Frost Spider Queen

Toa Chuck

21369795821_a399c8940b.jpg

A powerful beast that lives in the region of ice, the Frost Spider Queen will not hesitate to rip any intruders to shreds with its eight powerful legs and formidable ice powers. Thankfully, it seems to be one of a kind, and rarely wanders outside its chosen territory. Only the most foolish of hunters dare go after this most powerful of prey.

This is my entry for the September Flickr contest.

Gallery

Edited by Toa Chuck
  • Upvote 7

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

Excellent mouth, and in general extremely spider-like. Since the Visorak we have seen plenty of supposed 'spiders' with less than eight legs...

I especially like that little 'crown'. The head does look a little out of proportion - for a real-life spider, that is - but it's minor flaw. I wouldn't even call it a flaw, considering that, with the shells you used, it's the best one could achieve.

Excellent mouth, and in general extremely spider-like. Since the Visorak we have seen plenty of supposed 'spiders' with less than eight legs...

I especially like that little 'crown'. The head does look a little out of proportion - for a real-life spider, that is - but it's minor flaw. I wouldn't even call it a flaw, considering that, with the shells you used, it's the best one could achieve.

Since the Visorak? Go earlier. Since the FIKOU there have been spiders with less than 8 legs. In fact, apart from the fan-designed Silver Chute Spider, there's never been a Bionicle spider with eight legs.

Anyway, gorgeous MOC. Love the face and the color scheme.

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother