More LEGO Dimensions Previews

Hapori Tohu

There's less than a month until LEGO Dimensions is released and the excitement is getting more and more palpable with each day! IGN has put together some great videos about the game recently, so go check out

and
to learn more about the iconic properties that will be featured in the game. There's lots of gameplay and some solid looks at the different mechanics, especially in the Portal levels! This game looks like it's going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to start streaming it on a future Twitch Tuesday!

View the full article

I guess its Superman's fate to go through rings in video games, even in this one. :P

Also, that Portal level sounds like it will be a lot of fun to play. Its really seeing some of stuff you will have to do in the level to pass it.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'm glad that we got to see a glimpse of the world of the LEGO Movie in the first video. I find it interesting that not only do we have Bricksburg, the Old West, Cloud Cuckoo Land, and the Octan Tower, but also Middle Zealand and that underwater region. I also found it rather amusing how Lego Movie Batman kept complaining about the other Batman, such as being all "bendy". :lol:

Too bad this game won't be available for PC, because I don't have any other gaming platform...

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.