Come Watch Twitch Tuesday

Hapori Tohu

It's that time of the week again, where we take some time to boot up a LEGO game and stream it on our Twitch Channel for all to watch. We're currently running a poll to let you pick what game we play tonight. The stream will start around 7:30 PM Eastern, but if you follow us on Twitch or Twitter, you'll get a notification exactly when things kick off. I look forward to chatting with you all in the stream!

View the full article

I enjoyed watching this, as always. By the way, since you were wondering how close you are to the end of the game, I'll answer that there are 15 levels in total, and that as of the end of this week's stream, there are now four left to go. The last two are rather short, but the other two are about as long as the most recent levels, so it should be only two more Tuesdays before Story Mode is complete and there's nothing left but to collect all the bonus items and reach 100% completion. (Assuming, of course, the Lego Movie Videogame continues to get the most votes every week like it always has.)

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.