fishers64

OOC: My indecisiveness is kicking in because it seems Katherine and Saracen are doing just fine so please bear with me here sorry sorry sorry. xP

IC: Reyna Pherae

"Oh, no! If you truly do need my help, I'd be willing to do what I can!" she said over the comm to Azure. Despite being made to take charge in tough situations, it seemed she had a long way to go, with her indecisiveness kicking up. "Both buildings are rather tall, and would require me to climb them one way or another, so it's not like that'd make much of a difference..."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC Bolt:

When the robot had fired at his Pod, teh engine had blown out, the pod spiralling downward. Thinking quickly, Marcel had opened the hatch and pushed off the Pod upwards, using the third law of motion to slow himself down in the process. He had landed and used his powers to get to the top of a building.

Now he looked around, pressing a hand to the side of his head and activating his comlink.

"Marcel Bolt reporting in. Anyone need backup?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: Is it a stretch to say that there is a damaged attack robot on the roof?

Yes. However, the Grand Tranq has some pretty badly damaged walls which might have some electrical wires in them. Or the theater. 

IC: Saracen Rune - Main Communication Tower.

Aiming past Kathrine, he blasted away at the two robots, hoping to gun them down while they were busy grabbing the box.

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS (2 - TOP OF THE COMM TOWER)

Some of Sarcen's shots hit the laser field in front of him, causing a small amount of shockwaves and the sound of rattling. A couple of windows on the tower shattered.

Some of them got in though, hitting the robots on the other side. One of them lost an arm and smashed into a control panel, slumping to the ground. The other one started dragging the box across the floor, kicking his dead partner over the Heroes's hole - and into the lasers, which promptly shredded him as they retreated back to guard the now-shattered windows.

Which meant that chunks of dead robot would now be coming out of said hole. Not a lot of them, considering those high impact shots probably had decimated him by now.

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS (2 - BOTTOM OF THE COMM TOWER/STREET):

One of Karter's robots sprung after Electro and tried to tackle him. Another one ran up the stairs of the tower, the laser grid vanishing momentarily before reappearing again.

GM NPC KARTER:

Karter paused, staring at the screen. He wondered if he should try a more...diplomatic...solution. But the Hero who had just destroyed one of his own didn't look like he wanted to negotiate at all.

To be honest, Karter didn't like having to do what he did. But with the brain invasion so close to the launch of Project Sunstorm and a huge attraction to Heroes everywhere, he had no choice but to kill communications. Otherwise, if the Heroes discovered his little project, they could radio back to Hero Factory immediately and he would be a dead bot.

But he needed the towers to communicate with the Galactic Conspiracy after the launch of Sunstorm. A compromise had to be reached.

One that he was becoming less and less comfortable with.

GM IC TRACIA

Tracia continued moving up the stairs, heading onto the roof. She saw Azure Striker on her right...

Name: (Agent) Epsilon

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Epsilon has no powers, but possesses the same amount of strength, speed and agility that regular heroes have. He instead carries two sub machine guns, with optic sights and 30 bullets in a clip.

Appearance

Bio: Epsilon is part of a secret government project, known as Project Hatchet. They consider themselves to be the true solution to the villain threat, and their "heroes" are...much more immorally kitted out. With things like firearms, and much more lethal abilities. Epsilon however, was the first hero to be....made from scratch. A lot of the others were recruited or otherwise "persuaded" to join. But Epsilon was not able to be given powers, due to technical issues. Epsilon's usual mission partner is Agent Theta.

Location: In a base owned by Project Hatchet, on Tranquis VII.

(A villain I guess?)

Edited by Jayne Cobb

Name: (Agent) Epsilon

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: Epsilon has no powers, but possesses the same amount of strength, speed and agility that regular heroes have. He instead carries two sub machine guns, with optic sights and 30 bullets in a clip.

Appearance

Bio: Epsilon is part of a secret government project, known as Project Hatchet. They consider themselves to be the true solution to the villain threat, and their "heroes" are...much more immorally kitted out. With things like firearms, and much more lethal abilities. Epsilon however, was the first hero to be....made from scratch. A lot of the others were recruited or otherwise "persuaded" to join. But Epsilon was not able to be given powers, due to technical issues. Epsilon's usual mission partner is Agent Theta.

Location: In a base owned by Project Hatchet, on Tranquis VII.

(A villain I guess?)

Er, Not Approved. We already have at least three villain organizations in this RPG. 

Plus, the galactic conspiracy would never allow a rival villain organization to make a base on Tranquis, home of Project Sunstorm which represents a significant capital investment. 

IC: Dane

I dodged out of the way, the claws scraping across his heavily armored arm.

IC: Crowley - Sunny Square (Empty Bar).

For a guy with a deep, gaping wound in the middle of his chest and one arm chewed and melted into misshapen slag, this hero seemed to remain incredibly agile. Crowley started to turn towards the hero once more, when something else caught his eye...

IC: Daxer Phyrus

Not giving this situation a second thought, Daxer swiftly set his rifle to stun, then to extreme stun, and fired a few blasts at the monster.

...it seemed that more heroes had arrived. He edged to the side, twisting away from the first blast, and picked up another table to use as cover as he started to scramble backwards towards what he hoped to be a rear exit...

IC Slink:

Slink finally got to an old bar in which there was a fight going on, both were wounded beyond belief and still going at it, Slink attempted to assist the behemoth of a hero which is Dane by throwing a couple shurikens at Crowley.

...and then a third hero showed up and started throwing little stabby things. In a three on one fight, he knew he was horrendously outmatched. So he flung the table at the trio, and scrambled towards the nearest doorway, smashing through it in a shower of splinters to find himself in what looked to be a narrow alleyway.

Hopefully the heroes would be too busy aiding their mangled comrade to be bothered going after him.

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS (2 - TOP OF THE COMM TOWER)

Which meant that chunks of dead robot would now be coming out of said hole. Not a lot of them, considering those high impact shots probably had decimated him by now.

IC: Saracen Rune - Main Communication Round.

Flying backwards to avoid the spray of broken robot bits, he started to fly a slow circle around the tower, aiming his shots between the lasers and through the broken windows in the hopes of gunning down the remaining robot. 

Whatever was in that box, it must've been important...

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Splint

At the rookie's query, Splint strode over to Rocka and knelt down. "I'm not too familiar with brains, but from what I've seen they need to be in contact with their host to control them. Just pulling it off should work." He reached out to grab the parasite. "If it does anything weird, shoot it."

~Unit#phntk#1

eh, that's fine

kinda jinxed that not being approved.

gonna be dropping that whole idea anyway.

OOC: I liked the machine guns. :shrugs:

IC: Saracen Rune - Main Communication Round.

Flying backwards to avoid the spray of broken robot bits, he started to fly a slow circle around the tower, aiming his shots between the lasers and through the broken windows in the hopes of gunning down the remaining robot. 

Whatever was in that box, it must've been important...

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS (2 - ASIDE FROM THE DEAD ONE, AND THE ONE W/ ELECTRO)

The robot that had been there before fell before Sarcen's blasts, smashing into the wall. The other robot burst onto the scene, grabbing the box and pulling it into the stairwell. 

Meanwhile, several of Katherine's plasma shots melted the aftermentioned robot into a puddle on the floor. A control panel caught on fire. 

GM NPC KARTER:

Karter moved the lasers back out in a radial formation like he had a few posts earlier. He was starting to wish that he had placed steel plates over the windows in addition to the lasers, but he had only so much time...

GM NPC ROCKA (CONTROLLED BY EVIL BRAIN): 

There was no movement from the hero or the brain that controlled him, except the blood bubbling up around Splint's previous knife wound. 

Splint took ahold of the brain fairly easily. 

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 2

There was no movement from the hero or the brain that controlled him, except the blood bubbling up around Splint's previous knife wound. If someone didn't get that thing off soon, Rocka might be truly brain dead.

OOC: I attempted to grab the brain in my last IC.

~Unit#phntk#1

There was no movement from the hero or the brain that controlled him, except the blood bubbling up around Splint's previous knife wound. If someone didn't get that thing off soon, Rocka might be truly brain dead.

OOC: I attempted to grab the brain in my last IC.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited. 

Edited by fishers64

One of the lasers sliced a narrow gash across his shoulder as he swept back to avoid it, and he let out a muffled curse. If he ever got his hands on whichever twisted nut job was controlling the lasers, he would personally drag them into a cell in pieces. 

Keeping his distance, he started firing once more at the laser emitters around one of the windows, hoping to create a big enough gap to get inside through this time...

IC: Mr Vyle - Streets.

Keeping to the shadows and doing his best to avoid the roaming brains and bots, he strode through the empty streets. Whether the crazies succeeded in blowing up this planet or Hero Factory won the day, he didn't want to still be here when the fight was over. 

There had to be some ships somewhere that he could use to get off this planet. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kathrine:

I was with Saracen, We needed to get inside. So being, I added my own plasma fire to his energy blasts, hoping to melt down some of those laser emitters.

IC Aza and Ezec- Sunny Square:

"Come on, let's have a little fun," Aza cooed, stepping into the square. there were still many heroes around to.... 'play with'.

Ezec grinned, drawing his claymore.

OOC: Aza and ezec open to interaction

IC: Splint

Splint crushed the brain in his hand and reclaimed his knife, fusing it with the sword. He placed his hands on Rocka's shoulders and administered the nanites. The golden hero didn't look too bad physically, but the brain had probably done something to his mind.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Crowley - Sunny Square (Alleyway).

The alleyway was long and narrow, filled with refuse of all sorts. And while he was fairly lithe, his size meant that trying to use the alley as an escape route would be a slow and laborious process. 

So instead he dug his claws into the wall of the bar and began to climb. 

Yet another hero. 

I'm starting to think I have a profile problem.

Name: John Striker

Powers/Abilities: Night vision capability, enhanced speed, ability to cloak, and become invisible.

Weapons: A mid range energy rifle with a scope, and an energy shotgun for close work. One Combat knife.

Appearance:ajD8uwh.png?1

Bio: Made to be part of a 'Black ops' team, John does the jobs that most Heroes won't, or can't. He is less..... moral than most Heroes are made to be, able to do what is necessary to complete the job. when not on a mission, he likes to kick back and relax by.... practicing his marksmanship and reviewing old mission logs. Definitely a career bot.
  • Upvote 3

IC: Azure Stryker/Roof of the Grand Tranq
He regretted not asking for conductive whipblades back at HQ. And he didn't to cause more damage than necessary.
"Well I'm a little stuck on the top of the Grand Tranq as all the floors are full of brain controlled citizens, and although I'm a bit large, there's still a risk for a brain to get me."

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC (As Rock Raider): He looked in the same direction as Tracia and saw Azure Striker. "There, you got your knight in shining armor, are you happy?" Said the miner. *Hm... I could kill him right now, or get the heroes to leave this planet... But how...*

IC (As Electro): The robot took her by surprise and was knocked backward before gaining her footing. *Let's just overload this bot.* Her left arm blade swung forward and took a stab at the robot.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Jet [sunny Square]: Jet didn't have any firearms on him, having forgotten to grab anything like that in the rush to get to Tranquis, but he instead fired up his gauntlets, ready to strike the brain if need be. He watched with disgust as Splint pulled the repulsive creature from Rocka's back and crushed it. "Do you think he'll be alright?" he asked the medic as he walked over, relaxing a tad.

OOC: I'm out 'til noon tomorrow, EST. Also, where do you guys get those neat 3D pics of your PCs? :U

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Yet another hero. 

I'm starting to think I have a profile problem.

Name: John Striker

Powers/Abilities: Night vision capability, enhanced speed, ability to cloak, and become invisible.

Weapons: A mid range energy rifle with a scope, and an energy shotgun for close work. One Combat knife.

Appearance:ajD8uwh.png?1

Bio: Made to be part of a 'Black ops' team, John does the jobs that most Heroes won't, or can't. He is less..... moral than most Heroes are made to be, able to do what is necessary to complete the job. when not on a mission, he likes to kick back and relax by.... practicing his marksmanship and reviewing old mission logs. Definitely a career bot.

Approved. 

I may ask you to lay off on new profiles if things slow down, but right now we have enough action that it probably doesn't matter too much. 

GM NPC KARTER: 

Several of the laser emitters were destroyed, destroying the rest of the windows and a couple of the viewscreens hit the floor before Karter shut off the laser array. He didn't want any more damage to the tower. 

He fought off an urge to run out of there and start shooting at the Heroes himself. Instead, he ordered two more of his minions to make sure the box got back down below. 

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOT (WITH THE BOX)

The robot dragged the box down the stairs as fast as he could, bouncing it along. 

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOT (WITH ELECTRO)

The robot took the blade in the chest. It sputtered, trying to fire a laser in the Hero's face. 

GM NPC ROCKA: 

Rocka woke up, and stumbled to his feet. What he had just been doing? Oh, he was responding to a civilian distress call when...I got taken over by an evil brain. He shuddered. 

"Thanks" he said to Splint, nodding. "I'll reccomend your Hero Team for promotion when we get back to the Factory. I'm Rocka, by the way."

GM IC TRACIA

"Certified villain right here," Tracia said, jerking her thumb at Rock Raider. "Do the galaxy a favor and get rid of him."

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS 451.4 - 578.3 (TOP OF THE THEATER)

The brains finished maneuvering their cannon into position, and fired an energy blast at Squidulus. Apparently the brains on the top of the tower had been unable to communicate with the brain on the back of the Hero's head, and figured that an energy blast might get his attention.

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOT (WITH THE BOX)

The robot dragged the box down the stairs as fast as he could, bouncing it along. 

With the lasers gone, there was nothing stopping Saracen from flying inside after the fleeing robot, firing a few shots at its retreating back as he pursued it down the stairs. 

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS 451.4 - 578.3 (TOP OF THE THEATER)

The brains finished maneuvering their cannon into position, and fired an energy blast at Squidulus. Apparently the brains on the top of the tower had been unable to communicate with the brain on the back of the Hero's head, and figured that an energy blast might get his attention.

IC: Mr Vyle - Streets.

The roar of the cannon discharging caught his attention, and he started walking in the direction the shot had come from. 

IC Kathrine - Comm Tower:

Meanwhile, I flew in, and checked over the comm systems, to see what I could do to get it back online.

IC Aza and Ezec - Sunny Square:

"What about those three?" Ezec rumbled, gesturing to Rocka and the other two Heroes.

"Perfect~" Aza purred, lining up a shot at Splint's back, and pulling the trigger on the long range laser rifle.

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS (STAIRS)

The shots cut into the robot's side, sending it flying down the stairs. Stunned, it got back up and tried to climb the stairs again, stumbling and trying to line up a laser shot.

Meanwhile, two more entered and raced up the stairs, firing at the hero at the top.

GM IC KATHERINE SCARLET

Katherine would find, aside from the static, this tower was mostly in working order.

If she looked at the frequency scanner to her left, she would find that there was already a signal transmitting from the tower to an unknown location. There didn't seem to be anything stopping her from adjusting it to speak to anyone else though.

GM NPC KARTER'S ROBOTS (SQUARE)

A few of the robots knocked out by Dane's earlier blast got up and looked around.

He took cover around the curve of the stairs, ducking back out between enemy shots to return fire.

"This is Saracen," he barked into his radio, "We've retaken the main communication tower, but enemy robots are escaping with a box of unknown importance." He winced as a shot sparked past his head, "Requesting any nearby heroes to help prevent their escape."

He stepped out into the corridor and fired a blast at the box-carrying bot. 

IC (As Rock Raider): *You just love badmouthing me, don't you?* The miner looked at the hero. "How many civilians did you rescue today? Zero?" He said before pointing his thumb at Tracia. "You gotta do a better job, I managed to find this one civilian before any brains got to her."

IC (As Electro): She tossed the robot aside before it could fire at her and returned her attention to the door. Her communications device began acting up and the hero tuned in. "This is Electro, what's everyones' status? I'm going to break into the main communications tower, how much resistance am I going to face?"

OOC: Electro speaking to all other heroes.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

GM NPC ZIB, LOCATION: HERO FACTORY

"Loud and clear, Katherine, is it? I've already sent another Hero to your location - he'll arrive soon. What is the situation?"

He then heard Sarcen's comment about the robots. "I figured an evil villain might be behind this, but" he scanned Sarcen's optical sensors "I'm afraid I don't have anything on those in Hero Factory's database."

GM NPC KARTER 

Down below, Karter heard the whole thing. He sighed. It came with its pluses and minuses. He would be able to hear everything they said, every plan they had. Maybe he could hold them off until Sunstorm was ready for launch.

It was time to face the fact that he could not destroy or capture that many heroes all by himself. Why were their so many heroes deciding to come here, of all places?

GM NPC STRINGER AND BULK (IN PRISON)

Bulk finally pitted his massive strength against the bars enough for the bars to lose. Unfortunately, that wasn't good enough to evade the notice of Bulk and Stringer's prison guard, who immediately launched a Kryptonium blast that sent both Heroes sprawling on the ground. Whistling, the guard picked up the two Heroes as if they were toothpicks and crawled through the hallways to another section of the complex, passing through a crudely cut hole and into a red glowing tunnel. 

GM IC KARTER'S ROBOTS

The two robots that had fired at Sarcen grabbed the box and took off down the stairs. Meanwhile, the former box-carrying bot took a shot to the face and lay still. 

The robot who Electro threw off landed on its side and turned its laser on the hero's face. 

Edited by fishers64

He started flying after the fleeing bots. Given the winding nature of the staircase, he couldn't go anything close to top speed, but given that the duo were dragging the box between them, he caught up easily enough.

Slowing as he approached, he took careful aim and fired at the robot in front.