Twitch Tuesday... on a Monday

Hapori Tohu

LEGO Dimensions released in the US yesterday, and my copy should be arriving later today. As a result, we're mixing things up a little bit this week and instead of streaming tomorrow, we'll be sharing our first look at LEGO Dimensions this evening. Things will probably kick off a little later than usual, hopefully by 8 PM Eastern, over on the BZPower Twitch Channel. If you follow us there or on Twitter, you'll be able to see exactly when we go live. If you're curious as to how the game plays or are on the fence about picking it up, this will be a great opportunity to take a look. If you join the chat you can ask any questions and we'll do our best to answer them. See you all tonight!

View the full article

Well, that was quite a letdown. Delayed for nearly an hour due to a massive download, and then frustrated by a faulty Gandalf. I guess all we can do now is hope that the issue can be fixed relatively soon.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Twitch Tuesday: LEGO Dimensions Edition.

Otherwise known as "Black Six complains about a broken Gandalf." :P

In any case, sorry to hear that this has been delayed or whatever. :( Hopefully you can get a replacement stand for the figure, as it's probably a coding issue. Or, if you can, open it up and make sure everything's in place (loose screw or wire or a broken sensor).

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't watch it live, but when the video goes up on YouTube I'll know to expect this problem at some point. At least it's not an internal error or glitch regarding the game disc itself. 

I have a feeling you won't be the only one with this problem, however.

We're not going to upload the video to YouTube, as there really isn't anything to see. I never even got to control any characters - it's just some cutscenes and directions to put the figures on the pad.

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't watch it live, but when the video goes up on YouTube I'll know to expect this problem at some point. At least it's not an internal error or glitch regarding the game disc itself. 

I have a feeling you won't be the only one with this problem, however.

We're not going to upload the video to YouTube, as there really isn't anything to see. I never even got to control any characters - it's just some cutscenes and directions to put the figures on the pad.

Oh, okay. Fair enough. That's pretty unfortunate. In the case of there not being any gameplay, I can see why there's no point uploading it to somewhere.