What If comic

tourmalinex

This is my first comic and its comes in 3 parts.

This comic deals with what if the Toa failed and new universe was created.

However none of the original Toa star in this comic this is a universe without them.  

Tempus - Part One

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Tempus - Part Two

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Tempus -  Three - The End

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20

Page 21

Page 22

Page 23

Page 24

Page 25

Page 26

Edited by tourmalinex
  • Upvote 2

Nope, still not available to the public. You might have to either give us a direct link to a picture, or wait for over a month

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Nice job! :) This must have taken a lot of work.  So far my favorite part is the variety of backgrounds you've used. It's cool to see Bionicle figures in those places.

I liked how I recognized some of the characters (Gali Nuva with a Pakari, a Rahkshi), but I had a little bit of a hard time following the original plot. But I'm guessing it will be easier to understand with the addition of future issues. :) Then again, I stopped following Bionicle when its story became too confusing, so maybe I'm not the best person to comment on that. :P

Thanks for posting!

Must of made the worst comic in the multiverse! 

Hey! Don't be discouraged when you don't get comments. :) No comments doesn't equal bad comics. I have seen some very bad comic series that got lots of comments. 

I didn't read through every part of the comic, but from what I saw, these are really awesome! I like how you took real pictures and cartoonified them! It's a nice effect that I haven't seen much of before. I also really like the effects you added. Most of them looked pretty clean, and they weren't randomly placed. :) Great work!

-Rez

Must of made the worst comic in the multiverse! 

Hey! Don't be discouraged when you don't get comments. :) No comments doesn't equal bad comics. I have seen some very bad comic series that got lots of comments. 

I didn't read through every part of the comic, but from what I saw, these are really awesome! I like how you took real pictures and cartoonified them! It's a nice effect that I haven't seen much of before. I also really like the effects you added. Most of them looked pretty clean, and they weren't randomly placed. :) Great work!

-Rez

Thank you, I think that the way my comic presents itself is the problem ,if people where able to read it like a real comic they would enjoy it more.   

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job! :) I liked the incorporation of Suvas into the plot and the MOC using a Bohrok head, and the backgrounds are still one of the best parts!

I think that the plot is good, but remember that it's not as easy for us to relate to something where we don't know any of the characters as to something based on the regular Bionicle storyline.  I think this is cool and you should make whatever comics you want to, but I'll still suggest that you could probably make some really cool comics just using the regular Bionicle characters and those backgrounds! :) The great thing about something like Bionicle is that its story is open-ended enough that there's always room for fans to write new storylines that don't conflict with the main one and fit right in!  As long as you can figure out a plot that's entertaining and believable, it works.

Nice work and thanks for posting! :)