fishers64

IC: Anamnesis - Flak's Room.

He'd decided to play it safe, continuing to use the computers of people he knew were definitely out of their rooms, and unlikely to return anytime soon, rather than running the risk of getting caught. 

Sitting down at the desk, he powered up Flak's terminal and skimmed the camera feeds for the corridors outside the locked hangar, and once again finding no sign of anyone having left the sealed room. Given that someone had since edited the camera loops to reflect his activation of the fire alarm, it was likely that his quarry were still inside. Perhaps it was time to take more direct measures...

Pushing back from the desk, he checked the interior of the room, making note of the numerous life-sized Focus effigies and cutouts, the thin walls, the window on the far wall and the single doorway. It wasn't a perfect setup, but he could work with it. He closed the door, locked it shut, then fried the lock. Finally, he overturned one of the tables and shoved it up against the sealed door. 

His work complete, he sat down at the computer once more, and forced his way into the speaker systems for Hangar Four-Four-Bravo. "I think it's time we spoke," he intoned, his voice crackling with static, "I'm already acquainted with Ms Sharp, Mr Flak and Ms Module, but you troublesome heroes have yet to introduce yourselves." 

___________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake Shore. 

"Hey Striker, you still there?" he asked, twirling his knife boredly, "Our beastly buddies dug us a tunnel outta here, so I'm thinking I'm going to follow them, and rendezvous with you somewhere topside?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: ??? - Underground Lake

"Might not be such a grand idea," he interjected. He didn't want the Hero to get killed or anything, and besides, it would look suspicious to insist upon staying here alone. "I, er, scouted it out earlier, while you were talking. It seems there's some kind of nest; we do not want to go that way, trust me."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

"With all due respect Mr Makuro," he took on the appropriately respectful tone, "You shouldn't be running off on your own like that. I mean, I'm sure you think you can handle yourself, but, forgive me for saying this, you're not as young as you used to be." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The respectful tone took him off guard a little, but he rolled with it with a smile. "Ah, well, I couldn't just wait here and do nothing while you fine Heroes did all the work, could I? And since I can do nothing for your current predicament..."

He considered the lake thoughtfully. "Will he be all right?"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

"Probably," for once, he was being genuine, "I've seen Striker get out of worse than this." 

"That's good." He glanced around. "Well, I suppose that leaves the option of going back the way we came. The tunnel really did not seem appealing at all."

IC: Echo - Hacker Battle

The sudden voice from the loudspeakers confirmed his earlier suspicion that their enemy was a hacker. He'd put locks on everything.

Not bothering to answer the villain, he instead created a private Hero link and told Focus, "He's in Flak's room." He placed another marker on their maps.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Markus Vex - Undeground Lake Shore.

"There's no going back, sir," he started headed towards the beast-made tunnel, "We're on the clock, remember?" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

No response. How disappointing. "Do you even realise who you're protecting?" he pressed, "The things they've done, the things they've tried to do? You ought to kill them yourselves." 

He glanced at the Hero, at the tunnel, and then back at the lake. He bit back a groan as he walked after Vex. "I don't think that's wise, Hero. There were a lot of Beasts."

"And the beasts on this planet are friendly, remember?" he replied pointedly. 

IC: ??? - Following Vex

"They did not look particularly pleased to see me," he replied, feeling a little annoyed again. This Hero could not take a hint, could he? "Just be careful. We don't want to attract unwanted attention from them."

IC: Markus Vex - Tunnel.

"Aw, relax," he approached the tunnel, beginning to climb through, "It'll be fine." 

OOC: Work, fishers!

IC: Night Stalker

Night Stalker whistles when he sees the lab.  "Impressive.  I won't be long."  He sets the chemicals down in a hood and begins mixing them together.  In just a few minutes he's done, and he begins loading the sickly green gas into ammo capsules.

IC: Kavok Quake

"And remember, I'm not doing this for you"

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"What, or who, are you doing it for, then?" Traferous said. He did not seem at all concerned or worried about Quake's potential lack of loyalty, merely curious. After all, villains always had their own interests. The key was working those interests into your plan.

IC: Riot - Hero Factory (Mission Control)

After completing his session in the Simulation Chamber and hitting up the Recharging Station once again, Riot figured that now was as good a time as any to see if he had been cleared for field deployment yet.

"Please tell me you've got something for me, Zib; I'm literally dying from boredom over here."

GM NPC ZIB

"You've got to be kidding me. Where do I even start? I have a murderer on the loose in Hero Factory, a beast war over a stolen boat and a conference under attack in Antropolis, not to mention a power outage and a Hero trapped under a lake in a tunnel maze. Mr. Makuro is in danger. And you're bored?"

"Just do something. I need some good news for once in my life."

IC: Jason Ferro- Beast war(s)

Without thinking, Jason dropped both of his guns in order to grab the spiderlike beast's jaws. He managed to keep himself from being bitten, but only by a few inches. The creature didn't plan on being countered so easily, however. It started to resist Ferro's grip, and quickly began to overpower the hero. It was far stronger than the crystal beasts from before, and Ferro wasn't built with physical strength in mind...

GM NPC BEAST (W/FERRO)

The beast kept trying to bite down...until it was hit by one of Flood's shots and let go. 

GM NPC NEX (W/SHADE, STORMER, MR. MAKURO)

"Go get him, kid." Nex said to Shade.

GM NPC STORMER

"Now hold up," Stormer said via comm. "This seems like a setup either to lure our assassin away or to try to take Mr. Makuro off guard. Everyone knows the enemy they can't see or hear is the hardest to fight, so if they pull him away, it will be easier to take Mr. Makuro down.

He said this while running after Mr. Makuro into the square, weapon aimed at the brained citizenry.

GM NPC MR. MAKURO (SQUARE)

A strange form of sickly radiation emanated from Mr. Makuro's device. A faint chemical smell hung in the air as the beams blasted the brains, leaving nothing behind but sickly green goo. 

GM IC ??? (SQUARE)

The regal figure in the dress walked past the mess and stepped up to the stone-blocked doors. She shattered the barrier with one smooth application of telekinesis and walked in. How nice for Mr. Makuro to clean up the mess for her. 

GM IC DAN BARKER

Dan Barker frantically checked his watch and his briefcase for the hundredth time, barging into the square. "Sorry I'm-" he then saw the conditions around him, and shut his mouth. "Congradulations to Mr. Makuro!" he said instead.

GM NPC DANIELA CAPRICORN

"Indeed," Daniela said with a smile. "Reporting live from Antropolis, where our viewers just saw a fine display of the latest in weapons technology. Soon, the brain menace may be at a close, all thanks to Mr. Makuro."

OOC: And last, but certainly not the least...

GM NPC QUEEN BEAST (NEAR MARCUS VEX, ???)

The queen beast was mostly paying attention to the digging up above. Soon, it would all be over. Soon, she would be free. 

She wasn't paying attention to Marcus' approach yet. 

GM NPC TUNNELER BEASTS (FREED, NEAR QUEEN BEAST)

​The two tunneler beasts that Marcus had freed earlier had crawled among the others digging at the ceiling, trying to convince them to stop. To no avail. They did not dare fight for the fear of falling into the acid below or killing one of their brothers. 

Annoyed, they crawled down, heading for the west side of the field of the young, at Marcus' right as he came out of the tunnel.  

OOC: Let me know if I missed anyone or anything that needed responded to.

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Not quite missing anyone, but I think you sent an Alpha Team Hero to help with the murderer situation? I may be remembering that wrong. Might have been Evo or Surge, one of those? They weren't talking with anyone, though. Just running to help. So you can pretty much leave them out unless you had plans for them anyway.

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - Dropship

Flood couldn't help but feel a little guilty for shooting the creature. Still, it helped that Hero, so it wasn't entirely negative. He kept shooting. The sooner the brains were dealt with, the better it would be for everyone.

~

IC: ??? - Following Vex

He kept behind his companion. He may not have wished any harm on the Hero, but he sure wasn't going up front to take a beating for him.

OOC: Yeah fair enough, mate. I'm probably not going to have my characters there either unless the other Heroes put up their dukes and end up needing help. The situation is playing out fine as is, I think, and doesn't seem to require other characters just yet.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

OOC: Da-nah!

Da-nah!

Da-nah!

Da-nah!

Da-nah!

Beast Wars!

Da-nah-nah-nah!

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

I'll stop now.

IC: Riot - Hero Factory (Mission Control)

"Hey, don't get snippy with me, pal," Riot said. "Last time I checked, I was the one who wanted to be assigned another mission, and you were the one telling me a bunch of bullslag about how I couldn't go out on one, so you can take that attitude of yours and shove it."

IC: Epix - Conference Hall (Outside)

Epix, who hadn't let Mr. Makuro out of his sight the entire time, simply watched on as the Brains were destroyed, his drones ready to defend the inventor at a moment's notice.

"On second thought, it might be better to let him go," he said, fighting back the urge to chew Shade out for abandoning protocol. "If he's not focused on the mission at hand, he's just going to be a liability anyways, and I'd rather not babysit him and protect Mr. Makuro at the same time."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Jason Ferro- Heroes, Maximize!

It was no use. The beast was unrelenting, and Ferro was likely moments away from being decapitated. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see inside of the beast's mouth as it crushed his head. Suddenly, the creature yelped in pain and ceased it's attack. Opening his eyes, Jason saw that another hero had non-fatally shot the beast, likely saving his life. He would have to thank them later, but there was no time for that now. Reinvigorated, Jason practically threw the beast off of him, then proceeded to grab it's brain parasite and tear it off before it could recover.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Echo - A Better Mousetrap

Echo briefly weighed going back to scanning against using the terminal again. The villain was clearly more interested in petty annoyances than showing up himself, so scanning wouldn't be all that helpful. With this in mind, the Hero headed down the lift and tapped into the control system again. Just to be safe, he set a warning in place if the cameras in the corridor outside the hangar detected any motion, then uploaded feeds from all the hallways near Flak's room, Module's room, and Sharp's room to the corner of his HUD. The murderer had so far only visited the rooms of two of his targets so there was no harm in keeping an eye on the third. Unfortunately, due to the Factory's Privacy Policy, he couldn't see directly into the rooms since they had no cameras he could hack. He then set all the hidden security turrets in the room to target the unsealed doorway, ready to be activated at a moment' notice, and exited the system.

OOC: I'm assuming there would be turrets in the hangars because those would be the most vulnerable points during a siege on Hero Factory, which I'm presuming has top-notch security. I can edit them out if I need to.

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Shade - In Front Of The Conference Room

Shade paid Epix no heed. The Alpha Team leader had spoken and that was all Shade needed to hear. "I can wait. There'll be plenty of time to get him in the future." Making a mental note to massacre the blue-cloaked bot later and with nothing else to say, Shade looked up and found himself potentially on camera. He fumed inwardly. He'd just have to remain visible until the clown parade media crowd went on its merry way and left him some privacy to cloak unnoticed.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

...then uploaded feeds from Flak's room, Modules room, Sharp's room...

OOC: I could be wrong, but based on this Zib post, I don't think there'd be security cameras inside the actual rooms. 

"Their workplaces should be in their files, but we don't track civilian employees. That's a violation of their privacy."  

IC: Markus Vex - Cavern. 

"Nice place you got here," he whistled appreciatively, taking in the expansive interior of the cave, "Don't mind us. We're just passing through." 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Since you heroes seem content to ignore me," he spoke up after a while, "Perhaps I'll have a little talk to my creators instead." There were so many things he wanted to say, a turbulent storm of spite and hatred that roiled inside of him, but he decided to save most of it for when he got a chance to speak to the trio face to face.

"There's no way out of this for you three. If I don't kill you, the heroes you betrayed are almost certainly going to lock you up for the rest of your sorry lives. Whether death claims you quickly or slowly, your lives as you know them are going to end this day." 

IC: FOCUS [HANGAR BAY]

The civilians looked worried - as well they should. For now, they remained in place... but the Hero had a bad feeling it was only a matter of time before they would forget the plan and attempt to flee.

Focus himself remained silent, biding his time.

...then uploaded feeds from Flak's room, Modules room, Sharp's room...

OOC: I could be wrong, but based on this Zib post, I don't think there'd be security cameras inside the actual rooms. 

"Their workplaces should be in their files, but we don't track civilian employees. That's a violation of their privacy."  

OOC: Ah yes, forgot about that. Post edited accordingly.

IC Helen [Mission Control]:

Despite all the chaos flashing across every computer console, the incessant chatter over the comm channels, and even the fire alarm blaring moments ago, Helen caught Riot's impudent remarks and, thoroughly irritated, commandeered the conversation. "Riot, dear," she said in the silkiest, most snide voice she could muster, "after you've removed that stick from your tailpipe, be a doll and check the halls outside everyone's quarters for anything suspicious, will you?"

OOC: More ICs sometime tomorrow. :'D

• Upvote 3

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"And remember, I'm not doing this for you"

"What, or who, are you doing it for, then?" Traferous said. He did not seem at all concerned or worried about Quake's potential lack of loyalty, merely curious. After all, villains always had their own interests. The key was working those interests into your plan.

"If you ever get into the HF secret archives look for files on the planet Cyclate. That organization have done things far worse then you've ever done. And not to just to my planet and myself. That's why I'm working with you." 

It's time to move on.

GM NPC ZIB

"It better be a bunch of bullslag!" Zib said to Riot. "I need a compentant Hero who can go on a mission, not one that's yelling at me in my office."

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"Another day, another villainous organization worse than me to blow up. I like it. Sounds like fun."

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"Another day, another villainous organization worse than me to blow up. I like it. Sounds like fun."

IC: Night Stalker

Night Stalker loads the capsules into magazines and clips them to his waist.  "Ready when you are."

OOC: Had the idea for this concept back when Bionifight Infinite was still alive and kicking, but since it closed up shop a while ago, this will probably fit in better here.

Plus, it gives me the added excuse to type this without encroaching on the awesomeness of T-Pecs's dinosaur theme; Predacons, Terrorise!

Name: Aranyssa

Character Type: Villain

Powers, Abilities, and Weapons: Hardened Exoskeleton capable of deflecting most bladed weapons and medium-range firepower; Ultra-Fine Hairs that allow her to stick to virtually anything she touches; the ability to spit globs of Webbing that is stronger than steel from her mouth; Mental Command over the swarm of metal-eating Spider Nanobots her body naturally produces.

Appearance: Aranyssa is essentially an XL-sized, bipedal mechanical spider; she has two humanoid arms, two humanoid legs, and four additional appendages protruding from her shouler blades. Her fingers end in claws, her face resembles a skull with two mandibles on the upper jaw, and two antennae that emerge from the back of her head. Her primary color scheme consists of copius amounts of gold, black, and transparent green, although there are a few bits of grey mixed in here and there as well.

Bio: Aranyssa is one of the many Queens on her home planet of Spyderia, and actively seeks out weapons, technology, and new planets to potentially colonise and conquer, all to further the betterment of her species. In her mind, allies and enemies are virtually nonexistent; you're either a member of her horde, or you're just another potential meal that she hasn't had the luxury of eating yet. She is also the oldest of her kind, and the only Queen to be able to venture off-world, as she is biologically incapable (through self-imposed means) of producing an heir to her crown, although she still has the capacity to create her Nanobots, which can eventually grow into Soldiers if they happen to survive long enough (Note: For the purposes of this RPG, assume that they are all extremely easy to kill while in the Nanobot stage of their life cycle, as it isn't my intention to have them achieve adulthood at all.).

Which, in her case, is a good thing, as when a new ruler is still growing, they quite literally devour their mother from the inside out as they telepathically groom them to assume command over their armies.

Also, Fishers, in the event that you decide to approve this and are struggling for ideas for future missions, feel free to have the rest of the Spyderians go ahead and attempt to invade a planet or two. They could certainly use the nutrition. :evilgrin:

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Timageness, I hate to be nitpicky, but spiders don't have antennae. Don't worry about getting that wrong, though; it's a common enough misconception.

Also, interesting fact: spiders are actually pretty soft-bodied. That's why, where scientific invertebrate collections pin and dry insects, spiders are most commonly preserved in ethanol. Still, you don't want your giant spider scuttling around without protection from enemies, so this is more a fun invertebrate fact and not a call to change the thing about the exoskeleton.

Oh and they don't have a queen system; that's bees, ants, etc. Spiders either go it alone or, more rarely, form groups that provide better protection and hunting methods in working together. Spider Queens are pretty much a trope by this point though, so this is just another invertefact.

I'm giving too much feedback on this spider lady. I am too well-versed in spiders for my own good.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Upvote 1

OOC: At least you don't live in a nest of them (I'm assuming you don't anyway). Every time I even set up my camera to animate something they swarm all over my filming area.  :annoyed:

Not to mention the webs everywhere...

IC: Echo - Hero Factory Hangar

Echo could tell by the way the three in the cart were shifting nervously that this was going to be tougher to pull off than he'd hoped. "Just hold it together a little longer, guys," he muttered to himself as he began to power up the arm controls and lift a dropship off the landing area.

"I may not be an expert on etiquette, but as I understand it, it's considered rude not to reply to others in a conversation," he was swiftly growing tired of being ignored, "So how about you turn the audio back on so we can have an actual conversation?" 

IC: Echo - Hero Factory Hangar

Echo was actually enjoying this. This guy was so silly that he actually expected the organisation he was murdering the workers of to have a nice friendly chat with him. What a klouwn. Echo finished positioning the dropship over the unsealed doorway and then started running a background check matching the villain's voice against the files in the database to determine if this was a known criminal or a new one. Using the private channel again, he asked Focus, "Ready to spring this trap?"

OOC: I'm not going to find anything, right? I don't get the impression Anamnesis would let Hero Factory index him. Even if they knew about him, he could probably just erase the data, yes?

OOC: Considering that the people who created him assumed that he was dead and then covered the whole thing up, this would be the first Hero Factory's ever seen or heard of him, yeah. 

"Not going to talk? Fine." He kept an eye on the cameras for the hallways and the adjoining hangar, still seeing no sign of anyone having left the locked down Hangar Four-Four-Bravo. "Then perhaps I'll tell you a little bit about myself instead." 

He hoped the three traitors were still listening, quaking with terror at the realisation he was about to spill all of their secrets. "As I'm sure you know, a few months back a group of villains staged a Breakout in, and subsequent takeover of, Hero Factory. In the aftermath of that, a certain group of workers - two of which are already dead, and three of whom are in that hangar with you - decided that you old heroes just weren't good enough. They wanted to make something new, better, less merciful and more pragmatic. Heroes who wouldn't hesitate to do what needed to be done, instead of what their meek morals wanted them to do." 

Anamnesis could still remember it all, the flames, the pain, the crackling of lights and lightning. "They stole a quaza core, commandeered the assembly tower, and made me. Everything they wanted... until they ordered me to exterminate all of you "inferior" heroes... and realised I wouldn't obey them..." That had been the worst part. He'd only existed for a few minutes, and those petty, pathetic beings had expected him to serve their cruel, selfish ends, "Then they tried to kill me, burn me up, blast me from existence. They thought they succeeded, too, and went back to living their feeble traitorous lives as if nothing had ever happened. But I'm still here... and I swear before this is all through I'll make them pay..." 

IC: FOCUS [HANGAR BAY]

He should have been alarmed at the revelation.

Disgusted, even, that anyone would attempt such an extermination of Hero Factory, or that they would try to kill a newly born creation mere moments into its existence simply because it was not a slave.

But he was not.

After all, they had a point; Hero Factory needed to become more pragmatic, less merciful. If they were not such slaves to their ideals... perhaps the Breakout might have never occurred. Or perhaps they would have had an easier time of it in the aftermath. 

All three of the workers looked ready to run - Focus made eye contact with one and shook his head in a silent order.

Keep listening.

OOC: Timageness, I hate to be nitpicky, but spiders don't have antennae. Don't worry about getting that wrong, though; it's a common enough misconception.

Also, interesting fact: spiders are actually pretty soft-bodied. That's why, where scientific invertebrate collections pin and dry insects, spiders are most commonly preserved in ethanol. Still, you don't want your giant spider scuttling around without protection from enemies, so this is more a fun invertebrate fact and not a call to change the thing about the exoskeleton.

Oh and they don't have a queen system; that's bees, ants, etc. Spiders either go it alone or, more rarely, form groups that provide better protection and hunting methods in working together. Spider Queens are pretty much a trope by this point though, so this is just another invertefact.

I'm giving too much feedback on this spider lady. I am too well-versed in spiders for my own good.

I know, but we're talking about an alien robot spider here, so I chose to take a few liberties during the planning stages.

Aranyssa wasn't actually meant to mirror her real life equivalents, as not many existing "spider" sets do so anyway (the HF Arachnix drones and Bionicle G2's LoSS are just to name a couple), so the only reason why the term remains in there at all was to better explain her appearance and mannerisms (that and the fact that her original concept for Bionifight was basically a fan-made backstory explaining additional functions centered around LoSS' Golden Skull Spider Mask, which I ended up using for the face of her MoC).

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: I'm assuming there would be turrets in the hangars because those would be the most vulnerable points during a siege on Hero Factory, which I'm presuming has top-notch security. I can edit them out if I need to.

OOC: I'm going to say that this is OK, but that these would be hidden in normal hangar operations, and that civilian workers wouldn't know about them...that would be pretty scary to think that you could be shot if Zib hit the wrong button. 

OOC: Had the idea for this concept back when Bionifight Infinite was still alive and kicking, but since it closed up shop a while ago, this will probably fit in better here.

Plus, it gives me the added excuse to type this without encroaching on the awesomeness of T-Pecs's dinosaur theme; Predacons, Terrorise!

Name: Aranyssa

Character Type: Villain

Powers, Abilities, and Weapons: Hardened Exoskeleton capable of deflecting most bladed weapons and medium-range firepower; Ultra-Fine Hairs that allow her to stick to virtually anything she touches; the ability to spit globs of Webbing that is stronger than steel from her mouth; Mental Command over the swarm of metal-eating Spider Nanobots her body naturally produces.

Appearance: Aranyssa is essentially an XL-sized, bipedal mechanical spider; she has two humanoid arms, two humanoid legs, and four additional appendages protruding from her shouler blades. Her fingers end in claws, her face resembles a skull with two mandibles on the upper jaw, and two antennae emerge from the back of her head. Her primary color scheme consists of copius amounts of gold, black, and transparent green, although there are a few bits of grey mixed in here and there as well.

Bio: Aranyssa is one of the many Queens on her home planet of Spyderia, and actively seeks out weapons, technology, and new planets to potentially colonise and conquer, all to further the betterment of her species. In her mind, allies and enemies are virtually nonexistent; you're either a member of her horde, or you're just another potential meal that she hasn't had the luxury of eating yet. She is also the oldest of her kind, and the only Queen to be able to venture off-world, as she is biologically incapable (through self-imposed means) of producing an heir to her crown, although she still has the capacity to create her Nanobots, which can eventually grow into Soldiers if they happen to survive long enough (Note: For the purposes of this RPG, assume that they are all extremely easy to kill while in the Nanobot stage of their life cycle, as it isn't my intention to have them achieve adulthood at all.).

Which, in her case, is a good thing, as when a new ruler is still growing, they quite literally devour their mother from the inside out as they telepathically groom them to assume command over their armies.

Also, Fishers, in the event that you decide to approve this and are struggling for ideas for future missions, feel free to have the rest of the Spyderians go ahead and attempt to invade a planet or two. They could certainly use the nutrition. :evilgrin:

I'm not going to approve this simply because this is not Bionifight Ultimate or Infinite - players are not going to control armies. 

We might have use of civillian NPC hordes at some point when I introduce ships, but those aren't really an army. I'm still debating that - I think that has the potential to be very overpowered, so I'm thinking of ways to rein that in. 

---------

GM NPC BEASTS (20 - NEAR FLOOD/FERRO - APPROX. 15 FREED)

Below the surface, most of the injured beasts were being freed by their freed cousins. Flood might be able to see some flyer beasts carrying the wounded in the direction of the city. 

The last remaining holdout was the pilot station inside the boat. The last brained beasts hid in there, waiting for the shooting to stop. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous opened the door to the roof. There was, as you might expect, a sharp wind up here, making Traferous' cape look cool, in his own highly esteemed opinion. 

Despite Traferous' own clear view down to the street, the villain knew that there was a cloaking field up here for about 10 yards up, concealing him from the ground below.

And standing in front of him was a rather large teleportation pad, complete with a console and three medieval metal spikes that weren't even close to necessary for the device's operation. It was well lit by white glowing lights from below. A fine touch on what looked like an ordinary office building.

It was night in Mechron city, perfect for what Traferous was about to do.

He stepped up to the console.

GM NPC QUEEN BEAST

The brain attached to the Queen Beast made her fire acid at Marcus and advance, intent on killing him.

GM NPC TUNNELER BEASTS (BELOW)

Across the field of young, the two Tunnel beasts crawled down a narrow shaft via a rusty old ladder. Neither liked the small space and were rapidly suffering from what little clustrophobia tunneler beasts naturally had. 

At the bottom of the shaft was a very large metal plate. They couldn't access the inside, to what they knew was down here. The lead beast tapped its drill against the thing. It made a loud clang.

It looked like a turbine plate, similar to what Marcus had just destroyed. 

IC: Markus Vex - Cave.

"Hey Zib, I found the beastie queen... with a brain on her head..." he trailed off as the creature spat at him. He dived to the side, rolling to his feet as acid splashed across the ground where he'd been moments before, "Mr Mak, I suggest you find something to hide behind!" 

He took aim with his launcher and fired over the queen's head, detonating the C4 as it passed, hoping to catch the brain in the blast radius without harming the beast too much. 

GM NPC QUEEN BEAST

The creature didn't even move as the canister flew over her head - clearly this being could not aim. Fool. 

That was, until the explosives went off over the queen's head, taking out the brain on the Queen's head and leaving her badly injured with a nasty concussion. She toppled over onto some of the young's coccoons, crushing some and leaving the area a gooey mess. 

GM NPC BEASTS (NEAR MARCUS VEX)

All around Marcus Vex, the Tunneler and Crystal Beasts stopped in their work as one as all of their heads turned to look at their queen. All of them, in their instinctual brains, wanted to go to fight to protect their Queen. The brains didn't want enemies to interfere with the work either...but they succeeded in reining in the beasts and kept them tunneling. That was, in their minds, more important. 

Still, the tunneling operation was going much slower than it had been previously. 

IC: Markus Vex - Cave.

He winced, but since the queen still appeared to be breathing, he didn't waste time feeling bad about it. "Hey Zib, the beasts in here all seem to be digging upwards... you mind checking my coordinates, see what's above me?" 

GM NPC ZIB

"You must have gotten turned around. This doesn't make very much sense, but you're near the center of the city now, about 50 yards from that conference hall."

He checked his distance measurements. "You must have been on the far side of that lake, and then that other tunnel...weird."