SEA SIREN

21571183910_b6282ec4a1_c.jpg

A viciously territorial creature from the water region of Okoto. The Sea Siren uses its beautiful singing voice to lure in its prey.

21571311948_e9c09a3a67_c.jpg

Front - Pose

21571202310_3c074de172_c.jpg

Back - Pose

Sea Siren uses a tail-flapping mechanism devised by ToaLeewan. Demonstration video here.

Edited by Logan McOwen
  • Upvote 4

Really like the lower torso build and the claws. Very creepy figure, especially with the seductive booty pic

Edit: I know it's not terribly explicit, but please do watch objectifying language.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...

As someone who had a similar concept in mind about a month or so ago, which lead me to construct a somewhat larger and beefier version of this (primarily out of the pieces making up Skull Warrior and Skull slicer), I personally applaud the amount of detail put into this creation, the gear function, and how the pieces seem to seamlessly flow into one another to form the creation's overall shape.

If I had to pick out one minor detail to critique, however, it would probably be the fact that it requires the stand in order to maintain any upright pose, as it sort draws attention away from the creation itself just a little bit. Granted, I was able to get away with using the axe blade pieces found in Grinder, Scorpio, and Basher as the tail fins since mine turned out to be thicker, but I found that they were actually able to support the figure quite well by themselves in addition to allowing me to incorporate some extra Gorgon-ish elements into the mix during the initial build. As far as this MoC is concerned, though, it's an acceptable trade-off for getting the tail to look so good in general anyway, so I can't honestly complain too much about that one particular aspect.

Overall, if I had to give it a score, I'd say it gets a solid 9/10. Great job!

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Very nice MOC. I hated how Gali never had a Skull-Themed Counterpart, but this was just the kinda thing I had hoped for. I like the mechanism, and it's really innovative. I don't think I've seen it done before. Not much I can really complain about. A azure Skull Spider mask(If one existed) would really top this MOC off. Overall 9/10

• Upvote 1

I'm currently in the process of rewriting G2. PM me if interested.

Feel free to follow the blog! (https://spiritofokoto.tumblr.com/)