Set Review: 75107 Jango Fett

Jango

The time for the Force to awaken is upon us, and along with the Star Wars Episode VII sets comes some constraction builds of memorable characters from the previous movies. Today we take a look at Jango Fett, DNA-donor for his better-known clone Boba Fett and heavy-hitting antagonist for Attack of the Clones. He's blue, he's dangerous, and he's ready to be posed in many action sequences against the Jedi. Check out the video and text review to see if he deserves a spot in your purchases as The Force Awakens hype grows.

View the full article

This set is really just bulky and unwieldy. The new chestplate really doesn't look great. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't even look twice at these sets...

But sand blue... and those brown Technic bits... what Jango lacks as a set, he makes up for as a parts pack. :D

Jango Fett is one of the cooler Star Wars constractions sets to be in this line. He has a cool color scheme and his pieces look great too. And as the review said, he just looks cool. 

Thanks for the review!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

This set actually looks better than I was expecting. I really like the jetpack and the gun holsters.

If I do end up grabbing this, though, it'll probably just be for the parts. I still have more of an attachment to this version.

Technic is superior.

Anyway, if I had plenty of pieces, I would build my toa of lightning OC using the sand blue pieces. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

This is one of the better $20 figures. It's an excellent parts pack and a stylish model in general. The build looks very powerful. This is one of the sets on my wish list due to all the useful silver metallic parts and new sand blue shells, even though I have little use for the helmet since I don't plan on building a lot of Star Wars MOCs.

Great photos and great review!

• Upvote 1

I agree that this is one of the better of 6.  He actually has a couple functions which are cool. The fact that his pistols attach to his thighs is definitely very, very awesome. The jetpack it also awesome.  My only complaints are the lack of armor on the back of his lower legs and the gappyness between his jetpack and torso.  Even with that said, I still think he is awesome.   

• Upvote 1

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

I really can't see these being $20 sets. $15, maybe. Not $20. No real action features or anything unique. 

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Looks like somebody skipped leg day. Compared to the bulkiness of the torso, the legs look really thin and barebones, especially with that new shell piece on the lower legs. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Eh...I'll just bricklink the unique parts from these 20$ sets. I don't see myself spending that much for few exclusive stuff.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

• 1 month later...