Bricktober 2015 Sets Unveiled

Hapori Tohu

Every October, Toys R Us stores have exclusive micro-town sets to give away with LEGO purchases. This year's sets have surfaced, and The Brick Fan has pictures. A hotel, bakery, and more will be available in October, one during each week. Usually they come free with a $75 LEGO purchase, but should be available individually for $20 as well. These are designed to be modular and will connect with each other for a nice town strip. This sounds like a reason to get a few more sets, or start your holiday shopping early.

View the full article

• Upvote 1

A Toys R Us store set? Somehow, that surprises me yet also it doesn't. It makes me wonder why we haven't seen a set like this from the store before. 

But anyways, out of all of these, the hotel is my favorite. I really like how it looks.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

A Toys R Us store set? Somehow, that surprises me yet also it doesn't. It makes me wonder why we haven't seen a set like from the store before. 

Well, we haven't seen one at this scale, but the Toys R Us City Truck set from 2010 featured a minifigure-scale Toys R Us.

I think the train station looks particularly nice myself, but I'm not too interested in getting these. I'm more curious about whether Toys R Us might be any exclusive polybags this year like last year's Rocket Raccoon and Dareth vs. Nindroid sets.

Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 1