fishers64

GM NPC BULK AND STRINGER 

Both Alpha team heroes jumped on the ship right before the door closed. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS (TUNNEL)

Behind the beast's eyes, Traferous winced. He had been hoping not to leave a mess. Still, he had a job to do, and these Heroes were in the way. Angrily swiping with one of his claws, he shoved Wolfe over to the wall, taking a massive step forward and hissing at Splint.

GM IC TRACIA

Tracia sat between the other civilians on the evacuation ship, seething.

GM NPC CITIZEN (W/ABACUS)

The citizen just buried her face in her knees, trying to wish the last few minutes away. 

For Gadget: 

21897343040_eb9dddb8b7_c.jpg

OOC: Thanks. Now I know what Gadget is doing would be somewhat impossible. Unless the rocket is on it's side IC.

IC: Gadget Thompson/Rocket Bay

Sounds of roars frightened me.

"Gotta move quick."

I hovered to the top of the rocket and examined the explosive launchers, and I wanted to see how I could convert them into a singular mounted weapon to use against the probable incoming threat.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Eloise Thumper - In Beast Boss Battle Room

Thumper could see the creature as she and the other Hero approached. She stared, and then glanced to her companion. "I don't think I know what's going on on this planet anymore."

Nevertheless, it was attacking Heroes, so it was time to do what she did best: pound villains into the dirt. Or tile, as the case may be. She glanced around briefly and found a desk with some datapads and mugs on it, which she overturned and carried with her as she charged the beast, swinging her makeshift weapon the way she'd slammed folded chairs into so many opponents before.

OOC: Confession: I have no idea what room this is or where it is but I'm assuming since it's part of the villain lab there's probably a table or something. If not, I'll edit this to reflect that.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

OOC: Okay.

IC Ghid Squidulus

"Drrraaagh!" Ghid exclaimed randomly as he torehis shield out with quite a bit of force, slamming the front into his face. After recovering, He uncomfortably turned onto his back and kicked the robot off of him. "Thank goodness that's over, i was-"

A roar cut down the hall, quietly.

Ghid began moving in the direction of the sound, listening for any more noises to direct his path.

GM IC GADGET

The top hull of the rocket was welded down, and it was pretty clear that the explosives launchers were folded into the hull, and screwed in under it. He wasn't going to be getting any more weapons that way. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS 

Traferous fired his twin Kryptonium blasters at the incoming table, hoping the resulting explosion would knock whoever was behind said table out of the way. 

IC: Saracen Rune - Tunnel.

He finally rounded a corner in the maze of corridors to see... "What the heck is that thing?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Eloise Thumper - In BBB Room

The blast threw Thumper back and she landed with a heavy thud. She climbed to her feet, brushing herself off. A Hero named Abacus- he sounded like the Hero who had helped Stringer and Bulk- asked over the comm. what the situation was. She replied, "Thumper here, there's a big monster here. I don't know why, or how it fit in the front door, though."

She glanced back down the hall where she came from, frowning. "In fact, I don't know how they fit the rocket in here."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

OOC: Is the monster organic looking, biomechanical looking or mechanical looking?

OOC: It's biomechanical. It has blue scales and organic muscles over what appears to be a mechanical frame, and power cables run from its back to the kryptonium blasters. Its eyes appear to be mechanical. 

IC: Eloise Thumper - In BBB Room

"Uh." Thumper glanced at it. "A big... lizard? It's got robot parts and organic parts, I think. It has guns, and it doesn't like tables. And it's attacking. It's not a particularly nice lizard, I guess."

She rolled her shoulders, flexing her hydraulics, and rushed the thing again, this time aiming to punch it in the stomach. "Over here, mean-face!"

IC: Jimmy Abacus

When Jimmy arrived at the battle, he saw Thumper charging the monster that did indeed turn out to look partially organic and partially mechanical. "Oh boy, where did this one come from?" To try and see if this beast's mind was possibly mechanical, Jimmy started to scan, concentrating hard on extending his senses to it.

IC: Saracen Rune.

"So, today's going to be one of those days..." he sighed, levelling his rifle at the creature's head and opening fire at its eyes, "...as if this mission couldn't get any weirder." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"There we go."

I took a look at the engine and began to essentially remove it's parts piece by piece.

"I need to do something to help them...so this needs to be done quickly."

I looked at the spare kryptonian rifle I had and went on the comms to those in the base.

"Anyone want some extra firepower? I have a good rifle right here."

IC Ghid Squidulus

"These are the days i wish i still had my communicator... Although this has only been one day."

The sounds of battle forced Ghid into a run, and he slid down onto the floor behind a bend as the sound of explosions and machine gun fire filled the air. "And they never believe me when i report back."

IC Kat:

I frowned.

"You guys want me to bring the heat?"

IC Jade:

Loaded up with the last of the Civilians, The dropship's bay doors closed, and Jade smoothly lifted off from Tranquis's surface.

IC Kaiba Blader - Space above Makuhero city:

As the black and red dropship came out of FTL, Kaiba's face was somber. He'd been fighting for a long time. Maybe it was time for talk.

GM NPC CITIZEN

The citizen shivered as the power drain took hold, but otherwise didn't try anything. Or say anything. 

She looked up to find Abacus gone, and pounded on the cuff linkage to the computer table next to her. 

GM NPC CITIZENS (INSIDE KARTER'S FACILITY)

Seeing their comms go out thanks to Abacus and hearing the beast's roar, most of the citizens working for Karter began to hightail it for the surface - hopefully they could blend in with the rest of the other civilians. None tried to go through the beast vs. Hero battle zone. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

The beast took Thumper's punch in the stomach, leveling a massive kick against the Hero. It then shot beams of anti-quaza out of its eyes, vaporizing Saracen's energy shots and causing some small shockwaves in the air. 

It then heard Gadget's comm and howled its head off in anger. 

GM IC JIMMY ABACUS

There was, once again, no computer technology in this being anywhere. If this thing had a brain, it was likely organic. 

GM NPC ZIB

"We have a rogue dropship incoming." Zib said, noting Kaiba Blader's craft with worry. 

NPC FURNO

"I'm going to investigate," Furno said. "I'll take Surge with me, since Evo and Nex just got back from Tranquis, and Rocka is still in the medbay." 

Edited by fishers64

"We... that sucks..." he groaned, the shockwaves knocking him back a few steps. He was just a guy with a gun, and that had proved utterly useless. Bringing down this thing was going to take a fair bit more firepower. 

Perhaps a whole rocket's worth...

"Hey ugly! Follow me!" he continued firing at the creature's face, in the hopes of getting its attention. 

NPC FURNO & SURGE

Furno swept onto the scene wearing his cape. Surge bounced alongside. "We got company," he said, pointing at the cockpit. "Let's hope he doesn't have claws and teeth."

Furno snorted. "Dragon Bolt can't fit in a dropship."  

Edited by fishers64

IC: Eloise Thumper - BBB Room

Thumper went flying once again, though not as far. She rolled with the impact with the floor and got to her feet. Well, hitting it seemed to do nothing, since it didn't cry out in pain. That was rare. She elected for a new tactic: circling around the beast, she flung herself at its back, grabbing hold.

OOC: What is kryptonium? I've never read any of the Secret Mission books, so for now I'm assuming it's a generic powerful rock that can be made to shoot generic energy blasts.

IC: Splint

The medic had backed away from the creature into an out-of-the-way area. He couldn't be very useful without heavy armor or a ranged weapon, at least until the beast was sufficiently distracted. Which meant that Gadget's message was music to his ears. "This is Splint. I could really use that rifle right now. Send me your coordinates."

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

GM IC TRAFEROUS

The beast fired another pair of energy beams and allowed Thumper on its back, leaping for the ceiling to try to crush the Hero, punching a dent in the ceiling with its massive head and raining plaster dust. Annoyed, it shook its head and bounded after Saracen.  

Edited by fishers64

IC: Crowley - Grand Tranq.

Things seemed to have quieted down a little, and he softly padded closer to the barricade, listening intently for any further sounds.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Saracen Rune - Evil Base of Evil.

"Oh, great..." he hadn't expected his plan to work quite so well. He started to fly away down the corridor, twisting around every few moments to fire a shot or two back at the beast, "Come and get me!"

He put a hand to his comms, "This is Rune. I could really use some bigger guns right now!" 

OOC: The canopy is opaque, no one can see in.

Edited. 

OOC: What is kryptonium? I've never read any of the Secret Mission books, so for now I'm assuming it's a generic powerful rock that can be made to shoot generic energy blasts.

OOC: It's actually from the Rise of the Rookies TV show, from Thresher's/Stormer's battle with the massive drone where Von Ness deserted. I might have modified the name a little - I think the original name might be caldium kryptonite, but that sounds too much like something from Superman. 

It's a generic explosive material, kinda like dynamite, except it can be blasted at people. 

IC Kathrine:

Good enough for me.

"I'm on my way, ETA one minute!" I said over comms, blasting away from the comm tower.

IC Kaiba Blader:

The Alpha Team. Unexpected.

Do you really think me so dangerous, old man?

The bay door opened with a hiss as pressure equalized, and The Proto-Hero stepped out. Gleaming black and red armor, coupled with the clawed grippers on his feet and arm blades gave him a menacing, regal look. His helmet, in the shape of a wolf, had been designed to inspire fear in the villains he faced. His katana was sheathed at his hip, and the smaller wakizashi was strapped to his back.

He held his hands out palms first. A placating gesture.

"I am not here to fight. I wish to speak to Akiyama Makuro."

IC: Eloise Thumper - In For One Wild Rodeo Ride

The impact was actually pretty hard, enough for her to feel a twinge of pain. Not enough to shake her off, though, and so she was still gripping the beast as it took off after the other Hero. She ducked her head to avoid the blasts from the Hero's weapon and laughed, whooping.

"What the..."

I immediately stopped what i was doing. The rocket wouldn't be able to leave without a quarter of its engine in it.

I handled the messages one at a time. I sent Splint his coordinates, within the base, and then looked at the rocket.

"Something big..."

I went to the tip, and cut out bits of the hull's shell to get to the goodies inside. Just because the thing was wielded tightly, didn't mean I couldn't cut a panel in the metal itself.

GM IC GADGET (DETERMINED TO BREAK INTO AN EXPLOSIVES LAUNCHER)

In sheering into the metal hull, Gadget would find the area he had cut into to be filled with explosive ammo in between the launchers, which was in danger of falling out. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous continued to run after Saracen, blasting back at his shots and pretty much ignoring everything else. Inwardly, Traferous was glad that Thumper was enjoying the ride. What's life without a little amusement? 

GM NPC FURNO, SURGE, & ZIB

"Mr. Makuhero?" Surge said. "This must be an important diplomat, or an investor, or-"

"An assassin," Furno said. But would an assassin be so bold as to walk through the front door? 

"Neither," said Zib. "He's one of Mr. Makuhero's old hero prototypes, that was exiled for being too violent."

"Bad news?" said Furno.

"I...don't know..." said Surge. "Maybe he really does want to talk." 

"I'll message Mr. Makuhero and have him come out to meet you two," Zib said. "We don't want him in here in case this is some sort of infiltration plot." 

"He's coming out to meet us," Furno said. "He'll be right down."  

Edited by fishers64

This, admittedly, hadn't been one of his better ideas. He twisted around, firing a few rounds at the creature's foot in the hope of slowing it down a little. He just hoped someone found some bigger guns before he ran out of places to run...

IC Kathrine:

"Thirty seconds out! Light him up so I know where to hit!"

IC Kaiba Blader:

"That's fine."

He looked over the other hero, just slightly shorter than himself. Vibrant red and black. Cape and sword. And of course, the glowing Hero core.

"So..... you're what he used to replace me."  The tone was meloncholic, clearly full of regret and history.

There had been a time when he and his fellow Proto-Heroes had protected the galaxy, running on micro fusion reactors, able to run for years before needing recharge.

Times had changed.

IC: Riot - The Grand Tranq (Basement)

Clearing the basement, Riot began trekking back towards the elevator, eventually stepping back inside and pushing the button that would bring him back up to the first floor.

"This is Riot," he spoke into his communicator. "The basement showed no signs of hostile activity. I'm currently on my way back to the lobby. Over."

As the device reached its destination, it let out another sharp ding! before opening the doors and allowing the Hero to step back outside. With the chatter of civilians no longer present inside of the building, the sound traveled through the air much farther than normal, potentially alerting anyone hanging around nearby to his oncoming approach...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.