Blaster pieces wearing down

Bonkle

Hello everyone.

Today I was creating a display with some Space figures, and noticed that the black double-barreled guns included with the CMF Galaxy Patrol and Alien Avenger were very loose-fitting in the hands, whereas the dark gray ones included with my Galaxy Squad and ADU figures were fine. Has anyone else noticed anything with their copies, or perhaps anything with black and gray accessories?

My black ones are fine. Once in a while, I get one accessory that's just really loose for no reason other than production error.

That's how I would have written it off, but it was both of my black ones. Perhaps it's just coincidence.

I'd think it was just a bad batch. Like that time we got a bad batch of lime parts for three years. :P

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan
  • Upvote 4

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Did you try swapping the weapons around to ensure that it's the weapons and not the hands themselves? I haven't had any problem with those parts regardless of whether they came from the collectible minifigures or from other sets, but I would expect the hands to undergo more wear than the weapon molds just by the nature of the connection.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Did you try swapping the weapons around to ensure that it's the weapons and not the hands themselves? I haven't had any problem with those parts regardless of whether they came from the collectible minifigures or from other sets, but I would expect the hands to undergo more wear than the weapon molds just by the nature of the connection.

Yes, I did. I mess with my figures from time to time but mostly they just sit in bins.