Most unintelligent BIONICLE character?

Who do you think is the dumbest character in terms of intelligence? Whose storyline role indicates they just aren't smart?

Thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion that the Piraka aren't very smart. They all somehow get the exact same idea in their minds, and they think it's a good idea to act on it, without questioning how they all got the same idea.

Vezon can come across as unintelligent, but I think it's probably his insanity impairing his ability to interpret situations correctly. See his exchange with Trinuma about dying horribly without being missed in Destiny War.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Stone Rat, 'nuff said.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I don't even recall learning enough about Airwatcher to truthfully consider him the most unintelligent. Strictly by evidence alone, Krekka was designed to be THE stereotypical idiotic brute. 

Airwatcher's page on BS01 says:

Simply put, he makes Krekka look like a genius of the highest level.

And that's it. We were certainly told he was an idiot, but never really got much of a chance to see him do much of anything besides immediately get REKT. Krekka proved time and time again that we was a moron within actual events of the story. We weren't just told he wasn't smart, we could see it through his actions and words. That's not to say Airwatcher technically isn't less intelligent, but he barely qualifies as a real character to me because of how little we know about him. That's why I didn't bring up a multitude of Rahi either, because obviously a whole lot of them have even less brain power. 

• Upvote 5

Mata Nui.

"What's that?  Someone's plotting to kill me and steal my body?  Well, I had better stop that by pretending that I want these Matoran to be Toa instead of those Matoran, when in reality the reverse is true.  Being an omnipotent magic giant robot, this is clearly the most I could do in light of the circumstances."

• Upvote 18

Mata Nui.

"What's that?  Someone's plotting to kill me and steal my body?  Well, I had better stop that by pretending that I want these Matoran to be Toa instead of those Matoran, when in reality the reverse is true.  Being an omnipotent magic giant robot, this is clearly the most I could do in light of the circumstances."

"Simply put, he makes Krekka look like a genius of the highest class." -The Shadowed One

• Upvote 9

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Vakama
"Let's tell the Toa about all these prophecies about their enemies at the moment they happen instead of telling them beforehand in order to prepare. I'm sure that none of the villages will be destroyed and that the Toa will be prepared anyway."

-Later-

"I'm a terrible leader! I should have warned them!"

• Upvote 5

Vakama

"Let's tell the Toa about all these prophecies about their enemies at the moment they happen instead of telling them beforehand in order to prepare. I'm sure that none of the villages will be destroyed and that the Toa will be prepared anyway."

-Later-

"I'm a terrible leader! I should have warned them!"

In Vakama's defense, he had planned to reveal everything after the Kolhii tournament.

Well Krekka is the obvious answer to me at least. I'd also say that a lot of characters did many stupid things, but that didn't make them stupid overall. What Mata Nui did was ignorant and stupid, but he wasn't dumb. Now if this was an ignorance contest, Mata Nui, hands down. 

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

Well, Mata Nui actually forgot his final job was supposed to be. I mean 100,000 is a long time, but...

What about Gorast? She was manipulated by Teridax badly.

Or Mutran?

"Oh, I'll just harness the energy from this storm..."

*ZAP*

• Upvote 3

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Mata Nui.

I'm pretty sure that was the order of Mata Nui and not the big guy himself.

Mata Nui.

Well I'm sure they helped plant false evidence, but Mata Nui changed the stars in the sky and psychicly infiltrated Teridax's mind -- the Order didn't do that.

Mata Nui.

Well I'm sure they helped plant false evidence, but Mata Nui changed the stars in the sky and psychicly infiltrated Teridax's mind -- the Order didn't do that.

Checked the wiki, you were right.