If you could wear any Kanohi, what would it be?

kathy

Kanohi Arthron. I can be a sneaky person, so it's increased hearing ability would be perfect to go with my way of getting info in a stealthy fashion (goes well with acting). Physically, I think it is one of the best kanohi shapes ever created, I'd just remove the little tube-parts like so (physically, the Kanohi Kaulsi and it's power would also be great):

rc_avatar.pngiaredios_kanohi_1.png(my masks, don't take them)

Now for it's symbology. I study the past, be it human or natural. I can feel and hear time's recording waves and ripples moving everywhere I go, as well as hear the echoes. A Mask of Sonar, something that increases hearing and local environmental enlightenment in sub-par conditions, is perfectly symbolic of my specialty.

As for it's power (other than it's hearing powers), I think Stealth (espionage), Spirit (more espionage), Telekinesis (sloth), or Translation (more scholar) would also befitting of me. I tend to be slow, so maybe Speed or Fast Travel (more sloth) would go well too.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 3 weeks later...

I'd probably choose the Calix (although the Kadin comes in at a close second). Performing at the peak of my natural physical abilities would allow me to run faster, jump higher, throw farther, etc. than almost anyone else. How cool would that be?

On the other hand, the power of flight is pretty tempting...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man. I'm thinking Volitak, because it has probably my favorite superpower ever, has an awesome name, and looks pretty cool. For looks, I'll go with my custom split mask, if that's allowed.

Actually, your mask would be plausible. In G1, the eyepieces were add-ons, and not technically part of the mask itself. If that applies to G2, as well, then you could easily have a Mask of Jungle with a scope added onto it.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Mask of Emulation for sure, cause who wouldn't wanna use a Makuta's power against them?

*paper copy of the Toa Code flies by*

Using a Makuta's power against them =/= killing. 

Oh, I was thinking about them emulating the Makuta's Mask powers, which they consider immoral.

It's not because of the Makuta wearing it that makes it Immoral, it's the Mask that the Makuta is wearing, like, say a Makuta was wearing a Kakama, it wouldn't be immoral, but a Crast would be considered Immoral.

Mask of Emulation for sure, cause who wouldn't wanna use a Makuta's power against them?

*paper copy of the Toa Code flies by*

Using a Makuta's power against them =/= killing. 

Oh, I was thinking about them emulating the Makuta's Mask powers, which they consider immoral.

It's not because of the Makuta wearing it that makes it Immoral, it's the Mask that the Makuta is wearing, like, say a Makuta was wearing a Kakama, it wouldn't be immoral, but a Crast would be considered Immoral.

I know. Makuta generally wear the "evil" masks, though.

Oh man. I'm thinking Volitak, because it has probably my favorite superpower ever, has an awesome name, and looks pretty cool. For looks, I'll go with my custom split mask, if that's allowed.

Actually, your mask would be plausible. In G1, the eyepieces were add-ons, and not technically part of the mask itself. If that applies to G2, as well, then you could easily have a Mask of Jungle with a scope added onto it.

I know it's plausible, I was just referring to whether OP included custom masks as well. And remember that the 'official' version of my mask is a half Jungle/half Ice Okoto mask.