Bionicle Speed Racers

fishers64

END OF ROUND 5 CHALLENGE MODE

Dr. Medic and Lucina were unexpectedly finding themselves in the Drifts. Lucina was finding herself much faster - it seemed that she had come prepared for raging blizzards - at least, more prepared than Dr. Medic. 

Dr. Medic vs. Lucina: Lucina is the winner!

Pulse and Toa Kapura found themselves back in the Paracosmos Cavern of Doom. The Cavern's evil mechanisms attempted to shove Pulse into a bowl of chronoseurum - but his Kanohi Hau shielded him from that miserable fate. Likewise, Kapura's Hau destroyed an eyebrow mechanism. 

It seemed that luck was still on the side of practicing though - practicing for Water, Fire, and Stone, that is.

Pulse vs. Toa Kapura: Toa Kapura is the winner!

Ghidora and Pulse went to the Ancient City, 
And encountered the Spider Lord, 
Ghidora drove right on by him,
Pulse was not so fortunate, 

To have, his vehicle under control, 
Since he had to fight him, 
He was left behind. 

Ghidora vs. Pulse: Ghidora is the winner!

And FF dragged Luroka into the Drifts. I don't have to tell you how that ended. 

FF vs. Luroka: FF the Forgotten is the winner!

Except I did it anyway.  

And obligatory...

Luroka vs. Lucina: Lucina is the winner!

It was in the Paracosmos Cavern of Doom. That track is living up to its name, wouldn't you agree?

Meanwhile, Lucina decided to meet FF by the Rolling Ocean. Lucina was really trying not to think about Luroka the entire time, but I guess she was distracted enough to let FF pull ahead. 

Lucina vs. FF: FF is the winner!

Then Lucina and Toa Kapura were left to struggle through the Jungle Bog. It appeared that Lucina's previous expierience getting beaten on this track served her enough to eke out a victory. 

Toa Kapura vs. Lucina: Lucina is the winner!

Lewa the Soaring Champion faced down xccj in the middle of the desert. His rugged bicycle clearly carried the day. 

Lewa the Soaring Champion vs. xccj: Lewa is the winner!

And xccj and FF, 
Went to the Ancient City,
The Spider Lord was waiting, 
Not quite so awesomesauce, 
For in knocking over FF's bike,
Was nothing but a LoSS.

xccj vs. FF: xccj is the winner!

And with that, I fell asleep at my desk, only to find that BZPower had crashed. 

Again. 

BEGIN ROUND 6 RACING HEAT

The following people may vote for the track for next round's racing heat:

Lucina
ToaK
Ghidora
FF
Lewa
xccj

The following tracks are available: 

The Lava Cavern
The Rolling Ocean
The Jungle Bog
The Sandy Stone Track
The Underground
The Drifts
The Ancient City
The Paracosmos Cavern of Doom

You have 24 hours to vote. No vote switching allowed. Go!

Edited by fishers64

END OF ROUND 6 RACING HEAT

The questionable authority of the RNG was called in to settle the vote between the Drifts and the Ancient City. Unfortunately for me, the Drifts were selected, which meant I never really got to show off the track in a racing heat, but I suppose it wasn't all too different from the challenge modes I did get to show. 

Unfortunately for everyone else, the choice of the Drifts was a good one for Ghidora, Lucina, and FF - and Lucina probably selected that track in the relative hopes of securing victory, leaving us with an epic runoff to behold. But FF's Shard Bike was better prepared for the icey weather, leaving the Vroom Vroom and Ghidora's uncle's car in the cold. 

End of Round 6: FF is the winner!

:winner: END OF RACE #1: LUROKA IS THE WINNER! :winner:

Fun. 

INTERMISSION/ROUND 0: 

And with that, signups for Race #2 are now open, and will be open for 48 hours. Invite all your friends, enemies, acquaintances you would like to examine in a shamelessly competitive environment, people you wish to humiliate by beating them, and anyone else you think might benefit from playing. :P

You may also use this time slot to make comments and suggestions concerning the last race and how it could be improved, which I will consider before beginning the new racing set. And yes, I know there were timing issues with this last one - I will make every effort to improve my punctuality. 

For those who played the last race, you may use your car from the last race (simply post saying something to that effect), or post a new profile with new stats. New players are welcome - simply post your profile as outlined in the first post, and you'll be good to go.  No other reading of this topic is required. 

I REQUIRE FOUR PLAYERS FOR THE FIRST ROUND TO BEGIN. THE MORE THE MERRIER - THERE IS NO MAXIMUM! Please ask any questions you may have!

ROUND 1 BEGINS IN 48 HOURS FROM THE TIME AT THE TOP OF THIS POST, WEATHER PERMITTING! You are allowed to enter until the moment my post starting Round 1 hits the server.

Post them profiles! Go!

PLAYER LIST (RACE #2)

1. Lucina, with the Outrealm Bike!

2. Pumpress Sumira, with Dragon's Wrath!

3. FF the Forgotten, with the Sacred Segway!

4. Pulse, with the The Skull Segway Steed Abomination!

5. Arnold Schwarzenegger, with the Terminator!

6. Neo Shadow Vezon, with the Archeron Automation! 

7. Makuta Luroka, with the Kuan Wagon!

8. Toa Kapura, with the Spaceship Kapura!

9. Dr. Medic, with the Blizzard Charger!

Edited by fishers64

Hmmm... The Skull Segway failed me for the last few rounds. Time for something new, something different, something so 'beautiful' you'll all want to 'admire' it instead of racing!

I INTRODUCE... I INTRODUUUCCEEE...

THE SKULL-STEED-SEGWAY ABOMINATION!

Fire: 6

Water: 1

Stone: 6

Jungle: 5

Ice:  1

Earth: 2

Imagine the most beautiful skeletal segway you ever laid your eyes on. Now, imagine FOUR of them, as legs. Now imagine skeletal horse's body, and a skeletal head of a horse upon that body... a skeletal horse... with segways... FOR LEEEGGGGGGS!

This can't possibly be a horrible idea! Featuring greater fire, stone, and jungle resistance at the cost of water and ice, because wheels don't go great on ice or deep water, while still having exactly the same capabilities on Earth! Because, the Skull Segway's failure taught me... Four Segways  and a Horse are better than one.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Imagine the most beautiful skeletal segway you ever laid your eyes on. Now, imagine FOUR of them, as legs. Now imagine skeletal horse's body, and a skeletal head of a horse upon that body... a skeletal horse... with segways... FOR LEEEGGGGGGS!

This can't possibly be a horrible idea! Featuring greater fire, stone, and jungle resistance at the cost of water and ice, because wheels don't go great on ice or deep water, while still having exactly the same capabilities on Earth! Because, the Skull Segway's failure taught me... Four Segways  and a Horse are better than one.

And mines just a dragon

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

I shall be keeping the Erebus Embodiment, but roboticized and renamed to the Acheron Automaton. This shall hopefully prevent the beast from turning on me again. I've also re-painted it black, because white really doesn't suit me.

Water: 1
Stone: 5
Jungle: 2
Ice: 2
Earth: 5

Shadows: 65536

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Can we see a full ranking list of Race 1?

The Starship Kapura

Ice: 5

Water: 4

Earth: 2

Stone: 2

Air: 2

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

All added. Seems that we haven't learned too much from the first race, hmm.

Can we see a full ranking list of Race 1?

Pulse: 1
Lucina: 1
FF the Forgotten: 1
Toa Kapura: 1
Makuta Luroka: 2

Everyone else: 0

*headbang* Also, we have two ALL NEW secret tracks coming for this round, if you're still on the fence about joining the show. :) Remind or. 

Edited by fishers64

END OF ROUND 0

The first contestant to return was Lucina, bringing a much more rugged Outrealm Bike better suited to this sort of thing.

Unfortunately it was overshadowed by a dragon that flew in next to it. Riding it, Pumpress Sumira smiled down at the biker next to her, causing the shapeswitcher to assume Voltex form briefly and return a glare.

FF the Forgotten had not apparently learned from Pulse's bad life choices last round, because he was riding a Segway. This one had some sort of energy crackling through it, and it was apparently composed of holy relics. I was willing to bet that was a load of bunk, but whatever.

And Pulse...had not learned from his own bad life choices, because he was driving - er, riding - something that looked like a kid's riding horse made of Segways and Spiders. I would have laughed...if I wasn't terrified.

It was then that Arnold Schwarzenegger rode up on the Terminator, wearing his trademark coat, sunglasses and surly expression. The crowd cheered and whistled.

Then Neo ShadowVezon rode up on what looked like a spindly beast covered in metal plates. The Acheron Abomination was almost as bad as Pulse's thing - it seemed that monsters were quite a thing this race.

Meanwhile, Makuta Luroka drove up in the exact same car that he had used last round, grinning confidently. I was starting to get the feeling that his confidence might not be misplaced.

Overhead, the Starship Kapura came in for a smooth landing. This produced a number of oohs and ahs from the crowd, and I grinned - I couldn't wait to see how that vehicle fared.

Dr. Medic drove up in his Blizzard Charger to complete the lineup.

And then Rylinth Anderfel glided in on a hoverbike named after a bird at the very last minute, setting it down on the money. 

BEGIN ROUND 1 CHALLENGE MODE

To continue, post the name of the member you would like to challenge below. You have 24 hours to do so. Go!