Jump to content

Recommended Posts

OOC: I have returned. 

Name: Dr. Robert A. Xaal (Villain)

Powers, Abilities & Weapons: Having suffered extensive damage to his optics many years ago, Xaal now relies on a radar system (think Kanohi Arthron) to compensate for his dead eyes (he grew tired of constantly fixing/replacing them). The device's range is limited to a ten-foot circumference, so while he can still get around with relative ease, he obviously won't be running around like those pesky Heroes. Focusing the device on a single area/subject will provide far more detailed information, but at the cost of being completely blind to everything else. Having no combat experience to speak of, and thus no weapons, he instead possesses a shielding device that projects a small energy dome with a maximum duration of fifteen minutes per charge (assuming no damage is taken).

Appearance: Wears a long, dark-grey lab coat over a tall, skeletal frame, with black, elbow-length gloves and matching boots. His head is sleek, white, and skull-like, and his eyes are as blank as a corpse's. The collar of his lab coat covers the majority of his neck, but what little can be seen is crude, deteriorating technology that betrays his age. Two thick hoses jut out of his upper chest, run over his shoulders, and attach to a hefty white box that's strapped to his back.

Bio: Volatile, sadistic, and audacious, all hidden under the facade of an amiable gentleman. Formally a very benign physician and scientist, Xaal was once called to HF to tend to an injured group of villains, one of whom broke free in a fit of rage and proceeded to beat the living daylights out of the poor doctor. Xaal's physical and mental health slowly declined thereafter, and he's become rather neurotic about keeping that contraption on his back running...

These days he acts as a private physician and inventor for his fellow villains.

(Voiced by Tim Curry)

Location: Makuhero City - Outlying Laboratory


OOC: I realize there are suddenly a lot of doctors here, but I've been itchin' to play this guy from the beginning, dagnabbit.

Approved.


OOC: Time for another hero. A really big one this time.

Hero Profile:  
Name: Titanos Forticus
G1s9tbT.png
Powers and Abilities: 

Primary abilities:

Durability: Titanos can withstand extreme amounts of beating and stres, all due to the immense strength off all of his massive mechanisms. 

Immense Strength: Due to his size and the extreme amount of stress his body can withstand, Titanos can lift all of up to 5 metric tons with each arm, culminating in 10 tons total without much effort, although if he really puts himself to it, he can lift up to 15 tons.

Secondary abilities:

Fast movement: Titanos can move faster than one would expect, meaning he can catch enemies off guard with a quick punch, or catch up to someone trying to run away from him. His speed is how ever not much higher than that of an average hero, and this attribute is only mentioned as to clarify that his sheer size does not slow him down.

Agile: Titanos is more agile than his bulky frame lets on, being able to bend his body in various ways.

Appearance: Titanos stands three times as tall as the average hero, towering over all of his hero brethren. He is in fact the largest hero around, and very likely the strongest.

Bio: Titanos was created as an attempt at large-scale heroes, and many building techniques that were regarded as impractical on the smaller scale heroes are normally constructed at were integrated into him, giving him attributes of strength and durability never seen before. When he finally walked out of the assembly tower, he had to crouch walk out of the exit due to his sheer size. After only one mission which ended with Titanos inadvertently levelling a building, he was moved to the Omega Team to be reserved only for high-stakes emergency situations.

 

Paradoxically, Titanos doesn't like violence very much at all, instead preferring to talk things out in a civilized manner. He is a gentle soul, and feels that his own size and strength can sometimes be a hindrance. When not out on a mission, which is often due to his Omega Team status, he tries to socialize with the other heroes in the factory, at times unfortunately failing due to his intimidating stature. He can be very clumsy, being still somewhat unused to his own sheer size, although he has begun adjusting to it. He often tries to make himself smaller than he really is, to the effect that his posture sometimes seems very crunched up and closed.

 

Titanos is quite loyal to Nimius, having known him and served with him for quite some time. Him and Captor are also fast friends, with Titanos being the only one that can treat Captor as a small puppy rather than a large wolf, which Captor likes, although that is a secret he will protect with tooth and claw.

Approved. 

 

*waits for this Hero and T. Pecs to battle*


GM IC WILBUR FLOOD
 
The final rock hit the center of the turbine, cracking it in half. The central axle of the turbine fell to the ocean floor, and the electric field was gone. 
 
GM IC ANTROPOLIS CITY
 
Across Antropolis, a third of the city would find themselves without power. The hotel, Tech Market Square, and the convention center would be unaffected, but the docks and the hospital would be completely down. 
 
GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)
 
Around the brain master, the lights above him flickered, then would come back on as an emergency backup generator kicked in with a thrum. 
 
"You think that I'm some cheap coward who runs away from his enemies?" he snapped. "If they really wanted to kill me, don't you think they would have followed me here? It's not like ambulances go to the cemetery."
 
GM NPC BREEZ (NEAR FERRO)
 
Breez coasted in for a smooth landing on the docks, and clambered out of her Hero Pod. "Alpha Team member Breez here. What's up?"
 
GM IC DR. LIE
 
"You don't plan to remain on this ship forever, do you?"
 
GM IC ??? (HOTEL ROOF)
 
Once Shade had stopped paying attention to her, "Hayley" extended her left arm and took a hold of the next building over, swinging off of that to grab onto the next building across the square and swing through it at high speed, smoothly landing in a street, running away and zigzagging into an alley. 
 
She was terrified. 
 
OOC: She's like Elastigirl...only she's a robot, so it's a bit different in this case. Anyway. 
 
GM IC ??? ("DR. VENTURO")
 
The doctor ditched her lab coat and scrubs of a nurse underneath, revealing leather-covered metal and silver chains. It was a perfect disguise for what she wanted to do next. Hopping on her motorbike, she drove into the city, heading for Tech Market Square. 
 
GM IC ??? (THIS CHARACTER IS A GUY - SERIOUSLY I HAVE WRITTEN WAAAY TOO MANY FEMALE VILLAINS.)
 
As Shade walked down the stairs and into Mr. Makuro's hallway, he would see a giant boulder coming his direction. 
 
GM IC 78 EAST
 
"Come on, then. You'll get your chance."
 
GM NPC NEX
 
"Shade, are you in position near Mr. Makuro's quarters?" Nex asked through the comms. He didn't want to leave Mr. Makuro unguarded, especially over what could be a wild goose chase. 
 
GM NPC XIPHIAS' PILOT
 
"About a minute. You ready?"
 
OOC: Great, another character name for me to misspell. :P
Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xiphias Billade/Above the ocean

"Yeah. I am. Thanks for taking me here."

The door begins to open, revealing a good view of the ocean a couple of meters below me. I admire the view. At least until Gladius decides to start acting up.

~bzkt~ Hey, what's the hold up? Don't tell me you've begun to have a fear of heights now.

"What?" I retorted. "Of course I'm ready. I'm always ready for a nice dive. By the way, do tell any heroes underwater that I'm arriving to assist."

I take a running start and jump out of the ship. Time to dive.

 

 

IC: Gladius/Midair with Xiphias

I began to call out to Heroes in the ocean.

~bzkt~ Anyone down there? We're dropping off an undersea specialist to help you guys out. What's the situation? I'm afraid Zib just called us in on short notice about something involving brains in the water?

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

1b3c7226ef84360251096c46f9f8b226-d93puks

My Other Comics: Arctic's Comics  /  Bionicle In Minecraft  /  Bioformers: Rising Storms

LIST OF MELDING UNIVERSE MAKUTA/RAHKSHI/KRAATA POWERS

BZPRPG PROFILES

My Tanks Profile: Shard

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles: Alpha - Helix - Carapace - Law -

My Wasteland Profiles: Arid

HF RPG 2.0: Azure Stryker, the Sapphire Swordsman Gadget Thompson Ryker Bullet Xiphias Billade

 

"Be confident in your skill, and show it off. If we don't take advantage of our individuality, what happens when it's gone?"     ~Bullseye~

 

"Prepare to be pacified."     ~Kuro~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)

 
Around the brain master, the lights above him flickered, then would come back on as an emergency backup generator kicked in with a thrum. 
 
"You think that I'm some cheap coward who runs away from his enemies?" he snapped. "If they really wanted to kill me, don't you think they would have followed me here? It's not like ambulances go to the cemetery."

 

IC: Evil Cobra Shard - Antropolis Hospital

Evil Shard piped up right away. "I don't think that, master." He grinned lopsidedly. The brain on his head wondered why the power had gone out.


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Blast, I knew I had forgot something. It's a little late for Shade to think of checking the database for pilot Hayley. Oh well.

 

IC Shade - Makuro's Hallway:

 

Shade turned around and began pushing Trigger back towards the stairs while replying to Nex as quickly as possible, "I am, but there's a giant boulder here and it's not friendly."


"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC NEX

 

"Is it headed for Mr. Makuro?" Nex asked. 

 

It was then that he saw a boulder crash through the second story wall, heading right for him. He ran out of the way as the rock hit the ground. 

 

"I guess not." 

 

GM IC ??? (W/SHADE & TRIGGER)

 

Nearby, a boulder crashed by them, smashing through the wall of the hotel, leading to a rush of warm air and a bunch of plaster dust. Shade and Trigger would be able to hear a bunch of banging nearby, as if someone was trying to break down a door...

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Shade - Base of Roof Stairs:

 

Shade began to run in the direction of Makuro's quarters leaving Trigger to fend for himself. Shade's safety was one thing, but it didn't matter as much as the inventor's.


"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship

 

Jason turned at the sound of the pod landing on the docks, and was somewhat relieved to see Breez emerge from the craft.

 

"Um... Hello. I've managed to free some of the beasts from the brain's control. Since the beasts are intelligent, I was thinking that they might have some idea of where the brains are coming from, since it doesn't seem like they came from off world this time. You've conversed with them before, so... I thought that you would have the easiest time getting them to cooperate."

 

While Ferro wasn't new enough to be considered a rookie, he had never met a member of alpha team before. As such, he didn't know if he supposed to be formal or not. Since Breez didn't seem to get visibly annoyed when he began speaking, he figured he was in the clear.


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I'm just laughing so hard. Flood, my child, nooooooooo

Quark's gonna have to go pick up ANOTHER of her rabble-rousing Heroes pretty soon. At least this time she has another Alpha Team member to blame. I'm gunning on Stormer flying over and they can work together on their Grumpy Team Leader Lecture to the both of them. Tag teaming it, even.

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Estuary

 

Flood gave a whoop and a fist pump. He heard the call just afterwards, and radioed back, "Yes, this is Wilbur Flood, with William Furno. We've been dealing with some brained creatures in the ocean. You just missed the real action, though; some villain put a spinning death machine down here, and we just dealt it a blow for the environment! It's not going to be hurting anything else."

 

He felt so proud right now.

 

OOC: Billade is allowed on Team Will because, while he does not have 'Will' in his name, 'Bill' is an acceptable shortening of Will-containing names and so he is welcomed with open arms.

 

~

 

IC: ??? - With Vex

 

He glanced at the pool of water, and said hopefully, "So... we are going around this, correct?"

 

OOC: Can't remember if there's been a reply to this yet.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Shade - Chaos Outside Makuro's Door:

 

With sound dampeners, chameleon field, and quaza link engaged, Shade ran at the figure with blade outstretched in an attempt to spear them through the back.


"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC BREEZ

 

"That makes some sense." Breez said. "You said as much over the comms. Except that there doesn't seem to be any beasts here." She then caught sight of the Jaw Beast still on the boat, and politely addressed the creature in a language that sounded soft and low. 

 

GM NPC JAW BEAST & BREEZ (BOAT)

 

"Hello there, friend," Breez said. 

 

"Friend of diverse color from far away. Hunting is bad." 

 

"My friend wants to know where the parasite on your back came from." 

 

"Parasite gone. Come from dark waters, near fish reef. Queen have parasite too. Queen unhappy."

 

"Do they come from the Queen?" 

 

"No, Queen happy before parasite come. Parasite come from darkness, take hold."

 

"Where is the Queen?"

 

"Queen is in her house, place of healing. All good things come from Queen. Light and life and safety."

 

"Where is the Queen's house?"

 

"In the darkness, below the fish reef."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Breez looked up from talking with the beast. "It say that they come from darkness, below a fish reef." She shrugged. "I guess they are out in the ocean."

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship

 

"Interesting. I wonder if new brains are being created down there, as opposed to being somehow transported here... Anyways, how are we supposed to go out into the ocean? Neither of us have been given upgrades for aquatic travel."


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dorothy Quark - Market

 

After waiting a good long while, she finally lost patience. "Fine! I'll do it myself. Leave you to your lollygagging."

 

She regretted not being able to hang up any more forcibly than sending a very aggressive signal. She stomped back to the ship to see the other two already strapped in and ready to go. She stood at Thumper's side. "Let me look at your communications database."

 

Thumper could do that, at least. Quark had to hold her arm device almost against the Hero's head, it was murder trying to get a signal through all that armour plating. Finally, she got access to it. It didn't take very long to find the call from earlier in the day and download it to her device.

 

"Let's hear this guy," she grumbled, setting up the audio file. "Mission Control is going to want to know if there's an imitator out there talented enough to fool Heroes."

 

She stepped back and turned up the volume, expecting a masterful rendition of Nathaniel Zib's voice. A bellowing, growly, bombastic voice exploded from the little device's speaker instead.

 

"La--er, Eloise Thumper! It's the one, the only, ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIB! ahem. According to my missionawhatzit, there's something evil goin' down in the Antropolis Market Square. Be there, or you'll be the square here. Erm. Zib out."

 

Quark didn't speak for a few moments. She stared at the floor, and then at the roof, cycling deep breaths of air. She closed her eyes, counted to ten, and then opened them to stare at Thumper. There was no rage in her expression, not yet. She just neutrally waited for an explanation.

 

"I thought he sounded sick," Thumper offered. "He's not usually as hoarse."

 

Quark's eyes closed again. She turned, took two steps away, and called Mission Control.

 

"Zib. It's Quark again. Never mind about the imitator calling Thumper. There is nothing to worry about. I will include the sound file in the report. Which I want to never be mentioned again. I will contact the city and Thumper will pay them for the damage to the marketplace."

 

~

 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Confused

 

Thumper leaned over to the pilot and whispered, "Did that... not sound like Zib to you? I mean, the guy on the other end said he was Zib, so..."

 

OOC: A big thank you to Dina Saruyama for supplying me with an Original 100% Official T. Pecs Recorded Message. That's right, folks, this was a collaborative effort.

  • Upvote 4

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Jade:

 

Jade shrugged apologetically, "Not so much. But I mean, how often do you talk to Zib?"

 

She checked her harness,  before whispering to Thumper, "Better strap up, I may or may not have messed with the thruster gimbles. should make the ship super touchy."

 

A grin crossed her face before her visor flipped down.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)

 
"You think that I'm some cheap coward who runs away from his enemies?" he snapped. "If they really wanted to kill me, don't you think they would have followed me here? It's not like ambulances go to the cemetery."

 

IC: Mr Vyle - Hospital. 

 

"Very well," he glanced up towards the flickering lights, then continued, "I'm curious, why exactly did you come here in person? From what I've heard of your exploits, you've always come across as the type who favours anonymity, lurking in the background to let his henchmen do the dirty work." 

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 
"You don't plan to remain on this ship forever, do you?"

 

IC: Crowley - Control Room.

 

"No," he shook his head, "But I'm not welcome in most places." 

 

IC: ??? - With Vex

 

He glanced at the pool of water, and said hopefully, "So... we are going around this, correct?"

 

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake.

 

Impressive... The Makuro look-alike had apparently also inherited the old man's terrible hearing. "Like I just said, we'll have to swim." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Eloise Thumper - Dropship

 

Thumper's eyes widened in horror and she grabbed the pilot's shoulders. "No, you have to fix it! I already made such a big mess and Quark's gonna have to write reports and stuff about it already, it's not fair she has to deal with the gimble-thingies too!"

 

~

 

OOC: Dangit, knew I missed something. Sorry, Nato.

 

IC: ??? - With Vex

 

He sighed sadly. "I was hoping I misheard."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Jade:

 

"Don't worry, if she's as good a pilot as she claims, it should be no problem for her..... probably....."


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC ??? (THE BRAIN MASTER)

 

"I was not here to dirty my claws in foolish battles, merely to view my enemy's invention and his speech about it. A true ruler of the galaxy must be able to look his demise in the face and overcome it."

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

Dr. Lie nodded grimly. "I'm pretty sure there is an uninhabited planet or two out there where you could live out your days in peace, if that is what you wanted. It's even possible that there might even be a planet who would accept someone like you."

 

He sighed. "I was never happy with that, but you might be." 

 

OOC: Other ICs incoming later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Super Pohatu Fight!

Drift dodged out of the way of the boulder as it smashed between himself and Nex. What was going on here?! Slipping a grenade off his belt, he raced back towards Mr. Makuro's apartment in time to see someone trying to smash in the inventor's door.

"I leave for one second..." the pilot grimaced as he prepared to lob the explosive.


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: ??? - With Vex

 

He sighed sadly. "I was hoping I misheard."

 

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake.

 

"Nope," he grinned, before diving into the water. 

 

GM IC ??? (THE BRAIN MASTER)

 

"I was not here to dirty my claws in foolish battles, merely to view my enemy's invention and his speech about it. A true ruler of the galaxy must be able to look his demise in the face and overcome it."

 

IC: Mr Vyle - Hospital Room.
 
"You came here to merely observe?" He frowned, "Yet you also brought an army of brains?"

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

Dr. Lie nodded grimly. "I'm pretty sure there is an uninhabited planet or two out there where you could live out your days in peace, if that is what you wanted. It's even possible that there might even be a planet who would accept someone like you."

 

He sighed. "I was never happy with that, but you might be." 

 

IC: Crowley - Control Room. 

 

"Which weren't you happy with?" he asked, "The uninhabited planet, or the one where you were accepted?" 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Epix - Tait's Hotel (Mr. Makuro's Room)

Realising long ago that he was the only Hero left inside the room to protect Mr. Makuro, Epix simply drew his scythe as he waited for whatever was trying to break down the door to make the mistake of crossing the threshold.

He also made it a point to watch the exit leading out onto the balcony, just in case what was happening in the hallway was merely a diversion.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GM NPC FURNO

 

"Shouldn't we get the rest of the rocks out of this ship and that environmental hazard out of the river before we celebrate too hard?"

 

GM NPC BREEZ

 

"Hero Factory already has three Heroes out investigating the oceans," Breez said. "Perhaps we should finish cleaning up the mess here at the docks."

 

GM IC ??? (TOTALLY NOT POHATU)

 

The figure scrambled away at speed from the Shade's strike, muttering something about reflexes. It then put up a stone wall between him and the Heroes.

 

GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)

 

"Like you said, I prefer to let my henchmen do the dirty work," he grumbled. "Also, if a bunch of my henchmen were in town, they wouldn't expect me to show up. That would have done pretty good until that moron shot me."

 

GM NPC TUNNELER BEAST (W/MARCUS VEX)

 

The tunneler beast dived in after Marcus to illuminate the space. The lake was deep, and cold...colder as it went down. The bottom of the lake was a platform sprial of hexagonal platforms. 

 

Below all this, something old and metal gleamed in the depths. It was not covered in moss, however...it looked like it had been placed there recently. 

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

"Neither, really," Dr. Lie said. "I left the planet where I was accepted, looking for something different than healing people all day. That's what saved my life when Mr. Makuro's proto-heroes wiped out my entire race looking for a villain that just happened to be on our planet. They thought we were helping him out. We didn't know who he was. How were we supposed to know?"

 

"After I found out that most of the rest of the galaxy didn't need my power much, I went back there and tried to hide out. But it just didn't fit. I want to be out doing things, so I studied enough to be the ship's engineer here." 

 

GM IC 78

 

"Not really. But I know someone who does. And-" she paused. "I think I need a bomb here. I know you make bombs." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wilbur Flood - Estuary

 

Flood ceased doing flips and twirls. "I... suppose. Shall I return to the ship and dump the rest of them in the water? It should be all right. It didn't look like anything was using them for shelter back on the beach."

 

~

 

IC: ??? - Near The Pool

 

He glanced at where the Hero had dived in, and then at the Hero still waiting on the shore with him. He had a very, very bad feeling about this pool of water. Nevertheless, it was this or wait at the shore forever. He sighed, stepped in, and followed after the Hero, though at a slower pace.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Shade - Blocked By Pohatu's Stone Wall:

 

That didn't make sense. How had that guy known Shade had attacked him? While Shade was having these thoughts, his lunge attack carried him blade deep into the stone wall. Shade pulled the quaza-fed arm-blade out and sunk it again, this time farther to the right. Then using his left arm-blade, he stuck it at a hero's width from the right blade into the stone to the left of him. Shade then began to slowly cut a hero shaped hole into the obstacle between himself and his newly found mark.


"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - This Is Totally Pohatu and You Know It

Drift stopped mid-throw. The bad guy had dodged before he had even attacked? This mystery was solved when a glowing red hole began to cut itself into the rock. Shade! He couldn't use grenades with the assassin that close. Muttering something unbefitting a Hero under his breath, he clipped the grenade back to his belt and ran forwards, fists up.


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Did some doodles of my characters yesterday. :v


IC Jet [Hero Factory]:

Safely back at HQ, Jet decided to do some exploring in the lower levels of the Assembly Tower. Normally he would have waited until after a Quaza recharge, but having arrived late, he'd have to wait his turn. Being that he was still a relatively new 'bot, there were plenty of places and things that Jet had yet to see, and he usually spent his free time poking around the Tower. Today, he chose the lower levels.

Entering a rather average-looking hallway, whistling a tune, Jet paused when he smelled something... burning? He quickened his pace and rounded a corner, nearly stumbling over the charred body of Jason Vale. "OH SCRAP..." The panicked rookie backed into the wall behind him, fumbled with the buttons on his comm, then finally opened a channel to Mission Control. "G-guys!" he squeaked, "There's a dead body down here!"

IC Flint [Hero Factory]: 

The white-armored Hero stood in the middle of one of the catwalks overlooking Mission Control, leaning against one of the supporting pillars as he absentmindedly polished his sword. His attention was fixed on a holoscreen directly across the room that displayed the news coverage of Antropolis. With every bizarre event that flicked across the screen, Flint grew increasingly concerned for Mr. Makuro. He had half a mind to march down and demand to be put on the mission, but his more reserved side told him to be patient and see what happens. Until then, his poor sword would probably endure twenty more polishings.

(Open for interaction)

Edited by FallenCor

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship

 

"Oh... Right. I guess we should notify those Heroes about that, too. Anyways, I suppose you're in charge here, so where should we start?"


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)

"Like you said, I prefer to let my henchmen do the dirty work," he grumbled. "Also, if a bunch of my henchmen were in town, they wouldn't expect me to show up. That would have done pretty good until that moron shot me."

 

IC: Mr Vyle - Hospital Room.

 

"Understandable," he conceded, "Anyway, I suppose you're wondering who I am, and why I'm here." 

 

GM NPC TUNNELER BEAST (W/MARCUS VEX)

The tunneler beast dived in after Marcus to illuminate the space. The lake was deep, and cold...colder as it went down. The bottom of the lake was a platform sprial of hexagonal platforms. 
Below all this, something old and metal gleamed in the depths. It was not covered in moss, however...it looked like it had been placed there recently.
 
IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake.
 
"Hey Zib, you seeing all of this?" he asked as he swam, surveying the unusual hexagonal formations for a few moments before swimming deeper, stopping just above the unnatural metal object. 
 

GM IC DR. LIE

"After I found out that most of the rest of the galaxy didn't need my power much, I went back there and tried to hide out. But it just didn't fit. I want to be out doing things, so I studied enough to be the ship's engineer here." 

 

IC: Crowley - Control Room.

 

He was surprised this Doctor was willing to casually share his entire life's story with the first monstrosity he spoke to, but the honesty was a welcome change from the usual response he got from those he encountered. "Somewhere beyond Hero Factory's reach would be enough for me," he decided, "Somewhere I'd be free to be me without fear of persecution." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC FURNO
 
"I'd say no - it would likely dam up the river and create another ecological disaster, right? Or am I all wet?"
 
GM IC ??? (FAKEURO, W/VEX)
 
About five or six steps in, the fake Makuro would find himself standing on the edge of something.
 
GM IC SHADE/DRIFT/???
 
Between the two sets of attacks, the wall crumbled. The would be assassin sped down to the end of the hallway and fled the scene. 
 
GM IC SURGE (RECIEVING JETS' CALL)
 
"Zib, that doesn't sound too good." Surge said. "Maybe someone should check it out."
 
GM IC STORMER
 
"I have a rookie here with me moving boxes. She should probably go down to see to it, make herself useful."

 
GM IC BREEZ
 
"I saw a ship with 20 flyer beasts on the way in. Maybe we should start with that."
 
GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)
 
"Please, you esteem yourself too highly. My pets brought you here. They recognize one who has something to offer them, something they can use to their advantage."
 
The brain master picked up one of the parasites, stroking its back fondly. "It appears that this one knows that you are going to offer me an alliance, with someone named Traferous...yes, I know him. Shrewd, he is, and not so foolish as that puppet Makuro. He will, of course, betray me at the first opportunity, and take advantage of my hour of weakness. Absolutely not. And you...you were foolish enough to believe him."
 
GM NPC ZIB
 
"Yes, although I'm not sure what to make of it. It appears that this was once the pathway down, but now it is flooded."
 
GM IC DR. LIE
 
"Hmm," Dr. Lie said. He then realized how stupid he had been to make the offer. He was going to have to talk to Traferous again, but he wasn't sure that Traferous would agree. He looked over the star map, looking at his home planet's star system. But that didn't quite qualify as outside Hero Factory's reach. They didn't go there often, though. 
 
"So Hero Factory is trying to hunt you down?" Dr. Lie said. If they were, this could get more complicated.

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mr Vyle - Hospital Room.

 

"See, this is the problem with you people," he sighed, "The Galactic Conspiracy, yourself, Traferous... so eager to stab each other in the back... always suspicious and expecting the worst..." he shook his head, "You need to focus on th-"

 

He stopped suddenly, something the brain master had said snagging in his mind, "What do you mean, Makuro's a puppet?" 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Crowley - Control Room.

 

"Not actively... I don't think..." he hissed, "But look at me. The heroes see me, they want to stop me, even if I've done nothing wrong." 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake. 

 

"Yeah, but what about this shiny thing?" 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC SHADE/DRIFT/???

Between the two sets of attacks, the wall crumbled. The would be assassin sped down to the end of the hallway and fled the scene. 

 

IC: Alex Drift - Pohatu Used the Kakama to Escape!

Drift rubbed his hands gingerly. Punching rocks really hurt more than he thought it would. He looked around for the assassin Hero, but Shade was still cloaked, so Drift opened what was left of the apartment door and asked Mr. Makuro, "Hey boss, you alright?"


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: ??? - In Water

 

Not expecting the drop, he fell forwards rather ungracefully with a splash and a yelp. Underwater, he opened his eyes, but apart from the light from the beast with the Hero, it seemed rather dim. He swam towards the Hero. Better to be around a guy paid to protect the innocent than by himself in a dark pool.

 

~

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Estuary

 

Flood laughed at Furno's 'all wet' joke. "Well, I doubt such a weak tide would move such heavy stones, but we may as well move them back. They're good shelter. Not so much in drier parts of the beach, but they shelter animals like crabs. If they had been in rockpools or other, damper areas, that would have been a different story. Chitons and sea urchins are among many organisms that make use of stones for shelter."

 

He considered the rocks on the ocean floor before swimming for the dropship. "I'm sure we can leave these three here, at least for now. I won't be able to get them on the ship."

 

~

 

IC: Dorothy Quark - Ship

 

Quark hung up the call and, with a last glance at Thumper, walked slowly to the ship's console. She dropped herself into the seat and did a rudimentary check on the systems. She paused at a certain dial, and turned to the pilot. Without breaking eye contact, she slowly corrected the dial before starting the ship's engines. She turned back without a word.

 

~

 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Ship

 

Thumper leaned over to Jade. "She didn't yell at you. Maybe... maybe you cheered her up a little?" She smiled hopefully.

 

She was not sure if Quark was okay or not. On the one hand, she wasn't frowning or yelling, but on the other, the deathly silence and strange, tight-lipped expression she wore made her worry a little.

  • Upvote 2

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Shade - Outside Makuro's Room:

 

Shade didn't uncloak, but did turn off his quaza link and sound dampeners to reserve energy. With this done, he began examining the outside of the door to get a good look at the markings on it so that Shade could figure out what the figure had been using to bash it down.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 
GM IC 78
 
"Not really. But I know someone who does. And-" she paused. "I think I need a bomb here. I know you make bombs." 

 

IC: Kavok Quake

 

"I don't know if I should ask you how you know that or where your explosives making room is?" 


It's time to move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jason Ferro- Cargo ship

 

"Right. That's probably a good place to start."

 

Quickly scoping out one of the beasts, Ferro repelled himself away from the ship, attempting to land on the flyer Beast's back.


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xiphias Billade/The Ocean

He dived gracefully into the water, and began to make his way to the two heroes at a good speed due to his thruster propulsion.


1b3c7226ef84360251096c46f9f8b226-d93puks

My Other Comics: Arctic's Comics  /  Bionicle In Minecraft  /  Bioformers: Rising Storms

LIST OF MELDING UNIVERSE MAKUTA/RAHKSHI/KRAATA POWERS

BZPRPG PROFILES

My Tanks Profile: Shard

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles: Alpha - Helix - Carapace - Law -

My Wasteland Profiles: Arid

HF RPG 2.0: Azure Stryker, the Sapphire Swordsman Gadget Thompson Ryker Bullet Xiphias Billade

 

"Be confident in your skill, and show it off. If we don't take advantage of our individuality, what happens when it's gone?"     ~Bullseye~

 

"Prepare to be pacified."     ~Kuro~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Titanos

Location: Trying not to break everything in Hero Factory

The gigantic Titanos walked through the halls of Hero Factory, arriving finally at mission control. He walked in, looking around for Zib, noticing him at his usual post. He approached him, cautious not to break or bend anything on his way there. "Hi Zib... I just wanted to ask if there's anything I could do? I mean, not anything violent. Just something like rescuing a kitten out of a tree..." Titanos rubbed the back of his neck with his massive hand. "If it's... not too inconvenient that is?"

  • Upvote 3

UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Titanos

Location: Trying not to break everything in Hero Factory

The gigantic Titanos walked through the halls of Hero Factory, arriving finally at mission control. He walked in, looking around for Zib, noticing him at his usual post. He approached him, cautious not to break or bend anything on his way there. "Hi Zib... I just wanted to ask if there's anything I could do? I mean, not anything violent. Just something like rescuing a kitten out of a tree..." Titanos rubbed the back of his neck with his massive hand. "If it's... not too inconvenient that is?"

 

OOC:

 

tumblr_inline_nppdjpEGym1r6t0z8_250.png

 

IC Flint [Hero Factory]:

 

Flint paused in the cleaning of his weapon and stared in bewilderment as the gigantic form of Titanos suddenly obscured his view of the holoscreen.

 

 

Then, with a sigh, went right back to what he was doing.

 

 

OOC: Gotta run, so short post is short.


Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...