Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

OOC: I'm sorry if I missed something, but what ship did Focus just climb into?

 

the one your character came out of here... although now I'm realizing that the vessel itself is cloaked. I'll edit my post.

OOC: Haha. That's what I thought he was trying to do. Thanks for clarifying.

 

IC: Shade - Battle By The Water

 

The civilian was dead. Oh well. With nothing else to try (other than to sink his power metre by 20% again and hope something better than last time happened), Shade decided to head after the other civilian and the rogue hero after he took care of something first. "Silke, I need to use the trunk." After the back of The Scalpel opened, Shade struggled with Echo's corpse until it was in.

"All right, close it up and then go to the entrance of Hero Factory. There should be a civilian and a hero on their way there. I need you to follow them. If you can get a good picture of them to send to Zib, do it. The hero is rogue and killed the one I stuffed inside your trunk. Be sure to tell them that if you send a picture."

"All right."

"If you get a straight shot at the hero, take it as long as the civilian won't be terribly affected."

"Roger that."

 

Shade headed off towards Hero Factory.

 

IC: The Scalpel

 

The ship headed off and soon found the duo.

 

OOC: Pardon me for asking, but I have a few things I'm unclear on regarding Focus and Sharp. I'm not entirely sure how they are positioned in relation to each other, so I don't know if taking a shot at Focus or taking a picture is feasible. Also, Focus is still carrying a hero core last I checked and "leading Sharp." Is it right to assume that both his hands are full with non-weapons?

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Pardon me for asking, but I have a few things I'm unclear on regarding Focus and Sharp. I'm not entirely sure how they are positioned in relation to each other, so I don't know if taking a shot at Focus or taking a picture is feasible. Also, Focus is still carrying a hero core last I checked and "leading Sharp." Is it right to assume that both his hands are full with non-weapons?

 

OOC: Focus could be "leading" Sharp by holding a sword across the back of his neck.

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift and Cobra Shard - Hero Factory

Drift surveyed the wall with his fingers sticking out of it. "Well, the maintenance guys are gonna have a field day with this one," 

Shard looked a bit sheepish. Shaking his head, Drift said, "Come on, let's get outta here. I'm not going to be able to fly my ship with no hands. Besides, I'd have to blast a hole in the wall just to get it off the ground," The two Heroes began moving towards the medical bay. Once they'd reached it, Shard split off down a side passage. "Don't worry, I'll come back in a bit to see how you're doin'! I just gotta make sure no more of these villain guys escape!"

 

OOC: Has Splint disabled all the security systems around the medbay yet? Last time I checked, it was pretty tightly locked down.

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

OOC: Pardon me for asking, but I have a few things I'm unclear on regarding Focus and Sharp. I'm not entirely sure how they are positioned in relation to each other, so I don't know if taking a shot at Focus or taking a picture is feasible. Also, Focus is still carrying a hero core last I checked and "leading Sharp." Is it right to assume that both his hands are full with non-weapons?

 

OOC: Focus could be "leading" Sharp by holding a sword across the back of his neck.

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1

 

OOC: Aye, that he could. That's partly why I asked.


"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I stated that the medbay only has one entrance during lockdown, which is an airlock. That can only be opened from inside the medbay. The lockdown control lever is also inside.

Fishers stated earlier that the medbay was probably on an upper floor, so I think we're kinda locked out. :bored:

 

Maybe Mission Control can override lockdown?

 

e: 700 posts finally

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Alright. Drift is stuck with no hands then.

 

IC: Alex Drift - Outside Hero Factory Medbay

Drift poked at the door with his arms a few times before realizing it was locked from the inside. "Hey! Can someone in there open up? I need a hand!"

When there was no response, he decided to call up Mission Control. "Zib? Can you open up the medbay? I seem to have misplaced my hands..."


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a more peaceful note, where has the Flood/Furno team gone? I haven't been on in a while so Billade should be with them.

OOC: They left to go pick up Antropolis' turbines in the dropship, and I'm pretty sure they left him behind. 

 

They essentially -are- jet engines. the fastest human punch was clocked at 44 miles per hour. That's a trained proffesional with no boosted abilities. 44 miles per hour is already so fast witha small space that it would be nigh impossible to dodge. We play as robots who can already punch much faster, simply due to the fact that they are robots. They can simply accelerate their bodies faster in less time. that added with Kat's numerous plasma jet thrusters would equate to in insanely fast, and very damaging hit.

 

Now obviously she can't do these in rapid succession, since it's pretty power intensive.

 

You make a fair point about the force going both ways however, and it's something I completely over looked.

OOC: No, they are NOT jet engines. Putting a jet engine on a humanoid from is not feasible. 

 

 

OOC: I'm sorry if I missed something, but what ship did Focus just climb into?

 

the one your character came out of here... although now I'm realizing that the vessel itself is cloaked. I'll edit my post.

 

 

IC: FOCUS [Outside]

 

Focus led Sharp back towards Hero Factory.

 

He needed a ship.

 

OOC: Of note is that Sharp might be useful in reviving Echo. Of course, if Focus is captured, Mr. Makuro would also gladly do it. 

 

 

is the Kestrel good to go too?

(FTL FTW)

 

OOC: Yes. 

 

---------------------------------------

GM NPC CORRODER
 
Corroder leaped through the hole, only to be smashed into from behind by a Hero (Gyro) going at high speed.
 
OOC: ^This might be a little liberalicious, so let me know if I need to edit it.
 
GM IC JASON FERRO
 
Upon closer inspection, the hole appeared to contain some sort of crystal. It appeared to be designed to reflect his image - he would see multiple images of himself reflected in the crystal matrix. 
 
GM IC WILLIAM FLOOD
 
William would see Ferro move closer - and the whole area go darker as Jason was blocking the light. 
 
GM NPC ZIB
 
Zib had finally gotten around to checking Ferro's and Flood's feed. "What are you doing?" he said in exasperation. "I need you to get those turbines out of that area and back where they belong. "You're holding up a prisoner transport and an Alpha team member from being where he's supposed to be to investigate a crystal glass block!"
 
He then turned around to hear another report from...
 
GM NPC SENIOR MISSION CHIEF
 
"Sir, Focus just killed Echo, sir." 
 
GM NPC ZIB
 
"What?" Zib yelled. "Bulk, Stringer, go track down that rogue Hero and put him in a cell right now!"
 
GM NPC SURGE (& ROCKA)
 
Surge was glad that Nimus had chosen to leave immediately. Alarms blared everywhere, and Surge didn't want a Hero he couldn't trust by his side. Or wasn't friendly. 
 
He then ran into Rocka coming down another hallway. "Rocka, do you know where I can get somewhere to test out my new weapons?"
 
Rocka smiled. "Try villain storage." 
 
GM NPC BULK & STRINGER
 
"On our way, Zib" Bulk said, dashing out the front door of the Factory and leaping over lava puddles. Stringer followed close behind, looking for Focus. 
 
GM IC DESTROYERS - 1 - VILLAIN STORAGE
 
The rest of the destroyers had been destroyed from the collateral of Breaker's and Katrine's battle, but the one that came in with the brains arrived and began widening Corroder's hole in the wall. 
 
OOC: Still waiting for Bliss' response to the Brain Master's last post, and some OOC stuff before I post as 78. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kathrine:

 

I for one, fell to the floor in a glowing, and very skeletal heap.

 

I wasn't going anywhere for a while.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I have something I'd also like to point out to both Lynn and Luroka; even though I'll admit to not being as active as I could be, I've been noticing that, at least from my perspective, your characters have also been going at it really fast from an IC standpoint. Now, I'm assuming that this was an unintended side-effect caused by whatever issues other people have attempted to address, but you two should also try to remember that Kat and Breaker aren't the only two currently in the fight and maybe give people a little bit more time to respond to what's going on before proceeding. I don't know if anyone else has been experiencing this as well, but since the skirmish started shortly after Breaker attacked Riot, I've only typed up one post during that entire fight, and it was one in which I had to respond to no less than two from Kat and two from Breaker. Considering that this happened relatively early on, and the posts I would've had to respond to only ended up increasing, my interest in playing as him suffered a massive decline, which led to an even more prolonged lack of activity.

In short, I humbly ask that you both slow down a bit in the future, as it not only gives other people a bigger window in which to respond, but also allows you to come back and tackle the situation with much cooler heads.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nimius Ardor

Location: Hero Factory - Villain Storage

Nimius walked over to the skeletal Kat, kneeling down by her and inspecting her to see if she was still alive. Finding that she was, but at dangerously low power, he quickly called in on the comms: "I need someone to get a critically damaged hero from Villain Storage to the Repair Bay. I would do it myself, but my hands are going to be full handling this situation." He finished, standing up to face Breaker directly. "Alright, big guy. Let's see what you've got." He bumped his two fists together, blue sparks flying from the impact before he then ignited his hands with blue fire.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Ohohohohohoho Fishers you have no idea how right that Gyro/Corroder IC turned out to be. Gyro's mad headspin power becomes RELEVANT

 

IC: Timothy Gyro - OPERATION TWO-MAN SHARKNADO

 

Gyro was seriously not thinking straight. He grumbled to himself the entire flight over, his one-sided argument getting very heated as he approached the other villain. Jawblade might catch some words and phrases along the lines of 'people are dead outside' and 'don't have time for this' over the roar of the wind and Gyro's blades. His voice had an odd buzz to it as he got angrier, like it was being said through a fast-spinning electric fan.

 

As he saw the other villain rapidly getting closer, Gyro pushed his blades to their limit. When he was finally close enough, he suddenly flipped, the momentum still carrying him forwards, and reversed his spinner, still going at full capacity. As such, the villain was hit with a whirling torrent of shark villain and Hero.

 

After the impact, Gyro jumped to his feet, drawing his blaster. "Get the heck back to villain lockup or I will drag your sorry hide there myself!"

 

~

 

IC: Wilbur Flood - Whoops

 

Flood gave a start at Zib's message. "Oh, um, right away. Sorry."

 

He called Ferro, a little embarrassed. "So, um... Do you happen to see or hear a turbine, by any chance? Because there's one here, but... Well, it's in pieces, so I doubt it will be of much help."

 

~

 

IC: Ken Render - Hero Factory

 

Render aided the last of the people on the airbag onto the floor. He glanced over to Titanos, who was also helping, even as the call from another Hero came through. "Good job, kid. But I reckon we got work to do, still. Injured Hero in the villain lockup. You taggin' along with me?"

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Upvote 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Titanos

Location: Hero Factory

The giant nodded in response to Render, and walked to follow him.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC JAWBLADE

 

"Sick move, hero," Jawblade said,  punching Gyro lightly on the chest in a way that Jawblade thought was friendly. It was than the pain of being slammed into Corroder registered. "OW."

 

GM NPC CORRODER

 

Corroder, in pain from being slammed into and falling out of the sky, did not respond to Gyro's blaster at all except for a measly and pathetic attempt to get away. 

 

It was then he realized that he was trapped inside Hero Factory's failsafe shield. 

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Timothy Gyro - Aftermath of the Sharnado

 

At the villain's friendly knock, Gyro felt his anger ebb. What in the name of the Hero Factory had he just done? It was definitely cool, but he kind of felt bad as both villains seemed to be in pain.

 

"Uh," he said, the buzz fading from his voice. "Thanks."

 

After a second, he holstered his blaster. "Look, I'm sorry. You villains all just picked a real bad time to try and escape. There's a lot of dead people upstairs right now. Heck, I nearly died, some bozo's been shooting big death lasers at the Hero Factory and I nearly got hit. How's about we all just head back inside? I won't even report the escape. I can just say some other dingus was melting holes in the wall."

  • Upvote 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Timothy Gyro - Making Friends

 

"Gyro," he grinned. "Tim Gyro. And I think I'm done with slamming you into things for the day."

 

He turned to the other villain, folding his blades to rest against his back. "Sorry. Must've hit you pretty hard, huh? Need some help?"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Did any NPC medbots survive the intangibility incident? Drift's going to have a very frustrating experience trying to start a repair bay with no hands.

 

IC: Jonathan Splint - Villain Lockup

 

Splint ran out from behind his cell over to where Kat lay. Her arms were horrifically melted, and her core was dangerously low, but she'd make it back to the medbay. Slowly, carefully, he picked her up, allowing nanites to flow into her body at the same time. He set off in the direction of the stairs, skirting around puddles of lava and molten goop.

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Actually, Kat's armor has been completely destroyed by the plasma, leaving only her heat resistant skeleton and hero core, as well as the circuitry inside. At least that's how I understand it.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Breaker

 

As Splint takes Kat away, a new hero appears before me. "We will only say this once: Stand aside before you suffer the same fate." I raise my mace and sword, and stand prepared for an attack.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Luroka, Nimius is right there, challenging Breaker. Not sure doing what he's doing is an appropriate response.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nimius Ardor

Location: Battling Breaker

"I was hoping you'd say something like that." Nimius swiftly sent a large blast of intense fire, as intense as Kat's plasma, hurling at Breaker. The blast was large enough that it would be difficult to dodge.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Breaker

 

I roll diagonally to flank Nimius, still taking some damage from the fireball, melting the armor on my right side. As I stop at Nimius' left side, I swing horizontally at him with my mace, before stabbing at him with my sword.


bBhcfWO.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nimius Ardor

Location: Battling Breaker

Nimius dodged Breaker's mace, and intercepted his sword with his own. He then emanated an intense wave of fire out of himself, directly at Breaker.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Did any NPC medbots survive the intangibility incident? Drift's going to have a very frustrating experience trying to start a repair bay with no hands.

OOC: A bunch of them did, because that floor was only one up from the ground floor. However, they haven't got back in there yet, because of the way Splint locked it down. He might be able to hit a call button, though, or Mission Control could summon them back in. In fact, let's just do that now.

 

GM NPC ZIB

 

"All medical bay personnel, report to the medical bay immediately for Hero repairs. I repeat, all medical personnel report to the medical bay." 

 

GM NPC MED BOTS (ENTERING)

 

The med bots took one look at Drift and sent an order up the Assembly Tower for a new pair of hands for Drift. With Mr. Makuro occupied, the tower was free - and tooling hands took very little time. One of them scrambled off to fetch the appendages, while others gestured for Drift to sit on a bed so they could examine the stumps for other damage. 

GM NPC JAWBLADE

 

"I'd appreciate it if you would stop holding me like this, then, please. I'm not your mother, you know."

 

GM NPC CORRODER

 

"Help?" Corroder snorted. "I do not need any help, especially from loser heroes like you."

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Anamnesis - Outside Hero Factory.

 

With the hero who'd attacked him apparently deciding not to bother pursuing, Anamnesis dropped down off the edge of the island, and vanished below the water's surface. 

___________________________________________________

 

IC: The Creator - Inside Hero Factory.

 

The being continued down the corridor, eventually coming across what appeared to be an elevator. He stepped inside, trying to make sense of the buttons and where they led to. He wasn't sure where to begin his search for Makuro, but up seemed as good a place as any. 

___________________________________________________

 

IC: Markus Vex - Somewhere In Hero Factory.

 

"So, uh, anyone need backup?" he asked into his comms, unsure of where to go, "Any situation in particular that requires my talents?"

___________________________________________________

 

IC: Sir Reginald Buckley - Above Hero Factory.

 

Keeping his distance from the Brain Master's ship, he fired off another volley of plasma blasts. At this range, his shots wouldn't be even remotely precise, but on a target this size, he hopefully still had a pretty good chance of landing a hit...


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC ZIB

 

"You mean, for a louthmouthed guy who blows things up?" Zib said to Vex. "I'm not sure. Maybe you should take a dropship and go blow that pesky  glob of organic gluck out of the sky for me."

 

OOC: Still waiting on Bliss response to the Brain Master's attack to deal with stuff regarding him. 

 

GM NPC STORMER

 

Stormer powered the clunky dropship back into the atmosphere. "Turn off the shield, Zib." the Alpha leader said. "It's not doing the Factory any good right now." 

 

GM NPC ???

 

The evil villain smirked, reaching over to turn off the shield, only to find that Zib's finger had beaten him to it. Darn. 

 

Stormer would be here any minute now. Yeeeessss...

 

GM NPC MR. MAKURO

 

Mr. Makuro disconnected the protoype from Hero Factory's systems, disassembled it, and shoved in a vault. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Factory.

 

"Works for me," he grinned, turning around and heading back up towards the hero pod hangar. He had a far better idea than simply shooting at the fleshy monster vessel from a dropship...

Edited by Festive Australovenator

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I take issue with the ship somehow immediately finding Focus and then being able to identify him.

 

I also take issue with the fact that Shade is somehow already aware that Focus went rogue; he came into the situation by accident and knows nothing of the struggle that was happening. If anything, he should be assuming that Focus only took the core (versus all of Echo) knowing that the core was all that was needed to revive Echo, and would allow him to protect the remaining civilian worker more.

 

Also, how does Mission Control already know how Echo died?

Edited by Lucina

Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Breaker

 

I jump backwards to avoid damage from the fire, before charging back to Nimius with a horizontal slash and a vertical smash.


bBhcfWO.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, how does Mission Control already know how Echo died?

 

OOC: A signal gets sent to mission control when a hero goes offline. This was also mentioned in Echo's death post:

 

 

In Mission Control, a Hero tracking signal went dark and a small beep informed the gathered mission managers and scientists that a Hero had gone offline.

Oddly enough, in the silence of the room,

They could almost hear it

Echo.


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could information like this be made available in the first post? Because I wasn't aware of this and would have made sure to note IC that Focus was scrambling the signal otherwise - and now the situation has become far more difficult for it.

 

To be clear: my issue isn't with them knowing Echo died, but rather how he died, as that method of gathering information is something I was until now unaware of.


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I think Echo would have already scrambled it already during the Amensis incident when he cut his own live feed to Mission Control there. Echo might have descrambled his own feed without messing with Focus'. Or Focus could have scrambled it before he started IC - he seems like the type to do that and not want Mission Control meddling into his business.

 

If that is acceptable, I can edit Zib's post to reflect that...but Shade also saw that last strike too. I'm sorry, but it doesn't matter - either way, they know. (Echo might have been sending information as well, but I have an IC excuse for him cutting off that feed.)

 

I'm trying to think of where I would have put that information in the first post. I'll look into it. 


The following information has been added to the first post: 

 

------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: All hero characters, unless specifically noted IC, have a feed from their optical sensors to Mission Control. This allows Zib to provide guidance and direction to Hero Characters, track their locations, and contact Zib and Mission Control for help. 

 

Characters can scramble these signals IC if they wish Mission Control not be apprised of a certain event, or if they want to go rogue or off the grid. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Makuhero Skies (Cor Solis)

Bliss sent the Cor Solis into a roll to spin himself out of the laser-fire. The quad-wing assembly reacted appropriately and sent him spiraling off to the side, but he still took a nasty hit through the left side of the cockpit. "Blast," he muttered before sending another pair of rockets towards the Brain Master's ship. He was way off course to get into a hangar now...

 

IC: Alex Drift - Hero Factory Medbay

Drift settled into a bed and waited for his hands to get reattached. The medical droids might run into some issues with the crystallized circuitry, but they should be able to figure something out.

 

IC: Cobra Shard - Hero Factory Villain Storage

Shard arrived on the scene to find an Omega Hero who's name he couldn't remember dueling some sort of multi-armed... thing. A quick inspection from the doorway revealed that the villain who'd mangled Kat earlier had already escaped (after apparently having another go at her and practically melting her to a skeleton) and that most of the criminals they'd had in here were long gone. "I'm not letting this guy escape like the others," Shard said to himself as he began firing ice spikes in Breaker's direction. 


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Markus Vex - Hero Pod Bay.

 

Opening the hatch of the battered pod that he'd used on the last mission, Markus yanked out the near-depleted fuel cells and replaced them with fresh ones, then got to work prepping the pod for his plan...


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: It's fine. I'll just have Focus call in the cavalry.

 

IC: FOCUS [Outside]

 

There was one worker in Hero Factory that Focus still trusted - one that had vouched for him on numerous occasions.

 

One that would soon be in trouble, if the true nature of what Focus had just done got back to Mission Control. Thankfully, he had already scrambled his own signals; if he was lucky, so had Echo, but that third Hero....

 

He opened up a secure communications link between himself and the civilian worker known as "Tina Jones", nudging Sharp; she correctly interpreted his meaning and stopped.

 

"Hello?" a voice asked as the link crackled.

 

"Tina, it's Focus. Are you available? I'm... in a bit of trouble. I need a ship."

 

"You know that the Kestrel isn't ready. They still need to implement the cloaking unit and the autopilot-"

 

"I don't have time," he said, cutting her off. "I'm outside of the front entrance with a technician and under attack from another Hero... and I've got a bad feeling that they're about to bring friends."

 

He could hear her sigh, and her voice was weary when she said, "you've gone rogue."

 

He sighed as well. "I didn't want to. I'll explain everything when you arrive."

 

"Very well," she replied. "Hold tight, Matteo. It'll take me a few moments to get the Kestrel outside."

 

"I'll be waiting."

 

He cut off the feed and backed up until he and sharp were standing back-to-back. His hardlight shield, still active, was large enough to protect both of them on the left; in his right hand, he clutched his energy sword.


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: It also doesn't matter because of this: 

 

GM IC BRAIN MASTER

 

The brain master's ship had been taking severe damage from Cor Solis' and Old Timer's attacks, namely large holes in the hull. The dual being teleported two pods of Destroyers to ease the load on the ship's straining systems. 

 

One of them was close to where Corroder, Jawblade, and Gyro were, heading into Villain Storage.

 

One of them was going through the roof, straight into Mission Control, firing indiscriminately at computers and communication systems all over the place. 

 

GM NPC ZIB

 

Zib ran for his life. "HELP!" he shouted to any Heroes still listening. "The Destroyers, they're here!"


GM NPC MED BOTS

 

The med bots took one look at the crystals covering the Hero's circuits and checked it against his Hero specs. Then they began working on new wiring. 

 

Meanwhile, the hands arrived, so the bots began working on the damaged Hero, getting his hands back on and repairing him for battle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...