Help Identify Non-Lego Figure

BooManChew

It looks like an MOC, tbh.

To my knowledge, Megabloks has never dipped its toes into the "buildable figurine" market.

Yeah they have. I have several old megablock spiderman figures with brittler sockets and less system cross compatibility than old bionicle.

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

It looks like an MOC, tbh.

To my knowledge, Megabloks has never dipped its toes into the "buildable figurine" market.

They have, repeatedly, all the way back to 2000 (or before) with their "Blok Bots".

I can't find anything about what this is, but it does use Mega Bloks pieces, so you're right about that.  Maybe if you look for mold dates on the unique pieces like the head or weapon that can help narrow things down.

OpAXNpl.jpg

Yeah, we have some of the Blok Bots...kinda cool but tough to keep together, never a fave. The pieces on the legs of this one all say Mega Bloks, didn't looks too close otherwise but it fits the bill for sure.

I'll look for mold details, good call, I know the chest piece had some numbers on the back. Would you then search on the part number and hope to find the set ID? Not sure if Mega Bloks fans are as sophisticated as Bionicle folk

Thanks,
Steve

Click here to make nothing happen!

aLL yOur BasE arE BeLong tO Me!!