Review: Independence

Bonkle

Bonkle, on 26 Sept 2015 - 5:58 PM, said:snapback.png

"YOU CLUMSY FOOL, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" the forgemaster shouted, just barely louder than the noise.

That'd be my reaction in real life also. Anyways, I love where this is going and I hope this story goes along swimmingly! You've portrayed my character great so far! Keep up the good work!

Now I have posted my comment in the correct topic. It got a bit messed up, but oh well.

Edited by The Tokytot
  • Upvote 1

ALL HAIL CORN GUY

Series_17_Corn_Guy__71188.1493474740.500

So Ghiddy and I showed up just in time? Sometimes I wonder how I got paired with that maniac. Maybe it's because of the taco plate incident? Perhaps...

• Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Very nice, very nice, yes... I wouldn't call myself a natural leader, so to speak. I'm more of the brilliant manipulator who offers up suggestions and points the true leaders in the right direction. :P

Then again, this is a different dimension, so maybe I'm not the same me. :P

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

So Ghiddy and I showed up just in time? Sometimes I wonder how I got paired with that maniac. Maybe it's because of the taco plate incident? Perhaps...

Well, for simplicity's sake, everyone is part of the six main elements, so Ghiddy, who was part of the "awesome" element, joins Ice. I wanted you both to show up at the same time because you signed up around the same time.

Very nice, very nice, yes... I wouldn't call myself a natural leader, so to speak. I'm more of the brilliant manipulator who offers up suggestions and points the true leaders in the right direction. :P

Then again, this is a different dimension, so maybe I'm not the same me. :P

Someone needs to be the leader, and you do all the work for the Kanohi Force. :P

The next chapter will introduce Arzaki, Tahu, and Durahk. I'm going to start toning down the introductions and just have characters show up, giving me a greater focus on action and plot.

Going with the "meme" that Ghidora started...

0/10 needs more Arzaki

In all seriousness, though, I'm liking it so far.

• Upvote 1

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Three letter combination representing "Petewa" how would that go? P2A would be pronounced 'pee too ay', but I can't think of any closer.

No introduction for you, no number for you. :P  You will just show up.

That's what headcanoning's for.

I've figured it out. M'number's probably d5.

(Do note, I'm joking)

Edited by Petewa

he tripped and fell.

What? What? I'd never do that...yeah, that's totally uncharacteristic of me. [/sarcasm]

Irrie slammed his fist on the detonator and the tower erupted in fire and smoke.

Great, so I die in the same chapter I'm introduced.

Not much later, Petewa awoke with a throbbing pain in his chest. He was pinned under a girder, with shrapnel puncturing his armor in various places. He couldn't help but smile. He was injured, but alive. And the plan had worked. He fell out of consciousness again as some of the others were dragged of by guards.

Oh, why'm I under a girdle?

he tripped and fell.

What? What? I'd never do that...yeah, that's totally uncharacteristic of me. [/sarcasm]

Irrie slammed his fist on the detonator and the tower erupted in fire and smoke.

Great, so I die in the same chapter I'm introduced.

Not much later, Petewa awoke with a throbbing pain in his chest. He was pinned under a girder, with shrapnel puncturing his armor in various places. He couldn't help but smile. He was injured, but alive. And the plan had worked. He fell out of consciousness again as some of the others were dragged of by guards.

Oh, why'm I under a girdle?

The tower is a fairly normal structure at the base, with several levels. The nit gets thinner and eventually becomes spindly, unfinished girders, similar to those seen in the Toy Story Trash Compacter set. One of those fell on you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, I'm liking the story!

Thanks! Sorry you're not in it, I started this a while back and I don't want the cast to get too big now.

But I have plans for both a prequel and a sequel, I'll try and put you in one of those.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kanohi-force/images/2/2f/Ouberry.JPG

Edited by Chromedome

Well, I'm liking the story!

Thanks! Sorry you're not in it, I started this a while back and I don't want the cast to get too big now.

But I have plans for both a prequel and a sequel, I'll try and put you in one of those.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kanohi-force/images/2/2f/Ouberry.JPG

Very nice. :) Just missing a cape. ;)

So I'm a Ga-Matoran or an Onu-Matoran?

And won't you kill off some people, leaving room for me maybe?

Unity, Duty, Destiny

-Toa Ouberry

• 3 weeks later...

hey has this died?

hello.png_thumb.jpg

HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF 

MINECRAFT...... GARRY;S MOD... CIVILIZATION... JUST CAUSE....... STRANDED DEEP.... SUBNAUTIC.... CALL OF DUT...... DESTINY THE TAKEN..... HAL....... H1Z..... FIVE NIGHTS AT FRE.... DYING LIG... HANGOVERS AND VIDEOGAMES

"The Tale Of A Murderer's Brother" "The Civil War"

Quote Of The Random Time I Feel Like Changing It:

"What Is Dead May Never Die"

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

"I COULD LIVE IF I DON'T DIE" - MITHZAN 2015