Pre-mut and pre-ev Krika design

Stroxx

2015_practice073_krika_lores_by_oyee-d99

I'm one of those persons who disappear for a very long time then resurface with shiniez. Please have a sketchy Krika from g1, who is still relatively young and not so mopey. I hope to do some more Makuta, so he wouldn't be lonely. Also might continue some left behind comix stuff before things get intense in senior year.

As always comments, and CC are welcome and make me happy! =)

• Upvote 5

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

Gorgeous work. I love the shading, and the sketchiness lends itself well to the lanky, alien design. Shoutout to backwards Sangheili knees. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Is this Krika before the hastened evolution of all Makuta bodies? Because that would explain the fleshy bits.   Never mind, read the title and topic description.

This is really good, has a detailed comicbook feel what with the shading and sketchiness. Next thing you know, Krika will be aiding Batman in fighting the Court of Owls. :P  Only thing weird in my opinion is the organic mouth: What up with that?

whats+up+with+that.gif

Anyway, I look forward to seeing your other doodles (please let it be Antroz).

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Oooh, schnazzy.

*eyebrow wriggle* Thank you!

Gorgeous work. I love the shading, and the sketchiness lends itself well to the lanky, alien design. Shoutout to backwards Sangheili knees. 

Thanks! Sketchiness is a thing that has been stubbornly with me for decades, we know eachother's gigs.

I'm not really familiar with Halo, but I really like those aliens. Overzealous, digitrade aliens always end up on my top list. XD

Is this Krika before the hastened evolution of all Makuta bodies? Because that would explain the fleshy bits.   Never mind, read the title and topic description.

This is really good, has a detailed comicbook feel what with the shading and sketchiness. Next thing you know, Krika will be aiding Batman in fighting the Court of Owls. :P  Only thing weird in my opinion is the organic mouth: What up with that?

whats+up+with+that.gif

Anyway, I look forward to seeing your other doodles (please let it be Antroz).

Ahaha, I can totally see that. XD To answer the question: I like lips. Lips are awesome. It was also a design choice I made for my Bonkle fan comic years ago (see link in sig), so there is that too. Wich was also spurred by my preferrence for lips.

Antroz is a cool cat. I like him.

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)