Turaga Nuju G2 Revamp

Hey all, a fair amount of people liked my last moc (an Axonn-like model), so when I bought some more G2 sets a while back, I randomly decided to revamp Turaga Nuju [:P] Random, huh? [:P]

YbpxuwK.png

(And sorry that I can't post the rest of the images directly onto here, they're quite high-res)

Front (Color adjustment) http://i.imgur.com/zMmvdSZ.jpg

"We fight together!" http://i.imgur.com/sOoOWqP.jpg

Dem eyebrows, doe. http://i.imgur.com/7F1gDCW.jpg

Also sorry for the orange-tint, it's because it was sundown at the time of taking the photos [:P]

Let me know what you guys think [;)]

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

cLT23Pz.png

Oh, wow. I'm a fan of G2 revamps of G1 sets, and this is no exception. I might just say that his chest and legs seem a little too bulky, but he's good besides, and I love his staff.

And I can't say I've ever seen or thought of putting those random holes in his mask to good use. Great job!

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

This is fantastic. The only other time I've seen the mask holes used was with one of those 2x1 plates with 1 vertical bar and a couple of transparent 1x1 studs to make an Akaku-esque eyepiece.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Thanks for the nice comments, guys. [:P] I feel like I should be wearing shades, for some reason.. O.o [:P] B)

@bonkle: My only other Turaga is Vakama, and I don't have any 2015 fire sets (Yet [:P]), so I'll probably do someone else next time. I might be a while, because I have to wait for inspiration to come to me, otherwise the mocs end up bog-standard and boring. That, and I have such a crazy job at the moment that I hardly get any daylight, let alone time to build. [:P]

cLT23Pz.png

What if Nuju was a gangster? Imagine him rapping.

Anyway, this does look very nice, good job.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Interesting! I think we all probably thought the original Turaga were too thin, so this is a refreshing way to remake one! :) I like that his staff is relatively small, since it balances out the whole model.  The trans-blue pieces are used in creative ways and they add a nice splash of color to him!