fishers64

IC (As Rock Raider): The villain crushed the brain within his grip before continuing to walk. *Jeez, these brains could be a menace to me or even someone else! Oh well, I'll make sure the hero factory doesn't succeed.* Rock Raided continued walking towards the Grand Tranq, looking from side to side and even paused to look behind in case of a brain attack.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

GM IC TRACIA (THE GRAND TRANQ, HALLWAY): 

Tracia looked out the window of the Grand Traq, watching the sunrise. Just a few more minutes, and these halls would fill with brain-controlled civilians looking for refuge from the heat. Soon, she would be able to blend in among them and finally sleep. 

IC: Splint

Splint heard the noise of weapons being fired right behind him. He did a backflip, allowing the lasers to pass under him, then turned around and ran into the group of robots. He stopped in the middle of them for an instant, then took off running. With any luck, they would destroy each other. However, that was also a trick that had been in existence since before the Factory, and if their creator was smart, the robots would hold their fire.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC (As Rock Raider): The miner was walking past the Grand Tranq when he saw Tracia through the hallway window. *The heck? What's she doing here when there are creatures on the loose and heroes everywhere? Whatever the reason might be, it's clear that she's been left for dead. And I'm not going to do what the heroes did long ago...* He stood in front of the hallway window and spoke. "Hey, listen! I'm here to break you out of this place!"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

GM IC TRACIA

"I'm not leaving here!" Tracia snapped. She turned to look around the hallway for incoming enemies before continuing. "If you're from the Hero Factory, I need you to stop the brains and kill them!"

GM NPC: KARTER'S ROBOTS

Unit's strange maneuver caused the robots to look around at each other in confusion. Why was he stopping, wide open to attack? Was he insane?

Then he ran off, which baffled them even further. A bunch of evil brains sensed an opportunity and took over the robots while they were confused. They turned and started attacking the other robots. Angry, a bunch of robots with detonators blew up the brain-controlled ones and destroyed a few more other robots and brains. 

IC (As Rock Raider): "I'm not from the hero factory, but I'm here to do something that they should be doing, and that's getting anyone left behind, including you, away from these... Brains." Replied the miner as he swiftly swung the pickaxe forward and drove the sharp point into the wall. *So that's the name of the creature that tried to attack me...*

IC (As Rock Raider): "There are no heroes here, they left you and I behind." The miner replied before taking another swing at the wall. The sharp pick managed to cut halfway through the wall. "Now come with me if you want to live. Unless you'd love to be a meal for the brains, in which case, you can stay behind."

IC (As Rock Raider): "They probably didn't listen to you! Even if they are here, they probably became cowards at the sight of these brains and ran off to leave everyone behind!" He shouted at her, beginning to feel irritated. *Can't she see that I'm trying to help her out?!* Rocky smashed the pickaxe against the wall, puncturing the metal and tore a large opening with his left hand.

IC: Splint

Splint didn't hear the noise of weapons being fired right behind him. That meant his plan failed. He spun around and raised his shield, expecting lasers to start pounding it immediately.

Nothing happened.

Splint cautiously lowered the shield, observing the robots in a state of bewilderment. He started to move forward to attack them, but then the brains sprung on their prey and chaos erupted. Making a mental note of the fact that they could easily be confused, he waited for the dust to settle, then ran back over to where the others were.

OOC: Liuth, are you planning to introduce Flare on this mission, or are you saving him for another time?

~Unit#phntk#1

IC Jet: The rookie watched as one of the other pod was blown to smithereens, taking a number of robots with it. Shame the Heroes were now down a vessel, but at least there were fewer robots to deal with.

Jet took a swing at one of the still-functioning 'bots as he caught up to Slink and Dane. Hopefully a stun-level pulse from his gauntlet would do some damage, but he was already moving on to the next one before he could find out. "Heads up, sirs!" he called to the Slink and Dane, making a quick gesture at the falling debris of the ruined pod as he went.

Edited by FallenCor

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC (As Rock Raider): "Stop being so stubborn! You don't know for sure that the heroes will come find you and even if they miraculously showed up, they might pretend you don't exist so they don't have to rescue you!" The villain screamed as he recoiled from the glass. "If you're so sure that there'll be a single hero to save you, get out of here and lead me to one."

OOC: I plan to save Flare for another time, I just wanted to introduce a hero profile. 

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

New character incoming

Hero Profile:  
Name: Daxer Phyrus (Dead)

Powers and Abilities: Daxer can absorb and utilize kinetic energy at will. He is also has blindsight, a special ability that allows him to see unhindered by darkness or walls. His body was designed to withstand pressure extremes, as well as for enhanced agility.

Gear: Daxer possesses a small energy pistol, an energy rifle, and a couple of daggers, as well as a small energy blade he reserves for emergencies. He also has a field kit mandatory to special ops heroes, which includes various tools that can be used to fix the rougher mechanisms and armor of a fellow hero, or even themselves, if they are damaged in combat.

Appearance: Daxer has no eyes, and instead sees with his blindsight ability, which arguably makes him see better than if he simply had eyes. His helmet, chest armor, gauntlet armor and lower leg armor are a dark sand blue while all the other armor pieces are a dark purple. His hero core glows a bright blue.

Bio: Daxer was built for special ops missions, but was sent to Tranquis VII due to the high emergency situation on the planet. He tends to have a very no-nonsense attitude, but isn't afraid to laugh at a joke or two when the time is right. His tolerance for fooling around at inappropriate times is very low, how ever, and although he tends not to get truly angry, he can be very harsh worded when irritated.

Death: Daxer died when his hero core exploded in a critical meltdown after he'd put unreasonable amounts of stress on it within an incredibly short amount of time.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I know literally zip about HF, but the concept seems simple enough, and fun to play, so here goes.

One Hero, and two Villains.

First the Hero:

Name: Kathrine Scarlet

Powers and Abilities: (Main) Kathrine can fly using a variety of inbuilt plasma thrusters all over her body. This ensures that her flight is not limited to a single direction, essentially making her able to maneuver in any direction at will. Additionally, the thrusters can fire bolts of plasma, though this ability is limited to the palms of her hands and bottoms of her feet.(Minor) Kat's frame is lithe, and exceptionally agile.

Weapons: None.

Appearance: iRsaglO.png?1

Bio: A generally rookie hero, Kathrine is no less determined and caring about lives. She's ready to be the best, but her carefree nature and overall cockiness tend to get in the way at times. She's a bit of a show-off, and sometimes plays by her own rules, but generally, she's worth having to watch your back.

Now the villains!

Name: Aza

Powers/Weapons: Aza has a curious ability to heal herself very quickly, this can extend to any injury, though the more severe the injury, the more energy it takes to heal it. As well as the concentration required. Small cuts and bruises could likely be taken care of during a fight, but anything more requires more focus. She also possesses a long range rifle, capable of dealing severe damage in a single shot using a high powered laser. Additionally, she carries a long, thin stiletto.

Appearance: hZtylqa.png?1

Shown on the left is Aza, on the right, Ezec:

Bio: Essentially the last remaining member of her species along with her Brother Ezec, Aza and her brother have a serious god complex. All other beings are beneath them. Unfortunately, the universe didn't much care about that, and they were met with hostility at every turn. It didn't help that they'd slayed their entire race. Shunned by society, they work tirelessly to become the rulers of the universe.

Name: Ezec

Powers/Weapons: Ezec, like his sister has a curious ability to alter his body. Whereas hers heals quickly, Ezec can project a hard force shield. this shield is generally a dome structure, but can be focused to a single panel to increase strength. This ability is focus intensive, Ezec cannot attack or move while doing this. To compensate, his natural armor is bulky, and thick. His weapon is an energy claymore.

Appearance: See picture above.

Bio: See Aza.

Edited by The Other Other Alex

Villain Profile:

Name: Crowley.

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: abnormally fast and agile, with stiletto-like claws and jagged teeth, this creature’s only true power is the ability to generate and fire powerful blasts of plasma energy.

After what transpired on Tranquis VII, Crowley uncovered a new quirk of his enhanced anatomy. It turned out he possessed an accelerated healing ability, allowing him to recover from most injuries within a matter of hours, although more significant wounds would likely take up to several days.

Appearance: hunched and haggard, this creature would tower over the average being if it stood up to the full height provided by its digitigrade legs. Its elongated arms end in equally in equally long claws, and its four-jawed face is packed with fangs. A mottled black-green in colour, its body is covered in sinuous, overlapping scales, with its fangs and claws being copper. Despite his bestial visage he is capable of speech, albeit in a crude, susurrating rasp due to his jaws being the incorrect shape to form words properly.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/Miiam4g.png

Bio: The result of illegal genetic experiments gone horrifically right, this highly intelligent creature was forced to kill its creators when they turned on him. Seeking refuge, he instead found himself constantly hounded by the Hero Factory simply for being who he was. Finally tiring of being on the run, he decided to turn the tables and become the villain everyone already seemed to think he was.

Edited by Festive Australovenator

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

New character incoming

Hero Profile:  

Name: Daxer Phyrus

Powers and Abilities: Daxer can absorb and utilize kinetic energy at will. He is also has blindsight, a special ability that allows him to see unhindered by darkness or walls. His body was designed to withstand pressure extremes, as well as for enhanced agility.

Weapon(s): Daxer possesses a small energy pistol, an energy rifle, and a couple of daggers, as well as a small energy blade he reserves for emergencies. 

Appearance: Daxer has no eyes, and instead sees with his blindsight ability, which arguably makes him see better than if he simply had eyes. His helmet, chest armor, gauntlet armor and lower leg armor are a dark sand blue while all the other armor pieces are a dark purple. His hero core glows a bright blue.

Bio: Daxer was built for special ops missions, but was sent to Tranquis VII due to the high emergency situation on the planet. He tends to have a very no-nonsense attitude, but isn't afraid to laugh at a joke or two when the time is right. His tolerance for fooling around at inappropriate times is very low, how ever, and although he tends not to get truly angry, he can be very harsh worded when irritated.

Approved. 

I know literally zip about HF, but the concept seems simple enough, and fun to play, so here goes.

First the Hero:

Powers and Abilities: (Main) Kathrine can fly at nearly supersonic speeds using a variety of inbuilt thrusters all over her body. This ensures that her flight is not limited to a single direction, essentially making her able to maneuver in any direction at will. Additionally, she can generate high energy plasma bolts from her hands.(Minor) Kat's frame is lithe, and exceptionally agile, but don't think she can't pack a punch! Over hauled servos give her exceptional strength.

Weapons: None, though her plasma bolts, body and to a small degree, her thrusters can be weaponised easily.

Bio: A generally rookie hero, Kathrine is no less determined and caring about lives. She's ready to be the best, but her carefree nature and overall cockiness tend to get in the way at times. She's a bit of a show-off, and sometimes plays by her own rules, but generally, she's worth having to watch your back.

Now the villains!

Powers/Weapons: Aza has a curious ability to heal herself very quickly, this can extend to any injury, though the more severe the injury, the more energy it takes to heal it. She also possesses a long range rifle, capable of dealing severe damage in a single shot using a high powered laser.

Appearance: hZtylqa.png?1

Bio: Essentially the last remaining member of her species along with her Brother Ezec, Aza and her brother have a serious god complex. All other beings are beneath them. Unfortunately, the universe didn't much care about that, and they were met with hostility at every turn. It didn't help that they'd slayed their entire race. Shunned by society, they work tirelessly to become the rulers of the universe.

Powers/Weapons: Ezec, like his sister has a urious ability to alter his body. Wheras hers heals quickly, Ezec's becomes nigh invulnerable for a short time. As such, his weapon is a simple massive ball and chain.

All Not Approved. 

For Kathrine, I have supersonic speed, agility to match that (which would be formidable of itself), flight power, plasma bolts and super strength. That's about two or three powers too many. 

For Eza, I'm not allowing for invulnerable characters in this RPG. It just causes too many complications. "I hit this guy!" "I had my invulnerability power on!" "You just turned it off!" "No, my character had enough reflexes to turn it back on!"

We are not doing this. Sorry. 

For Aza, you need to tune the healing power juuust a little. I need the reassurance that she's not going to become invulnerable in a PC combat situation and magically heal up all of her wounds while continually punching someone in the face. She would need to get out of the combat situation first. It's borderline, but I think it's warranted. 

Villain Profile:

Name: Crowley.

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: abnormally fast and agile, with stiletto-like claws and jagged teeth, this creature’s only true power is the ability to generate and fire powerful blasts of plasma energy.

Appearance: hunched and haggard, this creature would tower over the average being if it stood up to the full height provided by its digitigrade legs. Its elongated arms end in equally in equally long claws, and its four-jawed face is packed with fangs. A mottled black-green in colour, its body is covered in sinuous, overlapping scales, with its fangs and claws being copper. Despite his bestial visage he is capable of speech, albeit in a crude, susurrating rasp due to his jaws being the incorrect shape to form words properly.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/Miiam4g.png

Bio: The result of illegal genetic experiments gone horrifically right, this highly intelligent creature was forced to kill its creators when they turned on him. Seeking refuge, he instead found himself constantly hounded by the Hero Factory simply for being who he was. Finally tiring of being on the run, he decided to turn the tables and become the villain everyone already seemed to think he was.

Approved. 

FTR, not knowing anything about HF should not be a big deal, since I will be providing a lot of those details in my own ICs. Basically, I have to know that stuff - you don't. The only situation where it might get you is if you need to post as an unlocked NPC for whatever reason, but I think you might be able to pick it up. Or I'll be...around. :P

------------------------------------------

GM IC TRACIA: 

"Yeah, sure, like I know where they are!" Tracia said. "If I knew, would I be standing out here yelling at you, villain? I'd be telling them to destroy these stupid blasted creatures, starting with you!"

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS: 

One of the robots dodged a punch from a slighter hero with an electric shock gauntlet on it. It pulled its detonator and exploded.

Meanwhile, the other robots were starting to regroup, firing lasers as they went.

GM NPC ROCKA (CONTROLLED BY EVIL BRAIN):

The brain on Rocka's head calculated the odds. The heroes were the brains' best hope of traveling off world into a place where more robots to control could be found - and better ones at that. This place was a failure - and now the brains were left with only one option - hoping that the heroes would free them from their hosts.

But perhaps controlling the Heroes to do just that would be helpful indeed. So Rocka kept fighting the robots. A few unattached brains worked their way through the robot crowd, heading for the Heroes and trying not to get stepped on.

OOC: No one recognize Rocka?

Edited by fishers64

IC (As Rock Raider): "Don't you bloody get it! There are no heroes here! It's just brains and ruins! The miner replied as he smashed his pickaxe into the floor in frustration. *If I were a hero, I'd just kill her on the spot and pretend the brains did it.* 

OOC: Last post tonight. 

IC Jet: The poor kid barely had time to register that he'd missed the robot before it detonated in his face, sending him flying. He hit the ground with a cry of pain and tumbled a ways, stunned, as one of his gauntlets slipped off. The rookie was a sitting duck.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

OOC: Ok, so can we see Rocka, and can we interact with him?

Yes. NPCs can still be interacted with. They aren't invisible. (The reason that they are NPCs is because they are canon characters.)

GM NPC: KARTER'S ROBOTS:

Dane's shockwave knocked many of the robots over, causing them to fall on their backsides, and crushing a few unfortunate brains as they went down. Other brains skittered out of the robot group to move towards the Heroes - about three were headed for Dane.

Shortly after, a group of the bots got up and went to pursue Jet, hoping to laser his core and finish him off.

GM NPC: KARTER - KARTER'S LAB:

Karter sighed, turning away from the screen. Go. Finish him. But he knew that his thoughts wouldn't change the outcome of the battle one way or the other.

All the robots were really doing was buying time anyway. Hero Factory seemed to have endless resources, and a few petty robots wouldn't stop them. They needed to unleash Project Sunstorm. They should have unleashed it yesterday. But how were they to know that a bunch of brains would invade and draw the attention of the Hero Factory?

Hurry Dumacc, Karter silently pleaded. Our future depends on you. 

GM IC TRACIA: 

"Thanks for stating the obvious," Tracia said. "But I'd rather die here in this wreck than get involved with a villain like you."

GM NPC EVIL BRAIN #578.2 (AND COUSINS):

The brain finished undoing the glycerin module from the theater's camera and a few of the lenses. Skittering across the floor, it joined others of its kind in the lobby who were bringing other materials. A pipe from the lubrication station. Some wheels. A power cord. Soon, the Mega-brain Super canon would be ready for action.

At least, that was what Evil Brain #456.5 kept telling him. #578.2 felt that was too dramatic, but the energy beam coming from the cannon would indeed be effective, and in his mind that was worth enduring #456.5's excitement.

For now.

• Upvote 1

IC: Crowley - Sunny Square.

A hunched, distorted figure watched the unfolding chaos out on the streets through the shattered remnants of a looted shop window. For once, it seemed hero factory had found someone else to target.

Unfortunately, the streets were still just as dangerous for him as they'd ever been. For now, he'd have to bide his time...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Whoooooo boy, okay. I can tone down the Thrusters to a more reasonable speed, and get rid of the super strength, since now that I think on it, prob wont need that.

As for the twins, I will admit, they are more or less exactly the same characters as my Rahkshi from Corpus. Given this, I've adjusted their powers accordingly, but I can also hopefully shed some light on it.

Aza can heal herself only if she can concentrate on it at the same time. This means that she cannot heal while say.... punching someone over and over in the face. it's a purely defensive thing. I do understand the concern though :P

As for Ezec, well...... I'll see about finding something else for him.

EDIT: Okay, edited profile, here goes. Round 2!

First the Hero:

Powers and Abilities: (Main) Kathrine can fly using a variety of inbuilt plasma thrusters all over her body. This ensures that her flight is not limited to a single direction, essentially making her able to maneuver in any direction at will. Additionally, the thrusters can fire bolts of plasma, though this ability is limited to the palms of her hands and bottoms of her feet.(Minor) Kat's frame is lithe, and exceptionally agile.

Now the villains!

Powers/Weapons: Aza has a curious ability to heal herself very quickly, this can extend to any injury, though the more severe the injury, the more energy it takes to heal it. As well as the concentration required. Small cuts and bruises could likely be taken care of during a fight, but anything more requires more focus. She also possesses a long range rifle, capable of dealing severe damage in a single shot using a high powered laser. Additionally, she carries a long, thin stiletto.

Appearance: hZtylqa.png?1

Powers/Weapons: Ezec, like his sister has a curious ability to alter his body. Whereas hers heals quickly, Ezec can project a hard force shield. this shield is generally a dome structure, but can be focused to a single panel to increase strength. This ability is focus intensive, Ezec cannot attack or move while doing this. To compensate, his natural armor is bulky, and thick. His weapon is an energy claymore.

Villain Profile
Name:
Coquelicot

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons:

• Embodiment of Fire - The ability to dissolve from his physical form to one of elemental fire
  • Egomaniac - When things go badly or he suffers insults to his person he begins to grow stronger and faster at the expense of tactical acumen and planning
  • Gram - A razor sharp claymore nearly as beautiful and fine as it's owner

Appearance: Easily considered the most beautiful, handsome, charming and perfect person of all of history. He wears crimson and gold armor designed to accentuate the manly angles and stern handsomeness of his physique

Bio: Coquelicot
is pure evil in every sense of the word. He carries a bottomless amount of scorn, disdain, hatred, loathing and every other such term for anyone and anything less perfect or amazing than himself, a consummate narcissist in every sense of the word. He commits evil deeds because he does not consider them evil, in his mind his own word and viewpoint is the one and absolute truth, so he takes what he wants, when he wants and never shares. Despite this he is fond of putting on a literal pretty face and suckering people into doing what he wants

Edited by Lugh

...but close to it

OOC: Whoooooo boy, okay. I can tone down the Thrusters to a more reasonable speed, and get rid of the super strength, since now that I think on it, prob wont need that.

As for the twins, I will admit, they are more or less exactly the same characters as my Rahkshi from Corpus. Given this, I've adjusted their powers accordingly, but I can also hopefully shed some light on it.

Aza can heal herself only if she can concentrate on it at the same time. This means that she cannot heal while say.... punching someone over and over in the face. it's a purely defensive thing. I do understand the concern though :P

As for Ezec, well...... I'll see about finding something else for him.

EDIT: Okay, edited profile, here goes. Round 2!

First the Hero:

Now the villains!

Appearance: hZtylqa.png?1

Katherine, Aza, and Eza approved

Villain Profile

Name: Coquelicot

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons:

• Embodiment of Fire - The ability to dissolve from his physical form to one of elemental fire
  • Egomaniac - When things go badly or he suffers insults to his person he begins to grow stronger and faster at the expense of tactical acumen and planning
  • Gram - A razor sharp claymore nearly as beautiful and fine as it's owner

Appearance: Easily considered the most beautiful, handsome, charming and perfect person of all of history. He wears crimson and gold armor designed to accentuate the manly angles and stern handsomeness of his physique

Bio: Coquelicot is pure evil in every sense of the word. He carries a bottomless amount of scorn, disdain, hatred, loathing and every other such term for anyone and anything less perfect or amazing than himself, a consummate narcissist in every sense of the word. He commits evil deeds because he does not consider them evil, in his mind his own word and viewpoint is the one and absolute truth, so he takes what he wants, when he wants and never shares. Despite this he is fond of putting on a literal pretty face and suckering people into doing what he wants

Approved. 

OOC: Finally have a character concept. 

Name: Reyna Pherae
Powers and Abilities: Reyna's armor is specially designed to be even more resistant to flames and high temperatures than that of other heroes. She also has better reaction times than other heroes, though this does not affect the actual speed at which she can move.
Weapon(s): She fights with a regal-looking sword which she wields with grace and power. It can also exhume flames from the the blade, able to light up her melee attacks or fire the flames out like a flamethrower.
Appearance: Reyna's armor is adorned and decorated with blue, gold, white, and red, looking like a classic lord. She also has a flowing blue cape on the back with a red underside, which can quickly be detached at a whim when it becomes impractical or potentially hazardous in the given scenario. 
Bio: Reyna was constructed rather recently, and has not been on nearly as many missions as some of the more experienced Heroes. Despite this, she was built to take charge and think tactically when the situation becomes dire, though her ability to do so is offset both by her inexperience and general idealistic nature. However, Reyna spends most of her free time training to fight, so her combat prowess is not lacking, and her determination to bring justice upon the wicked makes her powerful nontheless. When not honing her swordfighting abilities, she prefers watching historical dramas, either by herself or any poor soul willing to sit through them with her, which few would likely be willing to do despite her thoughtful and friendly nature.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC Kathrine Scarlet:

A ripple went through the air as I dropped from the sky, a crimson meteor rocketing toward the ground.

Who needs a Hero Pod when you can fly, any way?

I turned on my communicator, broadcasting to my fellow Heroes, "This is Kathrine, I'm making a sweep. Clear the floor, boys~"

I dropped out of the sky, my thrusters slowing my descent ever so slightly as I unleashed a barrage of plasma fire on the robots below.

I couldn't lose too much speed, I still had work to do. But what's life if a girl can't have fun once in a while?

Several robots went up like fireworks and I grinned, leveling off and pulsing the thrusters, shooting towards the Comm towers. 

"WHOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!~"

IC Aza and Ezec - Hotel:

"rrgh, this was a waste of time," Rumbled Ezec, as he smashed a Brain under his foot. 

"Patience, Ezec, our time will come. And then we'll pay back our dear friends in the Factory for every wrong they've done us." Aza flicked dust off of her clawed hands idly.

"I'm tired of waiting, I want them turned to scrap." Ezec snarled, clenching his fist and grinding his foot. "Why are all of these disgusting creatures here, anyway?"

"Maybe they just want to see the show."

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS/BRAINS: 

The energy shots from Dayrus cut through one of the brains, killing it. The other two were still coming, albeit scorched from shots aimed at them. 

Some of the other robots fled the scene, not keen on being destroyed by a randomly hitting ninja hero and battered by shockwaves or plasma shots. Others with the explosives on their backs moved in towards the other Heroes on the ground. 

GM NPC ROCKA (CONTROLLED BY EVIL BRAIN):

Rocka dodged a whack from a staff from Smitty Slink. "Stop hitting me!" he complained. "I'm Rocka - you know, from Hero Factory."

OOC: Finally have a character concept. 

Name: Reyna Pherae
Powers and Abilities: Reyna's armor is specially designed to be even more resistant to flames and high temperatures than that of other heroes. She also has better reaction times than other heroes, though this does not affect the actual speed at which she can move.
Weapon(s): She fights with a regal-looking sword which she wields with grace and power. It can also exhume flames from the the blade, able to light up her melee attacks or fire the flames out like a flamethrower.
Appearance: Reyna's armor is adorned and decorated with blue, gold, white, and red, looking like a classic lord. She also has a flowing blue cape on the back with a red underside, which can quickly be detached at a whim when it becomes impractical or potentially hazardous in the given scenario. 
Bio: Reyna was constructed rather recently, and has not been on nearly as many missions as some of the more experienced Heroes. Despite this, she was built to take charge and think tactically when the situation becomes dire, though her ability to do so is offset both by her inexperience and general idealistic nature. However, Reyna spends most of her free time training to fight, so her combat prowess is not lacking, and her determination to bring justice upon the wicked makes her powerful nontheless. When not honing her swordfighting abilities, she prefers watching historical dramas, either by herself or any poor soul willing to sit through them with her, which few would likely be willing to do despite her thoughtful and friendly nature.

Approved.