most people would have, so thanks. I can't really let you wander off, but I guess I'm not really in a position to stop you. Call it returning the favour for not ditching the Hero Factory when you had the chance. Stay out of trouble, all right?"

He glanced to Scarlet. "I know this ain't procedure, but this guy tried to help me out, and besides, I don't think anyone wants to deal with having to take him to another prison after all this."

Mission #4: In the Mirror

Canon NPCs involved: Mr. Makuro, Alpha Team (aboard the Astral), Black Phantom, Von Nebula, XT4

The Valos system is a tortured place to be. Unlike the Streptos system, the Tranquis system, or the Makuro Belt, the star of the system is surrounded by an oddly crackling force ring, which seems to be responsible for the nasty changes that the inhabitants have to endure. Legend has it that several planets have passed through the star itself, only to reappear later - which would explain the planet that just appeared two years before. 

It is in this system that the planet Mechna can be found, home to robotic slavery, trafficking of said slaves, and sweatshop factories that make Makuhero City's factory district look like paradise. Crime runs rampant among the city streets - but the truth is, no civilians live on Mechna. Everyone on the street is a villain - just some more nefarious than others. And all of the villains keep their slaves - civilian or not - locked up.  

Except for the public government of Mechna, who sweeps all of that under the rug and presents the gleaming metal hallways and robotic arms as a tourist attraction. None of the government sponsored tours reveal what that planet is really all about - selling goods for the highest profit imaginable. 

The latest sponsored tour, however, has included something that no other tour has dared to include - a sweet portal into the unknown. Except that no one has come back from the portal yet, and...it has grown so big that another planet nearby has called in to say that Hero Factory might be interested in investigating before the entire planet of Mechna...and maybe the entire Valos system...is sucked in. 

Hmm. Seems like a villainous plot if there ever was one. Or like...5?

Hero Objectives: 

1. Investigate the person who called in about the portal. 

2. Go to Mechna and investigate the portal itself. 

3. Investigate the planet of Mechna itself. 

4. SECRET OBJECTIVE (this has to do with the portal)

5. SECRET OBJECTIVE (this has to do with Mechna, and some old friends)

Villain Objectives: 

1. If possible, destroy the Astral

2. Conceal the true nature of Mechna, and the portal. 

3. SECRET OBJECTIVE (again, having to do with the portal)

4. SECRET OBJECTIVE (this one is for the old friends)

5. Help Traferous fix his ship and get out of Makuhero City (this is more local).

Also at this point everyone is going to have personal interests and objectives, so feel free to keep doing those as well. 

• Upvote 2

"They aint answering," he finally concluded, more to himself than anyone else. He sat back in his chair, bringing up his email while he waited for... You have got to be kidding me... He gaped at his HeroBook notifications.

________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Saracen Rune - Makuhero Belt.

His pod screeched out of FTL at Hero Factory's coordinates, but as he peered out the viewport, Saracen saw no sign of his home. Or Makuhero City itself. The entire asteroid was just... gone. "What the heck?"

• Upvote 1

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Always putting others first

"Ignore the ship for now. My veng... I mean, the survivors cannot wait! If I'm correct, there are several villains down there prepared to kill those who survived the blast!"

OOC: Would it be reasonable to assume that Arsenal has made his way off the planet at this point?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: fishers if you wanna give these brigands some sort of plot relevance that'd be cool

if not then if there's anyone else who would like to play Random Bandits 1 through 3 that is also fine

IC: FOCUS [Kestrel; Mechna]

Blast.

It.

All.

Within seconds of completing the FTL jump, the Kestrel had registered an open transmission from the nearby planet about a 'sponsored tour' from the planet's government. Several scans (and a bit of research) had revealed the planet to be none other than Mechna; a planet that was known to house many... less than reputable types. Specifically, robotic slavery.

Listening to chatter from several radio feeds that probably weren't as secure as those talking on them wanted had also brought forth rumors of some sort of portal located in the tour.

Not a great place to be one of the robotic Heroes of Hero Factory.

But with Hero Factory being out of the question for reviving Echo... perhaps he could find a criminal on this planet that might help (or be able to point him the right way). If all else failed, learning more about this so-called 'portal' might prove interesting.

So he'd taken them down and landed, leaving both Tina and Sharp aboard the Kestrel to manage it while he scouted ahead.

He'd barely made it three steps away from the ship before three bandits had jumped out at him.

"Hello," he said, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. "I was just out for a stroll. You...?"

Been working on this guy for a little while now, but was struggling to come up with a good backstory and location. That problem is now solved. 

Villain Profile:

Name: The Deconstructor. 

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Having spent weeks accumulating equipment to assimilate into its form, the Deconstructor wields an impressive arsenal of integrated weaponry. Protruding from between its shoulders is the grasping mouth of a digger crane, and its two primary arms have been equipped with reinforced plating and pneumatic pistons, allowing them to punch with immense force. One of its secondary arms is equipped with a number of tow hooks and cables, allowing it to grapple and ensnare potential enemies, while the other is equipped with an array of saws.

Appearance: An enormous amalgamation of construction equipment and machinery, the Deconstructor towers over most beings, and is primarily varying shades of yellow and orange, with an underlying form of black steel, silver pylons and coppery plating. Hoses connected to its lower legs wind their way uselessly up its spine, while jagged spikes of broken rebar sprout from its back and shoulders. An array of optical and auditory sensors are clustered in and around the inside of its crane “mouth”, meaning it’s blinded and deafened if it tries to bite/grab something with it.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/QGJ9nWP.png

Bio: Once a simple construction bot, it was badly damaged and ultimately buried alongside many others of its kind during a devastating industrial accident. Refusing to take responsibility for their failings, the supervisor quit his job, the company withdrew funding, and the site was condemned.

Eventually clawing its way up out of the wreckage, the lone survivor of the disaster began to rebuild and upgrade itself, eventually becoming the colossus known as the Deconstructor. Promising to avenge its fellow workers, it pursued the irresponsible supervisor to Mechna, where it slowly and brutally dismembered him, stringing his various components all around a street corner.

Recognising his potential as both a foreman and an enforcer, the government of Mechna employed the Deconstructor to work for them and their interests.

• Upvote 2

Been working on this guy for a little while now, but was struggling to come up with a good backstory and location. That problem is now solved. 

Villain Profile:

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Having spent weeks accumulating equipment to assimilate into its form, the Deconstructor wields an impressive arsenal of integrated weaponry. Protruding from between its shoulders is the grasping mouth of a digger crane, and its two primary arms have been equipped with reinforced plating and pneumatic pistons, allowing them to punch with immense force. One of its secondary arms is equipped with a number of tow hooks and cables, allowing it to grapple and ensnare potential enemies, while the other is equipped with an array of saws.

Appearance: An enormous amalgamation of construction equipment and machinery, the Deconstructor towers over most beings, and is primarily varying shades of yellow and orange, with an underlying form of black steel, silver pylons and coppery plating. Hoses connected to its lower legs wind their way uselessly up its spine, while jagged spikes of broken rebar sprout from its back and shoulders. An array of optical and auditory sensors are clustered in and around the inside of its crane “mouth”, meaning it’s blinded and deafened if it tries to bite/grab something with it.

Bio: Once a simple construction bot, it was badly damaged and ultimately buried alongside many others of its kind during a devastating industrial accident. Refusing to take responsibility for their failings, the supervisor quit his job, the company withdrew funding, and the site was condemned.

Eventually clawing its way up out of the wreckage, the lone survivor of the disaster began to rebuild and upgrade itself, eventually becoming the colossus known as the Deconstructor. Promising to avenge its fellow workers, it pursued the irresponsible supervisor to Mechna, where it slowly and brutally dismembered him, stringing his various components all around a street corner.

Recognising his potential as both a foreman and an enforcer, the government of Mechna employed the Deconstructor to work for them and their interests.

Approved. 

Villain Profile:

oh gawd that is terrifying

• Upvote 1

OOC: My basic though process was "what if Emmet's construct-o-mech was sentient, and evil?" 

The Deconstructor was the result. 

OOC: I feel like Mechna would be a far more appropriate location for Necrissia than the Antropolis City underground. And since Necrissia hasn't actually appeared in the game yet, I feel moving her to Mechna shouldn't be too much of a stretch?

Captor was right behind Vyle, still very much invisible, and still silent as ever. He now completely silently jumped for Vyle's staff-holding arm, maw-first, intending latch onto his arm with his mechanical fangs.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Grunting in pain, he threw himself at the nearest chunk of rubble, aiming to slam his attacker against it, and thus pin them between it and him. As he did, he reached for his holstered sidearm with his free hand. 

IC: Ken Render - Ground Floor

Render was about to climb a pile of rubble for a better view when he noticed armour in Forticus' shade poking out from the debris. He dug, desperately clearing the pile away, and when he was done he had to avert his gaze. "Aw, no, no, no..."