Full set of Roboriders + Throwbots/Slizers for trade/sale

Reya

Hi guys!

I have the following sets in used but good condition:

-Item 1: Full set of the original 8 Slizers/Throwbots without instructions or canisters but with alot of extra discs (about 20-30 non duplicates I think)

-Item 2: Millenium Slizer/Throwbot

-Item 3: Full set of 6 Roboriders with additional discs

These sets do not come with instructions or boxes/canisters. I am looking for brand new:

- Lewa, Master of Air

- Gali, Master of Water

I would like to one item for one master. So there are three potential deals out there! The masters need be sent in their original box. The box can be opened to dunk the contents in a smaller box! I am also interested in cash so make an offer! However, if we do a trade, we pay for our own shipping meaning its a better deal to trade. :)

I only accept payment through Paypal and cash in Euros (buyer may send money via post at their own risk).  All items are used but are in great condition and come from a smoke free home. I will do my best to make the package as compact as possible to ensure you get a fair shipping price.  I live in Ireland and can send anywhere.

Thanks!

Edited by Reya

Wait, I'm confused. Do you need the original box or not? You said the box can be opened to dump the contents in a smaller box...so that confused me

I want a new one. Naturally, it is cheaper to open the Master and pour its contents into a smaller box for shipping. I still want the plastic bags inside to be sealed. I do not need the original box sent to me. I do however, want the instructions if possible.

I live in Ireland. Shipping to Australia takes about 2 weeks. I have already acquired all the masters I need and only have the roboriders left. I am willing to sell all six roboriders for about $14 USD if you are interested.

I live in Ireland. Shipping to Australia takes about 2 weeks. I have already acquired all the masters I need and only have the roboriders left. I am willing to sell all six roboriders for about $14 USD if you are interested.

Ah, I was interested in the slizers. Thanks anyway!

• 3 weeks later...