LEGO Dimensions Asks "Who's Got Talent"?

Hapori Tohu

The official LEGO Dimensions YouTube channel has released a

titled "Who's Got Talent?" focused on the voice actors who will be bringing the game's many iconic characters to life. With voice credits including names like Joel McHale, Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Gary Oldman, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Alison Brie, Peter Capaldi, Jenna Coleman, and many more, it's clear that the game developers certainly went out of their way to bring together an all-star cast that can lend the characters a sense of authenticity. Follow the link above or read on to watch the video!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

I've been told america has some, but you can never be sure...

LEGO cares more about Doctor Who than it does Ninjago.

this confuses me because Ninjago got, like, three or four packs in Dimensions and i'm pretty sure DW is still only at two? ?:

None of the Ninjago video games have the same voice actors as the show.

I've been told america has some, but you can never be sure...

LEGO cares more about Doctor Who than it does Ninjago.

this confuses me because Ninjago got, like, three or four packs in Dimensions and i'm pretty sure DW is still only at two? ?:

None of the Ninjago video games have the same voice actors as the show.

That's probably less because Lego doesn't care and more because high-profile actors from licensed themes will net the game more crossover appeal. I'm sure there are more Doctor Who fans who will consider buying the game thanks to the characters being voiced by their actual actors, while conversely, most Ninjago fans would already be considering the game due to being a Lego game in general, authentic voice actors or no authentic voice actors.

Don't get me wrong, I'm bummed that they couldn't get the actual voices too. But from a business perspective, having A-list actors from high-profile licenses is going to do a lot more to expand the game's audience than a few voice actors from one of Lego's own TV series would. It's not so much "not caring about Ninjago" as it is "caring a lot about the game's overall success".

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I like to believe that the following video resembles Lego's idea of ensembling all its actors and actresses for Lego Dimensions:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :P

But still, that is a great list of people involved with this game.

• Upvote 3

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 3 weeks later...