fishers64

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

Mr. Makuro started at the comm, causing the armor he was assembling to clatter to the floor. He sighed. "What is it, Zib?" 

"There's someone on the front lawn, asking for you, sir," Zib said. He flashed a feed of Furno and Surge standing next to the regal monstrosity. 

"Kaiba Blader," Mr. Makuro said. "I remember the day he was exiled. It was a shame - he was not quite what the galaxy needed when he was made." He took his cane and took the elevator down. "Perhaps, one can learn from one's mistakes. We shall see." 

He walked cautiously out, hoping the proto-hero did not decide to attack, although confident that Furno and Surge would protect him. 

GM NPC FURNO & SURGE

"Looks like someone rained on his parade..." Surge said. "I just hope that person isn't-" he broke off to see Mr. Makuhero walk out.

Furno kept his eyes on Kaiba and his mouth shut.  

Edited by fishers64

IC: Crowley - Grand Tranq Ground Floor.

He shrank back with a low hiss, hearing the distant ding of the elevator and the heavy footsteps - at least two sets - moving off towards it. He was torn, unsure if he'd better off remaining barricaded in this room, or if he should seize this opportunity to flee. 

Edited by Nato Greavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Quick clarification: Fishers, Makuro is the guy who started Hero Factory. Makuhero is the name of the city. They're pretty dang easy to mix, up, though.

Also, how big is this shapeshifter in comparison to the average Hero? Like, twice as big, three times as big...?

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Riot - The Grand Tranq (Ground Floor)

Emerging from the elevator and walking a few feet back into the hallway, Riot began cycling through past communications in an attempt to pick up any other information concerning the events currently occuring on Tranquis VII, completely unaware that two Villains were now heading his way.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Quick clarification: Fishers, Makuro is the guy who started Hero Factory. Makuhero is the name of the city. They're pretty dang easy to mix, up, though.

Also, how big is this shapeshifter in comparison to the average Hero? Like, twice as big, three times as big...?

OOC: Or maybe fishers just can't spell. 

Again lolz. 

Right now, he's about 2 times. If he had enough mass and energy, he could go to 5X, but he likely wouldn't risk more than 4X to avoid losing his pocket dimension. Also, he would have to have enough mental acuity to use that big of a form, which would be a strain on him, so he probably wouldn't go bigger than 2X unless he had a reason. 

And he doesn't have enough mass to go much bigger than he is now - and besides, he can't go any bigger without busting the tunnel. :P

IC Kaiba Blader:

"Mr. Makuro. It's been quite some time."

His jaw was set, clearly anxious.

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"Indeed it has, Kaiba Blader. What brings you back here?" Mr. Makuro was his usual relaxed persona that radiated confidence on a good day. 

IC Kaiba:

his face became, if possible, even more grim.

"Questions. Ones I couldn't ask before because my processing hadn't finished itself. Questions I couldn't ask because I never had the opportunity to before."

A pained expression crossed his face.

"Questions I couldn't ask as I watched my brothers and sisters be melted down."

He glanced at the two Heroes. One red, one blue. Such pride. Such loyalty to their creator. He'd known that once.

Shaking himself from his thoughts, The Proto-Hero looked at his creator.

"Questions, Mr. Makuro, have brought me here."

With this mission pretty much over, I figured it was time to put up my second Hero profile in preparation for the next mission.

Hero Profile: 

Name: Markus Vex.

Powers and Abilities: He possesses the ability to project energy shields of varying sizes and shapes for use as shelter or defence. The bigger, stronger or more complex a shield is, the more focus and energy it takes to maintain it. In addition, gravity generators in his boots allow him to stand comfortably on any surface – horizontally, vertically or diagonally – without fear of falling. These also work in reverse – repelling him away from surfaces to greatly increase his jumping capabilities.

Weapon(s): His primary weapon is a handheld launcher that fires C4 explosive canisters, which stick onto surfaces and can be detonated remotely, or on a timer. They’re designed to serve primarily for armour-piercing purposes, or as breaching charges, made for causing severe localised damage to the target with minimal collateral damage to any one or thing nearby. He also carries a razor-edged combat knife for close quarters.

Appearance: His appearance is fairly standard; his armour is primarily a metallic black in colour, while the decals and accents are orange. 

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/X0NhCfe.png

Bio: Another member of the ‘Black Ops’ team, Markus is much more of a people person than most of his companions, such as Striker. Snarky, sarcastic, and possibly a little sadistic, he’s is less interested in doing good, and more so in the thrill he gets from being out in the field. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Whoa... I leave for a few hours and this gains another page   '_'

IC: Echo - Extraction Point

After helping the Alpha Heroes on board at the last second and seeing the shuttles off, Echo realized he had no current objective. His Heads Up Display showed only the "Get a new wrist comm" message that he had put there earlier. With his primary mission complete (at least for the moment), he was in need of something to do.

"Hey Drift, what next?"

"Here's some new coordinates for ya'. I said it earlier: No one else has commed in for extraction so you're now in the smack-down business. I hear there's some serious stuff going on at the hospital that got *cough* 'Heroed' *cough*. Have fun!" The link clicked into silence and a new marker showed up on the HUD. The smack-down business? He'd have a word with Drift once the pilot got back from transporting civilians...

Echo made his way back towards the hospital.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

With this mission pretty much over, I figured it was time to put up my second Hero profile in preparation for the next mission.

Hero Profile: 

Name: Markus Vex.

Powers and Abilities: He possesses the ability to project energy shields of varying sizes and shapes for use as shelter or defence. The bigger, stronger or more complex a shield is, the more focus and energy it takes to maintain it. In addition, gravity generators in his boots allow him to stand comfortably on any surface – horizontally, vertically or diagonally – without fear of falling. These also work in reverse – repelling him away from surfaces to greatly increase his jumping capabilities.

Weapon(s): His primary weapon is a handheld launcher that fires C4 explosive canisters, which stick onto surfaces and can be detonated remotely, or on a timer. They’re designed to serve primarily for armour-piercing purposes, or as breaching charges, made for causing severe localised damage to the target with minimal collateral damage to any one or thing nearby. He also carries a razor-edged combat knife for close quarters.

Appearance: His appearance is fairly standard; his armour is primarily a metallic black in colour, while the decals and accents are orange. 

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/X0NhCfe.png

Bio: Another member of the ‘Black Ops’ team, Markus is much more of a people person than most of his companions, such as Striker. Snarky, sarcastic, and possibly a little sadistic, he’s is less interested in doing good, and more so in the thrill he gets from being out in the field. 

Approved. 

Turning his head towards the sound of the voice as he lowered his hand without switching the device off, he spotted the silhouettes of two ominous figures approaching from the other end of the hallway, both clearly not Heroes and both apparently looking for trouble.

"And here I thought that the civilians had all been evacuated," he said, loud enough to be heard both by them and whoever happened to be listening in on their conversation. "Oh, well. Looks like I'll just have to take care of this all by myself."

Tightening his grip on his Plasma cannons, he waited for the pair to make the first move.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Oh, please," Riot said gruffly, leveling one of his weapons at the larger one. "Don't hold back on my account. Like they say; the more, the merrier."

Lashing out with his leg, he hooked his foot around the underside of a small decorative nightstand resting up against the wall next to a nearby door, flinging it towards him (along with the small potted plant resting above it) as a distraction before rolling forwards into a crouched position and firing two pressurised slugs of superheated plasma towards both of his kneecaps.

Just because it was highly encouraged for him to try to take them in alive, that didn't mean that they had to both be in one piece for him to do so.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Crowley - Grand Tranq Ground Floor.

It sounded like a fight had broken out between a hero and two other beings. There was likely not going to be any better opportunity to make a run for it, so Crowley wasted no time in dragging away the pieces of his makeshift barricade and slinking into the corridor. 

IC: Gadget Thompson/Rocket Bay

Gadget saw that he was about to enter an ammo storage. As he made sure to weld on a plate to prevent the loss of ammo. He saw Splint and Jimmy run in. He tossed the fully loaded kryptonian rifle to Splint when he finished.

As he went back down to the engine, Gadget looked to Jimmy.

"I could repair the engine in a couple minutes. Why?"

OOC: Can I have Arsenal wake up? He's been placed into villain storage at this point, so it really won't really make a difference when he wakes up.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC Kaiba:

his face became, if possible, even more grim.

"Questions. Ones I couldn't ask before because my processing hadn't finished itself. Questions I couldn't ask because I never had the opportunity to before."

A pained expression crossed his face.

"Questions I couldn't ask as I watched my brothers and sisters be melted down."

He glanced at the two Heroes. One red, one blue. Such pride. Such loyalty to their creator. He'd known that once.

Shaking himself from his thoughts, The Proto-Hero looked at his creator.

"Questions, Mr. Makuro, have brought me here."

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

"Questions do indeed plague us all from time to time." Mr. Makuro wasn't quite sure where this was going. 

GM NPC FURNO & SURGE

"Did he just say that his friends had been melted down?" Surge said, horrified. 

Furno said nothing, half expecting the person in front of him to burst open in rage. But it seemed that the being in front of him could control his emotions, as painful as they were. 

OOC: Can I have Arsenal wake up? He's been placed into villain storage at this point, so it really won't really make a difference when he wakes up.

OOC: Yes. 

IC: Arsenal- Villain storage

Well, suffice to say, this mission had gone poorly.

Arsenal examined the walls of the metal box he was imprisoned in. All were reinforced, much too tough for his saw to penetrate. The only way out was the way he came in: a grid of haphazardly placed neon red energy beams, ready to render him comatose should he touch them. Arsenal looked through the bars, surveying the area outside of his cell. Around him were several other cells in both sides of the room, each containing a notorious criminal from somewhere in the Galaxy.

Arsenal tried to think back to when he was placed here. How did the heroes activate and deactivate the bars?

OOC: A few questions. First, was Arsenal disarmed? From what you posted, it sounded like he went straight from the dropship to his cell. Removing his weapons would be difficult, but removing the ammo wouldn't. Second, is there a control panel, or another obvious way to control power to the cells in Arsenal's line of sight?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Echo - Sunny Square

Echo was walking calmly across the Sunny Square when he heard it. Any other Hero might have missed it, but Echo's sonic orientation meant he had far more efficient audio receptors and so he caught, just faintly, the powerful pulsing sound of plasma cannons being fired. He was too far away to distinguish the model, but the general feel of the vibrations told him they could be Hero Factory issued. Friend or foe, this deserved investigation. He wheeled about and headed back towards the... hotel? The unidentified signature...

Echo broke into a sprint.

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: A few questions. First, was Arsenal disarmed? From what you posted, it sounded like he went straight from the dropship to his cell. Removing his weapons would be difficult, but removing the ammo wouldn't. Second, is there a control panel, or another obvious way to control power to the cells in Arsenal's line of sight?

OOC: Arsenal went through standard villain processing, which would include installing a tracking chip and removing his ammo, yes. I just didn't write it because I didn't expect you to suddenly return. My bad. 

And no, there wouldn't be. The power control area to the prison cells is considerably far away from this area, and out of view. 

There might be a villain breakout later, but I'm not going to guarantee that Arsenal is going to be able to escape from jail. The conspiracy isn't going to brave the upgraded security after the first breakout over one mercenary. 

I'm kinda sorry at this point, because I know you put a lot of effort into that character and don't want to see him out of action so soon, but I don't think I can bend the story to put him back in action as of yet. :(

OOC: Hey, I'm the one who chose to fight four heroes at once. I knew what I was getting myself into. Also, I wasn't expecting the Galactic conspiracy to break Arsenal out. He's not their responsibility, and he knows this.

Anyways, I have another character in the works, so I'll probably post that profile later today.

• Upvote 3

IC God Twins:

Ezec remained motionless as the hexagonal panels sprung up in front of him, intercepting the kicked object, and the plasma bursts.

Aza, meanwhile, cackled, raising her rifle once more, "If you insist~" She said, firing at the hero's chest as he came up.

IC Kathrine:

"Ten seconds! Clear the lane, I'm coming in hot!"

I was pouring on the speed, all thrusters firing on full to deliver me, the hero sized missile right at the big..... thing.

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC: Jimmy Abacus

"I may have a plan, but you'll have to do it quickly. So I suggest you get to it now. Also, Splint, you may have to help Saracen distract that... thing out there for those minutes, but when I send you guys the signal, and trust me, you'll know it's the signal, you're going to have to lure it back here." Jimmy Abacus looked back to the rocket, thinking through the details of his plan. "And I'm quite sure we'll only have one shot at this."

OOC: How is Katherine going to hit the giant shapeshifter when we're all underground, just out of curiosity? I can believe that they know where it is because maybe Katherine can pick up Hero energy signatures or something, but by the sounds of it we're pretty deep underground by this point.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

OOC: Zib sent the layout of the facility and the hospital to all of the Heroes. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

The beast raised the foot that Sarcen aimed at enough to avoid the shots, although that did slow the beast down a little. Upon seeing the rocket up ahead, the beast ran all the more eagerly after the Hero, firing kryptonium blasts through the glass at it. 

"Ten seconds! Coming in hot!" It ran as fast as it could go in the confined space, headed for the rocket. 

OOC:

The side, actually~

IC Kathrine:

That bulk simply wouldn't be fast enough as a crimson torpedo burst into the room from a side door, aimed squarely at the creature's midsection on the left side, fists extended, wreathed in plasma fire.

IC Kaiba Blader:

"Why? Why did you have to destroy them? Did we not do all you asked? All you demanded of us? Was our service not faithful enough? "

Edited by The Other Other Alex

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous did not have time to react fast enough to avoid being bisected by a flying plasma torpedo. It cut cleanly though him, setting his form ablaze. The only thing he did have time to do was roll over afterwards and frantically move his mental circuit away from the flames. 

The other half of his form, because it was separated from him, was not under his control. 

OOC: Is Traferous entering the rocket room from the same direction Jimmy and Splint went in?

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: He is a floor below that area. He wouldn't have time to go to the upper floor, and he wants to be down near the bottom of it anyway. 

I need to work on including more detail in my ICs so you all don't have to ask so many questions. 

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Alright, that makes more sense. But now we have a problem: Jimmy, Gadget and Splint are all on the upper floor, but Jimmy and Gadget both just reacted to Vantal entering the floor below them. Those posts are in need of editing.

Also, there has to be a hole in the middle of the upper floor where the rocket is. How much larger than the rocket is said hole? Could someone on the upper floor observe the going-ons down below through the hole?

~Unit#phntk#1

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous blasted his eyebeams, but the kryptonium rounds still blasted his face off. Howling in utter pain, the beast flailed backward towards its other half, and began shifting itself back together. As it did so, Traferous decided to go for something new, namely a lithe armoured titan, with the twin blasters still on his back and a shield in his hand. For convenience, his eyes still glowed red. 

OOC: He's not quite done shifting yet. 

OOC: Alright, that makes more sense. But now we have a problem: Jimmy, Gadget and Splint are all on the upper floor, but Jimmy and Gadget both just reacted to Vantal entering the floor below them. Those posts are in need of editing.

Also, there has to be a hole in the middle of the upper floor where the rocket is. How much larger than the rocket is said hole? Could someone on the upper floor observe the going-ons down below through the hole?

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: It's pretty big, because it has to be big enough for robot assembly arms to fit. Yes to the second question. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Jimmy Abacus

Jimmy was suprised when what looked like a bolt of plasma streaked through the room and cut the monster in half. "Whoa! What was that?!" He then watched as Gadget blasted the monster's face off, and as the monster started to... shapeshift? "Ok, now what?"

Edited by Toa Onaku