fishers64

IC Kathrine:

"Whoa whoa whoaaaaaa!"

I fired all thrusters in reverse, trying desperately to slow my velocity before I-

WHAM

-hit the opposite wall......

Gonna feel that one in the morning.

pulling myslef out of aforementioned wall, I turned and fired jets of plasma at the half creature.

IC Kaiba Blader:

"Why? Why did you have to destroy them? Did we not do all you asked? All you demanded of us? Was our service not faithful enough? "

OOC: Think you missed this.

IC Kaiba Blader:

"Why? Why did you have to destroy them? Did we not do all you asked? All you demanded of us? Was our service not faithful enough? "

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"I destroyed them because they were too dangerous, Kaiba. I remembered the time when half a dozen of your friends raided a planet and killed the villain you were sent to capture and interrogated half the population of the planet just to get there. I remembered the time when two of your friends shot two civilians that you thought were working for a villain. Turned out they were innocent enough." He sighed. 

Edited by fishers64

IC Kaiba Blader:

He remembered. 

"You could have taught us..." He said, head held low.

"Instead, I've taught myself, wandered the galaxy for decades. All the while watching the replacements you made take our place."

The Proto-Hero sighed heavily.

"I suppose my only other question is why you started using Quaza instead of the micro-fusion reactors."

This was mere curiosity, He'd heard all he wanted, and had made his decision.

OOC: Gosh I leave for one hour and everything kicks off

IC: Eloise Thumper - Under Rocket

Thumper got her bearings after the flying Hero blasted through her quarry, and saw the villain trying to reform itself. She wrapped one arm around his neck in a loose yet firm chokehold, and got a grip on its upper arm by hooking her other arm around it. She pulled the beast back from its other half, hoping it wasn't too connected to not be separated by the action. "No you don't! You get your legs back after you're in jail!"

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Echo - The Grand Tranq

Echo charged through the doorway, through the lobby, and into the darkened maze of hallways. He pulled up a copy of the map he had made earlier and scaled it down so he could look at it without obscuring his view. It only covered the ground floor, but by the scuffling sounds and occasional energy crackle he could hear, that would suffice. Echo crouched and turned a corner to behold a powerful looking Hero fighting... 

"Blast," he thought to himself. It was the two monster creatures that had given him such a tough time with Rocka. They were both armed and the bigger of the two was generating some kind of shield.

Echo turned his attention to the Hero and ran the pattern-match analysis and got a 94% match with "Riot". He readied his saw, began charging a concussion shot (this was familiar...), and started silently sneaking up behind the monster twins. If he was lucky, their concentration on Riot and his own sound dampeners would let him surprise the big white one.

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"Teaching could have been wise. But the galaxy did not have time to wait for you to learn," Mr. Makuro said. "As for the quaza, it simply is more efficient than the reactors, and leaves less waste behind. It is like replacing a highly advanced engine with a sophisticated battery."

GM NPC SURGE 

"I don't like this," Surge said nervously.  

IC: Azure Stryker/The Grand Tranq

He heard a bunch of noises from the other side of the floor, and so he turned away from the signature he was supposed to track and went towards the sound. He essentially was giving Crowley a chance to give either a good strike to his back, or simply a chance to escape. Or Crowley could simply wait for Azure to walk away. That was good too.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous simply shifted his arm and neck to be thinner, and pushed himself free. He then hauled off with his still big muscular limb and tried to punch Thumper in the face. 

Meanwhile, the other half of him was getting hit with Plasma shots. He had to get out of here. 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Under Rocket

Trying to hold the beast while it was shapeshifting was hard enough, so it slipped easily out of her grip once it noted her trying to wrangle it. Its still-big fist flew for her head, so she caught the impact on her forearm.

"Shapeshifter, huh?" She looked it over. It was on the ground. She took the opportunity, clambered to her feet and performed an elbow drop onto what remained of its back.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Saracen Rune.

The monster had been cut clean in two, and simply shapeshifted itself a new body, completely unfazed. Who knew how many more times they'd have to hit it like that before it would die, or if that strategy would even work? "Force it into the rocket bay!" He shouted to the others, swooping behind the beast and firing a few shots to hopefully start driving it in the direction he wanted it to go in.

If they could trap it in an enclosed space like that, they might stand a better chance of beating it. Hopefully Jimmy and Gadget had found some bigger guns or something in the meantime...

IC: Crowley.

As he stepped into the corridor, he spotted yet another hero in the hall - this one moving away from him, towards the sound of the other skirmish. His splayed feet padding silently on the carpeted floor, he began to follow the hero...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Splint

Splint caught the rifle and looked it over - it had obviously been modified, and fired calcidium explosives. Perfect for taking out large targets. Before he could go back to the corridor where the fight was, the facility began shaking slightly, and a second later a flash of light from the lower floor informed him that the fight had moved to the rocket room. 

He went down a ladder and analyzed the situation. The beast was in two parts on the ground and seemed to be trying to reconnect itself. The front half was fighting Thumper. Calmly, he raised the rifle and shot at the creature's midsection in an attempt to blast it back into two.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

IC: Gadget Thompson/Rocket Bay

I looked down at the thing.

"This guy is pretty tough."

I hovered over to the over hatch of explosive ammo and pulled out one of them. I went to the hole, and tossed the bomb down to the posterior end.

"Watch out!" I called. I didn't know how powerful those were. I took out my laser pistol and fired a round at the explosive to set it off.

IC: Azure Stryker/The Grand Tranq, Ground Floor

I made my way to where I saw a hero approaching the these two...creatures who were occupied with another hero. I took out my swords and quietly approached the foes from behind as well. I set up an electric field so that anything that came in contact with me would get shocked, and I intended to give a few shocks to the villains.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Crowley - Grand Tranq Ground Floor. 

Two... whatever those things were... versus two heroes. A fair fight, by the looks of things. But since when were the heroes ever fair on those they stomped over and subjugated? Why should they deserve fairness in return?

With a low hiss, he summoned up a bubble of plasma in his hand, and flung the crackling green orb at Azure's back. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Azure Stryker/The Grand Tranq Bottom Floor

Electric energy did nothing to stop an orb of plasma from eating at his back.

"Gah!"

He fell with a large thunk. The plasma orb burst all over his back, eating at his armor, but luckily he was in XL form, and it didn't go too far.

He turned to face the lizard. Eyes sparking with blue crackling electricity.

"You made a wrong decision, villian."

His speed activated, and he dashed at the lizard, swords swinging at a wide arc.

OOC: Jk, edited. Forgot that Azure was XL.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Angry, Traferous shifted himself down even smaller (he was now about half citizen size) and dodged Thumper's punch and Saracen's and Splint's shots, running towards himself and reabsorbing that mass back into his pocket dimension, instead of adding it to himself. From the outside, it would appear to vanish in a wave of energy - but not before Gadget's blast nearly obliterated it. 

Clearly, he had miscalculated - while he hoped the beast-like form would suggest a beast-level intelligence not matching his true form, it was too much against so many attackers. He walked up to the rocket, palms up like he was going to surrender. 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"Go in peace, then, Kaiba Blader." 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Crowley - Grand Tranq Ground Floor.

"I'm no villain," he rasped, skittering backwards away from the sword strikes, "the only monster here is you." 

IC: Azure Stryker/Fighting Crowley

Azure was unfazed by Crowley's words; he was more focused on fighting. He let loose a couple electric sparks from his swinging swords. At this close range, it would be hard to dodge a couple sparks.

IC: Crowley - Grand Tranq.

He hissed in pain, recoiling from the stinging sparks that scorched his skin. "You heroes hunt me, and hurt me, and hound me, simply for being what I am!" He opened his jaws wide, spewing a stream of plasma at the ground between him and Azure, intending to put some further distance between him and the detestable hero. 

IC: Saracen - Rocket Bay.

"Huh?" He drifted closer to Kathrine, "Why?"

IC: Gadget Thompson/Rocket Bay, Fighting Traferous

He hoisted the kryptonian rifle on his back, and went to get a few more explosives. With two in one hand, and his pistol in the other. He performed the same trick, but this time the bombs were thrown on either side of the beast.

IC: Azure Stryker/The Grand Tranq, Fighting Crowley

And with an injured jaw like that, the plasma streamed with a wide conical shotgun-like range. As Azure had to jump back, he couldn't avoid a couple blasts that landed on his toes. Ouch. He knew that without a proper ranged weapon, he was quite outmatched. But the lizard would go after then other occupied heroes if he fled. And so he ran at Crowley again, sidestepping the plasma on the ground. And from Crowley's right side, he swung his blades perpendicular to Crowley's side.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous sighed, and ran away from the explosives shots away from the rocket, pleased to see that Gadget was punching holes in the floor. 

He then whipped out a Kryptonium blaster, and blasted the top explosives cone of the rocket,  hoping the resulting boom would take out the Hero who had stolen his stuff. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Echo - Caught in the Grand Tranq crossfire

Echo activated the sound dampeners on his saw-blade and activated the motor. Once this thing got up to speed, very little could withstand it. A small chirp announced his concussion blast was at 75% charge. He drew his blade arm back and... was startled by hissing and shower of sparks from behind. Stryker, the Hero he had sent after the unidentified signature seemed to have found his mark, a vicious plasma wielding lizard thing.

His cover was definitely blown.

Echo threw the blast he had been charging at the creature Stryker was fighting, whipped around, and jabbed his now whirlwind-speed buzz-saw directly towards the white titan's back.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

And with a well aimed shot, the cone exploded and was gone, essentially making the rocket useless, preventing Gadget from claiming any more ammo, and propelled him and his board to the ground on the other side of the room.

"Well, then...he's mad," he thought as he struggled to get up and on his board.

He immediately went to hover upwards again, and inaccurately fired a couple rounds from his pistol.

OOC: For future reference, an elbow drop isn't a punch. Or, well, it's a punch from the elbow. With the weight of the attacker behind it. Again, though, end result's the same.

IC: Eloise Thumper - In Lower Rocket Room

Her elbow cracked against the floor and she rolled to avoid the blasts thrown in her general direction. The hand attached to the dropped arm felt a little tingly, probably since the jarring impact wasn't helping her damaged shoulder. That was fine, it still moved.

She turned to the now tiny evildoer. A Hero shouted to "keep him away from the rocket", but the little guy was raising his hands in surrender. Clearly, he was giving up. Thumper dropped her fighting stance.

Then, he blasted the nose-cone of the rocket.

Thumper shielded her face with her arms against the explosion.

OOC: I posted and there were like 50 posts made in that time, rendering mine obsolete. Incredible

I'm not sure how big the explosion will be. It sounds like it would be huge, though.

IC: Saracen Rune - Rocket Bay.

"If he wants the rocket, I say we let him have it," Saracen growled, keeping a wary eye on the creature. From what he'd seen of it thus far, he seriously doubted it actually wanted to surrender. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Crowley - Grand Tranq. 

He parried the oncoming sword blades with a swipe of his twisted claws, and swung his other hand around to... Echo's blast sliced under his raised arm and seared across his left flank, tearing away the layer of scales to expose the raw, bleeding flesh and muscle beneath.

Howling in agony, he turned tail and fled, scampering down the corridor and around the corner. 

And with a well aimed shot, the cone exploded and was gone, essentially making the rocket useless, preventing Gadget from claiming any more ammo, and propelled him and his board to the ground on the other side of the room.

"Well, then...he's mad," he thought as he struggled to get up and on his board.

He immediately went to hover upwards again, and inaccurately fired a couple rounds from his pistol.

OOC: Is that the Kryptonium blaster or a standard HF pistol?

Also, folks, we need to slow up just a touch because we now have posts being ninjaed and being posted on top of each other.   

OOC: I think I made the clear distinction between the kryptonian blaster rifle and his own personal pistol in my posts.

OOC: Okay. 

I may be misinterpreting the italics, but please try to stay calm here. I don't want to get the moderators involved. Also, if Other Other Alex and you want to discuss this situation with me over a PM, feel free to do so, if there's something I'm missing. I don't want people to have a ruined day over an HF RPG. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous looked on sadly as the shots went to either side of him. "Really?" he said, adopting a high-pitched speaking voice that was slightly comical. "All I really want right now is my kryptonium blasters back. You silly Heroes just take whatever you find, without remembering that someone else had it first. Then I want to use those blasters to blow up what's left of this rocket and all the construction equipment down below so they can't make another one. Who's with me?"

"You seriously think we're stupid enough to fall for that?" he growled, remaining where he hovered with his rifle still trained on the creature's centre of mass, "Who - or what - are you, villain?" 

OOC: Not even a mention of the potted plant, huh? :P

IC: Riot - The Grand Tranq (Ground Floor)

Thank you, extra chest-plating...

The smaller one's attempt to shish-kebab him with a bullet impacted with enough force to knock him back towards the elevator, sending him skidding across the floor and causing him to lean into the shot, which was the only real reason why he still maintained even the slightest resemblance of balance. Returning to his feet after taking a moment to catch his breath, he pulled the round out of the hole in his armor, casually tossing it aside as he took a second to gauge how many layers it had penetrated through.

"And here I thought you actually wanted to prolong this a little," Riot finally said. "Your sportsmanship could really use some work."

Charging down the hallway and kicking himself off of a wall, the Hero pulled off a jetpack-assisted barrel roll in mid-air, firing off another couple of slugs (this time at Aza) before landing and attempting to sweep the larger one's legs out from under him with a (hopefully) well-placed kick.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Echo's blast sliced under his raised arm and seared across his left flank, tearing away the layer of scales to expose the raw, bleeding flesh and muscle beneath.

Howling in agony, he turned tail and fled, scampering down the corridor and around the corner. 

OOC: Actually, Echo's sonic pulse would be more of a blunt impact than a slashing force. It wasn't fully charged, either, so it would probably only push Crowley backwards and make his ears ring.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"Villain?" Traferous said. "I'm not a villain. I was an ordinary citizen until a Hero, like one of you, stopped by and did an experiment and changed me into what I am now. I still like helping people, but I still don't like it when people take my stuff. That's all." Traferous made sure he had no weapons on him as he made this speech. 

The real reason, of course, was that he was tired of fighting with them, when there was no need for a battle to be fought. He really did want to blow up some stuff and get out of here, and if he could get an entire party of Heroes to help him, that would be so much fun. 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Lower Rocket Room

Thumper glanced to the rocket, to the tiny creature, and then to her fellow Heroes.

"I think maybe we should help him," she said slowly. "We need to stop the rocket, right? We can sort this out later, when the rocket isn't... What is it meant to hit? ... When it's not hitting anything."

She turned to the creature. "I don't think you should get your weapons back- even if one of the others took them, I'm sure it was for a good reason, and you were just attacking us- but we can smash the rocket! I think we were in the middle of that when you turned up, actually."

OOC: So proud of me for making a post that got ninja'd but was still relevant and required no story-based editing. *Hi-fives self*

IC Ghid Squidulus

I bloody hope you guys can see through this

Ghid lurched suddenly, coughing out fluids purposefully. "What- what are you doing...Aaghck!"

The same mass formations making up Traferous suddenly oozed out of his joints - or appeared to, anyway. Ghid screamed in artificial agony as he was entirely enveloped by the substance, before dropping to his knees and onto his face, the hologram constantly shifting.

Hehehehe

OOC: Actually, Echo's sonic pulse would be more of a blunt impact than a slashing force. It wasn't fully charged, either, so it would probably only push Crowley backwards and make his ears ring.

OOC: Hm, okay. Because Crowley was in the process of lunging at Azure when the attack hit, I'd written it as more of a glancing blow to his side rather than a direct hit to his body, and since sonics usually rips things apart in the other RPGs I play on this site, I kind of assumed it would be tearing pieces off of him. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"Villain?" Traferous said. "I'm not a villain. I was an ordinary citizen until a Hero, like one of you, stopped by and did an experiment and changed me into what I am now. I still like helping people, but I still don't like it when people take my stuff. That's all." 

"Don't lie," he scoffed, "there's civilians, and there's heroes. You certainly aren't either of those, so that makes you a villain." 

OOC: Ghidora why

IC: Eloise Thumper

Thumper was horrified. She ran to the Hero's side immediately, intent on ripping the Hero free- but her hands met with empty air. Puzzled and bewildered, she fished around until her hand met a solid body, and she yanked it out.