Looking for some stuff (with a few things up for grabs)

RattRocker

Hello all!

Now that I'm an adult with a job I can purchase (and sell) toys from my childhood that I wasn't able to get the first time around! I've been trying to complete some sections of my collection as well as "re-complete" other sections (I say re-complete because I disassembled many sets a few years ago to make space and many pieces are now a part of MOCs). Currently my funds are limited as I am paying for college, gas, food, and other living expenses as well so bear with me. I'm mostly looking to pay with cash9through paypal) as I've not a lot to trade at the moment. If I ship something to you, you pay shipping and vice-versa (unless we agree on something else). For now, I only ship to North America as I'm not experienced with shipping yet.

Looking For:

High Priority (things I am actively searching for and will get serious about):
All 6 Toa Mata canisters with their sliding plastic sleeves intact. I already have them all but they are missing their plastic sleeves (I was a destructive child).

Medium priority (things that tickle my interest but I'm not too serious about because of pricing or availability):
Toa Mata Nui with instructions (Titan version #8998)
Copper Komau
European misprint masks
Movie Edition Kraahkan
Comic-Con Bionicle Ignition #3 variant
Poisoned Hau Nuvas (any/all variants)
Various Kanohi Nuva
Protodermic Nuva

Low Priority (things that I'll get to once some other things are completed first but will consider given a good price):
Irnakk
Nui-Rama, Tarakava, Nui-Jaga, Muaka & Kane-Ra
Boxor
Rahi Master Builder Set
Canisters for: Tahnok, Pahrak, Nuhvok; Zadakh, Nuurakh, Vorzakh

Up for sale/trade:
I have some sets up mostly for trade. I am willing to sell them as well for a decent price (make an offer).
Unless otherwise stated, all sets listed come complete with all parts and minifigures (spare parts not included). Instructions are included unless otherwise stated. Boxes/Canisters are NOT included unless otherwise stated. Parts may be dusty if they were noted as being on display as they were bagged up and stored away last year. I can clean them if you request. All parts should be expected to not contain any serious marks or dents as they were mostly on display or at worst "lightly" played with. I didn't go throwing around or abusing my sets but some parts may show some wear. Unless otherwise stated, all stickers were applied upon initial construction. I can remove them at request but I have no replacement stickers. Photos can be taken by request. All my stuff comes from a clean, smoke-free, home.

Bionicle

• '02 Pohatu Nuva (with canister, no instructions)
  • Bionicle Quest for the Masks cards. I have quite a few spares I'll be willing to trade/sell. Cards in Mint or Near Mint condition and have only been opened and put in storage. Contact me for an inventory of what I have available.

Star Wars

• Lego Star Wars Droid carrier #7929 - Put on display and then disassembled last summer. May contain dust.
  • Lego Star Wars Rogue Shadows #7672 - Lightly played with and then put on display. Disassembled and bagged last summer. Probably contains significant dust.
  • Lego Star Wars Battle for Geonosis #7869 - Put on display then disassembled last summer. May contain dust.
  • Lego Star Wars Sith Fury Class Interceptor #9500 - Put on display then disassembled last summer. May contain dust.
  • Lego Star Wars Republic Striker-class Figher #9497 - Put on display then disassembled last summer. May contain dust.

Miscellaneous

• Unopened #3929 Biff Starling Astrobot Minifig (plastic on outside has a small puncture/rip)
  • Series 3 Collectible Minifigs (loose with stand) - Elf, Native American, Fisherman
  • Series 5 Collectible Minifigs (loose with stand) - Boxor, Gladiator

More to possibly be added later.
If you have any questions regarding what I have for trade and sell go ahead and message me or comment below. I get email notifications so I should be able to reply within a day.

Edited by RattRocker

Hail Hydra. Hail Denmark.

Hi there!

I've got a lot of the stuff you're looking for!

Phantoka lewa complete with box and instruction 11 USD

Phantoka kopaka complete with box and instruction 11 USD

Phantoka pohatu complete with box and instruction 11 USD

Mistika gali complete with instructions 11 USD

Copper komau 20 USD

All 4 poisened hau nuva 25 USD together

Red Matatu misprint 25 USD

Brown Matatu 25 USD

Blue ruru in used condition 20 USD

Protosermic hau nuva 20 USD

Nui jaga with instructions no box 30 USD

Movie edition kraahkan in used condition 25 USD

Got Some various kanohi nuva If you want tell me.

Irnakk without instruction or box 35 USD

Greets

Edited by caszutphen

@tourmalinex are you offering a Kraahkan? If so I think 20-30USD is fair. Also I'm aware the comics are expensive but I wasn't aware Ignition #3 was going for that much as I haven't seen one for sale.

@caszutphen I messaged you earlier on bricklink this week! I still have you in mind for the Phantoka/Mistika sets, I'm just seeing what else is going around that is potentially closer to me. I've ordered from Europe a lot but mostly loose pieces like kanohi masks or bulk parts so shipping was cheaper. I think I may grab the Phantoka/Mistika as well as the copper komau from you. I'm really just needing that orange karda nui piece for the outside of pohatu phantoka's canister, not the whole thing. Do you know if you have just that in stock? I could buy the whole canister as well, I just don't need pohatu himself.

I may have some more Lego Star Wars sets and Hero Factory to add to my selling/trading list. I wish I had more Bionicle up for trade but I don't have any duplicates laying around and I plan on keeping most of my collection at this point.

Thanks for the links tourmalinex, I went ahead and ordered that Bionicle #1! :happydance:

I already saw and messaged the guy with the Axalara T9 yesterday. Wanted to make sure it was complete without any cracked joints on Lewa, plus he lives in my local area so I could potentially pick it up. Waiting for a reply on that still.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and order those Phantoka/Mistika from you caszutphen and hold off on the masks for now. Don't need to spend all my money right now between here and eBay.

Also I'm pretty happy that I won this the other day with no other bidders :D http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicle-Set-8567-8568-8570-8571-/252099113149?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=91XH2w%252F9wsU4HXGGJNrMwA6fNU4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Hey RattRocker, thought I'd weigh in here with the stuff I have from this list. Off the top of my head I have the following...

All 6 Toa Mata canisters with their sliding plastic sleeves intact.
Canister for Phantoka Pohatu (needs to have Orange Karda Nui part of canister) (need to check)

Toa Mata Nui with instructions (Titan version #8998)
Copper Komau
Movie Edition Kraahkan (possibly but wouldn't be as cheap as tourmalinex if he offered one)
Poisoned Hau Nuvas (any/all variants) (might have all 4 of these)
Various Kanohi Nuva

Irnakk
Nui-Rama, Nui-Jaga, Muaka & Kane-Ra
Boxor
Rahi Master Builder Set
Canisters for: Tahnok, Pahrak, Nuhvok; Zadakh, Nuurakh, Vorzakh; Vamprah (needs to have Blue Karda Nui part of canister) (would need to check)

Let me know if there's anything that interests you and I would be happy to help you out with any/all of it! could pack smaller items safely inside mata canisters but shipping would need taking into consideration anyway as I'm in the UK. a courier would probably be reasonable. Good luck with your hunting, T

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!