Minimalist Star Wars MOCs

Master Inika

Left side: Boba Fett's Slave I, Tie Fighters and Tie Intereceptors.

Middle: Millenium Falcon, Y-Wing, X-Wing, A-Wing.

Right: Anakin's Delta-B, Obi-Wan's Delta-B, Plo Koon's Delta-B, Anakin and Obi-Wan's first and second Jedi Interceptors.

I like this approach!

Thanks for the feedback! You got most of them right, too. In the TIE pack, the front one is Vader's and the two in the back are bombers. (There is no Interceptor, but that would be a good one to do!) The one you called the Millennium Falcon is actually supposed to be a Snowspeeder. (I tried making a Falcon, but didn't have the right parts.)

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what I was expecting to see when I clicked on the link, but goodness I was surprised. Of particular note are the X Wing and the Jedi Starfighters; they are instantly recognizable. The fact that you were able to capture those shapes with such few (and blocky!) pieces is impressive.

This collection is pretty darn clever and nifty, and I really like it.

• 3 weeks later...

See, there's a part of me that loves them as the blocky things they are, then there's the part of me that wonders what'd it be like if you used plates rather than bricks so you could add more color grading... but that'd defeat the whole point of it, right?

They're certainly nifty, though. I like the variation in your TIES. That said, without the context I'm not sure I'd have realized what they all were.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky