• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Delva-Nui: Shadowed Review Topic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2011 - 11:11 PM

Okay, here it is! Tell me what you think of my epic here! Tell me what you like and dislike of it. I'm listening!

Edited by Sybre, Nov 28 2011 - 11:12 PM.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#2 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2011 - 10:15 PM

So wait, were you the legendary hero who founded Delva-Nui?And I think your epic is good, but perhaps you could work on better formatting. Just a suggestion.

#3 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2011 - 11:04 PM

So wait, were you the legendary hero who founded Delva-Nui?And I think your epic is good, but perhaps you could work on better formatting. Just a suggestion.

Eh, mostly. But I made up Delva-Nui long before I came up with Sybre. I even drew a map or two of it. I even remember what it looks like! And formatting?

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#4 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2011 - 11:15 PM

What I meant is that maybe instead of just one large paragraph, you could split up the chapter into different paragraphs to match the tone of each scene.

#5 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 04:49 PM

What I meant is that maybe instead of just one large paragraph, you could split up the chapter into different paragraphs to match the tone of each scene.

Oh. I get it.

spc_logo.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users