Favorite Season Premiere/Season Finale?

Aanchir

Favorite Season Premiere/Finale?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which season of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu do you think had the best premiere, and which do you think had the best finale?

Personally, I feel like my favorite season premiere was probably "The Invitation" from Season 4, and my favorite season finale is still "Day of the Great Devourer" from Season 1.

EDIT: Added a poll.

Edited by Aanchir

Which season of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu do you think had the best premiere, and which do you think had the best finale?

Personally, I feel like my favorite season premiere was probably "The Invitation" from Season 4, and my favorite season finale is still "Day of the Great Devourer" from Season 1.

EDIT: Added a poll.

My answers are similar to yours, save for the fact that I prefer the Season 5 premiere "Winds of Change" over the Season 4 Premiere "The Invitation". The episode as a whole was wonderfully foreboding, and the fight scene at the end was fantastic.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother