BBC Contest #70 Results!

Black Six

BBC Contest #70: Everything is Constraction! Results!

1. Metalbeard by Dina Saruyama (24 votes)

2. (tie) Metalbeard by Sparkytron (22 votes)

2. (tie) Micromanager by CeziuM (22 votes)

4. Laser Shark by Miras the Omniscient (16 votes)

5. (tie) Commencing Micro-Management by Rahkshi Lalonde (8 votes)

5. (tie) President Business by Nescent (8 votes)

For winning first place, Dina Saruyama will receive 70789 Tahu - Master of Fire and 70783 Protector of Fire. For winning second place (and their preliminary poll), Sparkytron will receive 70790 Lord of Skull Spiders and 70781 Protector of Earth. For winning second place, CeziuM will receive a 70787 Onua - Master of Earth. Thanks to LEGO for the prizes! All three will also receive two 30280 The Piece of Resistance polybags! All of the finalists will receive a New York Comic Con Bionicle 2015 t-shirt.

Apologies for the delay in posting this, life has gotten quite busy lately. Tardiness aside, it was a lot of fun seeing people interpret LEGO Movie characters in constraction form and the entries were all awesome! The public at BrickFair loved seeing Metalbeard and all of the others on display. Congratulations to all of the finalists and thanks to everyone who entered. There's still a few more days to enter the current Flickr contest, so don't forget about that, and the next BBC Contest is already being planned. See you next time!

• Upvote 4

That is surprising, I thought the Micromanager would take the lead. Oh well, good game to all of you, even though I didn't enter this one. :P

Edited by Brickobotface

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P