phintos comics 2015

phinto

title.png

PHINTO COMICS    :m_p:  :h:  :i:  :n:  :t:  :m_o:   :6:  :4:  
was an anime version of razor sprite comic phinto is back for more, and a new enemy is at large in BZpower. phinto & friends will save the day... bla-bla-bla! maybe... or something.
WARNING: 14+ age, and hilarious humor & memes! even action! 

crew: (crew cast

intro (Pixar inside out parody)
RAGEQUIT :joys first rage quit! 

holidays
count vemato

cast members introduction
kanini's junk
Takuatherahkshi GS
Dallior GS 
part1  
part2
part3

Dark709+Superkid11 GS double combo!
HUGS~! 

Shorts
neon translucent 

THE BIRTH OF TA-PHINTO 

you cant lift yourself with a matatu eh?

SAGA 1
part1
part2
part3
part4 (Boss)
part5

(1st CHAP: WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE)
part1
part2

part3

part4 

part5 *POLL*

im back... sadness "new"

MORE TO SOON  

((DONT FORGET TO CLICK ON A UP ARROW TO GIVE ME REPUTATION IF YOU LOVE MY COMICS)) :D     

(((UPDATE)))holiday specials 

(((UPDATE)))for now on if you see 2 boxes (RED and BLUE) that can allow you to comment RED or BLUE below.
((you know? like a poll.))they are located in the comics.

(((UPDATE)))we are doing GS for now, we don't know if we had enough PGS but its okay to PM phinto if we are available space.we are doing short comics of GS for now on.

(((update))) its been... a year... I am in a coma for a long time... 

Edited by phinto
  • Upvote 7

I'm reopening the comic forum on this link below

phintodaily.gif 
the ask-along-phinto comic
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  
try my sprites if you like.

Woo hoo! The beautiful comics are back! I noticed you used Wairu without my permission, but I don't technically care about him much anymore, so I'll let it slide. ;)

As usual, I love the anime sprites. They look really cool and definitely show a good range of emotions. Speaking of emotions, your first comic is great! I had no idea emotions could quit and I didn't think Joy would actually get angry. I can't wait to see more!

• Upvote 2

mindeth the cobwebs

Nice comic! Loved the Le-Matoran just sitting there talking to the little girl without even realizing that she had the kraata on her back, and then finally realizing that it was there. He had quite a bit to say to her.

and the TOTORO reference where she is on a rainstorm with totorohk, it was very cute. someone might someday make a fan drawing of them.

and the little girl is a BO-matoran.

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nice to see you're still making those sprites, man! You haven't lost your touch! But what does this have to do with your comic series? Is it some kind of teaser for a Rahkshi attack or something?

just making a new advantrue

Edited by phinto

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

Alright, this is shaping up to be an interesting saga. Rahkshi and mystical crystals make for a nice adventure! I'm looking forward to seeing what's next and how the Rahkshi will be dealt with. The guest appearances of Onipex and Jevik took me by surprise too. Their interactions make them pretty funny to read, so it was a pleasant surprise.

I love how Wairu said he never gets a kiss in the first panel. This guy speaks my mind!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

Ah, Jevik being a fool. Haha. Loved the conversation with Jevik and Oniplex. Looks like those two will make a great team in the future. :P

Edit: Also your comic that got deleted you could change the words said that may have not been that appropriate for the audience.

Edited by Hukster
  • Upvote 1

Ah, Jevik being a fool. Haha. Loved the conversation with Jevik and Oniplex. Looks like those two will make a great team in the future. :P

Edit: Also your comic that got deleted you could change the words said that may have not been that appropriate for the audience.

the new comic has been uploaded.

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

The new comic is seriously impressive. It looks really well made and doesn't have the telltale signs of GIMP usage. As for the story itself, it's exciting. The Rahkshi are breaking in and it's just two Matoran in there, there's a ton of Rahkshi running around, and there's a cliffhanger. Needless to say, I'll definitely be back to see part 3.

To answer the question in the last panel, Onipex and Jevik are either gonna come up with some escape plan on the fly or just get saved by someone who manages to get them away from the village. That's my guess, anyway.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

• 1 month later...

sorry for a wait i need some ideas here

tell everyone about this new comic tonight

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

Nice to see new comics from you again! Not much plot in this one, but I guess you're getting back into the groove. Man, I'd hate to be Onipex and Jevik right now. Those are some seriously dangerous breeds of Rahkshi.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

i made an update

add panels to daily comic.

and animation gif.

Edited by phinto

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

The comic's much better now! I knew you and Wairu would come in eventually, and they didn't disappoint. I also saw the most recent one with the Kaita, and man, was I impressed. All the animated bits were really well-done and they all led up to such an incredible ending. Tricking the Kaita into making it fall was something I'd never dream up even on my best days. Another great job, man!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

The comic's much better now! I knew you and Wairu would come in eventually, and they didn't disappoint. I also saw the most recent one with the Kaita, and man, was I impressed. All the animated bits were really well-done and they all led up to such an incredible ending. Tricking the Kaita into making it fall was something I'd never dream up even on my best days. Another great job, man!

i think i know! make the users interested in my comic by making a MOC real vertion of rahkshi kaita XO

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

i think i know! make the users interested in my comic by making a MOC real vertion of rahkshi kaita XO
Yeah! Build it, post pictures in the MOC forum, and include a link to this topic, telling readers that the Kaita's in the comics! Not a bad idea.
  • Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

Yeah! Build it, post pictures in the MOC forum, and include a link to this topic, telling readers that the Kaita's in the comics! Not a bad idea.

the one problem was that

1. im a comic maker, just because i have parts it didn't mean i have enough parts.

2. i was talking about any of the MOC makers.

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

the one problem was that

1. im a comic maker, just because i have parts it didn't mean i have enough parts.

While you can buy the parts, I'm sure you probably have a tight budget. Having someone else do it would be a good idea. There are plenty of cool MOCers to ask.
  • Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

the one problem was that

While you can buy the parts, I'm sure you probably have a tight budget. Having someone else do it would be a good idea. There are plenty of cool MOCers to ask.

where can we find them? how can we?

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

the one problem was that

where can we find them? how can we?
It's simple; find a MOCer you like and ask him. If he says no, find another and repeat the process. There are tons of people to ask in the MOC forum, so give it a shot.
  • Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

Howdy! These comics are phenomenally funny. The only thing I'd suggest is making some of the dialogue a bit more grammatically correct, but besides that, the humor and action is all here! Good work!

Also, if you're looking for a friendly MOCer to work with, I'd recommend The 1st Shadow or Ghidora131. Both are great MOCers and great guys with a lot of parts. 

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

thanks guys, for you all i uploaded a new comic for a chapter finale.

(it comes with a bonus epilogue)

Edited by phinto

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

I'll definitely give you a thumbs up for your comics! 

You have an interesting comic going on here! Are you hand pixeling every frame? Cause it's coming out really good! 

I'm not usually big on critiquing comics on BZPower anymore, because I think some people over do it and it causes more confusion than anything, BUT I will say try to pay a little more attention to your writing, and make sure to fix any typos. It will make your comics stronger than they already are. :)

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

UPDATE!

a new comic is added to phinto comics,

with new characters, and powers.

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

Seems like I missed a bit. Been busy with some stuff. Haha.

​Anyway, just going to post regarding to the recent comics.

​Really interested to see what is going to happen to the Toa as he seems to be captured by that shadowy figure, will be interesting.
​Poor Takuatherahkshi getting no recognition by the bystanders. Haha. Although doesn't seem like Sonic and his crew is happy with how he looks like. :P

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Seems like I missed a bit. Been busy with some stuff. Haha.

​Anyway, just going to post regarding to the recent comics.

​Really interested to see what is going to happen to the Toa as he seems to be captured by that shadowy figure, will be interesting.

​Poor Takuatherahkshi getting no recognition by the bystanders. Haha. Although doesn't seem like Sonic and his crew is happy with how he looks like. :P

tell everyone about the new comics coming.

and don't forget the http://bzpcomics.wikia.com/ update

Howdy! These comics are phenomenally funny. The only thing I'd suggest is making some of the dialogue a bit more grammatically correct, but besides that, the humor and action is all here! Good work!

Also, if you're looking for a friendly MOCer to work with, I'd recommend The 1st Shadow or Ghidora131. Both are great MOCers and great guys with a lot of parts. 

there is a new comics for you. 1 or 2 more to go I think...

BTW, i am sorry for taking so long to make this, i got alot of stuff and wasting time of everything.

but enjoy some more next time.

also cr*p are not bad words. dont report me okay? its all i ever have i mean you are all doing it sometimes.

Edited by phinto

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

Haha. Well Wairu gets to suffer not having much protection from the rain, guess it sometimes doesn't hurt to bring some stuff around for yourself.

​Seems someone is having a tough time trying to beat me in games I see. :P Guess they'll need better luck next time, haha. And love how Ni-Ni and Dallior were just in the last panel all just unsure what to do, but just listen to me and Wairu go at it.

• Upvote 1

Man, have I been gone a while. Anyway, just read the Dallior comic. Another job well done! Dallior's introduction is certainly unique among other guest introductions, and it's great that the characters are showing more personality. From what I could piece together, Phinto's a bit of a snark, Wairu is quick to anger (nice touch; there's some real-life truth to that), and Hukster is calm and a tad mean. I already know how Kanini is, so I don't need to bring her up. The amount of personality in this comic makes it one of my favorites in this series. Keep it up, man! The comics really benefit from it!

Before I go, two things. Number 1: It's funny that Wairu sucks at video games, considering I usually suffer during multiplayer matches. I don't get that worked up about multiplayer anymore, but when playing a solo game, I will often raise my voice at times. And if the Smash game is Project M, I have multiple ways of winning, unless Hukster's a pro-level player or something. Number 2: When announcing a new comic, you want it to be easily found. Two things you can do are link to it in the post announcing the new comic and put the word "new" next to the link to the latest comic.

That's all for now. See you next time!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs