Brutaka+Toa Matau+Ehlek for trade/Sale for one master!

Reya

Hi guys!

I have the following sets in used but excellent condition:

-Brutaka

-Ehlek

-Toa Matau (2004)

These sets do not come with instructions or boxes/canisters. I would like to sell or trade these. I am willing to trade all 3 sets for either:

-A sealed Onua, Master of Earth

or

- A sealed Tahu, Master of Fire.

or sell them for $22 (USD)

I do have the canisters for Matau and Ehlek and can include them. However, if it is part of a trade and not a sale, I would ask for additional money to cover a little bit of my shipping as it will go up greatly and not to mention the sets monetary value goes up a little as they become more complete.

I only accept payment through Paypal and cash in Euros (buyer may send money via post at their own risk).  All items are used but are in great condition and come from a smoke free home. I will do my best to make the package as compact as possible to ensure you get a fair shipping price.  I live in Ireland and can send anywhere.

Thanks!

Lego sets are more expensive in Europe than in the US. I am mainly trying to attract US traders with this deal! I think it's a pretty good deal and I am one step closer to completing my Master set without actually spending money on them. :)

I'll drop you a PM. :)