fishers64

IC: Scourge- Shady bar, Mechna

Having fled to a villain-friendly system after it's attack on the Mekron City Police Station, Scourge was taking some time to unwind before deciding upon a new target for when the last corpse had been consumed. They were beginning to like Mechna. It was one of the few planetss it could go to where it wouldn't look out of place in the slightest. Plus, the drinks here went quite well with the severed arm it was eating, oblivious to the disturbed looks it was getting from some of the other customers.

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- About to live up to his name

From the ship, Gorn could see that some of the villains responsible for the factory's destruction had survived the crash, just as he thought. He would soon remedy that. It seemed that two of them were fighting an invisible foe away from where the others were standing. Either that, or a ghost. He hoped it wasn't a ghost. Gorn hated ghosts. He couldn't cut them with a sword.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Crowley - Makuhero City.

He loitered in an alleyway near the edge of the lake surrounding Hero Factory, watching the ruins. Sooner or later, there'd be an influx of ships arriving to help with recovery and cleanup. His plan was to steal one, and then get as far away from this asteroid as he could. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kavok Quake

"Blast it. Either way at least no more of you monsters will be made for a while. And it will be kept that way"

IC: Eloise Thumper - Quark Qruiser

"I'm starting to think you're not a very nice person," said Thumper.

~

IC: Mona Selphi - Rubble

She watched him scare off the beetle. Rude. "I feel no unusual give or strain, and I feel perfectly rational. You know what they say about one's own judgement of rationality though, ha ha. As for movement... I believe I am pinned. I can move my head, but not much else, I'm afraid."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC Flint - Ruins of the Tower:

He began to wonder if this woman was even remotely sane. Perhaps the collapse had damaged her motherboard. "Right..." he replied distractedly as he inspected the area. Easing himself down, he tested some of the debris for loose pieces, removing those that were and leaving the ones he didn't trust. "Here, let me know if this does anything." He grabbed a huge chunk that was resting above Selphi and heaved it upwards, hoping the back of it -- which was hidden -- didn't crush her legs in the process.

Edited by FallenCor

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

OOC: Would it be reasonable to assume that Arsenal has made his way off the planet at this point?

OOC: He could have stolen a dropship...but did he?
OOC: No... And even if he did, he only has one arm, remember? He wouldn't be able to pilot just any random ship he comes across. Speaking of which, here's the idea that I had for Arsenal's ship when I first created him:

Ship Profile:

Name: Lamprey

Size: Medium

Pilot: Arsenal

Communications: The ship is fully capable of communicating with just about everyone, however, special codes are needed to do so. Most of Arsenal's frequent customers have access to them, as do many fellow mercenaries and criminals he has worked with in the past.

Navigation: The ship has a few very basic Star Maps, as well as an autopilot function. It can be "called" to Arsenal using the communication systems and a device implanted in Arsenal's head, sometimes from another planet. The signal can become weak if it's impeded by physical objects. The ship also contains a few spare handheld weapons, and a laughably small holding cell for prisoners.

Weapons/armor: It's Arsenal, so nothing you wouldn't expect. The ship is fitted with a pair of laser cannons and missile launchers, with thick armor, at the expense of speed. It has a device used to hide it from any radars other ships might have, but not an actual cloaking device. It's main feature, however, is the device mounted on it's side. A set of magnets will grip the hull of a larger ship, while the laser cutters cut a large hole in the it. This assembly is placed around a door in the Lamprey's side, allowing Arsenal to break into ships with ease if he can get up close.

Propulsion: The ship isn't fast, nor is it agile. Arsenal's strategy relies on overpowering his enemies with weapons before they manage to get through his armor. It's not meant for long space battles.

Landing: The ship can land on anything comparable in size to it.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: According to the books, Heroes can use normal chargers too. My best guess is that normal chargers take longer, and time can be critical when you're a Hero. So, the Quaza Chamber charges a Hero near-instantly, rendering them ready to take on evil in a matter of minutes. A normal one charges a Hero over a longer span of time, and so would be used in instances of non-urgency.

Heroes have used normal chargers in this RPG too, from memory. But they were most definitely referenced in the books. If that's not correct for this RPG and I've misremembered them being used here in that fashion, let me know.

OOC: There is a Hero Charger aboard the Astral, as well as two holding cells. I need to edit that profile for that ship...

Speaking of which, here's the idea that I had for Arsenal's ship when I first created him:

Ship Profile:

Name: Lamprey

Size: Medium

Pilot: Arsenal

Communications: The ship is fully capable of communicating with just about everyone, however, special codes are needed to do so. Most of Arsenal's frequent customers have access to them, as do many fellow mercenaries and criminals he has worked with in the past.

Navigation: The ship has a few very basic Star Maps, as well as an autopilot function. It can be "called" to Arsenal using the communication systems and a device implanted in Arsenal's head, sometimes from another planet. The signal can become weak if it's impeded by physical objects. The ship also contains a few spare handheld weapons, and a laughably small holding cell for prisoners.

Weapons/armor: It's Arsenal, so nothing you wouldn't expect. The ship is fitted with a pair of laser cannons and missile launchers, with thick armor, at the expense of speed. It has a device used to hide it from any radars other ships might have, but not an actual cloaking device.

Propulsion: The ship isn't fast, nor is it agile. Arsenal's strategy relies on overpowering his enemies with weapons before they manage to get through his armor. It's not meant for long space battles.

Landing: The ship can land on anything comparable in size to it.

Approved. 

(I think the answer to your question is no. Unless he hitched a ride with Mrs. Raine, but he didn't IC it. The bottom line generally is that if you don't IC it, you shouldn't assume it...)

GM NPC BANDITS (MECHNA SPACEPORT)

"Dude, I don't want to get crushed by that guy," said one of bandits. "Let's get out of here."

They left, scattering off to go find easier pickings elsewhere.

GM NPC ZIB

"Just climb the ladder," grumbled Zib, already halfway up.

GM NPC QUADAL

Quadal emerged from the wrackage near the medbay, looking dazed and banged up. She was covering in soot, making her look like a black witch that chirped dazedly. 

GM NPC STORMER

"The Hero Factory got blown up by a bunch of villains," Stormer said to Wolfe.

GM IC HELEN

Helen would be able to find a seat, but the bridge seemed to be occupied by members of Alpha Team already running around doing scans and checking systems. 

GM NPC BLACK PHANTOM

Black Phantom finally arrived at the spot where he remembered his vault to be, and pressed his palm to the icky wall. It glowed green, and opened to reveal a small vault. The villain allowed him a smile as he picked up his mace sword and put it back on his back, and picked out a large amount of money, more than enough for what he needed.

He briefly debated taking more weapons, but where he was going they would just get stolen. He walked out of the vault, closed it, and headed back to Silvia Raine, soon at a run. 

He emerged from the sewer system and walked back out to the civilian ship, knocking on the ship's door. 

SHIP PROFILE: The Asteral (aka Hero Mobile Command base)

Ship Size: Large - big enough for up to 50 passengers in the main spine, and it has two sections off the spine that can hold 10 more passengers comfortably. It has a Hero Recharging station on one wing and two temporary holding cells for criminals. 

Pilots (these are PCs onboard): All PCs that choose to board from the ruined Hero Factory. 

NPCs onboard (if applicable): Alpha Team. Mr. Makuro and Zib are hanging out there too for now. 

Communications Systems: The vessel is a Hero Factory base of communications. It allows Heroes to sent feeds from their optical sensors to it if they desire, but it does not force it like Mission Control. It was designed for the Alpha Team to keep friendly tabs on each other. 

Navigation and Drive: The Asteral has all of the Hero Factory's star maps. The front of the spine, known as the bridge, does not rely on cameras, but instead a large section of bulletproof glass pane. A metal armor plate can be placed over it for battle or stealth. The piloting is done by computer, and there is a navigation and weapons station on either side of the pilots' chair. Other screens along the spine show other Heroes data. 

Weapons Systems/Armor: The Astral has the finest and most durable armor available, a vicious titanium alloy with springs built to withstand shocks. Explosions can destroy this armor, however. 

The ship does not carry any weapons. The tail of the spine is quite vicious, however, and can knock smaller ships out of the sky if the pilots aren't careful. 

Propulsion Systems: The Astral is a flexible spine with two wings (and a solid cockpit, thankfully for organic riders' stomachs). The two wings each have their own engine - the spine has a set of small jets to help with maneuvering. Which this ship can do very well, despite its huge size, flexing and weaving its way out of trouble.

It also can dock with up to four small vessels and/or two medium vessels at a time, via docks under the wings. However, docking with other ships badly impedes the ship's maneuverability, and is not a good idea in combat.  

Land vs. Dock (Atmospheric): Land, although it needs a pretty large space to do so. 

OOC: Profile edited. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Silvia Raine - Wolf Pup.

"That was quick," she mused to Alpha, pressing the button to open the door, "Welcome back." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM NPC SURGE

"I'm picking up a distress call from the Valos system," Surge said. "Seems like there is a big portal there that is going to swallow the planet Mechna."

GM NPC BULK

"Good riddance," Bulk grumbled. "That planet is full of villains."

GM NPC SURGE

"But there are innocent civilian tourists trapped inside," Surge said.

GM NPC STORMER

"Sounds like a trap," Stormer said over comms. "I'm going to come down to the ship and see if I can actually do something."

GM NPC BLACK PHANTOM

"I usually keep my word," Black Phantom said, and began measuring out the money for the civilian, trying to pay twice the going rate - except he wasn't quite sure what the going rate was. "I'll be fine here - you have other business today, no doubt." 

GM NPC NEX

"We still have Heroes trapped in the rubble here," Nex said. "Our priority should be to see to our own first, before gallivanting off to some dangerous planet." 

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Actually, can I add something to the ship profile? The ship is supposed to have a set of laser cutters on the outside, in order to allow Arsenal to cut his way into larger ships. It's where the name of the ship comes from, and I still somehow forgot to add it. I apologize.

GM IC TRAFEROUS/78 EAST/DR. LIE (BEACH)

Traferous went to go find the unconscious form of Dr. Lie on the beach. The Doctor was still breathing, but Traferous noted that he was looking at a series of deep cuts and burns, and his friend's arm was curled at an unnatural angle. Immediately he set the beings' arm, and carefully began repairing the ruined flesh, one small piece at a time. 

Traferous' organics knowledge was nowhere near as good as his knowledge of mechanics. He had studied some of it in his fear that was what he had turned into...and it was indeed the case, although Traferous' organic composition was nowhere near as fragile as Lie's nor did it come with so many disadvantages. Some of the deeper cuts Traferous left alone, nor did he try to repair his friend's wounded arm remotely. It was, it his view, too dangerous. 

OOC: Actually, can I add something to the ship profile? The ship is supposed to have a set of laser cutters on the outside, in order to allow Arsenal to cut his way into larger ships. It's where the name of the ship comes from, and I still somehow forgot to add it. I apologize.

OOC: Go ahead. 

GM IC FRAVI 

Fravi slipped into the cargo ship and booted it up, only to find that it was already hooked to the ship's hull below. It was then she saw Quark Crew's dropship coming in for a landing. "Lots of company soon, boss," Fravi grumbled. 

"I'm sure I'll find some way to keep myself busy," she replied with a shrug, "Prices are on the wall there, by the way," she added, pointing to a laminated sheet of paper taped to one of the walls. Her services were obviously a tad more costly than the average intergalactic taxicab, but most cabbies didn't offer rides to wanted criminals. 

"Pleasure doing business with you," she took the money, and began to power up the engines once more. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Deconstructor - Mechna Spaceport.

"I am designated as The Deconstructor," it replied bluntly, "And while those thugs lacked manners, they weren't wrong - Heroes have no place on Mechna. What are you doing on this planet?" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

GM NPC STORMER

"Sounds like a trap," Stormer said over comms. 

OOC: I did a thing. 

LwANAVW.jpg

• Upvote 3

GM NPC BLACK PHANTOM

Black Phantom slunk off into the night, heading for Mechron's spaceport. He would either steal a ship or acquire one. If the Mechron base was down, there was only one place to go - Mechna, the conspiracy's unofficial headquarters. The conspiracy was like a hydra - a maze of bases, and Black Phantom didn't even know them all.  

IC: Dorothy Quark - With Wolfe and Stormer

Quark turned away, glaring hard at the massive wreck in plain sight. She bit back a sarcastic retort of "Oh, really?" and let out a long exhale of air.

"Every time I say to myself, 'This day could not possibly get any worse'..." She turned back. "All right. Excellent. Peachy. What's the current plan?"

~

IC: Mona Selphi - Rubble

She wormed her way out of the gap. Luckily, she was unharmed apart from a few dents. "Thank you very much. That could have been uncomfortable after an extended stay."

~

OOC: Nearly forgot: Fishers, out of curiosity, what were Furno and Breez meant to be doing while Flood and Ferro were getting the turbines?

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Arsenal- Makuhero City rooftop

Having gotten as far away from the factory as he could without losing too much power, Arsenal found the tallest building available, and flew to the roof. There, he finally contacted his ship, calling it to his location. It had been damaged prior to his arrest on Tranquis, that being the reason he had to use the pathetic weaponless one. By now, the repairs had probably been finished, and the ship would be ready to take him to the planet Mechna. He had a cache of weapons and armor there, not to mention that there were so many villains there that no hero in their right mind would ever try to follow him...

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Preparing to live up to his name

As the dropship drew closer to the ground, Gorn calmly walked back to the troop bay, clutching his plasma sword. He eyed the hole in the ceiling, wondering if he could jump from the ship to the ground without injuring himself.

IC: FOCUS [Kestrel, Mechna]

"Well met, Deconstructor," Focus replied, his voice toneless. "But I am no Hero anymore. I have turned my back on the Hero Factory, as has my crew, and we stole this ship just recently in order to make our escape. Our arrival upon this planet was... not anticipated, but also not unwelcome."

He paused briefly, glancing back at the Kestrel before continuing, "the other Heroes are enslaved to the programming that our beloved creator bestowed upon them. I have one such Hero with me... and it is my intention to remove those restraints from him, so that he might become free. Or at the very least, learn to appreciate a more unique line of thinking."

OOC: I don't know if the Deconstructor would know about Necrissa, but perhaps it could point Focus towards Uerub's bar?

IC: The Deconstructor - Mechna Spaceport. 

It considered the hero's words for a few moments. Other heroes had gone rogue in the past, and if Focus were lying there were a number of far more convincing fabrications he could have used. "So you seek to change this other hero's programming?" it mused, "There are some on this planet who are likely capable of such a feat, for a price. I'd suggest asking around in the local bars, clubs, taverns and so on." 

IC: Var Vicious

Var walked to stand next to Gorn as he eyed the ceiling. "You thinking of getting out there? Joining in on the fun?" Var asked. "Look, just so you both know, I came here with some pretty biased crowd, and I was given pretty skewed intel on what to expect from you guys. If I'd known there were Sith droids here, I might have thought twice about attacking this ship, but I can't take that back now." Var now turned to Gorn. "Regardless of what I said before, in our short duel, you've proven yourself a worthy adversary. I would be... honoured, if we could join forces. At least for the upcoming fight. What do you say?"

IC: Captor

Captor swiftly jumped and weaved and dodged Night Stalker's blasts. He was almost literally being kept on his toes. He had half the mind to duck out of here and run, but he couldn't let these villains continue their march of death. They had to be stopped...

IC: Uerub Kalslann

Uerub took another sip of her drink and began singing a drinking song along with another drunk patron of the bar. Some of the other patrons looked on with discomfort.

IC: Mr Vyle - Hero Factory.

With "Hunter" preoccupied, Vyle took his cue to leave. Tucking his cane under his mangled arm, he started to clamber up out of the crater, glancing back downwards every few moments to make sure he wouldn't get surprised again. 

Edited by Festive Australovenator

IC Wolfe and Helen - Ruins of the Tower | Astral:

"We search for survivors," he cut in with a heavy sigh, then turned on his communicator. "Any Mission Managers still out there, this is Wolfe; do you read?"

Helen was just settling down when Wolfe's call was rerouted to the Astral's Mission Deck (?). "I read you, Wolfe," she replied as she sorted through various files and alerts on her datapad.

Wolfe was relieved that some of the Mission Control crew had made it. They probably had a mobile setup somewhere nearby. "I'm here with Quark and Stormer. Have you guys located any other survivors for us to move to safety?"

"We're working on that now," she answered, trying not to sound tired. Alpha Team seemed to be preoccupied with an offworld situation, so she took it upon herself to run some basic Hero Core scans on her datapad, along with energy scans for the civilian members.

OOC: If anyone wants a character or two (or all) to show up on Helen's scans, just let me know.

IC - Makuhero City Outskirts:

A small drone not unlike the camera-bots of the media slowly drifted out from between two buildings, its lenses turned towards the smoldering wreckage of the Tower only a few blocks away. It remained there for a time, observing, until ships began arriving at the ruins. No doubt the away teams returning from their missions. The drone had seen enough.

Backtracking into the alley from whence it came, the drone slipped into an old manhole and descended into the sewers. There it picked up the pace, for its master would want news, and tardiness was harshly rewarded. Very few civilians ever came down this old passage, fortunately, and so the drone's trip went unhindered. It came at last to another alley on the fringes of the city, next to a decrepit research facility. Once inside, it made its way down into the lower floors, which consisted of a maze of labs, test chambers, and other rooms of unknown use. They were deserted for the most part, save the occasional machine quietly humming with life. These became more common as the drone moved along, with the innermost chambers simply teeming with active computers and machinery as though the research teams had never left.

Rounding the final corner, the drone hovered in with a series of beeps and clicks directed at the figure on the other side of the room. The lanky robot was hunched over his latest project: a large, robotic form -- with a sheet obscuring most of it -- that was sprawled across a table, the center of it lying open with various parts hanging out. The robot standing over it was Doctor Xaal, who had a tool in one hand holding up some delicate wiring, while the other arm was elbow-deep in robo guts.

"So... the reports are true, then," Xaal said distractedly, to which the drone beeped in affirmation as it drew closer. "Fascinating." A sharp crack was heard from within the automaton, prompting a curse from Xaal.

The drone beeped as though asking a question.

"Yes, actually..." Xaal grabbed the drone and tore a panel off, thrust his arm inside, and withdrew his hand clutching some vital component. "This will help me immensely!"

The lifeless drone fell with a clang as Xaal transferred the piece to the form on the table, humming a cheerful tune.

• Upvote 1

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: FOCUS [Kestrel, Mechna]

The (now officially former) Hero inclined his head towards the Deconstructor, turning away as he activated his communication link with the Kestrel.

"Tina."

"Yes?"

"Take the Kestrel into low orbit around the planet... I must make some friends. I will contact you once I require the Kestrel again."

"As you wish."

The Kestrel's shield activated as it slowly rose into the sky before taking off; once it was out of sight, Focus took the robotic equivalent of a deep breath.

Time to find the nearest bar.

OOC: Shard, Drift, and Bliss would all show up on Helen's scan.

IC: Cobra Shard - Outside the Astral

Shard finally got close enough to the Hero ship to bang on the outside and yell, "Hey! Anybody in there? Can I get a ride?"

IC: Alex Drift and Gabriel Bliss - Ruined Hero Factory Basement

Drift finally left the Mantis behind, albeit very reluctantly, and began heading with Bliss to where the giant ship was coming out.

IC: Marrow - Another Brawl! :D

When it was finally close enough, Marrow threw itself off of the edge of the crater (with an appropriate sound effect) and came down blades first towards the invisible Hero.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Ken Render - Ground Floor

He'd moved back over to Forticus by the time the other Hero arrived. He waved the Hero over. "Over here, kid! Quick smart!"

IC: Captor

Captor leapt out of the way of Marrow's attack, narrowly avoiding the creature-like villain's blades. Yup, now would probably be a good time to get the heck out of here, I am in way over my head. What is this, three villains now? And they shouldn't even be able to see me... 

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Titanos Forticus

"I didn't fit in the elevator, so the explosion caught me point blank. Considering that, I think I'm pretty lucky. Can't feel any damage to my core, and my processors are fully functional as far as I can tell..." Titanos spoke to the medical hero, the only visible indication of his speech being the squiggling of the line on his slightly banged up voicebox.

GM NPC ZIB (TALKING TO COBRA SHARD)

Zib opened the door. "Stop acting like an idiot and get inside!"

OOC: Nearly forgot: Fishers, out of curiosity, what were Furno and Breez meant to be doing while Flood and Ferro were getting the turbines?

OOC: Breeze was supposed to be keeping the Queen Beast occupied. 

GM NPC FURNO

"Let's get the turbines on the ship and go, please," Furno said tiredly. "We're needed back at the Factory." And you are really getting on my nerves. 

OOC: Okay, cool. Was Furno doing anything? Or was he just standing around while the other two did the work?

"Whaddaya need?" Render asked the healer. "You get started, I'll scrounge for what you need 'round the Assembly Tower wreck."

IC: Deconstructor - Mechna Spaceport.

The excitement seemingly over, The Deconstructor returned to its work.

IC: Mr Vyle - Hero Factory.

Finally reaching the top of the crater, he drew his sidearm once more and started firing down at Hunter... or at least, where he assumed Hunter to be, based on where everyone else was aiming.

Stuck in a bowl with one villain chasing him around and two more shooting down at him, the hero sympathiser was caught like a fish in a barrel. 

OOC: Okay, cool. Was Furno doing anything? Or was he just standing around while the other two did the work?

OOC: He was monitoring communications and dealing with the Epix/Kaiba situation offscreen. Furno is rather miffed that he missed the battle, but he doesn't feel like telling Flood/Breeze/Ferro, knowing that he'll get another long conversation when he really wants to get back there. 

IC: Wilhelm Gorn- Preparing to jump

Gorn was understandably suspicious of Var's proposal but it would, at the very least, prevent him from killing Jade once Gorn had left.

"I accept your offer. For now, at least."

IC: Jason Ferro- Antropolis City

"We're needed? What happened?"

IC: Jason Ferro- Processing... Processing...

Jason was silent for a few seconds, not believing what he had just heard.

"Hero Factory?! DESTROYED?! How?!"

GM NPC FURNO

"A ship came along and blew it up. Here, I recorded the footage - you can watch it yourself." He pointed to the dropship screen in front of him, which was playing the footage with "EARLIER THIS MORNING" plastered on it. 

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Thanks! I thought Furno wasn't doing anything and that he was being kinda rude in criticising how long it took them when he didn't even help, but it all makes sense now. Also I don't blame him for taking precautions.

IC: Wilbur Flood - Antropolis City

Flood froze, watching the screen, feelings of fear and despair filling his Core. He wracked his mind for what his teammates would be doing. Render was on a mission, something on the other side of the galaxy, so he was likely still there. Thumper... Quark was asking about her, was she on the planet? If she was, they'd both have gotten back to Hero Factory by now. And Quiver, to his knowledge, hadn't left.

"I... I'll be back," he said to the other two, already backing away. "There were fragments of a turbine. I will hurry, I promise. I'm sorry."

He half-ran to the ladder and slid down it, already putting a call through to Thumper.

~

IC: Eloise Thumper - Quark Qruiser

Thumper answered a call from Flood. "Hello!"

"Ellie! Are you all right? I heard some horrible news, and..."

Thumper checked herself over. "I think I'm fine."

"Do you know if everyone else on the team is all right?"

"Quark's okay, she's outside. Mara's with me- I'm not sure what happened, but I think Hero Factory's gone? She's not feeling well. I think Render's away?"

Flood sighed with relief. "That's good. Thanks, Ellie. I've got to go, but I'll call you later, all right?"

"Sure! Bye, Will!"

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - Underground

With that, he started hauling the massive pieces of metal back to the ladder. He felt very, very horrible for slowing down the mission, but hopefully he could at least make this go faster. He hadn't realised they were needed, though he felt he really should have known.

~

"Doubt there'll be a whole body, unless they we're buildin' some poor sod when the place came down. But maybe we'll get lucky, eh?" He gave Forticus one last reassuring nod before running off for the destroyed Tower.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Jason Ferro- Antropolis city

Jason watched the video in horror, still being unable to process what was happening. Thankfully, his logic circuits took over, and he began forming a plan.

"You... You guys should probably get back to the factory. I'll take care of the turbines."