Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

HF RPG 2.0

Featured hero factory rpg lego rpg

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
6451 replies to this topic

#1801 Offline Some Random Phrase

Some Random Phrase
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 15-April 14
  • 1,604 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 11:22 AM

Hero Profile: 
Name: Parcival Overflow

Powers and Abilities: Parcival can project a solid holodisguise, allowing him to alter his appearence. He cannot significantly change stature this way. Parcival has the ability to send out a shortrange energy pulse that overloads most systems not specifically designed to combat this. It's a little like an EMP, but temporary. Pacival's neural net has a traditional processor slaved to it, allowing him to run complex calculations and computer code more easily.
Weapon(s): Parcival carries a triangular, small, touchscreen clamshell stylelaptop thing, that is armorplated and can withstand a laser point-blank. It can link to most devices, and part of the reason he needs a realtively big and clunky device is the amount of communication standards built in. Wifi, Bluetooth, all forms of radio comm, usb, you name it, he's got it packed in there.

Appearance: Parcival is lanky and tall. His armor is black with neon circuitboard designs containing the holoprojectors used to project his disguises.

Bio: Parcival is primarily a "Get inside the baddie base, mess up their everything, and get out" type of Hero. he specializes in subterfuge and sabatoge, and likes his job tremendously. he has no patience with traditional hacking, and feels that it is boring. Outside of his job, he enjoys computer games and using Training Spheres to try out overly large guns that Zib wouldn't let him use nonvirtual versions of in a million years.

 

A note: I felt that this guy was sufficiently different from the other hacker/technopaths that he would not crowd the game.


  • 0

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       


#1802 Offline Onaku

Onaku
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 21-June 07
  • 4,401 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 11:58 AM

IC: Captor

Location: Hangar Bay

Captor looked around more, trying to locate any consoles or ways to get to another section of the ship. He also looked out for a simple physical map of the layout of the ship, in case those were still in use.

 

IC: Nimius Ardor

Location: Camouflaging Dropship

As the "asteroid" passed under the belly of the ship, Nimius waited until he was in a relative blind-spot of the ship's sensors, then shifted the ship's course to get closer to the ship, changing the ship's camouflage to match the ship's hull, and then sealed his dropship magnetically to the larger ship, a method they would most likely not detect.


  • 0

#1803 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 05:15 PM

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

This wasn't going as well as he expected, Flood reflected as he brought his harpoon around to block the beast. His other hand scrabbled to holster his weapon so he could use both hands to push the beast back; he'd heard the thrum of Furno's turbines and felt no impact on the spear, so he'd guessed the other beast wasn't an immediate problem.

GM NPC JAW BEASTS (6 - NEAR FLOOD) & FURNO

 

Furno's turbine shredded a portion of the beast behind him, filling the area behind him in a cloud of red. He turned to blast another beast heading for him, only for another beast to bite him on the arm.

 

Meanwhile, the beast  who was trying to bite Flood was knocked off course by the harpoon. The beast got out of Furno's grip in all of this and tried to slash at Flood, while the last one out of the six swam past Flood's back, swing its arm to try to knock him over in the water.  

 

OOC: I think that by "tell him to walk", Zib meant "tell him to walk back to the city himself because you're busy", but I have absolutely no qualms with following Vex into the spooky monster caves.

OOC: Don't look at me - I'm not going to eat you alive after the mission. :P

 

GM IC MARCUS VEX & ??? - TUNNELS

 

About 400 yards into the tunnel, the main tunnel was blocked by a huge hexagonal block, covered with some very odd and ancient looking designs. It appeared that there had been a war here between some robotic creatures with strange tablet-like communication devices and a group of odd looking primitives with spears and axes. 

 

Splattered over this were the words "DANGEROUS: BEAST AREA" and "TURN BACK" in red paint. It looked like the paint had been applied recently. 

 

There where tunnels to the left and right of the rock blocking the way, although most looked small and narrow in nature, about just wide enough for a Hero to walk single file. 

 

GM NPC TUNNELER BEAST

 

The uninjured Tunneler Beast from the last fight had followed the two beings down the tunnel, and it's illumination lamp was how Marcus and fake Makuro could see the designs on the wall. 

 

IC Shade - Landing Site:

 

Now that another hero (Drift) had come out of the blue and started helping the horse-monster-thing and it's friend, Shade deactivated his silence field to suggest in a whisper that Mr. Makuro begin moving towards the hotel.

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

 

Mr. Makuro decided to response by acting, heading away from the commotion and toward the relative safety of the hotel. Although, he definitely did not feel safe here, and stuck close to Nex and where he thought Shade was. 

 

​GM NPC MEDICAL CIVILIANS (NEAR ALEX DRIFT)

 

A civillian medical team drove up in response to Alex Drift's call, pushing the Hero away and gently loading the being onto a stretcher. "He's organic." one of him said. "Call in Dr. Vanto, this is her specialty." 

 

The beast above looked on hopefully, following his master toward the ambulance. It looked at Drift, as if confused, before turning back to its friend.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

GM IC CAPTOR

 

Captor would see two sets of glass doors on the other side of the hangar bay, and two sets of stairs heading up to two steel doors on either side of the glass. These steel doors had deadbolts, which suggested that they could be locked. 

 

However, those doors were now in full view of Traferous, Crowley, and Dr. Lie at the present moment, and passing through the doors, even cloaked, would likely be noticed. 

 

There didn't seem to be many consoles in the area. However, a few yards away from the hangar bay doors was a screen that recorded the pressurization of the chamber and the status of the outside force fields, and there were emergency bay door controls. They required several passwords to access.

 

There was no sign of a map. 

 

GM IC NIMIUS

 

Nimus would find that his attempt to anchor himself to the bottom of the ship would fail due to the forcefield around the ship pushing him away. Worse, the ship above him...vanished. 

 

GM IC FRAVI

 

An computer blipped. "Mechna's lordly mother!" Fravi exclaimed, as an anti-collision system warning flashed and a trajectory of the "asteroid" appeared on the screen. "That's no asteroid. Bloody Jimmie Hendrix!" She hit the cloaking system button hard, and grabbed the weapons controls. 

 

By the nature of Traferous' craft, there wasn't quite so many weapons on the bottom of the ship. However, Traferous had thought to install a swivel cannon or five. Fravi spun the dial, aiming and firing photon laser beam at the asteroid. If it really was a space rock, the blast would be enough to crack it in half. If it was a ship, it would likely bounce off the ship's shields. Either way, they would know what was going on.

 

Hopefully. 

 

OOC: Fravi's cloak will withdraw a little for the weapon to fire, due to the laws of physics regarding light. So Nimus will be able to see the cannon coming toward him before it fires. 

 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

Traferous heard Fravi's voice over the comms. "On my way," he said, handing Adam West to Dr. Lie and striding smoothly across the hangar bay floor. 

 

He did not care if Crowley followed him. 

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

"I'm going to go take the pet back to his cell," Dr. Lie said. "You can follow the big guy if you like - he won't mind - or I'll be happy to show you around once this security risk is contained. Or you can just wander around on your own. Just don't walk into an airlock and kill yourself. The boss hates accidents and suicides, especially messy ones." 


Edited by fishers64, Oct 24 2015 - 06:25 PM.

  • 0

#1804 Offline Rylinth Anderfel

Rylinth Anderfel
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

  • 14-September 15
  • 674 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 05:28 PM

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis (sniper scene)

Drift let the medical team have the injured man and leaned against a wall, suddenly exhausted. What a day. Hang on...

He checked the coordinates for his objective, the one he had been assigned at the beginning of the day. They were nearby. What a stroke of good luck! Drift turned around and saw his target: Mr. Makuro himself. Limping over, he greeted Nex and nodded to the inventor. Then he informed Zib, "I've located Mr. Makuro. What time does the meeting start?"


  • 0

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer


#1805 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 05:42 PM

OOC: I knew I had missed somebody. 

 

GM NPC ZIB

 

"It starts tommorrow," Zib said.

 

GM NPC FLYER BEASTS (2 - W/COBRA SHARD)

 

The flyer beasts dropped Cobra Shard in the ocean, far away from the docks, leaving him to be eaten by Jaw Beasts or drown. 


  • 0

#1806 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 05:44 PM

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

Flood blocked the swipe, but the second strike caused him to tumble briefly before righting himself. That was when he saw the cloud of blood, and he knew they had to end this quickly. Blood in the water was always, always, a bad thing to stick around for. Even if whatever it attracted didn't eat robots, chances were whatever came wouldn't stop to check if its meal was edible.

 

He bit back a cry of pain as he forced his injured leg to move. He kicked up to Furno- slower than his usual speed, but still quite fast- and double-handedly jabbed his harpoon at the creature's brain. He had no desire to harm the Jaw Beasts themselves, and besides, there was enough blood around already.

 

OOC: Is Shard near Flood?

 

~

 

IC: ??? - In Tunnels

 

"This doesn't look like a very safe path," he commented, attempting to look calm and collected by touching some wet paint and inspecting the mark it left on his fingers. He hoped the Hero wasn't serious about this, it would be too suspicious to try and go it alone. Besides, there could be more beasts out there.

 

OOC:

OOC: Don't look at me - I'm not going to eat you alive after the mission.  :P

 

For a minute I thought you were implying Vex would and I was greatly concerned about a lot of things regarding that. Namely, how he would eat a full-grown robot that looks like his creator while he was still alive. I mean, there's a lot of issues to unpack in that.

 

~

 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Ship

 

The air was getting uncomfortably hot in the cabin. She hoped it wouldn't get hot enough to melt metal; she hated the sensation of melted armour. It didn't hurt- nothing really did- but it was really weird. That said, she'd been in higher temperatures than this and had been fine, so she assumed she had a ways to go before literally melting.


Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl, Oct 24 2015 - 06:05 PM.

  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#1807 Offline Rylinth Anderfel

Rylinth Anderfel
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

  • 14-September 15
  • 674 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 05:58 PM

OOC: WHY SHARD?! WHYYYYYYY??!!!  Playing a rookie is harder than I thought.  :P

 

IC: Cobra Shard

Shard fell towards the water at what felt to him like supersonic speed. This was it. He was going to die. Any second now his life was going to start flashing before his eyes.

(It didn't)

Shard caught sight of a bright red object and lots of movement below the surface just before he impacted and everything went black.

 

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis (sniper scene)

"Roger that. Drift out." Drift fell in next to the escort.


  • 0

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer


#1808 Offline Vicarath

Vicarath
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

  • 18-September 15
  • 318 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 06:00 PM

IC Shade - Escort Interruption:

 

Shade had turned his sound dampeners back on and begun to walk with Mr. Makuro (on the side Nex wasn't) when Shade had to stop in mid-stride as the hero (Drift), who had been attending to the monster-creature thing and its pal, suddenly came up to Shade's escort party, joined in, and began tagging along behind. "Yikes," Shade thought, "I might be working with a full team by the end of this." With everyone in line and ready to proceed, the escort party began moving in the hotel's direction again.


Edited by Vicarath, Oct 24 2015 - 06:01 PM.

  • 0

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.


#1809 Offline Some Random Phrase

Some Random Phrase
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 15-April 14
  • 1,604 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 06:25 PM

OOC: I knew I had missed somebody. 

 

GM NPC ZIB

 

"It starts tommorrow," Zib said.

 

GM NPC FLYER BEASTS (2 - W/COBRA SHARD)

 

The flyer beasts dropped Cobra Shard in the ocean, far away from the docks, leaving him to be eaten by Jaw Beasts or drown. 

Fishers, did you see my profile submit?


  • 0

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       


#1810 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 06:29 PM

*official GM facepalm*
 

Hero Profile: 
Name: Parcival Overflow

Powers and Abilities: Parcival can project a solid holodisguise, allowing him to alter his appearence. He cannot significantly change stature this way. Parcival has the ability to send out a shortrange energy pulse that overloads most systems not specifically designed to combat this. It's a little like an EMP, but temporary. Pacival's neural net has a traditional processor slaved to it, allowing him to run complex calculations and computer code more easily.
Weapon(s): Parcival carries a triangular, small, touchscreen clamshell stylelaptop thing, that is armorplated and can withstand a laser point-blank. It can link to most devices, and part of the reason he needs a realtively big and clunky device is the amount of communication standards built in. Wifi, Bluetooth, all forms of radio comm, usb, you name it, he's got it packed in there.

Appearance: Parcival is lanky and tall. His armor is black with neon circuitboard designs containing the holoprojectors used to project his disguises.

Bio: Parcival is primarily a "Get inside the baddie base, mess up their everything, and get out" type of Hero. he specializes in subterfuge and sabatoge, and likes his job tremendously. he has no patience with traditional hacking, and feels that it is boring. Outside of his job, he enjoys computer games and using Training Spheres to try out overly large guns that Zib wouldn't let him use nonvirtual versions of in a million years.
 
A note: I felt that this guy was sufficiently different from the other hacker/technopaths that he would not crowd the game.

Approved, but keep in mind that he's not going to be able to overload, say, the entire Hero Factory's or Traferous' ships' computers with that energy pulse. Just part of them.


Edited by fishers64, Oct 24 2015 - 06:30 PM.

  • 0

#1811 Offline Some Random Phrase

Some Random Phrase
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 15-April 14
  • 1,604 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 06:31 PM

*official GM facepalm*
 

Hero Profile: 
Name: Parcival Overflow

Powers and Abilities: Parcival can project a solid holodisguise, allowing him to alter his appearence. He cannot significantly change stature this way. Parcival has the ability to send out a shortrange energy pulse that overloads most systems not specifically designed to combat this. It's a little like an EMP, but temporary. Pacival's neural net has a traditional processor slaved to it, allowing him to run complex calculations and computer code more easily.
Weapon(s): Parcival carries a triangular, small, touchscreen clamshell stylelaptop thing, that is armorplated and can withstand a laser point-blank. It can link to most devices, and part of the reason he needs a realtively big and clunky device is the amount of communication standards built in. Wifi, Bluetooth, all forms of radio comm, usb, you name it, he's got it packed in there.

Appearance: Parcival is lanky and tall. His armor is black with neon circuitboard designs containing the holoprojectors used to project his disguises.

Bio: Parcival is primarily a "Get inside the baddie base, mess up their everything, and get out" type of Hero. he specializes in subterfuge and sabatoge, and likes his job tremendously. he has no patience with traditional hacking, and feels that it is boring. Outside of his job, he enjoys computer games and using Training Spheres to try out overly large guns that Zib wouldn't let him use nonvirtual versions of in a million years.
 
A note: I felt that this guy was sufficiently different from the other hacker/technopaths that he would not crowd the game.

Approved, but keep in mind that he's not going to be able to overload, say, the entire Hero Factory's or Traferous' ships' computers with that energy pulse. Just part of them.

The range is a few meters at best.

In any case, thanks!


  • 0

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       


#1812 Offline Nato the Traveler

Nato the Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Into Karda Nui

  • 23-December 13
  • 18,105 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 06:33 PM

 

 

GM IC FRAVI

 

An computer blipped. "Mechna's lordly mother!" Fravi exclaimed, as an anti-collision system warning flashed and a trajectory of the "asteroid" appeared on the screen. "That's no asteroid. Bloody Jimmie Hendrix!" She hit the cloaking system button hard, and grabbed the weapons controls. 

 

IC: Mr Vyle - Bridge. 

 

"What's going on?" He asked, peering past Fravi and trying to make sense of what he saw on the screen, "Who's out there?" 

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

"I'm going to go take the pet back to his cell," Dr. Lie said. "You can follow the big guy if you like - he won't mind - or I'll be happy to show you around once this security risk is contained. Or you can just wander around on your own. Just don't walk into an airlock and kill yourself. The boss hates accidents and suicides, especially messy ones." 

 

IC: Crowley - Hangar Bay.

 

Traferous seemed busy, and the last thing Crowley wanted to do was incur the wrath of is new host. So he decided to stick with the doctor for now. He seemed like a nice enough guy, after all...

 

IC: ??? - In Tunnels

 

"This doesn't look like a very safe path," he commented, attempting to look calm and collected by touching some wet paint and inspecting the mark it left on his fingers. He hoped the Hero wasn't serious about this, it would be too suspicious to try and go it alone. Besides, there could be more beasts out there.

 

IC: Markus Vex - Tunnel.

 

"Relax, sir." The paint was fresh. This had been done recently. "Probably just someone trying to scare people from going into this tunnel. Besides, this is still the fastest way back into the city." 


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________

 

Legends Don't Last Forever


#1813 Offline Some Random Phrase

Some Random Phrase
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 15-April 14
  • 1,604 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 06:36 PM

OOC: There any way I can get Parcival on teh Antropolis mission?


  • 0

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       


#1814 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 06:44 PM

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean
 
Flood blocked the swipe, but the second strike caused him to tumble briefly before righting himself. That was when he saw the cloud of blood, and he knew they had to end this quickly. Blood in the water was always, always, a bad thing to stick around for. Even if whatever it attracted didn't eat robots, chances were whatever came wouldn't stop to check if its meal was edible.
 
He bit back a cry of pain as he forced his injured leg to move. He kicked up to Furno- slower than his usual speed, but still quite fast- and double-handedly jabbed his harpoon at the creature's brain. He had no desire to harm the Jaw Beasts themselves, and besides, there was enough blood around already.

GM NPC JAW BEASTS (6 - NEAR FURNO/FLOOD)

 

The harpoon released the creature's already injured brain, setting that beast free. It immediately swam away from the blood. Meanwhile, the two beasts behind Flood hung back, the creature's natural aversion to blood and the brain's discomfort with the poor visibility holding for the moment. 
 

 

OOC: Is Shard near Flood?

OOC: No, the beasts carrying him would have put him far away from Will Team's dropship. 

 

OOC: There any way I can get Parcival on teh Antropolis mission?

OOC: Have him take a Hero Pod or a dropship over there. Nothing's stopping him at the moment. 

 

OOC:

OOC: Don't look at me - I'm not going to eat you alive after the mission.  :P

 
For a minute I thought you were implying Vex would and I was greatly concerned about a lot of things regarding that. Namely, how he would eat a full-grown robot that looks like his creator while he was still alive. I mean, there's a lot of issues to unpack in that.

 

OOC: I was more referring to Zib wanting the two to split up...or to the beasts deciding that fake Makuro is dinner. :P

 

OOC: Other ICs incoming. 


  • 0

#1815 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 06:46 PM

IC: ??? - Tunnels

 

"Oh!" Well, the Hero sounded like he knew what he was doing. And he wouldn't put Mr. Makuro in danger, would he? "Lead on, then."

 

~

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

Noting the freed creature's response, and that of the Jaw Beasts still enslaved, he turned to Furno. "We need to finish this quickly. Blood in the water is like a big, neon sign to all sorts of predatory creatures. Looking at that reaction-" he motioned to the beasts- "I don't want to hang around to see what decides to visit. How's your arm?"

 

OOC: Fishers, is there anything that'd prey on Jaw Beasts? Since I doubt they'd have an aversion if there wasn't something that they'd want to avoid (unless they just hate the smell or something). It doesn't have to be anything big, if there is- could be something leechey or similar.

 

Also, on Shard: That's probably for the best. I mean, his name doesn't sound anything like 'Will'. He'd probably end up being a third wheel rather than a third Will.


Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl, Oct 24 2015 - 07:09 PM.

  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#1816 Offline Nato the Traveler

Nato the Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Into Karda Nui

  • 23-December 13
  • 18,105 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 06:49 PM

IC: Markus Vex - Tunnel.

 

"Not just yet," he said apologetically, "my partner's got to be around here somewhere. We can't really go anywhere until he shows up." 


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________

 

Legends Don't Last Forever


#1817 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Master of Anger Rampant

  • 14-October 11
  • 5,782 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 06:53 PM

IC Striker:

 

"Oh, now you respond. I'm on my way to your drop zone. What's the situation?"

 

IC Jade Riley:

 

"So where are you needing to go?" She called back as they broke atmosphere, and the Shuttle began to cool.


  • 0

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!


#1818 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 07:07 PM

IC: ??? - Tunnels

 

"Very well, then. I would feel much better accompanied by two Heroes, rather than just one," he said in a slightly joking tone.

 

~

 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Ship

 

"Uh," she said, trying to recall. "Uh... the market square? I think? Do you know where that is?"

 

OOC: If there are already brained beasts there, that is absolutely fine.


  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#1819 Offline Some Random Phrase

Some Random Phrase
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 15-April 14
  • 1,604 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 07:10 PM

IC Parcival:

Stuffing his device into its waist holder, Pacival clambered into his Hero Pod and pushed the launch button enthusiastically. The pod sped out away from Makuhero City, headed for Antropolis.


  • 0

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       


#1820 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 07:16 PM

 

 

 

GM IC FRAVI

 

An computer blipped. "Mechna's lordly mother!" Fravi exclaimed, as an anti-collision system warning flashed and a trajectory of the "asteroid" appeared on the screen. "That's no asteroid. Bloody Jimmie Hendrix!" She hit the cloaking system button hard, and grabbed the weapons controls. 

 

IC: Mr Vyle - Bridge. 

 

"What's going on?" He asked, peering past Fravi and trying to make sense of what he saw on the screen, "Who's out there?" 

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

"I'm going to go take the pet back to his cell," Dr. Lie said. "You can follow the big guy if you like - he won't mind - or I'll be happy to show you around once this security risk is contained. Or you can just wander around on your own. Just don't walk into an airlock and kill yourself. The boss hates accidents and suicides, especially messy ones." 

 

IC: Crowley - Hangar Bay.

 

Traferous seemed busy, and the last thing Crowley wanted to do was incur the wrath of is new host. So he decided to stick with the doctor for now. He seemed like a nice enough guy, after all...

 

GM IC FRAVI

 

"I don't know yet," Fravi said. "However, it's unlikely that it's the conspiracy, thank goodness, since they wouldn't try to attach like that. They know enough of what this ship can do. It's probably a Hero or some dumb villain." Still, if I had flipped on the cloak earlier, this wouldn't have happened. 

 

GM IC 78 EAST

 

78 sighed and stalked out of the room. Boring. 

 

GM IC TRAFEROUS 

 

Traferous walked into the entrance hall, making a left turn at the waterfall lobby and taking the stairs two at a time. 

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

Dr. Lie herded the anti-quasitic along, passing his way through the double glass doors, and noting that Crowley was following him. At the strange waterfall entrance hall, he turned right to the blank wall behind the waterfall and entered an entrance code, causing part of the wall to the left of the falls to slide back and aside. 

 

He then walked though, allowing Crowley to pass though the door if he wanted. 

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

Noting the freed creature's response, and that of the Jaw Beasts still enslaved, he turned to Furno. "We need to finish this quickly. Blood in the water is like a big, neon sign to all sorts of predatory creatures. Looking at that reaction-" he motioned to the beasts- "I don't want to hang around to see what decides to visit. How's your arm?"

 

OOC: Fishers, is there anything that'd prey on Jaw Beasts? Since I doubt they'd have an aversion if there wasn't something that they'd want to avoid (unless they just hate the smell or something). It doesn't have to be anything big, if there is- could be something leechey or similar.

OOC: But of course. :ziplip: 

 

GM NPC JAW BEASTS (5 - NEAR FLOOD) AND FURNO

 

"Did you really have to ask?" Furno grumbled. "If you can get the brain off the one that's chewing on it, that would be fantastic." He fired at another brain, knocking it off the beast in question, leaving the two others to swim away into the ocean. 


Edited by fishers64, Oct 24 2015 - 07:17 PM.

  • 0

#1821 Offline Onaku

Onaku
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 21-June 07
  • 4,401 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 07:17 PM

OOC: Oh, this is not good... I was just hoping to hitch a ride out of the system, but now I've gone and set the whole thing off... Not sure how I'm gonna pull through this, but at least I have Captor on the inside. I'll get a post up when I wake up tomorrow.
  • 0

#1822 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 07:24 PM

OOC:

 

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean
 
Flood blocked the swipe, but the second strike caused him to tumble briefly before righting himself. That was when he saw the cloud of blood, and he knew they had to end this quickly. Blood in the water was always, always, a bad thing to stick around for. Even if whatever it attracted didn't eat robots, chances were whatever came wouldn't stop to check if its meal was edible.
 
He bit back a cry of pain as he forced his injured leg to move. He kicked up to Furno- slower than his usual speed, but still quite fast- and double-handedly jabbed his harpoon at the creature's brain. He had no desire to harm the Jaw Beasts themselves, and besides, there was enough blood around already.

GM NPC JAW BEASTS (6 - NEAR FURNO/FLOOD)

 

The harpoon released the creature's already injured brain, setting that beast free. It immediately swam away from the blood. Meanwhile, the two beasts behind Flood hung back, the creature's natural aversion to blood and the brain's discomfort with the poor visibility holding for the moment. 
 

 

According to this, didn't Flood already free the Beast attacking Furno's arm? Or did he hit a different one?


Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl, Oct 24 2015 - 07:26 PM.

  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#1823 Offline Sophia

Sophia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Clever Girl

  • 04-February 07
  • 3,634 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 07:28 PM

IC: T. Pecs - Antropolis Streets

 

The wrestling theropod winced as he pulled a bullet out of his shoulder with his powerful fingers, dropping it to the street as he began to make his way to the Tech Market Square. He didn't want to get there too late for his dramatic entrance, after all...


  • 0

#1824 Offline Some Random Phrase

Some Random Phrase
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 15-April 14
  • 1,604 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 07:31 PM

IC Parcival:

A Hero Pod rocketed towards Antropolis, heading somewhat uncertainly towards the least-likely-to-blow-stuff-up location.


  • 0

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       


#1825 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 07:35 PM

OOC:

 

According to this, didn't Flood already free the Beast attacking Furno's arm? Or did he hit a different one?

OOC: I tried to specify that he hit the one that Furno had previously grabbed, which was a different one from the one chewing on his arm. So many beasts...


  • 0

#1826 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 07:40 PM

 

OOC:

 

According to this, didn't Flood already free the Beast attacking Furno's arm? Or did he hit a different one?

OOC: I tried to specify that he hit the one that Furno had previously grabbed, which was a different one from the one chewing on his arm. So many beasts...

 

 

OOC: Aight, I can work with that. Hard to keep track of these beasts :L

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

"Oh! Uh, sorry." Flood bopped the brain's spikes with the flat of his harpoon. How in the galaxy had he missed that?


Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl, Oct 24 2015 - 07:42 PM.

  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#1827 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 09:30 PM

GM NPC JAW BEASTS (2 - NEAR FLOOD) & FURNO

 

The brain was released from the beast, and the beast unclasped itself from Furno's arm. Furno looked at it gingerly - it's upper arm was badly mangled. Grumbling, the Alpha team member began to head up to the surface, but not very fast, minding his companions' wounded leg. 


Edited by fishers64, Oct 24 2015 - 09:30 PM.

  • 0

#1828 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 09:54 PM

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

Flood followed sheepishly, still wincing at his foot as he tried to keep from moving it as much as possible. "Sorry again. I... don't know where my head was."

 

OOC: The rule is, at least one of my characters has to make a fool of themselves in front of a member of Alpha team every mission.


Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl, Oct 24 2015 - 09:54 PM.

  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#1829 Offline Nato the Traveler

Nato the Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Into Karda Nui

  • 23-December 13
  • 18,105 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 10:12 PM

IC Striker:

 

"Oh, now you respond. I'm on my way to your drop zone. What's the situation?"

 

IC: Markus Vex - Tunnel.

 

"I, ah, found Mr Makuro," he smirked, "Zib can explain the specifics." 

 

GM IC FRAVI

 

"I don't know yet," Fravi said. "However, it's unlikely that it's the conspiracy, thank goodness, since they wouldn't try to attach like that. They know enough of what this ship can do. It's probably a Hero or some dumb villain." Still, if I had flipped on the cloak earlier, this wouldn't have happened. 

 

IC: Mr Vyle - Bridge.

 

"Would Hero Factory really risk an intergalactic incident by trying to board a ship they're specifically not allowed to be on?" He asked, recalling how the ship had responded to him and the brains in the hero pod. 

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

Dr. Lie herded the anti-quasitic along, passing his way through the double glass doors, and noting that Crowley was following him. At the strange waterfall entrance hall, he turned right to the blank wall behind the waterfall and entered an entrance code, causing part of the wall to the left of the falls to slide back and aside. 

 

He then walked though, allowing Crowley to pass though the door if he wanted. 

 

IC: Crowley - Ship.

 

A secret passage? His curiosity piqued, Crowley padded after the doctor...


Edited by Nato Greavesy, Oct 24 2015 - 10:13 PM.

  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________

 

Legends Don't Last Forever


#1830 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 10:36 PM

GM NPC FURNO

 

"I didn't know where that beast and that turbine, were, either, so don't beat yourself up about it."

 

GM NPC ZIB

 

"He's not real, Striker. I don't know who he is, probably some villain. The real Makuro is elsewhere."

 

"And Marcus, behave yourself, or I'll write a complaint on your file and send you to guard a prison planetoid for a month."

 

GM IC FRAVI

 

"I wouldn't exactly put it past them," said Fravi. "Especially given today's news. That's going to keep the media going for weeks. A Hero Factory ship attacking even a major company like us might get lost in the wash."

 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

"I see that I missed a few things while I was out," Traferous said, walking into the room, his voice dipping down when he saw the brains scattered around the room. He smiled at Mr. Vyle and Fravi. "I don't believe I've had the privilege of meeting you, sir." he said, extending a hand to Mr. Vyle. "You must have quite some charm, seeing as you have already hoodwinked my assistant." 


  • 0

#1831 Offline Nato the Traveler

Nato the Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Into Karda Nui

  • 23-December 13
  • 18,105 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 10:47 PM

IC: Markus Vex - Tunnel.

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" He snapped, "I have been behaving. I even saved Mr Makuro, for crying out loud!" 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Mr Vyle - Bridge. 

 

"I'm not very big on charm, I'm afraid," he shook the offered hand, "You must be the boss Fravi keeps mentioning." 


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________

 

Legends Don't Last Forever


#1832 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 11:02 PM

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

Flood glanced back at the dissipating blood. "Well, at least that's over with. Trust me, nothing good comes out of stuff attracted to blood. Even if they're docile enough creatures usually, they tend to get a little crazy around a possible food source. I saw these things on another planet, really nasty lampreys. They don't normally attack mechanical life, but a bleeding creature nearby got their attention and a few overzealous ones tried to latch on to me. Their teeth were designed to cut through the metallic skin of the planet's larger fish, so I came away with some very painful holes in me. It was interesting to watch them eat, though, I'll give them that."

 

OOC: I'm not sure if Fakekuro can actually hear Vex's side of the conversation. Can he?


  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#1833 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 11:07 PM

GM IC DR. LIE

 

Dr. Lie closed the door behind him, and walked Adam West back into his cell, hooking him up to what looked like a charging unit. Then he swiftly walked out of the room and closed the door behind him, entering a key pad to lock it up. 

 

The engine hum back here was much louder than out in the lobby. To Crowley's right was a door labeled "Engine Boiler Room" and "Caution: High Voltage." To Crowley's left was Adam West's cell, which, in addition to the charging unit, was filled with mounts of robotic faces, all halfway torn apart. 

 

"He'll be bouncing off the walls again soon enough." the Doc grumbled. "He wants everything, and if he doesn't get it, he runs like mad and tears at things. In my opinion, should have been put down long ago. But the boss likes his pet experiments."

 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

Traferous chuckled. "I built this ship myself, sort of, and I get the final say on where it goes."

 

GM NPC ZIB

 

Zib was about to snap back that it wasn't the real Makuro, again, but then remembered that he had told Marcus to play along. "Ahem," he said. "Sorry, I was thinking about someone else. I've been really busy today."

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

Flood glanced back at the dissipating blood. "Well, at least that's over with. Trust me, nothing good comes out of stuff attracted to blood. Even if they're docile enough creatures usually, they tend to get a little crazy around a possible food source. I saw these things on another planet, really nasty lampreys. They don't normally attack mechanical life, but a bleeding creature nearby got their attention and a few overzealous ones tried to latch on to me. Their teeth were designed to cut through the metallic skin of the planet's larger fish, so I came away with some very painful holes in me. It was interesting to watch them eat, though, I'll give them that."

 

OOC: I'm not sure if Fakekuro can actually hear Vex's side of the conversation. Can he?

OOC: Yes. 

 

GM NPC FURNO

 

"You've got a better guess than me, kid." Furno said. "Last time I had to fight underwater, it was a robot named Jaw Blade. Really horrible fight, but there wasn't any blood involved." He broke the surface, kicking over to the Hero craft.

  


  • 0

#1834 Offline Nato the Traveler

Nato the Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Into Karda Nui

  • 23-December 13
  • 18,105 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 11:19 PM

IC: Crowley.

 

"Is everyone on this ship like that?" He asked, pointing towards West. 

______________________________________________________________

 

IC: Mr Vyle.

 

"Perfectly understandable," he agreed. "But if I might make a suggestion, it seems there's something interesting happening on Antropolis." 

______________________________________________________________

 

IC: Markus Vex.

 

"Thanks Zib, talk to you later." He turned back to fakekuro. "My partner's on his way, then we can move." 


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________

 

Legends Don't Last Forever


#1835 Offline Rylinth Anderfel

Rylinth Anderfel
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

  • 14-September 15
  • 674 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 11:21 PM

IC: Cobra Shard - ???

Shard didn't stay out for long. The water frying his systems woke him up after only a few minutes. The rookie tried to yell for help, but the water just sort of gurgled around his head. He was going to die...

Shard closed his eyes. He had one chance left. One option that just might save him. If he could manage to freeze himself someone might notice the ice-cube floating on the surface. The ice wouldn't hold for very long, and there was a good chance no one would even see him, but he had to at least try.

With his last reserves of strength...

 

Shard jettisoned all his coolant.


  • 0

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer


#1836 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 11:30 PM

IC: ??? - Tunnels

 

He had politely stayed out of the Hero's conversation, and smiled at the Hero's comment. It was rude to interrupt another person's call for no good reason. There was something off about the Hero and how he and his friends were reacting. Still, there wasn't much he could do about it right now. He just had to find an excuse to slip away when possible, if they started acting really suspicious.

 

"Excellent to hear," he said.

 

~

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

"Jawblade, Jawblade... I think I may have encountered him. A while ago, though, a very long while ago. There aren't many aquatic villains for me to get him confused with." Flood hoisted himself up onto the ship after Furno. With his gloves still on, he had enough grip to avoid slipping back in. He removed them, gave them a quick shake to flick some of the water off them, and put them away. Out of the water, he had a better time of keeping his foot still. "We have a patch kit on board, don't we?"

 

~

 

OOC: Shard should be waterproof, otherwise that would be a pretty major design flaw. I think what should be getting him is water pressure, which could in turn let water in to inner mechanisms normally protected by the waterproofing. Is that about right?


  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#1837 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2015 - 12:17 AM

GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

Traferous looked at the screen next to Mr. Vyle. "I can see that. I presume that you want to go there next?"

 

GM IC FRAVI

 

"He wants to get all the villains to work together to take out Hero Factory," Fravi said. "Interesting, but as you well know, problematic."

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

"No, just him." Dr. Lie said. "Fortunately, he decided not to make any more of him, instead trying a different anti-quaza formulation." He walked on toward the back of the ship, past a large exposed pipe and turning into what appeared to be a rather large office. "That one was too docile. These days he sticks to prototype cores instead of blazing along to whole new beings, thankfully."

 

GM NPC FURNO

 

"We should have a triage kit on board. It won't be enough if one of us is near death, but it should be enough for a mangled arm and a broken foot."


  • 0

#1838 Offline ZippyWharrgarbl

ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 19-August 07
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2015 - 12:32 AM

IC: Wilbur Flood - Dropship

 

Flood assessed the damage to his foot. It looked like he could patch up his foot well enough to use it without agonizing pain. "I should have been keeping an eye out. Quark always says to watch my legs- I don't use turbines, or thrusters, or whatever else. They tend to scare the wildlife. If I hurt my legs, I'm not going to be able to swim around so well. I just never remember how prone that can make me."

 

He paused in thought. "Besides, I'm pretty sure this gunk-" he rubbed some slime between his fingers- "Would get caught up in whatever they hooked up to me."


Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl, Oct 25 2015 - 12:36 AM.

  • 0

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.


#1839 Offline Rylinth Anderfel

Rylinth Anderfel
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

  • 14-September 15
  • 674 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2015 - 12:36 AM

OOC: Shard should be waterproof, otherwise that would be a pretty major design flaw. I think what should be getting him is water pressure, which could in turn let water in to inner mechanisms normally protected by the waterproofing. Is that about right?

 

OOC: Yeah, I should have been more specific. Your description was far more accurate of the type of damage he's taking than mine was.  :tounge:

An ice-based Hero without water proof armor would be kind of useless.


  • 0

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer


#1840 Offline Nato the Traveler

Nato the Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Into Karda Nui

  • 23-December 13
  • 18,105 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2015 - 12:38 AM

IC: Crowley.

 

Crowley said nothing. He knew all too well the consequences of cruel experiments, and discussing this was bringing back a whole slew of memories he'd rather not think back to. 

________________________________________________________

 

IC: Mr Vyle.

 

"Unless you've got other plans," he said to Traferous, "it's your ship, after all." 


  • 0

___________________________________________________

 

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

___________________________________________________

 

Legends Don't Last Forever





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users