Looking For 3D Model Of Hau

tourmalinex

Well, there's three options here. One, you can get in contact with the seller (I swear he's a member of BZP, or maybe it was Deviantart...) and ask about it. My guess is if he isn't selling it in steel, it's because the model doesn't meet the requirements for printing in steel, so it might require a massive rework. Of course, I could be wrong, and he might put steel up for you.

Option two is that you hire on a 3D modeller to make you one, which based on my experience here, isn't likely, especially for free.

Option three, the cheapest and most foolproof method, is to learn 3D modelling yourself and make it. With the mask already in production, it would be far easier than making a completely new mask.

Also, is this really the best place for this topic? General Art is usually for showcasing your own creations, not asking for someone else to make something.

Designing for 3D printing is all about scaling. You just need to make sure your modeling software is set to Metric units (which work better for Lego parts), and then make sure the pin is the right size and the mask is tall/wide enough to clear a head. If you get model the Hau well enough, that last part shouldn't be a problem.

Designing for 3D printing is all about scaling. You just need to make sure your modeling software is set to Metric units (which work better for Lego parts), and then make sure the pin is the right size and the mask is tall/wide enough to clear a head. If you get model the Hau well enough, that last part shouldn't be a problem.

Ok when the modeling is done would you be willing to look at, just to see if we did not make am

mistake before we send it for for a test print, we plan to make the 3d model in blender and make

available to everyone when its done.

Sure, I could do that. Just be sure to check the material requirements for printing in steel. It might require a certain wall thickness you'll need to take into account.

And send a message to mingles to make sure his model won't work. It would be a shame to put all that work in if you didn't need to.

Sure, I could do that. Just be sure to check the material requirements for printing in steel. It might require a certain wall thickness you'll need to take into account.

And send a message to mingles to make sure his model won't work. It would be a shame to put all that work in if you didn't need to.

I sent him a message about the mask, wating for reply