Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC Shade - Mr. Makuro's Balcony:

 

"It's worth a shot. I suppose I'm going to be the one carrying all the bugs over there." Shade cloaked and turned on his sound dampeners as he headed back into the room and grabbed as many bugs as he could carry.

 

OOC: All right, a few questions: #1 Is Shade close enough to the building with the news monitor that he could safely jump from the balcony onto the building and then begin climbing up, or will he need to find another way there? #2 Does Shade need to make more than one trip? (I have no idea how many bugs a "neat heap" is.)  :alien:

OOC: I don't think Shade is going to be able to jump between buildings while carrying bugs in his hands. 

 

Yes, he could make the jump and the climb if he didn't have the bugs in his hands. Some other solution could be reached, I suppose. 

 

OOC: okay so i have a couple Heroes I might submit profiles for but first I have a question: is romance a thing in this HF universe? I know it was canon in the canon universe, and I think some allusions have been made in this RPG, but I just want to make sure.

OOC: I will allow it. As Z points out, it is canon, and going by canon standards is a good choice. However, I don't think I have to say this, but please no graphic...encounters...IC. Thanks. (Plus we already have Nex being a ladies' man - which is canon - in here, Fravi's former job *AHEM* and Thumper's swooning over Bulk. If I say "no romance" at this point, it would be inconsistent.)

 

@Rylinth Anderfel: The thing is about this is that's there's been a whole bunch of arguments about this on yonder website earlier as regards Bionicle, with did have a ban on romance. I don't expect you to be aware of that, but a lot of people here have argued that romantic feelings are not outside the purview of robots. Cue WALL-E. :P 

 

In any case, it's not my job as GM to restrict people's creativity...except when that creativity breaks the rules of the game, BZP's rules, or isn't fair and acceptable to other players. Or is so completely unrealistic as to be untenable for this sci-fi universe, which the canon has established it is tenable. 

 

However, you are free to have your characters NOT be romantically involved or for them to express disdain over other romantic relationships that may exist.

 

Finally (and this goes for everyone), I would prefer that this entire RPG not turn into a Nora Roberts novel. If I get like ten lovebird pairings, it would not be out-of-character for Traferous to find that incredibly funny and decide to murder one half of each couple for fun. 

 

But he would. :evilgrin:

OOC: I still think the food thing is stupid...

OOC: Right now my position is that it makes sense for organic beings like Crowley and Dr. Lie, and not so much for the robotic characters. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: In case anyone's wondering, Ghid didn't get responded to by his beast, but don't bother. I think i'll take a brak from this game until the next mission solely because it's going twice as fast as Corpus. Seeya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: In case anyone's wondering, Ghid didn't get responded to by his beast, but don't bother. I think i'll take a brak from this game until the next mission solely because it's going twice as fast as Corpus. Seeya.

OOC: That beast is unconscious. It's not going to respond. 

 

GM NPC JAW BEAST (W/FLOOD)
 
Wilbur would find himself moving backwards away from the turbine, yanking the beast away. After a few minutes, he would find him with a stunned beast in his arms.
 
GM NPC FURNO & JAW BEAST (@ DROPSHIP)
 
Furno yanked the brain off the beast, setting it free. He began moving the ship toward Flood's signature, hoping he wasn't riding into a fight that would damage the ship. 
 
GM IC TRAFEROUS
 
Traferous walked up to a dropship, and popped the door open, walking up to a console. He scrolled through a mirage of code. "I'm authorizing you to use this dropship. It will recognize your signature and let you in, and keep your enemies out, unless they have hacking capabilities. Not much of a guarantee, but I thought I'd throw it in."
 
He paused. "I've also authorized the brains to pilot this ship, but they will need you to get in and out. Just in case their master isn't so friendly."
 
GM NPC EVIL BRAINS
 
The evil brains shrugged at this news. We can build or steal another craft, one of them thought. Not a big deal. "Master will take us home." one of them said. "We drive again?" another asked Mr. Vyle. 
 
GM NPC NEX
 
"Shouldn't you be getting a recharge?" Nex asked Shade, looking at the bugs. He reached out to Shade for the bugs, and tried to convey by his facial expression that he could handle it. 
 
GM IC ??? (W/ALEX DRIFT)
 
Alex would find that his hand would pass through the field without touching anything. Nothing else would happen yet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I still think the food thing is stupid...

 

OOC: I like to use it every once in a while but I don't take it seriously. Stuff like someone drinking coffee while working. Does a robot need coffee? Of course not, but no one's going to beat you up over it.

 

@Rylinth Anderfel: The thing is about this is that's there's been a whole bunch of arguments about this on yonder website earlier as regards Bionicle, with did have a ban on romance. I don't expect you to be aware of that, but a lot of people here have argued that romantic feelings are not outside the purview of robots. Cue WALL-E. :P

 

OOC: Ah yes, the Bionicle romance ban...

I never said Hero Factory romance was unacceptable, just that I personally would never touch it. I have no problems with robots having feelings; I just have a few limits I stay within for my own characters and stories..


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC NEX

 
"Shouldn't you be getting a recharge?" Nex asked Shade, looking at the bugs. He reached out to Shade for the bugs, and tried to convey by his facial expression that he could handle it. 

IC: Shade gave the bugs to Nex, walked over to the recharge station, and hopped in.

 

OOC: Is there a bag, satchel, or other device, that could be used for carrying lots of loose objects while leaving the hands free, laying around?  :xmas:


"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mr Vyle - Dropship.

 

"If you really want to," he nodded to the brains. It was their creator who was in danger, after all. He'd only really come along to exploit that fact to his advantage...


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC NEX

 

Nex took a standard hotel pillow, opened it and pulled out the pillow, filling the pillowcase with the bugs. 

 

GM IC SHADE

 

Shade would find his attempt to recharge to be successful. 

 

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS

 

The brains climbed up on the dropship and climbed up on the controls. 

 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

Traferous stepped off the ship, stepping over the brains gingerly. "It's all yours."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wilbur Flood - Estuary

 

Flood quickly swam around to the Jaw Beast's head and bopped the brain's spines with his fist to free the beast. "There you go."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wilbur Flood - Estuary

 

Flood watched the beast swim off with a sense of pride. He'd made a mistake, but had remedied it before he could do any harm. He felt fairly proud of himself, though he had the strangest feeling he was forgetting something.

 

His harpoon!

 

"Agh!" He dove down and snatched it from the ocean floor. He doubted it would be enough to jam the turbine, as big as the spinning death blade was.

 

He kicked upwards and met up with the ship. He climbed aboard. "There's a big turbine generating an electric field. It's scared off the Beasts, but it's drawing in other creatures looking for an easy snack from the poor fish corpses stuck on the blades. I definitely do not think it's authorised to be here. It's a safety hazard in every sense of the word. Why, I can't imagine what it would do to the ecosystem if there were fish that spawned upstream here!"

 

OOC: Assumed he was able to get on board. Let me know if that needs to be changed, like if Furno has decided that he has had enough of fish facts and locked the door or something.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wilbur Flood - Dropship

 

Flood smiled. "I am up for that. It's nothing but a death machine, definitely not a civilian structure. But it will be hard to get close to it without getting sucked in. Do you have any ideas?"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mr Vyle - Dropship.

 

"And you guys," he addressed the brains as he closed the dropship's rear hatch, "try not to get us arrested." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

OOC: Your first question is probably best left to Fishers. As for the second, listening devices can sometimes be as small as the average quarter, so making additional trips seems unlikely.

Now I have a question; Out of curiosity, how do Shade's sound dampeners work? Because, while I'll admit there was some poor wording on my part and have since edited for clarity's sake, Epix's plan was actually to somehow generate enough radio interference (or feedback) around them so that the devices themselves wouldn't immediately start amplifying the sounds of the city and alert the people on the other end that they were being taken out of the room.

OOC: I was thinking the sound dampeners stop Shade from vibrating thus stopping him from producing sound or allowing sound to travel through him. Or the dampeners calculate the sound frequencies within a Shade-sized field and generate the opposite frequencies thus nullifying the sound altogether. I suppose stopping the listening devices from hearing anything will have the same result as destroying them though come to think of it.

 

OOC: Okay, I could see the second explanation working as long as the bugs remain on his person, but as for the silence itself, it would've only needed to remain in effect during the length of time required to transport them to their new destination. Epix's next suggestion would've been to assist Shade with the jump via the use of his Anti-Gravity Pack, though now I honestly don't know if that would've been enough of a factor for them to have succeeded.

Either way, the flow of interaction has sort of moved past the point where he would've done so, so I'm just going to assume that this renders the whole discussion moot for the time being.

 

IC: Epix - Tait's Hotel (Mr. Makuro's Room)

Following the pair back inside, Epix felt it was safer to say nothing until the situation concerning the bugs had been resolved.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC FURNO

 

Furno thought about that. "I was thinking that I would just take out my blaster and shoot at it until it exploded," Furno said. "Except that might not work here."

 

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS 

 

"Okay," one evil brain said. The other brains looked at each other self-consciously.

 

The location of the brains' master appeared on the screen in red, cuing off the brains own mental signals. He was in a hospital. "Go straight, land on top?" one brain said, pointing at the hospital. "We go straight to master."

 

GM IC FRAVI

 

Fravi opened the hangar bay doors. 

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wilbur Flood - Dropship

 

Flood considered that. "It's... worth a shot. We could also try getting something stuck in the turbine to stop it. If we gum it up, it would be easier to destroy- and it wouldn't pose a threat anymore."

 

OOC: Why wouldn't blasters work, just out of curiosity?


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mr Vyle - Dropship.

 

"Does the rooftop have a landing bay we'd actually be allowed to use?" Vyle asked the brain, "If not, we'll have to find somewhere else to land. We can't help your master if we get arrested before we reach him."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC FURNO

 

Furno nodded. "There might be rocks or trees in the immediate area we could use. The blasters MIGHT work, but I think the electric field might get in the way. Or it could work, if we could overload the field. Normally I'd use Surge for that, but he hates water."

 

"The turbine itself is a lot of heavy metal, so I'm not sure I could just blast it apart."

 

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS

 

"It has landing bay," the brain said. "The hospital: unknown. Master there, so he might have control."

 

"Break into hospital anyway," another brain pointed out. "Land in the city center, crawling with Heroes - no good!" 

 

"What about here?" another brain said, pointing to the old landing bay on the docks. 

 

"That be unsafe," another brain said. Another interrupted. "Sneak attack." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mr Vyle - Dropship.

 

"Fine, hospital it is." He knew better than to argue with this lot when they had their minds set on something. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS

 

The evil brains looked at each other quizzically, than piloted the dropship out of the hangar and into space. The bay doors closed behind them. 

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

Dr. Lie finished his sandwich and poured himself a glass of water while he waited for Crowley to finish eating. He much preferred fruit juice, but that was one of the luxuries this ship did not have. For the record, he hated the taste of RoboJolt, and had privately vowed to never drink that stuff again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Crowley.

 

Having four jaws to chew with, Crowley made short work of the meal, swiftly shredding it into ragged strips before swallowing.  


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: BREAKING NEWS: Blue One Hates Water, Population Baffled and Amazed

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Dropship

 

"I could get by the electric field," Flood said thoughtfully. "But I don't know how strong the pull of the turbines is up close. The Jaw Beast I was fighting was stunned on the electric field and I had to struggle to pull it out from there. I could get close enough to make sure whatever we're sending in there goes in the right way, but any closer and I might be pulled in along with it."

 

He glanced towards land. "Jamming it with rocks seems the best way to go. Trees usually float, after all. If we put enough rocks in it, hopefully we will be able to investigate it up close and either find a way to destroy it or wedge it in place for someone who can destroy it."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Tait's Hotel roof

Nothing? Weird. With a deep breath and a last glance towards the stairwell, Drift stepped through the warped air to the other side...

 

IC: Cobra Shard - Antropolis

Shard stumbled through the streets, looking for some sign of unusual activity. Something had practically destroyed the market square by what he could see from two streets away. He almost went there just to see, but turned down a side alley instead. There had to be a hospital or something nearby. He just had to find it.

 

OOC: Who's ready for some frozen brain-sicles?  :evilbiggrin:

...

Actually, knowing this guy, he's going to end up with one on his head. 


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kathrine Scarlet:

 

As I carried the boxes, I couldn't help but to speak my mind, "Sir.... if you don't mind my asking..... how long does it usually take before a rookie is assigned to a team....?"

 

IC Jade:

 

Well. Jade keyed her comm, "Command, got a downed dropship here, need evac, over."


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nimius Ardor

Location: Crashing

The attack had come out of no where as far as Nimius was concerned. One moment the ship had turned invisible, and then suddenly, the next thing he knew there was hull damage on his left wing, and then after that, he was spiraling out of control. When he finally managed to get the ship's spinning to slow down a bit, he realized just what was happening; he was crashing down towards the surface of Tranquis VII.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC DR. LIE
 
Dr. Lie picked up the plates and glasses and flatware and put them in the dishwasher. It was then that he made note of the creature's jaws, but decided not to mention it - he didn't want to end up in them next. 
 
GM NPC FURNO
 
"Okay," Furno said with a grin, backing the dropship up to the land nearby and opening the back door to the sand behind them.  
 
There were several larger rocks near the back of the beach. 
 
GM IC ??? (W/ALEX DRIFT)
 
Alex would see a very small craft, almost the size of a Hero Pod, sitting on the roof, partly wrecked, with a bunch of parts splayed out on the roof around her. He would also see a female standing over a pair of parts, examining the damage to them.
 
She then looked up and saw Alex Drift.

 

IC: Cobra Shard - Antropolis
Shard stumbled through the streets, looking for some sign of unusual activity. Something had practically destroyed the market square by what he could see from two streets away. He almost went there just to see, but turned down a side alley instead. There had to be a hospital or something nearby. He just had to find it.

OOC: Did Alex read the Tranquis VII mission briefing XD?

 

GM IC COBRA SHARD

 

Cobra Shard would find himself, after a few minutes of walking, in front of a bulletin board, which had a map of the city taped on it. The conference hall was down an adjacent street to his right...the hospital was much further away, straight down the street to the other side of the city. It looked like he was in for a long walk. 

 

GM NPC STORMER (CARRYING BOXES)

 

"It depends on how long it takes a team leader to notice you," Stormer said. "Some rookies organize teams of their own, though, and sometimes it works out."

 

GM NPC ZIB

 

"Go to the center of the city. There's a dropship in the middle of the city that will be leaving soon. You have my official permission to hitch a ride. Once you get here, report to me immediately. I want a full report on the dropship crash." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Crowley.

 

"So, now what?" he asked as he watched the doctor clean the dishes. 

__________________________________

 

IC: Anamnesis.

 

It was time to try a different tactic. He'd need to be more careful this time...


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wilbur Flood - Beach

 

Flood scrutinised the rocks from the dropship's door before stepping off the ship. He pointed. "Those should do. If we work together, we should be able to roll some of them back here. Do you think they can fit in the ship? We could fly them over and dump them."

 

OOC: No idea how big 'larger' is.

 

~

 

IC: Dorothy Quark - Hero Factory

 

Quark waited rather impatiently, sitting in her chair and thinking. It wasn't in Thumper's nature to lie, and even in the rare occasion that she attempted to, she was horrible at it. Still, Zib had sounded confused when she brought up Thumper's mission. Zib was never confused about who was assigned to what. Perhaps Thumper had misheard something about a mission? Or went to the wrong mission altogether? She couldn't find anything about a mission brief for Thumper.

 

She called Zib. "Quark here. Do you have Thumper's mission brief? I'm unable to locate it, and it does not appear to have been sent to me."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC DR. LIE

 

"I thought I would take you up to the forward reaches of the ship, where the control room is. The area back there is just the engine room, and this area is just my office."

 

He paused for a second. "I think it will be easier for you to decide what to do...or where to go...once we get in there. Unless you have a remarkable interest in technical manuals or healing techniques that I don't know about."

 

GM NPC FURNO

 

"Probably," said Furno. "We'll just have to be careful not to get the ship sucked into the turbine." He began to walk off the dropship after Flood. 

 

GM NPC ZIB

 

"I honestly do not have a mission briefing for that Hero anywhere," Zib said. "That's why I called you. I thought you sent her off." 

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship

 

Jason breathed a sigh of relief as he saw another of his own come to the rookie's rescue. Now that that had been dealt with, it was time to put these beasts to good use. Jason turned around, to see... His ally collapse from a wound inflicted during the fight, falling unconscious next to the beast he had felled. Seeing no other option at this point, Jason decided to call for backup.

 

"Uh... Hey. This is Ferro. I've got an injured hero down here, there might be need for a medic. Also, are there any available heroes that can communicate with the beasts?"

 

OOC: Ghid's not participating in this mission, so the injury is simply a way to write him out of the story temporarily. If anyone disapproves, I'll edit.


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Cobra Shard - Antropolis

Shard stumbled through the streets, looking for some sign of unusual activity. Something had practically destroyed the market square by what he could see from two streets away. He almost went there just to see, but turned down a side alley instead. There had to be a hospital or something nearby. He just had to find it.

OOC: Did Alex read the Tranquis VII mission briefing XD?

 

OOC: Of course he did. How does that relate to Shard on this mission?  :???:

 

IC: Alex Drift - Tait's Hotel roof

Well this was odd. Someone was hiding a tiny busted ship on top of the hotel? "What are you doing up here, ma'am?"

 

IC: Cobra Shard - Antropolis

Shard examined the board until he found where to go and then limped off in the direction of the hospital. 

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

IC: Cobra Shard - Antropolis

Shard stumbled through the streets, looking for some sign of unusual activity. Something had practically destroyed the market square by what he could see from two streets away. He almost went there just to see, but turned down a side alley instead. There had to be a hospital or something nearby. He just had to find it.

OOC: Did Alex read the Tranquis VII mission briefing XD?

 

OOC: Of course he did. How does that relate to Shard on this mission?  :???:

OOC: The last big battle took place at a hospital. Obviously, hospitals are now the center of the action, right? :P http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DangerouslyGenreSavvy

 

GM NPC ZIB

 

"I don't know of any Heroes currently on Antropolis who can, but I might be able to spare Breez for you. Would that help?"

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

"Okay, this is a really dumb question," Dr. Lie said. "Are computer interfaces more to your liking, or do you just not care for that sort of thing at all?"

 

GM IC ??? (W/DRIFT)

 

"What do you think I'm doing? My ship crashed here and I'm trying to fix it to get off this planet."

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dorothy Quark - Hero Factory

 

"Well, she told me that someone called her on a mission. And Thumper wouldn't lie about that. Or at all, she's a very poor liar. Give me a minute, I'll call Flood. He's on the planet, perhaps he called for help."

 

~

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Beach

 

Flood was eyeing a rock when his communicator went off. He gave Furno a sheepish grin and answered the call. "Yes, Team Leader?"

 

"Did you call Thumper for help?"

 

Flood frowned, puzzled. "Why would I do that? Ellie can't swim all that well, and this is an underwater mission."

 

There was silence for a few seconds. He asked, "Why? Hasn't she gotten back from her mission yet?"

 

"She got back. But she left again, saying something about a mission, and according to the local news, ended up wrestling a dinosaur in the city of the planet you are standing on. But no one has issued her a mission and she was very, very grounded."

 

"That doesn't sound like Ellie at all. Well, except for the wrestling part, that sounds like her. I'm sure there was a misunderstanding. I'm sorry, Quark, but I've got to go."

 

"Right. Quark out."

 

Flood turned back to Furno. "Sorry. Sounds like there was a mixup with one of my teammates. Anyway, we were getting this rock back to the ship, right?"

 

~

 

IC: Dorothy Quark - Hero Factory

 

Quark was seething. She hoped that Thumper had a good reason for all of this, else she was going to take her wrestling mask for a year. What was up with that girl lately? She was such a sweet, polite Hero; all of this was nothing like her. Was she going through a phase? Was she upset about something? She cursed Bulk under her breath. Makuro himself wouldn't be able to put him back together if Quark found out he had any direct, conscious influence on Thumper's recent behaviour. He'd already- unknowingly, but still- caused the girl to run off without a word to her team leader. Maybe he was the source of the acting out.

 

She called Zib again. "Quark again. Flood hasn't called her. I will go find Thumper and sort this all out. So help me, if she has made this all up..."

 

~

 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Ignorance Is Bliss

 

Thumper was still in the market, talking to fans. She did, however, feel a strange wave of unease, like a storm was brewing. She shrugged it off and posed with a citizen for a photo.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: So sorry about the sudden disappearance, guys! My laptop's power adaptor bit the dust and the new one only just arrived. 

Wolfe and Jet have been benched for the time being; the former to take care of his arm and replace his ammo, the latter to get some more training. I have both another Hero and a civilian (Mission Manager?) lined up, and perhaps a villain, so I'll be sprucing up their profiles for submission tomorrow/today.

So what's been happening here in Mission #2? :v


Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship

 

Ferro was surprised to hear Zib offer to send Breez to help him. She was an alpha team member, and they were very rarely left idle. More importantly, however, she had participated in the original fight against the beasts, and had communicated with them in that incident.

 

"Honestly, Zib, I don't think anyone could do the job better..."


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Hope I'm doing this right.

 

Name: Kavok Quake

 

Powers and abilities: Minigun can use radioactive materials (as long as he's near some) for more harmful blasts.

He is also very good at making bombs.

 

Weapons: One small hand made mingun that attaches to his arm via the large ammo holder on his upper arm.

 

Appearance:

tumblr_nx3muh3u5t1tkkw4ko1_540.jpg

This minus the red printing on his chest.

 

Bio: A villain, but one with good intentions. After having his home destroyed by a hero due to an accident in a mission, and seeing various people he considered innocent imprisoned by HF he comes to conclusion that hero factory is an oppressive organization that should be destroyed. 

 

Location: Antopolis city, Traferous' ship

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...