• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Center of Everywhere

Sonic Mega Man Matoran in one place

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#41 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 12:52 PM

Fresh new comic! Comic 2: Disembodied voices.Also, next "comic" will be the character sheet. This will also serve to introduce Pirok to everybody here at the Center of Everywhere!

Edited by King Joe, Dec 10 2011 - 12:53 PM.

#42 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 12:54 PM

Hmm...I am feeling neglected...XP~Ptoly

banner.png

Enjoy.

#43 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 12:58 PM

Pirok really should get glasses at some point. :P EDIT: BTW, I've noticed this: Almost all the characters have green eyes. What's up with that? (I actually don't have green eyes in real life. My eyes are blue)

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Dec 11 2011 - 03:07 PM.

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#44 Offline DragonofWind

DragonofWind
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 19 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2011 - 05:08 PM

I finaly found my way here! Yay! I don't know if this has already been asked (I skipped all the posts because it was taking to long) but are you going to feature that girl charachter you promised elsewhere? (Not Zero, but an actual girl.)

#45 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2011 - 05:35 PM

I finaly found my way here! Yay! I don't know if this has already been asked (I skipped all the posts because it was taking to long) but are you going to feature that girl charachter you promised elsewhere? (Not Zero, but an actual girl.)

I forgot about that....Let's make it a definite maybe.

#46 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2011 - 01:06 PM

I forgot about that....Let's make it a definite maybe.

As I always say:First things first.But not necessarily in that order. :PAny idea when the next comic is coming?

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#47 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2011 - 01:22 PM

Character sheet is next. It's coming when I hear back from Comrade_Colonol.

#48 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2011 - 01:35 PM

Comrade_Colonol, if he doesn't hear back from you soon I'll make you my nemesis.No pressure. :evilbiggrin:

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#49 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2011 - 04:49 PM

Uuuuuh.........I have an excuse! I have orchestra concert tonight, and BF3 has it's first update today...I'll try to get it soon.~Ptoly

banner.png

Enjoy.

#50 Offline DragonofWind

DragonofWind
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 19 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2011 - 03:33 PM

Hello, it has now been about four days since anything has been said here. I was wondering how many non-user characters you have?

#51 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2011 - 04:14 PM

Hello, it has now been about four days since anything has been said here. I was wondering how many non-user characters you have?

Not many.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#52 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2011 - 05:01 PM

I have quite a few.You'll get to see MOST of them when the character sheet gets up. Just as soon as SOMEBODY <looks at="" comrade_colonel=""> gets a personality profile back to me.In the meantime....COMIC!Comic 3: Dreaming

#53 Offline Hordaki

Hordaki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 286 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2011 - 06:14 PM

Let this be a lesson unto you, King Joe. Everything you read online is true. I know because I read it online somewhere. :P

#54 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2011 - 10:40 PM

I can't wait to see the sets :DYou shall not pass!:P I can remove the other arm if you're still not sure if your dreaming X)~Ptoly

banner.png

Enjoy.

#55 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2011 - 11:23 AM

I can't wait to see the sets :biggrin:You shall not pass! :P I can remove the other arm if you're still not sure if your dreaming X)~Ptoly

Unless you get back to him, I will throw tiny explosive trophies at you! GET BACK TO HIM, OR I WILL MAKE A PERSONAL APPEAL TO HAVE YOU REMOVED FROM THE PGS LIST! I gave him an award. Awards give one power.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#56 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2011 - 03:45 PM

I can't wait to see the sets :biggrin:You shall not pass! :P I can remove the other arm if you're still not sure if your dreaming X)~Ptoly

Unless you get back to him, I will throw tiny explosive trophies at you! GET BACK TO HIM, OR I WILL MAKE A PERSONAL APPEAL TO HAVE YOU REMOVED FROM THE PGS LIST! I gave him an award. Awards give one power.

I sure hope you're joking...Cuz he's staying. I think.

#57 Offline Crazy-Lihkan38

Crazy-Lihkan38
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 350 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2011 - 09:10 PM

I like 'em! It'd be interesting if you invaded another dimension, or if another invaded yours! Just a thought. Keep up the good work!-CL38

Posted Image

I'm back! -CL38

#58 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2011 - 12:46 AM

I like 'em! It'd be interesting if you invaded another dimension, or if another invaded yours! Just a thought. Keep up the good work!-CL38

Oh, do not worry, the dimension hopping will come soon. I'm also thinking of starting something I saw in another comic. What would you guys think if we had sort of a Dimensional Heroes for Hire type of thing, where a group of characters (My choice) goes to help out A situation in another dimension that is PMed me by you the readers? It wouldn't be a game, as I would completely control how it came out. The PM would be in the form of a letter/email from someone in that dimension that needs help and is willing to pay. It's more like giving me ideas for side-arcs for free.On another related note, Comrade_Colonel finally got back to me, so I can finish the character sheet. It may be up tomorrow, maybe not.

#59 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2011 - 03:39 PM

Well lookey what we have here!It appears to be a character sheet!This is the place to check up on the personalities of the various characters in The Center of Everywhere.Sheet!

#60 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2011 - 06:32 PM

Awesome! Glad it's up now, no thanks to me XD Soupcnight eh? Sounds vary vary intarastin~Ptoly

banner.png

Enjoy.

#61 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,740 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2011 - 01:17 AM

Well lookey what we have here!It appears to be a character sheet!This is the place to check up on the personalities of the various characters in The Center of Everywhere.Sheet!

You should post that on the front page! Anyway, you got my personality right again! And what do you mean about asking MegaMan about my job? <_< :sly: :plain: http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/mad.gif :???: :confused: http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/sneaky2.gif

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#62 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2011 - 01:59 PM

So your saying that Pony Hank wants to have a giant raze party in the center of everywhere that will destroy the place? I call being DJ XP~Ptoly

banner.png

Enjoy.

#63 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2011 - 03:08 PM

Seems I'm probably the sanest person there.But by no means the most intelligent. :P

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#64 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,740 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2011 - 02:48 PM

Seems I'm probably the sanest person there.But by no means the most intelligent. :P

You seem pretty sane to me.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#65 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 03:46 AM

You seem pretty sane to me.

It's not based off me me, but comic me. Have you read my comics? You should. The main reason they're funny is because the main character is an insufferable cool dude.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#66 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 10:45 AM

Thats how it usually is, most characters are not strongly based off the author...except maybe in my case, just ask anyone who knows me, they'll probably agree that im a bit of a lunatic :DJoe, wheres the comics man? (no pressure)~Ptoly

banner.png

Enjoy.

#67 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 11:02 AM

Grammar.Anyhow, I know that, but the comics often have someone who's ACTUALLY based off them.The latter being incredibly intelligent, the former being some kinda invincible hero.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#68 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 11:06 AM

Yeah, good point.Can't wait to see more Joe!Sorry, I had an apperance change, so that might hinder his output for a bit :/But yeah, wheres the comics bro!?~Ptoly

Edited by -Windrider-, Dec 31 2011 - 12:33 AM.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#69 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 12:24 AM

Sorry, I had an apperance change, so that might hinder his output for a bit :/But yeah, wheres the comics bro!?~Ptoly

They're coming. Your appearance change should not hinder production, it's just finding time. I should have one maybe perhaps tomorrow. Maybe.And remember not to double post.

#70 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 06:32 AM

You had double possibles.It doesn't work quite as well as double negatives, though...I can't believe you aren't making any new comics 'til next year! :o(BTW, King Joe, why you no comment on the S4 preview? :()EDIT: You're on page two now. If only there wasn't a rule against double-posting...

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran, Jan 03 2012 - 04:04 PM.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#71 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2012 - 01:16 PM

Okay, okay OKAY!I made you a comic. It's the start of a new arc, so hopefully I will get a few more out instead of leaving them. Also, it's my first comic of the new year, and my 1 year Vahi is coming up soon, so I've got something planned for that. (Hint: It rhymes with "tronic clashback")Comic 4: Outdated.

#72 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2012 - 04:13 PM

Cronic flashback....maybe? :P~Ro

banner.png

Enjoy.

#73 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2012 - 05:23 PM

Cronic flashback....maybe? :P~Ro

You're a c and an r away from the answer, but let's not make it a game. What did you think of the comic?

#74 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2012 - 06:43 PM

Over all, it was decent, the joke was really funny, but the speech bubbles and lack of your PGS's makes it not asgood as it could be, have you tried using gimp for the text instead of bubbles?Overall though it was pretty good.~Ro

banner.png

Enjoy.

#75 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,740 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2012 - 08:24 PM

How'd you get the PONG screenshot?

spc_logo.png

#76 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2012 - 10:59 PM

How'd you get the PONG screenshot?

YAY GOOGLE!!!Also, it wouldnt be too hard to fabricate one as well.

#77 Offline DragonofWind

DragonofWind
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 19 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2012 - 09:44 PM

Could the hint possibly be... Ironic Flashback? I don't know, but I guess we'll see.

Edited by DragonofWind, Jan 11 2012 - 09:44 PM.

#78 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2012 - 11:09 AM

Welcome Cravix (BZP username Silver the Hedgehog) to the PGS list! He will be added to the character sheet once I get the answers to some questions from him.

Could the hint possibly be... Ironic Flashback? I don't know, but I guess we'll see.

Nope. Here, try this on for size: It rhymes with Bonic the Redgehog Clashback.

#79 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2012 - 11:47 AM

I knew it was 'Sonic Flashback' but my post disappeared. :(Anyhow, it had Pong, it had videogames, only one thing was missing: Clue: What do you get if you put 'pie' and 'rock' together?

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#80 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2012 - 12:38 PM

I knew it was 'Sonic Flashback' but my post disappeared. :(Anyhow, it had Pong, it had videogames, only one thing was missing: Clue: What do you get if you put 'pie' and 'rock' together?

Rocky Road Pie? :PJust kidding, my PGSes will show up in this arc very soon... very soon indeed. MUAHAHAHAHAerm, sorry.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users