Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

HF RPG 2.0

Featured hero factory rpg lego rpg

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
6451 replies to this topic

#841 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 10:50 AM

Okay here goes my first RPG attempt

Hero Profile
Name: Eloise Thumper

Powers and Abilities: Thumper is a walking tank. She's made for strength and endurance and due to a personal interest, has a lot of skill in hand-to-hand combat, mostly regarding wrestling, boxing, and other such techniques.
She's also heavily armoured, and has a very high tolerance for pain, as she was designed to be able to get up close and personal with villainy, even under heavy fire.
Weapon(s): Thumper is not proficient with blasters, and uses them very rarely, if at all. Instead, she uses either her bare fists/feet or power gloves, which can issue a shockwave when struck against a surface at force.
Appearance: Thumper is physically large and burly, designed for missions where brute force is required. She stands head and shoulders above the average Hero, and is easily wider than one too. She often wears a belt- specifically, a replica of the Champion Belt from the Makuro Wrestling Federation Championships. She considers it training to get used to the real one. Her colours are red, orange and green. Her core, like her eyes, is yellow. She's often wearing a friendly smile and seems genuinely happy to be here.
Here's a terrible MSPaint image of her. Drawn super quick to reflect her colour scheme (an attempt was made at a luchador palette), I'll put up a better picture once it's done/if needed.

Bio:
Eloise Thumper is a relatively new Hero. She is not the brightest bulb by a long shot, and is little help for missions of stealth or diplomacy.
Thumper is a genuinely caring, nice person, despite her love of violent sport. Outside of the ring, she does not have a mean bone in her body. She, however, will fight crime to the best of her ability with what she has learned in her matches. She is devoutly loyal to the Hero Factory and forces of good in general.
Her most obvious hobby is various styles of boxing, wrestling, et cetera. She's won a few Newbie League trophies and medals outside of the Hero Factory, though has been warned repeatedly about not taking it above that level, and 'putting on kid gloves' for those she faces. She does tend to be confused about why her fellow Heroes refuse to train with her, though. She does not realise that, after seeing her perform a perfect elbow-drop into a training drone so forcefully that she makes its limbs pop off, they hesitate to put themselves in any situation that involves going up against her. Also, she's terrifyingly aggressive in the ring, like she's another person altogether.
A very by-the-book Hero, she has memorised the Hero handbook from cover to cover and it's one of the few things outside of wrestling that she has almost encyclopaedic knowledge on. She does what she feels is right, and when that's too much of a grey area, she turns to the manual. She is not fond of breaking rules.

She's Dunkan Bulk's biggest fan, and becomes very flustered and shy when in his presence. Other Heroes, she treats with friendliness and respect.


Approved.

  • 0

#842 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Banned Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 21-June 13
  • 6,973 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 10:55 AM

IC Ghid Squidulus
 
Consarn it
 
That mysterious weirdo had left... And took the healing bot with him. But he didn't give it any commands to... At least his hand was back, if not properly armoured.
 
The ceiling groaned with a loud, splintering noise, dropping small bits of rubble around. Uh-oh...
 
OOC: Congrats, Zippy! now delve into the madness that is the RPG forums. :evilgrin:


Edited by Ghidora131, Sep 24 2015 - 10:56 AM.

  • 0

#843 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 10:59 AM

GM NPC STRINGER
"Do you think we should get my sonics blaster on the way out?" he said, climbing the ladder. "No, wait, that's a bad idea. Sorry, brain blip."

His HUD told him that they were nearing Striker's position. Part of him wanted to tell the kid to go help Striker while he went to go get his weapon, but he shoved it down. His core had been compromised, and he really shouldn't be going into battle.

  • 0

#844 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 11:05 AM

OOC: Woo! Okay, here we go. And as I said, this is my first attempt at any kind of BZP RPG, so please let me know if I muddle something up. Honestly, I read through the whole topic and I'm still not entirely sure what's happening.

 

IC: Thumper, above Tranquis VII

 

Eloise Thumper sat nervously in her Hero Pod, attempting to guide the thing down without wrecking it. There didn't seem to be enough room in the immediate area to land, so she was a little lost as to where to go, since she wasn't entirely sure where anyone else could be. She'd been asked to head over- everyone who was available had- but she'd been getting her Hero Core charged when the call came out and thus missed the ship over. To her dread, she'd been offered a Hero Pod. She was terrible with these things, but she had to do her duty as a Hero. The others needed help, after all. And she'd heard Bulk needed rescuing. But that was a small part of her reason, though. A very small part. Definitely.

 

She decided to try radioing in, to see if anyone needed her help directly. "Thumper here. Anyone need any assistance? I'm, uh, having trouble finding a park."


  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#845 Offline Smudge8

Smudge8
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 03-December 14
  • 2,177 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 11:13 AM

IC: Stinger-Underground

 

"Don't worry about it!" Stinger said, climbing up the ladder after Stringer. "Just keep your head on and you will be fine. We're almost there."


  • 0

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 


#846 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 11:14 AM

GM IC ???, DUMACC, and HEALER BOT

"Give it up, Dumacc-" "Mene Vantal's" words were cut off by a high-powered energy blast. The gun whirled - it was a gatling, firing high powered energy blasts that pelted the villain and shoved him against the wall.

He slumped down, seeming unconcious. In reality, his systems had been recharged from the assualt, but he didn't want Dumacc to lauch any more blasts, otherwise the true nature of his form would be hard to conceal.

Meanwhile, the Healer Bot watched from above. It seemed that the being it had been assigned to watch was unconcious. It wanted to ask Abacus for permission it to heal him, but he was not here.

  • 0

#847 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Banned Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 21-June 13
  • 6,973 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 11:25 AM

IC Ghid Squidulus

 

He quickly ran outside the building and lokedd up to the third floor. "Hey! hurry up! this building can't take much more!"

 

They may have heard him, or they may have heard Thumper's message.


  • 0

#848 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 11:27 AM

OOC: Ghidora, where are you getting the idea that the hospital is collapsing from?
  • 0

#849 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Banned Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 21-June 13
  • 6,973 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 12:04 PM

OOC: http://www.bzpower.c...pg-20/?p=997794


  • 0

#850 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,782 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 01:00 PM

IC Striker:

In tight quarters, there wasn't much room to dodge. Still, striker stepped to his left, pressing behind the little cover of one of the supports for the tunnel, and activated his cloaking ability. In the chaos, maybe the robots would lose him. If not, well... At least he had some cover. He fired again.

IC Jade:

She glanced back as Furno led the two villains into the bay.

"They look nice. Friends of yours, sir?"

  • 0

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!


#851 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 04:41 PM

OOC: http://www.bzpower.c...pg-20/?p=997794

OOC: Yeah, but it's not going to just collapse because of no reason. This is a pretty strong building made of concrete and steel beams, not a cheap American house made of matchsticks. 
 
I'm pretty sure it can take a dropship landing without an issue. We humans have choppers land on skyscrapers - and frankly, on hospitals - without a problem. 

IC Striker:

In tight quarters, there wasn't much room to dodge. Still, striker stepped to his left, pressing behind the little cover of one of the supports for the tunnel, and activated his cloaking ability. In the chaos, maybe the robots would lose him. If not, well... At least he had some cover. He fired again.

IC Jade:

She glanced back as Furno led the two villains into the bay.

"They look nice. Friends of yours, sir?"

OOC: We're in a hallway, not a tunnel. Striker could take cover in one of the doorways though. 
 
NPC FURNO
 
Furno laughed. "Sure, these two go way back. That's how far away their cells are going to be from me in lockup!" He boarded the dropship. "Take us back to Hero Factory."

Edited by fishers64, Sep 24 2015 - 04:42 PM.

  • 0

#852 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,782 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 05:06 PM

OOC: Well, that's sort of what I meant. Plus, a Hallway is just a man made tunnel indoors :P

 

IC Jade:

 

"You got it," She said, lifting off from the hospital and blasting out of the atmosphere.


  • 0

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!


#853 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 06:28 PM

GM NPC ROBOTS (NEAR STRIKER)

 

The robots began waving their lasers over the hall, trying to find the Hero. 


  • 0

#854 Offline FallenCor

FallenCor
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 05-August 12
  • 591 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 07:06 PM

IC Wolfe [Hospital - 3rd Floor]:
"Sounds good," the vet agreed, returning the arrow to its quiver. The map Zib sent was now displayed as a thumbnail on Wolfe's HUD, which he briefly scanned before moving to stand by Saracen. "Coming, kid?" he called to Abacus. It didn't matter to him what the younger Hero chose to do, but backup was always appreciated.


Edited by FallenCor, Sep 24 2015 - 07:07 PM.

  • 0

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |


#855 Offline Onaku

Onaku
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 21-June 07
  • 4,401 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 07:18 PM

IC: Jimmy Abacus

Location: Hospital 3rd floor

"Coming." Jimmy said, walking to join the duo of heroes.


  • 0

#856 Offline Nato the Traveler

Nato the Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Into Karda Nui

  • 23-December 13
  • 18,105 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 07:35 PM

I'm not quite ready to approve ship profiles juuust yet for players. If I was, I probably would have to turn this one down because the armor is just a little much - heavy armor (which would have to be reflective to deflect lasers) with boatloads of tiny propulsion devices embedded that qualify as holes in said armor? Really?


Also, you really need to specify what the heat-seeking evasion devices are. Is the ship just manueverable enough to ditch them into an asteroid? Does it launch flares or a bunch of red-hot metal? That kind of stuff is important because it might come up in a spot where this ship isn't dodging heat missiles, like in combat.

 

OOC: Fair enough. I wasn't entirely sure what the limits were for ships, so I guess I kind of went overboard. I'll fix it up and save it away for whenever ships for players become a thing. 

 

IC: Saracen Rune - Hospital, Third Floor.

 

"Alright, let's go hunting," he picked up his rifle, swapping out the near-depleted clip for a new one. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Crowley - Streets.

 

He found another building to shelter in, and slithered inside...


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________

 

Legends Don't Last Forever


#857 Offline Klanadack

Klanadack
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 08-March 13
  • 862 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 07:44 PM

OOC: http://www.bzpower.c...pg-20/?p=997794

OOC: Yeah, but it's not going to just collapse because of no reason. This is a pretty strong building made of concrete and steel beams, not a cheap American house made of matchsticks.  I'm pretty sure it can take a dropship landing without an issue. We humans have choppers land on skyscrapers - and frankly, on hospitals - without a problem. 

IC Striker:In tight quarters, there wasn't much room to dodge. Still, striker stepped to his left, pressing behind the little cover of one of the supports for the tunnel, and activated his cloaking ability. In the chaos, maybe the robots would lose him. If not, well... At least he had some cover. He fired again.IC Jade:She glanced back as Furno led the two villains into the bay."They look nice. Friends of yours, sir?"

OOC: We're in a hallway, not a tunnel. Striker could take cover in one of the doorways though.  NPC FURNO Furno laughed. "Sure, these two go way back. That's how far away their cells are going to be from me in lockup!" He boarded the dropship. "Take us back to Hero Factory."


OOC: How long will it take to get to hero factory?

  • 0

 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!


#858 Offline Onaku

Onaku
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 21-June 07
  • 4,401 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 07:48 PM

IC: Jimmy Abacus

Location: Hospital 3rd floor

Jimmy took out his so far unused pistol, inspected it, loaded it and then had it ready in his hands, holding it in a very professional manner.


  • 0

#859 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 08:10 PM

OOC: How long will it take to get to hero factory?

OOC: Not too long. I'd give it like 5 reasonable ICs before we arrive. 

 

You can have Arsenal wake up along the way, give Furno the opportunity to make more jokes. :P The power drain would preclude him from fighting, though. 


  • 0

#860 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Banned Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 21-June 13
  • 6,973 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 08:56 PM

OOC: Where are you going? i'd prefer Ghid not to be alone.


Edited by Ghidora131, Sep 24 2015 - 08:56 PM.

  • 0

#861 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 09:05 PM

OOC: Where are you going? i'd prefer Ghid not to be alone.

OOC: Jimmy, Sarcen, and Wolf are heading down to the underground facility. They should be headed through the foyer shortly. 


  • 0

#862 Offline Rylinth Anderfel

Rylinth Anderfel
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

  • 14-September 15
  • 674 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2015 - 11:47 PM

IC: Echo - Hospital

After cutting through the last of the debris on the stairwell with his saw, Echo finally found what he was looking for: the body of Daxer Phyrus. He lifted the Hero with some effort and winced when he saw the chest. Core ruptures weren't pretty. Limp wires and jagged shards of his chassis stuck out at unnatural angles, lubricant trickled down the side of the hole, and several cracks ran through his thick armor plating. A massive gaping cavity occupied the space where his core should have been and the edges still smoked faintly. Echo felt slightly sick and twisted Daxer around so he wouldn't have to look at it.

Dragging the corpse over to an elevator shaft (one that hadn't been partially demolished), he unceremoniously dumped it down into the lobby area and proceeded down the stairs to retrieve it.

 

OOC: Does anyone else want/need extraction? I haven't heard from Dane Hellsend, Reyna Pherae, Smitty Slink, Riot, Azure Stryker, Artemus Schadenfreude, Simon Trigger, Marcel Bolt, or Kathrine Scarlet in a while, so I'm not sure who all would be evacuated... 


  • 0

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer


#863 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,782 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 12:43 AM

OOC: Kathrine is currently holding the comm tower.


  • 0

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!


#864 Offline FallenCor

FallenCor
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 05-August 12
  • 591 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 03:23 AM

IC Wolfe [Hospital - 3rd Floor to Ground Floor]:
With Saracen and Abacus (and Ghid?) now ready to mobilize, Wolfe took to the stairs again, heading through the foyer and into the hallways beyond. He double-checked the coordinates as he went, passing through the ER on his way to the administrative part of the building, then opened his comm-link as the group neared the giant hole in the floor. "Zib, it's Wolfe. Are there any remaining flunkies or security measures we need to worry about on the way down?" He didn't know just how extensive Zib's intel was, but if HQ was sending maps, coordinates and even pass-codes, then it was worth an ask.


  • 0

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |


#865 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 03:35 AM

IC: Riot - The Grand Tranq (Ground Floor)

Seeing no signs indicating that the vents had been tampered with, Riot activated his comms device before radioing in his status to the other heroes inside the hotel.

"Banquet Hall clear," he said before moving back towards the doorway. "Going to check out the indoor pool area and the locker rooms next before taking a look around the basement levels. After I'm done there, the upper floors are next."

 

OOC: As far as I know, Riot, Striker, and Schadenfreude are still holed up inside The Grand Tranq, as their mission is to keep the civilians inside the hotel out of danger until things quiet down outside. Rock Raider is still currently inside as well, but nobody's in any immediate danger as of yet, since Lewa hasn't posted as him in a while either. Personally, I've been putting some space in between my posts just in case Fishers decides to throw some nasty surprises my way, and I think Dark_Stranger said something about him getting over a cold IRL, but I don't know about the others.

Oh, and for those who were interested, this is what I've got so far for the Civilian Profile I mentioned a few days back:

 

Name: Leighla Artemis

Character Type: Civilian

Job/Location: Leighla is a Field Reporter for the Universal News Network (UNN), and as such, chases down and covers breaking news as it happens, on location. Because of this, she is highly mobile, and rarely ever in any one location for an extended period of time, but as of right now, she is currently en route to Tranquis VII to report on the events currently besieging the planet.

Bio: Leighla's home world lies on the outer fringes of the known galaxy, and its proximity to its sun results in temperatures much higher than normal planetary conditions suitable for organic life to flourish. Because of this, all robotic inhabitants are designed to withstand the extreme heat of their surroundings (and by extension, are also highly resistant to most heat-based weaponry), at the cost of being much more susceptible to cooler climates on average, which is why she is rarely seen outside of her normal attire; a heavy parka and a set of matching boots and gloves (waiting on Fishers' approval for this section of the profile).

Leighla herself was constructed with her current profession in mind, but was let go from her former job after a segment of hers concerning political corruption ruffled one too many feathers back home. The piece did succeed in catching the eye of the producers of UNN, however, ultimately resulting in them offering her a spot on their news team, which she gladly accepted. When she's not actively out reporting, she can be usually found on her ship (profile will be attached when PC Ships become available), practicing a variety of self-defense techniques she had opted to learn after a very unfortunate incident involving a civilian stalker. While she knows that she'd hardly be much of a match against an actual villain (and actively tries to stay away from them as much as possible because of this), she's not above learning tactics that could one day possibly help her get out of a sticky situation, since the galaxy seems to be becoming a more and more dangerous place with each passing day. As a result, she usually displays an aura of calmness while simultaneously keeping her emotions in check, allowing her a certain degree of logical awareness during times of great stress.

 

Possible suggestions for if this gets approved; limit passive abilities to one per civilian, find some way to incorporate them into their bio/proffession, pick something that a Hero Character probably wouldn't attempt to use to their advantage 100% of the time during missions, and try to offset said ability by including a reasonable weakness to accompany it.


Edited by Timageness, Sep 25 2015 - 03:52 AM.

  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#866 Offline Nato the Traveler

Nato the Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Into Karda Nui

  • 23-December 13
  • 18,105 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 05:25 AM

IC: Saracen Rune - Hospital.

 

He followed Wolfe, more than happy to let someone else take point this time around. 


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________

 

Legends Don't Last Forever


#867 Offline Shard the Gemknight Toa

Shard the Gemknight Toa
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 07-July 13
  • 2,842 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 08:50 AM

IC: Gadget Thompson/Bomb Room
It seemed to be a live circuit. But the energy, where does that come from? His technopathy checked for any energy sources and whether it connected to the quaza bomb or not.


IC: Azure Stryker/Second Floor, Grand Tranq
"I've already cleared the top floors. I'm following a couple of citizens down while killing any brains," he stated on the comms.


Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa, Sep 25 2015 - 08:14 PM.

  • 0

1b3c7226ef84360251096c46f9f8b226-d93puks

My Other Comics: Arctic's Comics  /  Bionicle In Minecraft  /  Bioformers: Rising Storms

LIST OF MELDING UNIVERSE MAKUTA/RAHKSHI/KRAATA POWERS

BZPRPG PROFILES

My Tanks Profile: Shard

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles: Alpha - Helix - Carapace - Law -

My Wasteland Profiles: Arid

HF RPG 2.0: Azure Stryker, the Sapphire Swordsman Gadget Thompson Ryker Bullet Xiphias Billade

 

"Be confident in your skill, and show it off. If we don't take advantage of our individuality, what happens when it's gone?"     ~Bullseye~

 

"Prepare to be pacified."     ~Kuro~


#868 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 09:08 AM

OOC: The only place I have a definite idea of where people are at is the hospital, and they sounds like they're off to do something, so I reckon I'm going to join them. Besides, everyone else seems to be doing things like "carefully disarm bomb" or "do fancy technomancer stuff" and other such things that are not resolved with brute strength. Feel free to send Thumper elsewhere if you need luchador galore somewhere else.

 

IC: Eloise Thumper: Above Tranquis VIII

 

Thumper leaned over the console to peer at the ground, and in doing so, heard something snap. She brought her hands up and found that the steering wheel had come along with them. She sighed- this was not the first time this had happened- and sat back in the chair. She may not be good at flying, but her team leader had drilled the routines for impact prediction into her processor enough for it to stick. She'd been pretty adamant about that after a few incidents regarding Thumper's landing skills, or lack thereof.

 

She pressed a few buttons, brow furrowed in concentration. According to the console, she was to land in the vicinity of the local hospital. She decided to try the comm. frequency again. "Thumper here. Is anyone near the hospital? I'm coming in to help. But you might want to avoid outside for a few minutes. And maybe any walls near the outside. Just a heads up."

 

She then sat back again and prepared for a crash landing. With her trajectory- she wasn't flying too high, or at great speed- hopefully the landing wouldn't be that rough. And she'd certainly landed worse before and come out relatively fine. She put it down to practice.


Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl, Sep 25 2015 - 09:15 AM.

  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#869 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Banned Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 21-June 13
  • 6,973 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 09:11 AM

IC Ghid Squidulus

 

He slowed momentarily as he heard the sound of a projectile coming in. Another hero, maybe?


  • 0

#870 Offline Smudge8

Smudge8
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 03-December 14
  • 2,177 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 10:46 AM

IC: Stinger-Hospital

 

Once they had climbed out of the pit Stinger radioed Zib. "Hey Zib, where is the nearest drop ship? I've got Stringer here and his core has been compromised. He needs to get back now."


  • 0

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 


#871 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 11:01 AM

OOC: Alright, so what I have so far is this: Wolfe and Sarcen are at the office with the hole in the floor now, Ghid and Jimmy are somewhere in the hospital and Thumper is incoming. If this needs corrected, let me know. 
 
Also, nobody is really trapped inside the Grand Tranq. Although Zib would be happier if someone was around to guard the civilians, especially with Rock Raider on the loose. I'll raise Lewa in a PM - he's been around, posting in Bionicle Speed Racers - to see if I can't get that party moving again.
 
Relevant posts:
 

 

IC (As Rock Raider): "Are they blunt or what? Why not test those swords out on a brain or civilian?"

 
IC: Azure Stryker/Top Floor of the Grand Tranq
"Why don't you come forth and find out for yourself?"

 

 

IC: Azure Stryker/Grand Tranq
Since Rock Raider hasn't moved since page 9 or something like that, Azure had already left and barricaded the room to join Tracia in the guiding of the citizens.


------------------------------------------------------------------
 
GM IC GADGET
 
There wasn't another power source here, apparently. The energy just passed between the two rocks naturally. The amount of energy in this particular area didn't increase with time. 
 
GM NPC HEALER BOT
 
The healer bot looked up to see Sarcen and Wolfe standing at the top of the hole. It then looked down at the "unconscious" form of "Mene Vantal" below, looking concerned.
 
GM NPC DUMACC
 
Dumacc heard the two heroes' approach. "I will kill you all!" he shouted, happily reloading his canon. 
 
 
OOC: Just to be clear, Dumacc's canon fires large-scale bits of energy that can recharge a Hero's core. However, getting hit by enough of these rapid-fire shots will overload the Hero's quaza cores, causing unconsciousness or a Daxer-style core meltdown. "Mene Vantal" has a secondary energy storage system that helps him withstand more of the shots, which might be telling. 
 

IC: Stinger-Hospital
 
Once they had climbed out of the pit Stinger radioed Zib. "Hey Zib, where is the nearest drop ship? I've got Stringer here and his core has been compromised. He needs to get back now."

Post nulled due to the fact that Dumacc is blocking the exit. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


GM NPC ZIB

"From earlier communications, we know that the operation is run by two people - a Karter and a Dumacc. Dumacc may be still active. Be careful."


--------------------------------------------------------------
 
EDIT: 
 

I've lost complete interest in the RPG, he'll simply have to be retconned out of existence.

 

That's our buddy Lewa. As of right now, consider all characters in Grand Tranq free to move. 


Edited by fishers64, Sep 25 2015 - 10:56 AM.

  • 0

#872 Offline Onaku

Onaku
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 21-June 07
  • 4,401 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 11:19 AM

IC: Jimmy Abacus

Location: Hospital

Jimmy had followed the two other heroes, and now stood near the hole. He could sense a familiar code signature down in the hole, and sure enough, looking down there he could see the healing bot he'd reprogrammed earlier. With a few non-verbal signals, Jimmy told the healing bot to get back up from the hole. 


  • 0

#873 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 11:39 AM

IC: Eloise Thumper: Inside hospital

 

Thumper landed with a resounding crash, but a cursory glance over herself revealed she was still in one piece. She stretched and heard no rattles or screeches of metal, so she figured she was all right. The door was stuck, though. She tore it open, figuring she couldn't really make it much more scrapped. She stepped out and peered into the foyer she found herself in. The front doors had been blown to pieces and she'd made a mess of the immediate area, not to mention the reception desk was little more than scrap metal now.

 

She took a moment to uneasily glance at the damage, resolved herself to help clean it up when there wasn't evil to stop, and called out. "Uh, hello? It's Thumper. I'm here to help out."

 

Remembering the radio silence, she added, "If there's anyone in here, I mean. If there's not, I probably look really silly right now."


Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl, Sep 25 2015 - 11:39 AM.

  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#874 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 12:09 PM

IC: Riot - The Grand Tranq (Ground Floor)

"Copy that. Over and out."


  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#875 Offline Smudge8

Smudge8
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 03-December 14
  • 2,177 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 12:21 PM

OOC: I wasn't paying attention, sorry.

 

IC: Stinger-???(where is he?)

 

"Yea, I'm not ready to die quite yet," Said Stinger, getting his sword and shield ready. "How about this, why don't you surrender?"


  • 0

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 


#876 Offline Dark_Stranger

Dark_Stranger
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 01-October 10
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 12:41 PM

OOC: Aagh. I apologize for not giving a warning post before I leave to recover, and I immediately get struck down with something even worse before I have a chance to post again. I've been pretty much out of commission across the board, but I'm more-or-less recovered now.

 

IC--Artemus Schadenfreude--Grand Tranq lobby

Artemus didn't allow himself to relax, despite the apparent safety. "Okay, folks, we're doing great," he said encouragingly. "Now, I need you all to gather in the middle of the lobby, away from the furniture. I'm going to give this place a clean sweep; make sure there aren't any leftover surprises."

The crowd complied, most of them seemingly quite willingly, though there were a few grumblers. Artemus took note of these; he severely doubted they would cause him any trouble, but it paid to cover your bases. As he reflected, he began his inspection, carefully flipping over furniture and pulling out drawers, going over every inch with a fine-toothed comb.

 

OOC: Exactly where in Rock Raider right now? It's not vital info at the present, but Artemus is probably going to search adjacent rooms once he's done here. 

 

IC--Simon Trigger--Sky

Spotting the descending Hero Craft, Simon followed it, hoping for something interesting, but when it eventually landed atop what seemed to be a hospital it was clear that everything was under control there. He sighed; this was getting horribly boring. Granted, boredom was better than rampant casualties, but it was still the second-worst thing that could happen on a mission. There had to be some action around here somewhere; the problem was that he couldn't seem to find it. Shame for all this talent to just hover around out her going to waste. He decided to try radioing again, though he doubted it would work any better this time around.

"Come in. This is Agent Trigger. Are there any deployed Heroes in need of assistance? Over."


  • 0

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png


#877 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 26-January 08
  • 879 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 01:52 PM

OOC: Exactly where in Rock Raider right now? It's not vital info at the present, but Artemus is probably going to search adjacent rooms once he's done here. 

OOC: He's been retconned out of existence.

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1


  • 0

#878 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 02:25 PM

IC: Jimmy Abacus
Location: Hospital
Jimmy had followed the two other heroes, and now stood near the hole. He could sense a familiar code signature down in the hole, and sure enough, looking down there he could see the healing bot he'd reprogrammed earlier. With a few non-verbal signals, Jimmy told the healing bot to get back up from the hole.

OOC: The healing robot is standing on the rim of the hole. After seeing the shots hit Vantal, it wisely decided not to go down there. 
 
Sorry if I've been confusing people lately. :(
 

OOC: I wasn't paying attention, sorry.
 
IC: Stinger-???(where is he?)
 
"Yea, I'm not ready to die quite yet," Said Stinger, getting his sword and shield ready. "How about this, why don't you surrender?"

OOC: I didn't pick up Stringer fast enough, my bad. Here we go: 
 
GM NPC STRINGER/ IC STINGER
 
As the two heroes walked through the facility, a group of about 10 security robots aimed lasers in their direction from an adjacent. Stringer, still aware of the fact that he had no weapons, ran away from Stinger, only to find his way blocked by 10 other laser turrets pointing down the hall and a malicious looking robot named Dumacc
 
Said robot was very odd, for it had wheels for feet, a boxy lower body, and an odd spiky tail down its back. Stringer could tell that it wasn't a brain...just part of the being's strange anatomy. He carried a missile launcher on his shoulder and there was a machine gun on the floor next to him. 
 
I'm not going that way, Stringer thought. He ducked down another hallway, calling up Zib's map. I'm going to the weapons vault. Corrupted or not, I'm going to have to fight my way out of here.  
 
OOC: So yeah. 
 
1) Stringer is running away from Stinger. 
 
2) A group of 10 security robots are headed for Stinger. They haven't attacked yet. Stinger will be able to follow Stringer through the hallway he's using to try to escape them if he wants, although the bad guys might give chase. 
 
3) Dumacc is guarding the facility's entrance, trying to keep the Heroes out or Stringer/Stinger (or Striker/Gadget) from leaving that way.
 
4) They might be able to leave through the Underground using one of the collapsed tunnels mentioned earlier or the way John Striker got down there in the first place (I didn't actually establish this - I left it up to The Other Other Alex). However, neither Stringer nor Stinger would logically know about this, so no metagaming. They would have to find Striker first, and he would have to tell them.

Edited by fishers64, Sep 25 2015 - 02:26 PM.

  • 0

#879 Offline Onaku

Onaku
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 21-June 07
  • 4,401 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 03:24 PM

OOC: How deep is the hole? I thought the robot was maybe in the hole, but hadn't gone down to the bottom and out.


  • 0

#880 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2015 - 03:30 PM

OOC: How deep is the hole? I thought the robot was maybe in the hole, but hadn't gone down to the bottom and out.

OOC: It's not very deep. It's shallow enough a Hero would be able to jump to the bottom without injury. 


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users