You know you are too old to play with Bionicles when you are over 18 a

Mocmaker

You know you are too old to play with Bionicles when you are over 18 and...

Kids ask if you are too old to be playing with toys.

You aren't keeping your Bionicles for resale value.

You have or want a room dedicated to only Bionicles.

You have a Bionicle in front of you right now.

You have to hide your Bionicles every time someone comes over.

You are reading this and find many of the above and below matching you.

You have to reply in 5 or more sentences to the phrase: Get a life!

Chuck Norris says so.

You are on this a forum and you're not a moderator or admin.

You're still purchasing new ones for yourself.

You don't tell most of the people you know about your Bionicle collection or when you do they laugh.

The name Gipsy Danger ( you tremble in fear.

You have been on this site for 5-10 years.

You replied to this topic saying there is no such thing as being too old to be playing with Bionicles.

You find yourself complaining about and arguing with me, a 15 year old telling you to get a life.

You think you have a life but in reality you don't.

That is all I have currently, feel free to add to the list! :)

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!  

But you never are too old. You need to get a life if you find that it is nessecary to tell people they are too old for their hobbies.

So with that logic in mind, you're too young to be telling people whether or not they're too old for BIONICLE.

I'm pretty sure this is a game/joke thread similar to "yo 'mama" jokes or "You might be redneck" jokes. A lot of forums have them. :P

Hmm... let me think...

You know you're too old to play with bonkles when you are over 18 and... you obsess over the story and consider yourself the to-go BIONICLE expert;)

Is that right? Am I playing the game correctly? XD

Edited by Tarvaxx

You find yourself complaining about and arguing with me, a 15 year old telling you to get a life.

You think you have a life but in reality you don't.

I could think of oh so many comebacks to these, it wouldn't even be funny. One is:

"Bullies have always told me to get a life, and never has it been in the context of Bionicle, but always in reference to school and doing good things for others. Now I am doing just that, working in an immunology laboratory and being a full time nursing student with a 4.0 GPA, all the while keeping my friends, family, and hobbies close to me. So stop trying to get a response out of others and leave if you really don't like it here. I guess it isn't your thing. Sorry."

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

I recognize your strong feelings on this subject. However, creating a topic such as this one is not expressing them constructively. I can't be 100% sure of your intentions behind this thread, but I am going to close this down because of the following:

"There is no trolling. Trying to force someone into an argument it not allowed."

Baiting others into flaming or arguing is also not allowed, so with that, topic closed.

• Upvote 9