Kaihanga's Forge

Kaihanga777

Kaihanga's Forge:

Custom Masks, Miniatures, Armor and Weapons! 

Welcome to the Forge! Here, I create all forms of armaments and creations great and small! Just submit a picture of your desired piece and using our highly trained staff (me), we will do our best to bring your every whim to life! Happy designing!  

Check out my Shapeways shop below to get an idea of some of things I do!

Hi there Kaihanga777,

I was just wondering if a Mask of Conjuring would be out of the question?  I trust your instincts on how to create the model, and, I guess, all I ask is that it is very close to the original design and can appropriately fit a Metru-head.

Matoran_Mask_of_Conjuring.png

How does that work for you?

I'd really, really appreciate it! :)

For the first time in four years ... the Bionicle story comes to a close

with the Bionicle Disunity trilogy

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

BZP User The Mad Great Being presents ... Bionicle: Malevolence

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19970-the-great-being-civil-war/

Sponsored by Wamsutta

Would you be able to make a 2015 Voriki mask similar to this but based on the 2015 Pakari/Mask of Earth, compatible with the new heads? 

Might be a bit much, but one can hope. This is what I want to build with it: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zakitano1/Art/voriki.png

Edited by -Chronix Master of Stuff-

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif