Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship

 

Jason felt a sense of relief as the final beast dropped to the ground, incapacitated. He turned to the other hero, the one who had helped him.

 

"Thanks for the help. With these guys, maybe we can find out who's doing this to them."

 

Jason motioned toward the unconscious crystal beast, as well as the jaw beast, who was consuming one of the fallen brains.


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis Alleys

Drift rounded the final corner and saw a massive dinosaur creature smashing through the alleyway, dislodging bricks and tearing off gutters. He fired a warning shot into the air and yelled, "Hey you! Stop in the name of Hero Factory!"


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T. Pecs - Antropolis Alleys

 

"Now just you hold your gotdang horses!" the wrestler bellowed back, forging forward. "This ain't a fair fight 'til I get somewhere I can move."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis Alleys

A fair fight? Who was this guy kidding? Villains didn't have any sense of "fair". What the dino meant by "fair fight" was probably "massacre". And Drift wasn't about to be massacred. He leveled his gun and fired few rounds at the dinosaur. "No way am I letting you out of here!"


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T. Pecs - Antropolis Alleys

 

The bullets sank into his side, causing him to wince in pain. Still, he kept a cool expression as he twisted his neck to look over his shoulder at the rookie.

 

"You know? That almost hurt," he commented dryly.

 

With that, he took off running towards the street, breaking past the sides of the alley in a cloud of bricks.

 

OOC: I hope I'm not off the mark when I go off the assumption that a Hero's gun against a robot Tyrannosaurus is going to be of similar effectiveness to a gun made for killing humans against a normal Tyrannosaurus (or, well, anything big); unless you know where to shoot, it's going to take a while to truly take 'em down.

Edited by Dina Saruyama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

OOC: Don't worry about it - at Hero Factory proper, computers and computational technology like that is to be expected.  

 

OOC: Aw yes. With this information, I'm officially upgrading it to iPod equivalent status- she can play Angry Birds on it.

 

IC: ??? - Near Vex

 

He scrambled for cover behind a rock as the Hero started wrangling the beast.

 

~

 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Hero Factory

 

"Oh," she said, awkwardly. She perked up. "Well, maybe there'll be a big important mission really soon, and since you're here, they'll call you up first!"

 

This still left the issue of how to get to the city. She started walking again, offering a bright grin. "I've gotta go, but I'll see you around, okay?"

 

She headed for the dropships, hoping to meet someone leaving, or someone not doing anything, to drive her over. Maybe she'd have to call Quark to drive her. She really didn't want to bother her team leader after causing so much worry.

 

OOC: Also, Flood's still waiting on a reply, I think.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I hope I'm not off the mark when I go off the assumption that a Hero's gun against a robot Tyrannosaurus is going to be of similar effectiveness to a gun made for killing humans against a normal Tyrannosaurus (or, well, anything big); unless you know where to shoot, it's going to take a while to truly take 'em down.

 

OOC: Yeah, handguns never hurt dinosaurs of any kind. We've all seen enough bad movies to know that by now.

 

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis Alleys

Drift wasn't surprised. He was, however, a bit disgruntled that he hadn't even managed to slow the villain down. He fired a few more rounds blindly into the brick-dust and ran after the dino, trying not to get lost in the debris cloud. If that thing reached an open street...


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

Traferous blasted through the hangar bay doors with a screech of brakes as the dropship drove into the net. The hangar bay doors began to close behind them...

 

GM NPC TUNNELER BEAST (BEING RIDDEN BY MARCUS VEX)

 

The beast ducked down, letting Marcus' punch go over his head. He then tried to buck Marcus off of him. 

 

GM NPC FLYER BEASTS (2 - W/COBRA SHARD)

 

The two beasts flew away from the docks, toward the center of the city, dragging their unfortunate captive between them. 

 

GM NPC NEX

 

Nex shrugged. He didn't understand what Shade was feeling, exactly, but he supposed he might have a point. 

 

The two would feel a slight bump as the dropship landed, and the door opened.

 

GM IC ??? & ??? (AROUND ANTROPOLIS TOWERS)

 

The perspective for this moment...as with all moments like this...was rather odd. As Mr. Makuro's dropship came in for a landing on the ground below, if it had soared forward, out between the skyscrapers and over the stone pavement near the side of the square, it would have seen a smaller, less populated area. 

 

It was into this area that a wickedly black figure appeared. At first glance, he had a passing resemblance to Black Phantom, the villain behind the Breakout, but this being clearly was not him - this being was organic in construction, and not nearly so massive as the mace-wielding power-seeker had been. That is, except for his face, which looked like a cross between Phantoms' evil grin and a Sanok. Although the lady watching him could not see it, she knew that there was a thick green spine on his back, glowing with raw power. In his hand, he held a staff with a single red gem. As she watched, it changed colors, turning to a sickly dark green. 

 

Another wave of energy rocked the square, and a strange and menacing creature emerged. It appeared at first glance to be a dragon, but its face was not a reptilian, instead the regal visage of a horse - if horses had sharp, menacing fangs. Its wings were feathered like a bird's, but from the waist down it was clearly neither of those - a massive cluster of scales arranged in a roughly robotic form, with vicious silver claws on the end of its forelegs. It wore silver armor plates on his sides, over skin that was the color of dark red. Indeed, from the tasteful red brown of the horse head to the red wings with black speckles, it was clear that nobody was trying to hide what side they were on. 

 

High above this sight, the woman looked down her sniper rifle, past the massive steed, and toward that menacing half-Sanok grin. Her hands tensed on the trigger. 5 seconds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Jade:

 

"Ugh.... i need to get out of here...." The Civilian pilot noticed a decidedly idle looking Hero.

 

"Hey! This is for pilots and on call heroes! Either get on a ship, or get moving!" She said, sliding into yet another unmodified dropship.

 

OOC: That's thumper.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T. Pecs - Antropolis Alleys

 

Two of the bullets ricocheted off the bricks to either side of T. Pecs, but one of them sank into his flank. It wasn't enough to cripple him, but it stung. He didn't slow, though; the street was just within sight...

 

A civilian was sitting outside a cafe, just trying to enjoy his newspaper, when he felt... something. He glanced at his glass of Robo-Jolt. A ripple flickered across the top of the liquid's surface. And again. And again. Nervously, the civilian folded his newspaper as the tremors grew stronger and stronger...

 

"Oh, yeah!" shouted T. Pecs as he burst from the end of the alleyway, dust raining down on his surroundings. He pulled a microphone out of a small compartment on his chest that seemed specifically designed for it, deftly tossing it from one small arm to the opposite large arm and flicking its switch. As he whirled around on the pursuing Hero, he spoke into it, his voice booming from internal speakers.

 

"HEROOOOOOOOOOOO. AAAAAAARE YOU READY TO TANGLE WITH THE CRE-TAY-SHE-US CRITTER HIMSELF, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECS!"

 

OOC: I don't plan on doing anything with this civilian besides this. he only existed so i could make a pop culture reference. hope that's okay.

 

edit: i keep flipping to present tense, sorry.

Edited by Dina Saruyama
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Shade:

 

Shade was cloaked and generating artificial silence by the time the door opened. He was taking no chances of being accidentally caught on camera.


"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - What the...

Drift stopped. This was definitely better than last mission. Twirling his gun cowboy-style and reloading at the same time, he snapped into a battle ready stance. 

"Bring it on."

  • Upvote 1

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T. Pecs - Antropolis Streets

 

Tossing his microphone back into its compartment, T. Pecs charged at the Hero, robot arms swinging wildly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Final Epic Battle for the Fate of Ninjago

Drift fired every shot in his magazine before ducking back towards the alley. But the gunfire was just cover for his true attack: with a swift turn of his wrist, he tossed one of his four impact grenades right beneath the charging dino's feet.

  • Upvote 1

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T. Pecs - Antropolis Streets

 

T. Pecs took as many bullets as he could into his arms, careful to keep them out of the delicate parts that would be more difficult to repair. He only noticed the grenade just in time; it exploded shortly after he batted it away with his tail, staggering him briefly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Eloise Thumper - Hero Factory

 

Thumper gave a start at the shout. She climbed on board. "Um, I need a ride to Antropolis? If you're not busy, that is."

 

~

 

IC: ??? - Near Vex

 

The Hero looked to be struggling. Since, chances were, the Hero was his ride back to civilisation, he decided to help by feebly shooting at the beast's feet.

 

OOC: Question: The Heroes know this is most likely a fake Makuro, right? But the brained beast seemed to think he was the real one. Are the villains (presumably) behind the brains aware which is the real Makuro?


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Final Epic Battle for the Fate of Ninjago

Reloading again, Drift sprinting towards the beast and slid under its legs, firing again at its underbelly.


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T. Pecs - Antropolis Streets

 

T. Pecs roared in pain, and he swung around, trying to kick the Hero beneath him, his reactions still a little slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I'm assuming that's "Wilbur", not "William". There's too many Wills on this escapade. Maybe that's why they partnered them up together. Team Will.

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - In Ocean

 

Flood went to punch the brain for good measure, to note he was still wearing his gloves. He hated fighting in those, but there wasn't much to do about it now. He used the Jaw Beast's back to push off towards another brained Beast. The sand was settling already, he would have to be quicker. He shot around the creature, meaning to try and get to the brain around its side.

GM NPC JAW BEASTS (7 - NEAR FLOOD) & FURNO

 

The Jaw Beast that Flood went after was getting dizzy watching Flood. Another beast tried to get to Flood, only for Furno to blast its brain with an energy blast, leaving that on stunned in the water. However, that left an opportunity for another Jaw Beast to get behind Furno and try to bite his back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

Traferous blasted through the hangar bay doors with a screech of brakes as the dropship drove into the net. The hangar bay doors began to close behind them...

 

IC: Crowley - Dropship.

 

The creature cringed, claws scrabbling for purchase as the dropship rocked beneath him. He hated flying...

 

GM NPC TUNNELER BEAST (BEING RIDDEN BY MARCUS VEX)

 

The beast ducked down, letting Marcus' punch go over his head. He then tried to buck Marcus off of him. 

 

IC: Markus Vex - Tunnel Beast Rodeo.

 

"Whoa!" he rocked backwards, barely managing to keep himself from falling off completely, "If that's how you want to play it!" Spotting the fake Makuro firing at the creature's feet, he tightened his grip and flung his weight to the side, hoping to throw the beast off balance. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Final Epic Battle for the Fate of Ninjago

Drift yelled with in triumph as his shots connected and then in pain as the kick connected. He went flying through the air and smashed through a fruit cart. He fired a few wild shots in the dinosaur's general direction while trying to regain his footing.

 

IC: Cobra Shard - Above Antropolis

Shard continued to kick uselessly at the air as he was carried towards the center of the city. Worse, he was beginning to hallucinate. He was seeing the wildest things from up here: a dinosaur (no way that's real), a beast hugging a Hero (definitely a hallucination), and some sort of dragon thing that reminded him of Trogdor the Burninator (???). He opened the comms and asked, "Hey Zib, can I get a copy of the mission briefing again?" He was really going to read it this time.

  • Upvote 1

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

Flood, having glanced to Furno to see where the blast had come from, saw the Jaw Beast attempting to attack. He returned the favour, shooting at the beast's general location. He didn't trust himself to try and hit the creature when Furno was so close, but he could hopefully hit the beast's extremities and lower half. Or, at the very least, provide some warning to Furno.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: XD XD

OOC: I don't plan on doing anything with this civilian besides this. he only existed so i could make a pop culture reference. hope that's okay.

OOC: This is 100% totally fine. The NPCs I color in green can actually be posted as by ordinary players, and I already greened the Antropolis civilian NPC group. Therefore having a "soft IC" (i.e. using them in your character post the way that you did) is totally fine too. 

 

(Hero characters do this with Zib all the time. :P)

 

Now immunity to bullets isn't in his profile, so that is a no-no. :P But you aren't playing it that way, so it's fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Jade:

 

She shrugged agreeably, "Ain't got much else to do, hop in." The bay door on the ship opened up.

 

IC Striker:

 

He keyed his comm, "Vex, I'm groundside, headed your way. Sit-rep?"


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T. Pecs - Antropolis Streets

 

T. Pecs charged the Hero, head low to the ground, jaws snapping at his gun. "Y'know," he growled, "I took up villainy t'fight Heroes like you. Prove my strength. But if you don't mind, you're not the one I'm after, so if you could just stay DOWN."

 

edit: OOC: Yeah, I didn't mean immunity to bullets at all. I more meant just the overall number of bullets required to take down a large target vs. a normal one.

Edited by Dina Saruyama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Question: The Heroes know this is most likely a fake Makuro, right? But the brained beast seemed to think he was the real one. Are the villains (presumably) behind the brains aware which is the real Makuro?

OOC: Nope. B-)

edit: OOC: Yeah, I didn't mean immunity to bullets at all. I more meant just the overall number of bullets required to take down a large target vs. a normal one.

OOC: That's cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Final Epic Battle for the Fate of Ninjago

Drift had just gotten to his feet when the dino collided with him again. Luckily, he had twisted to the side and so only got bowled through another fruit stand instead of being mauled by the snapping jaws of... what had this thing called itself earlier? T. Pecs? His HUD was flashing damage all over so he threw another impact grenade and fired his gun from a sitting position.


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Markus Vex - Tunnel Beast Rodeo.

 

"Whoa!" he rocked backwards, barely managing to keep himself from falling off completely, "If that's how you want to play it!" Spotting the fake Makuro firing at the creature's feet, he tightened his grip and flung his weight to the side, hoping to throw the beast off balance. 

OOC: Is he trying to pull the creature toward fake Makuro's shot, or use the momentum from that blast to knock him off balance the other way? 

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T. Pecs - Antropolis Streets

 

T. Pecs growled again as the bullet buried itself in his shoulder, some sparks flying where his prosthetics attached to his body. He clamped his jaws on the gun, powerful bite twisting the barrel, but in his focus on the gun, he missed the grenade, the shock of which threw him bodily against a nearby building, stunning him again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC ZIB
 
Zib sent Cobra the mission briefing. He then looked on, baffled. 

 

GM NPC FURNO 

 

Furno saw a shot go past him, and turned around to see another beast headed his way. He saw it evade Flood's shot, but that gave him enough time to evade its jaws. Which meant it was now heading toward Flood and the other beast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Final Epic Battle for the Fate of Ninjago

Drift pumped his fist in the air and rolled onto his feet. His handgun was destroyed and he only had two grenades left. What to do... It was then that he spotted the rookie he had flown in earlier soaring through the clouds above. "Um, what?" Drift opened his comms and said, "Hey kid! Toss me your cuffs would ya?" This was a long-shot at best. While T. Pecs was out of the action, he took off at a run limp down the street to escape the enraged beast.

 

IC: Cobra Shard - Above Antropolis

Shard got the message, located Drift, and half-heartedly dropped his set of cuffs into the city. Unfortunately, since he had to do this without the use of his arms, the cuffs landed several streets away from Drift's location. He then settled in for a relaxing read of the mission briefing. Not like he had anything else to do.

 

And the dinosaur was apparently real...

 

 

OOC: As fun as this is, it's getting really late over here. I'm going to have to sign off for the night.  :(

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T. Pecs - Antropolis Streets

 

The saurian wrestler blinked the dust out of his eyes, trying to reorient himself slowly as he lay in the rubble. He shook his head, to clear it, and considered pursuing the fleeing Hero...

 

He groaned in pain. Actually, maybe he'd better wait a bit longer. He took a lot of lead.

 

OOC: The funniest part of this is, if he had been dragged in and arrested, his crime can't have been worth more than a few hundred in fines. :P

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Eloise Thumper - Ship

 

"Thank you so much!" What a lucky break! She climbed aboard. "I was told it was really urgent, so could we get there as soon as possible? If that's all right?"

 

~

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

Flood saw the beast coming and just managed to kick out of the way in time to avoid the Jaw Beast. He turned to see if the beast had hit its companion, seeing as he was previously by its flank.


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

 

Mr. Makuro got out of his seat and began to walk towards the door shortly after Shade had vanished. Looking up, he saw a pair of beasts carrying one of his fresh new Heroes, Cobra Shard, over the press conference. "Perhaps," he said ruefully, "I should make visits to planets that are under attack less often." 

 

GM NPC DANIELA CAPRICORN (AND OTHER MEDIA PEOPLE)

 

"Mr. Makuro?" Daniela said. Meanwhile, all of the other cameras were busy filming the overhead shot of the flying beasts. A menacing horse head stuck its head out from between two buildings, leading to shrieks of terror and reporters scattering.

 

"It seems that the conference Mr. Makuro is going to is under attack by strange creatures." Daniela said into the camera, as level as ever. "Stay tuned for the next exciting development." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Is he trying to pull the creature toward fake Makuro's shot, or use the momentum from that blast to knock him off balance the other way? 

 

OOC: He's hoping that the combination of someone shooting at its feet and him throwing his weight to the side will be enough to make the creature fall over. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Fanart for Best NPC Reaction to the Situation as a Whole.

zib.jpg

I like to think there's some days like this where Zib questions what he's doing with his life.

  • Upvote 6

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

OOC: Is he trying to pull the creature toward fake Makuro's shot, or use the momentum from that blast to knock him off balance the other way? 

 

OOC: He's hoping that the combination of someone shooting at its feet and him throwing his weight to the side will be enough to make the creature fall over. 

 

OOC: I'll see how this works: 

 

GM NPC TUNNELER BEAST

 

The shot hit the beast's leg, knocking it out from under it. Marcus' maneuver further strained the joint, causing the beast to lean towards the injured leg and howl in pain, the other leg on that side sprawled out on the rocky floor. 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

Flood saw the beast coming and just managed to kick out of the way in time to avoid the Jaw Beast. He turned to see if the beast had hit its companion, seeing as he was previously by its flank.

GM NPC JAW BEASTS (7 - NEAR FURNO/FLOOD)

 

The beast that was dizzy was still waiting for the world to stop spinning. The one that had tried to attack Furno and failed turned around and tried to go after Furno again. Furno blasted it, and it fell back. 

 

The beast whose brain Furno had blasted about 20 seconds before came up from below and tried to bite at Flood's legs. 

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Markus Vex - Wrestling Match.

 

"Sorry about that," he said, reaching out once again to take a swing at the brain. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: ??? - Near Vex

 

He ducked back behind the rock quickly, lest the beast try to jump up and avenge its injury.

 

~

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Ocean

 

Flood felt something clamp on his foot and yelped, swinging his blaster down and trying to aim his shots at the brain instead of the beast through the pain. Some shots were sure to miss, or hit the beast instead.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Striker:

 

No response. He tried once more. "Vex, sitrep!"

 

IC Jade:

 

A cheeky grin flashed on her face.

 

"One express line to Antropolis, coming up.The dropship sealed up, and the shuttle doors opened, letting in the crisp morning light.

 

"Hang onto your Hero Core!"

 

Firm acceleration took hold of them as Jade rocketed out of the launch bay, and into the sky.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...