Fractured Light - Review

Ghidora131

So Jakura's gimmick is dying, Geha's is being forgotten, and mine is...... rolling around in cars?

Yours is coming up soon.

Once I actually find the time to write the next chapter, we'll meet Arzaki for the first time, get more info on the data columns, and discover what Dane really knows...

So Jakura's gimmick is dying, Geha's is being forgotten, and mine is...... rolling around in cars?

Yours is being ugly, a gimmick which used to be mine.

I guess I've still got commas...

...Commas,

...Yesss,

And Purple and Green look fantastic together, just ask the Constructicons.

Being ugly's still your gimmick, Pete.

And your invisible text is not as invisible as you anticipated.

What has happened to me? Surely, I can't be crazy. :P

You... Have been trapped with me in a prison for an unknown amount of time.

Yeah, you're sane.

New chapter.

Sane. Right. Now I'm the Hulk? What is this world coming to? :P

A possible amalgamation of every unthinkable plot twist which trolling-ly ends at a cliffhanger?

Is it weird that I like having the whole "crazed king" motive?

Is it weirder that my middle name is latin for king?

Is it weird that I knew that?

White claws tapped impatiently on the side of a throne. "We cannot hesitate any longer, Unit... I can see them now, you know."

The shapeshifting being looked curiously at the titan, pondering his statement. The particles of his body were always moving, and glowed a mesmerizing blue. "What are they doing? Is it time to destroy them?"

"No," the figure chuckled, rubbing what Unit could only assume to be his chin. "They are after Jakura... How foolish. And Ghidora, too? Oh come now, that isn't cricket."

The monster slowly stood. His legs were short, about a Matoran's size, while the rest of his body was much bigger.  What used to be a white mask had melted over his face and became like dried wax, and near the back of his head were golden spikes, jammed into the being's skull in a decorative fashion. The rest of him was gunmetal grey, and two large hook decoration rose from within his shoulder blades. "We'll work with what we've got. Check on Arzaki and set the Gukko free. It's time to play a game."

"As you wish, Kovika."

"Please," Kovika said, glancing at the shorter being. "Chandelier will do just fine."

Umm....

Should I be concerned as to what is going on with me?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

White claws tapped impatiently on the side of a throne. "We cannot hesitate any longer, Unit... I can see them now, you know."

The shapeshifting being looked curiously at the titan, pondering his statement. The particles of his body were always moving, and glowed a mesmerizing blue. "What are they doing? Is it time to destroy them?"

"No," the figure chuckled, rubbing what Unit could only assume to be his chin. "They are after Jakura... How foolish. And Ghidora, too? Oh come now, that isn't cricket."

The monster slowly stood. His legs were short, about a Matoran's size, while the rest of his body was much bigger.  What used to be a white mask had melted over his face and became like dried wax, and near the back of his head were golden spikes, jammed into the being's skull in a decorative fashion. The rest of him was gunmetal grey, and two large hook decoration rose from within his shoulder blades. "We'll work with what we've got. Check on Arzaki and set the Gukko free. It's time to play a game."

"As you wish, Kovika."

"Please," Kovika said, glancing at the shorter being. "Chandelier will do just fine."

Umm....

I think anyone not concerned as to what's going on with them here, is someone you should be concerned for.

"As you wish, Kovika."

Umm....

Umm....

Yes, but... Why are you quoting a different character?

I don't believe I was quoting anyone but myself, or rather me in whatever dimension this epic takes place in.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...