Recalled Sets and Pieces

Bonkle

I am unsure of any recalls for sets in my area, but I do know that when I was little,I wanted to get kopaka as my third bionicle set and I thought that I had gotten Kopaka, it turned out to be Gali, but the label was that of Kopaka's and it came with a kopaka poster inside. That was pretty weird, so i ended up getting Lewa, THAN I got Kopaka finally.

The first bionicle set I got was Tahu (I was 3 at the time) than I got Gali, than another Gali, than Lewa, Than finnaly Kopka, than I got Pohatu and Onua at the same time. I made pohatu first, though I didn't really like the et, than I build onua and I fell in love with his set. A while later I got Muaka and Kane-Ra but I never finished them, at least not until years later.

So.... that was 2001 for me in a nutshell.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

As in actual recall due to danger, I think there was only one of those Duplo trucks. Several sets have had production errors though. I remember my Iron Condor from 2007 was packaged with a PearlSilver robot body versus a marbled trans-red and silver one. When I contacted Lego they said maybe 10,000 or so had that issue. Made me feel a little special.

• Upvote 1

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

All Lego sets that have been recalled are listed here. As far as I can tell, it's only those two sets and no others. That said, there are other sets that have been delayed, like the two sets mentioned in the original post, but neither of those two were the subject of a formal consumer recall.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Lesovikk was recalled because all/most sets were missing a piece. Don't know of any other than that, though.

Really? Because mine was fine.

"The Lesovikk set was recalled shortly after its release as many of the sets were missing a piece. The set was released again shortly afterwards with the missing piece included." - http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Lesovikk#Set_Information

You either got lucky, or got him after the new ones were shipped out.

sigbanner.gif