Advice on Buying Spare Parts

BooManChew

Hello BZers,

I bought a milkcrate full of Bionicles at a flea market and I'm working to get them all back together. Most of the figures are nearly complete and only missing a small bit here or there (note: don't store Bionicles in milkcrates...). I'm putting together a list of the part numbers based on the inventory lists and I know I can go to Brinklink to get them if available.

Is this the best place? Any other recommendations? Seems reasonable but just wanted to confirm. I would prefer to use a site that takes PayPal.

Thanks to all,
Steve

Click here to make nothing happen!

aLL yOur BasE arE BeLong tO Me!!

Wow, thanks for the quick replies! I'll workup my list and post it here first. Hopefully I can knock out most of the items then go after the tricker pieces on Bricklink. Most of my parts will be for the Axalara T9, front and rear, as well as the driver.

Thanks again

Still working on my list but going well...like building 30 puzzles at once with no picture!

Apart from the Axalara, so far I have some pretty cool figures...4 of the Toa Mahri (very nearly complete), a Maxilos minus Spinax (sp?), a Toa Lhikan & Kikanolo, Gadunka, Nocturn, a mish mash of Phantoka and Mistika I haven't teased apart, as well as some very early parts figures.

Having fun, stay tuned

Steve