Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Jason Ferro- Other cargo ship

 

Jason saw the beasts dive at him just in time, allowing him to drop off the side of the ship and into the water to avoid the attack. When the creature flew over him, he fired a harpoon, which stuck fast and allowed him to hitch a ride on the flyer. Climbing onto it's back, he attempted to grab it's brain parasite.

 

OOC: Yes, why?


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Doctor pulled up a bunch of beast schematics and looked them over. "Most of these are land beasts with varying levels of intelligence. Most get along well with their neighbors, save for a few rogue ones here and there." He gritted his teeth, and rubbed his forehead, annoyed with his headache. It was just a feature of his organic brain that he didn't like - a robot would have easily rattled relevant details off. 

 

IC: Crowley - Control Room.

 

"That doesn't sound too bad," he mused, "I'm sure I could cope."

 

The one behind Marcus and Fakuro had some sort of ancient runes on it. However, those would be hard to read, for the red paint individual was at work again, writing "DANGER, RADIOACTIVE" in huge letters and painting a big radioactive symbol on the rock. 

 

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake Shore.

 

"Well, that can't be good," he mused, wondering how it was possible none of them had noticed the signs everywhere when the three of them had been exploring the cavern earlier. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Striker:

 

"Could I perhaps get some help before I get sucked into the abyss?"

 

IC Kaiba Blader- Antapolis:

 

The proto hero made his way toward the market district.

 

OOC: Kaiba OFI


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: ??? - With Vex

 

"You'd better go help him," he said. "I'll wait here; an old model like myself isn't made for dangerous rescues, but do let me know if there's anything I can do to help."

 

He finished the statement with a smile, but on the inside he was reaching the end of his rope. This was not what he signed up for. The dangerous sign was rapidly becoming the straw that broke the camel-bot's back. Nothing good ever came from being around radiation. Not to mention all the other signs they passed on the way here, and the death trap he'd nearly been thrown into.

 

~

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Dropship

 

Flood glanced up at the dock, breaking out of his one-sided discussion about the difference between shrimp and prawns. "Oh, dear. I hope their driver knows what they're doing. They're going a mite too fast for a standard docking. They could still pull it off, I suppose."

 

He then turned his attention to the fight. "In any case, they need help, and we are in need of a means of landing. We could, of course, forego that issue entirely and have one of us jump from ship to ship while the other steers. In that case, I would be happy to take the wheel or jump into battle, though I get the feeling you would be more suited for above-water melee escapades."

 

Flood considered a moment longer. "We could also find some way to attach the ships together, perhaps with the ropes you pointed out earlier. We would have to climb the ropes, though, leaving us vulnerable to beast attack. And we would have to be very quick about tying the ships, with the rate it's moving. Or, alternatively, we could provide cover fire from here until we can land."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Evil Cobra Shard - This Isn't Going Very Well

Evil Shard ducked and turned his side to the laser. He barely suppressed a scream as it ripped a gouge through his armor. The brained Hero swung his club viciously at Nex's foot with enough strength to do some serious damage to the Alpha Hero's toes. 

 

IC: Alex Drift - Hurry Up Overflow...

Drift could hear another Hero a few halls away. Whoever it was had better show up soon; he was covered in the parasites. Evil brains were swarming all over him. He was punching them right and left, but it was only a matter of time before they overwhelmed him...

 

IC: Echo - Focus Fanclub

These guys seemed to think Focus was some sort of... villain or something. Although the statement about him being "a higher caliber of hero compared to others" was certainly believable. The man had his own cult, after all.


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Overflow :

"Guys, in a few seconds, set your comms to this frequency, " Here Parcival transmitted a specific frequency," Give me a response so I can triangulate you".


 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Swarm of the Marro

Drift smashed a brain extra hard just as the transmission came through. "Got it," he gasped. 

 

IC: Evil Cobra Shard - Keep Your Enemies Closer

Evil Shard, being a Hero, also received the message. Grinning evilly to himself, he prepared to do the same thing as the Heroes; their foul play wouldn't stop him!


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Would the brain actually be able to access Shard's audio sensors to pick up on the comms?

IC:

"Great.", Parcival muttered to himself, tapping on the clamshell.

 

He shortly burst into the area where the fight was going on. "Now!", he said with a dramatic flourish, pushing a button. Immedietly, an extremely loud, high pitched pulsing noise came from teh clamshell, completely unconducive to concentration. But anyone who had his comm tuned into the frequency Parcival had transmitted would be unaffected.

 

OOC: I feel like this move will not make sense without an explanation. So here one is:

 

Parcival is playing a very loud noise through his clamshell. The clamshell is transmitting a direct accoustic copy of the sound, but reverse through the frequency.

 

This will cancel out the sound around the Heroes' ears, protecting them, but the loud sound should still disrupt the Brains.


 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: The brain has direct access to Shard's mind, so if he hears or sees something, the evil brain hears or sees it too. As Shard was tuned into Hero frequencies when he was brained, he would be able to hear any message sent to him over comms.

 

IC: Evil Cobra Shard and Alex Drift - Sonic Attack?

Both Heroes activated the frequency.


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: FOCUS [HERO FACTORY]

 

"A promising start," Focus repeated, speaking slowly. "You believe the current line of Heroes to be... outdated?"

 

Sara Module smiled. "Yes, precisely. The ethics and moral codes in their programming leaves them weak. They cannot be trusted to always do what needs to be done, should it fall outside of those moral parameters."

 

"I have the same programming as any Hero," Focus responded. "Your opinion of me with comparison to other Heroes is flawed."

 

"Is it?" Sara asked. "Every report on your actions, both on and off of the field, would claim otherwise."

 

Focus did not respond, instead glancing at Echo questioningly, wondering if the other Hero might have a suggestion. It was clear that they had inadvertently stumbled across something much, much larger than a series of random murders. If these three were any indication... then there was a very, very big divide within the Hero Factory, and sooner or later, it would have to come to a head.


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Echo - Hero Factory

Echo shrugged. Whatever was going on here was definitely big.

That was why he was broadcasting it all live to Mission Control.


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: God**** it Echo

 

now zib is going to be even more suspicious of Focus :P


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Do brains have ears? If so, all of them in the room should theoretically be pretty disoriented by Overflow's move, including the one on Shard, because while it has direct access to Shard's senses, presumably it is still using its own senses, which aren't being protected the same way.

IC Overflow:

Overflow's armor suddenly became a confusing orientation of various bright colors, making him very confusing to look at, as his clamshell continued to play the loud sound.


 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC EVIL BRAINS (ATTACKING DRIFT & NEX)

 

Distracted and stunned by Overflow's sound, the brains surrounding Shard, Drift, and Nex crawled onto the floor and covered their audio receptors the best they could with their tiny legs. 

 

GM IC ??? ("BRAIN MASTER")

 

The brain master scowled, gesturing to his beast friend. "Now," he said weakly. 

 

The beast pushed a button, and Cobra Shard and all of the brains vanished abruptly. The brain legion reappeared in the middle of the crowd of civilians waiting to get into the conference hall, while Cobra Shard would appear right in front of the dropship where Mr. Makuro's weapon was hidden - and where Kathrine was waiting.   

 

This action left Overflow, Nex, and Drift all alone in the hospital.  

 

GM NPC STORMER

 

Even more unfortunately for the rookie, he had appeared when Preston Stormer was right there. The Alpha Team leader tried to bash his sword into Shard's head from behind. 

 

GM NPC CITIZENS OF ANTROPOLIS (NEAR CONFERENCE HALL)

 

The brain legion around the citizens caused mass disruption and panic. Some civilians were taken over by the brains. Others fled into the conference hall, trampling others, and still others tried to fight the brains.  

 

GM IC ??? ("DR. VENTURO" - NEAR CONFERENCE HALL)

 

Near the conference hall, a lady dressed formally waved her hand and dispelled a bunch of the filthy brain creatures away from her. 

 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

 

Mr. Makuro looked around at the chaos. "I believe it is time for my brain-defeating weapon." Mr. Makuro said. "We must hurry and help Stormer."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

"Okay..." Traferous said carefully. "How many more of these do you think you need? Keep in mind we're going for a distraction, not blowing up the whole city."

 

IC: Night Stalker

 

Night Stalker suddenly realizes he doesn't know what the explosives are for, although a few ideas come to mind.  He asks, "What is this distraction for?  Oh, and do you have a lab with better ventilation?  Making this gas down here could go very badly."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GM IC JASON FERRO
 
Jason would find his attempt to grab the brain parasite to be successful. If he yanked it off, he might have a suitable flying mount. 
 

 

The one behind Marcus and Fakuro had some sort of ancient runes on it. However, those would be hard to read, for the red paint individual was at work again, writing "DANGER, RADIOACTIVE" in huge letters and painting a big radioactive symbol on the rock. 

 

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake Shore.

 

"Well, that can't be good," he mused, wondering how it was possible none of them had noticed the signs everywhere when the three of them had been exploring the cavern earlier. 

OOC: Lack of adequate lighting. I was stretching plausibility on that with the other elements of this situation.

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

"Then the next the challenge is getting you there," Dr. Lie said. "We could try to convince Traferous to take us, we could try to take another ship...or we could steal this one while Traferous is on Mechron."

 

He did not look like he preferred the last option at all. In fact, he fast was growing tired of this situation. So many complications, so many things that could go wrong...  


GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

"You'll see, and yes." Traferous bit down his impatience. He wanted to get out and get his job done, and this was taking forever


GM NPC ZIB (TRYING TO LISTEN TO FOCUS' THING AND THE SITUATION AT ANTROPOLIS AT THE SAME TIME)

 

Zib sighed. Focus and Echo were in the area of the targets, and frankly, Zib could really care less about Focus' reputation among villains at the moment. "Where is the killer?" Zib said. "Once we find him, we can put these three in cells where they belong." 


OOC: Let me know if I've dropped any interaction threads at this point. I think I've got everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zib sighed. Focus and Echo were in the area of the targets, and frankly, Zib could really care less about Focus' reputation among villains at the moment. "Where is the killer?" Zib said. "Once we find him, we can put these three in cells where they belong." 

 

OOC: "COULDN'T care less", fishers. Sorry, that particular grammatical error always really bothers me.

 

IC: Alex Drift - What in Karzahni?...

Drift threw another punch and toppled forwards as it collided with... nothing? The hallway was suddenly deserted except for the three Heroes. He painfully got to his feet and staggered to the doorway. Just as he'd feared, the Brain Master was gone. 

 

IC: Evil Cobra Shard - Brain Attack!

Evil Shard tried to get his bearings as the evil brain part of his mind filled with the worst noise he'd ever heard and then he was pulled through the hospital floor and into the nauseating light of the outdoors and into the middle of a crowd of civilians.

The sounds

The smells

His head rang

His wounds ached

His missing brain tail oozed a sickly greenish fluid

His arms were destroyed

His quaza levels were at 4%

 

And then a sword smashed into the back of his head and everything went dark.


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: FOCUS [HERO FACTORY]

 

He frowned upon hearing Zib.

 

Cells? Why?

 

They had somewhat dissenting opinions regarding many of the Heroes, certainly, but that did not sound to him like cause for imprisonment.

 

"Echo, cut the broadcast to Mission Control," he ordered. "If we had managed to get here undetected, the killer would have already arrived. We must assume, therefore, that the killer knows we are here. It is possible they might be able to hack into the security systems - and if that is true, hacking into your connection with Zib and Mission Control would be child's play."

 

He turned his attention back to the three workers.

 

"Once the connection is cut, we're going to move you to a safer location," he continued. "Preferably one that will also draw this killer in."


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Echo - Hero Factory

"You underestimate me," Echo said blandly. "I helped design Hero Factory's updated firewall after the Breakout. Even Abacus would be hard pressed to crack one of my encryptions," He cut the link anyway, but knew it didn't make a difference. There were a hundred ways the villain could have discovered their presence. They had all but guaranteed he wouldn't show up when they had gone into the room.

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: FOCUS [HERO FACTORY]

 

"That's fine," Focus replied. "I'm not a fan of Zib suggesting we place three civilian workers in cells just because of their opinions."

 

He fell silent for a moment, thinking about where they could go.

 

"Echo, your thoughts?" he asked. "We're going to need bait - and an ambush. Any recommendations location-wise?"


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Anamnesis - Library.

 

As he waited impatiently for someone to leave the room, Anamnesis briefly considered patching into the audio equipment or hacking the comms to get a better idea of what was going on in there. But he knew better, he had to be careful now...


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jason Ferro- Flyer beast's back

 

Feeling his fingers wrap around the parasite's tail, Jason yanked the brain off of the beast's head, before sending it flying down into the water below. Ferro tensed up, preparing to hold on for dear life, before realizing that the creature was making no attempt to throw him off. Whether this was a conscious decision of the beast, or simply an oversight as a result of the shock from regaining it's free will, Ferro didn't know. That didn't mean, however, that he wouldn't take advantage of his newfound aerial view of the ship. Drawing both pistols, Jason rained bullets upon the beasts attacking Breez...


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: So as I understand it, Anamnesis is basically the embodiment of an evil computer virus, right? If so, this might be Echo's new arch-nemesis.  :P

 

IC: Echo - Hero Factory

Echo nodded towards the Focus Cult. "The bait is obvious. As to the location, we're going to want an area that allows us to: A. hide from whoever the killer is; B. safely extract these three when he (assuming it is a he) shows his face; and C. spring a trap that allows us to defeat him without having to engage directly, such as 'dropping a ship on him'."

 

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis Hospital

"Blast it! He's gone!" Drift rasped from the Brain Master's room. Good thing he was in a hospital. The fight with T. Pecs, the boulderman, the rookie that was really starting to get on his nerves, and the evil brain swarm had really taken their toll.

His body was damaged in almost every possible way it could be, his gun was destroyed and he only had one grenade left, his quaza charge was running dangerously low, they had failed in capturing the Brain Master, and on top of it all, the conference was just starting and they had been assigned as his escort.

Could this day get any worse? Zib had promised him monsters and explosions, not death by stupid untrained novices.

"I don't suppose one of you could help me, you know, not die?" He tried to pull his usual sarcastic grin, but an evil brain had torn some wires out of his cheek and the effort just made him look rather scary.


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

"Okay..." Traferous said carefully. "How many more of these do you think you need? Keep in mind we're going for a distraction, not blowing up the whole city."

 

IC: Kavok Quake

 

"Don't worry this should only blow in a couple walls or so. Although the fire and dust should hopefully leave a number of people at least unconscious. Just need a remote control now." 


It's time to move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Zib sighed. Focus and Echo were in the area of the targets, and frankly, Zib could really care less about Focus' reputation among villains at the moment. "Where is the killer?" Zib said. "Once we find him, we can put these three in cells where they belong." 

 

OOC: "COULDN'T care less", fishers. Sorry, that particular grammatical error always really bothers me.

 

IC: Alex Drift - What in Karzahni?...

Drift threw another punch and toppled forwards as it collided with... nothing? The hallway was suddenly deserted except for the three Heroes. He painfully got to his feet and staggered to the doorway. Just as he'd feared, the Brain Master was gone. 

 

IC: Evil Cobra Shard - Brain Attack!

Evil Shard tried to get his bearings as the evil brain part of his mind filled with the worst noise he'd ever heard and then he was pulled through the hospital floor and into the nauseating light of the outdoors and into the middle of a crowd of civilians.

The sounds

The smells

His head rang

His wounds ached

His missing brain tail oozed a sickly greenish fluid

His arms were destroyed

His quaza levels were at 4%

 

And then a sword smashed into the back of his head and everything went dark.

 

OOC: Actually, "could care less" is the American-English varient of that particular idiom, and mostly said in sarcasm, thereby technically making it also correct.

 

IC: Epix - Conference Hall (Outside)

From the look on his face, one could tell that Epix was becoming increasingly unhappy as the situation unfolded.

First off, his primary orders were to protect Mr. Makuro. While he did realise the threat that the brains had posed, switching his focus to them, even for a short moment, was going to put the mission at risk. Second, there were already Heroes at the scene; despite the inventor's intentions, it would be a far better alternative to secure his safety and only confront them if they moved to interfere with achieving that goal.

But what was really grinding his gears was the fact Stormer was there.

Personally, he was one of the few Heroes who never thought too highly of the Alpha Team Leader to begin with, despite his obvious skill in the field; his anger issues left much to be desired, and because of his frequent outbursts in public, he was essentially branded as a PR nightmare. The primary reason why he had earned his dislike, however, was due to the aftermath from his encounter with Meltdown in Mekrom City, which immediately secured him a spot on his list of Agents capable of inflicting massive damage in the event that they were to go rogue. Sure, others had been added to it afterwards, especially after the appearance of the Brains (including Surge, though in all honesty, he had a position there as well long before those events had even occured), but the fact that he easily had the potential of becoming the next Core Hunter or Von Nebula was enough for him to see a liability where others merely saw another asset.

Had Furno not intercepted him while he was still in the recharging bay, Epix might've been called in to handle it instead, and there was a very real possibility that he would've made it so there was one less name on that list to worry about.

Despite his better judgement, the Hero leveled his first two drones towards the group of Brains, preparing to provide Mr. Makuro with the cover-fire necessary for him to get to his invention.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Overflow:

"Well. That was.... Unexpected.", Overflow said, tapping a few buttons to terminate the sonic programs. He bent over to help Drift up.


 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I know it is considered correct by most people, but even said sarcastically it's still not what you're trying to communicate. Of course you could care less about something; that could be said about pretty much anything. You're trying to state that you couldn't care less, as in you literally care so little that it's impossible to be any more disinterested.

 

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis Hospital

"Thanks, pal," Drift grated as he got to his feet. "Just dump me in an operating room. I'll catch up with you guys later."

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel
  • Upvote 1

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GM NPC DR. LIE

 

Doctor Lie sighed. "I would go talk to Fravi, and see how long we're going to be waiting here, and whether we can get a ship here or in Mechron City proper." He shrugged. He was really feeling out of his depth here.

 

GM NPC NEX

 

Nex reached down to help Drift up. At the same time, he flicked his comms to the hospital's PA system. "Hero Nex here. We have a Hero in need of medical attention. All of the brains and threat is gone, so it's safe."

 

GM NPC STORMER

 

Stormer reached down and yanked the brain off the rookie hero's head. "Moron rookie," Stormer said, heading back into the ship to get more invention parts. 

 

GM NPC FLYER BEAST/BREEZE/BEASTS (W/FERRO)

 

Breeze jumped off the crate away from the attacking beasts and the bullets, even as some of the bullets hit their marks and knocked five beasts unconcious. 

 

GM NPC FURNO

 

"I'd go with the overhead fire approach. Unless you want to go down there."

 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

Traferous was baffled as to how Kavok was going to control a flint igniter with a remote controller, but he shrugged and pulled a refrigerator away from the wall, revealing a stairway up to the ceiling. "Need help carrying those?" he asked Kavok. "This is just a shortcut."

 

He was starting to wonder if this whole thing was a ploy to get him to reveal all of his resources, and not really about getting him what he needed. 

 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

 

Mr. Makuro shoved his way through the outside edges of the crowd, heading for the dropship. 

 

GM NPC ??? ("POHATU")

 

The figure sealed off the entrance to the conference room from the group outside, trapping Mr. Vyle and a group of civilians inside. There were no brains in the room, however.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kathrine:

 

I had been keeping a close eye on the surrounding area, but with nothing really happening around here, I was on edge. Also bored. Not that I'd ever admit it to Stormer. Just being on a mission with Alpha Leader was an honor. 

 

 

Granted, I was only here because I'd been in the right place at the right time, but.....

 

 

IC John Striker:

 

"Vex! I could use an assist here!"

 

OOC: Kathrine Scarlet and Kaiba Blader OFI


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake Shore.

 

"I dunno what you're expecting me to do," he replied, "this is all out of my depth." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Striker:

 

The older hero would have shot him were he not currently at the mercy of....well the current.

 

"If you spent half as much time in the simulators as you did running your mouth, maybe I wouldn't be in this situation."


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake Shore.

 

"You aren't seriously trying to blame me for this?" he scoffed, "You got yourself into this situation. Literally dived in." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Striker: "Yes, well, perhaps you should have mentioned the current before you blew up the turbine and let me swim down here."

 

 

"Seriously throw me a rope or something so I can pull myself outta here."


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake Shore.

 

"There wasn't a current," he snapped irritably, "Besides, Zib said those turbines weren't even supposed to be here, so I dunno how they're spinning in the first place." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Striker:

 

"Look, we can argue this after I get outta this mess, just throw me something will you?"


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...